It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new to 2012.. let me see if I got this right..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Hi there everyone..

The 2012 / mayan calendar... Timewave events predicted here seem a little out of control.

If I have it right, just as we as a species awaken into a new era of evolved thinking and enlightenment. A giant rogue planet called by some 'Nibiru' by others Planet X.. (shouldn't it be called planet IX now that Pluto has been down-graded to a big icy rock in space), will strike the planet, while at the same time, massive solar flare will bake us all and if that wasn't bad enough some Galactic energy wave will hit us too... And thats not including the subterranean oceans rising and super volcanoes errupting..

If I missed out any other calamity that is set to befall us in that fateful year, please feel free to add them..

I for one don't think 'diddly squat' is going to happen, but then I was wrong about which was going to be the better movie this year "Avatar or Furry Vengeance"

Peace

Rock Ape..

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Rock Ape

I think there is already enough threads on 2012 and planet X..

And most of them atleast add something to the discussion, unlike yours..

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

BTW, if you're new to the 2012 scene, how come you started a thread about "2012 The Movie" 2 years ago??

You don't seem that "new" to it at all

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
...from what my theory show (of everything(...
...Life is merely and Illusion...
...Time for us is then an Illusion...
...Death is an Illusion..(ghosts explained)
...Spontaneous Combution(explained)
...Life(explained)...
...You are eternal(life is eternal)(man is god)(god is man)..for we can comprehend the inner workings of Time and Space...since the creation of memory...
...History repeats itself(only with a chance of different out comes)
...Repeated loss of knowledge and technology(explained)
...Galaxy(a singularity meaing of 2 dimensions(split in time)
...Solid matter Humans and everything in the galaxy is an illusion of light
...Soul is information your information downloaded into a particle(reincarnation(explained)
...Workings of DNA codeing (explained)
...Galactic Rift wave (reset button) warped space time of 6.3 billion years
or estimated time traveling wave 12years at speed of light (dimensional rift wave of warped space time... could lead to 12 divided by 2=6days,
months, years, light years, infinitiy... who knows (the speeds of time for it is an illusion)..meaning we may all die at once at the same time ...space and time is then obliteraded and created over again wthin 6.3days (god created the Earth in 6 days and rested on SUNDAY/Sol ...time is warped..God works in mysterious ways...(god=black hole /God partical)true solid complete information of all things stored within...(LIFE merely an Illusion)..
..Peace .. and i will see you again sometime somewhere possiblly...On the new Earth ...somewhere in time..

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Vonour]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

Brilliant,i love that post.
2nd

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Stick to watching movies cause their sooo educational.

Was 2012 the movie the first you heard of the prophesied calamity?

I personally never heard of anyone claiming nibiru will directly
hit earth!!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Not hitting the Earth, no.

I've heard it's a worry due to gravitation effects on the Sun and Earth.

The Sun may release a mega flare, due to the gravitational pull of Wormwood/Nibiru, and we don't want to be in it's path, or we'll all be extra crispy, or back in the stone age. (which has probably happened over and over)

The other effects on Earth could be mega tsunamis, earthquakes, super volcanic eruptions and pole shift.

Any fast physical movement of the crust, would result in a very bad time for most of us on this planet. The seas would 'slosh' onto the land, volcanoes would erupt just about everywhere, and we'd have quakes that would make anything we've seen in recent history seem like a small rumble.

Hopefully, this is all bunk, and nothing negative at all will happen, IF Nibiru/Wormwood/whatever you call it is real and it's making a swing through the inner solar system, we may only see a fantastic magnetic light show.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This prophecy seems rather pinpointed:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Truth-Compassion-Forbearance is good! Falun Dafa is good!

It is said that any person who can remember those words will make it through.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
2012 Eh... Now let me concentrate for a second.....

Hmmmm..... yes.... yes, yes..... hmmmm..... yes, yes!

2012...A lot of shameless authors will suddenly go 'missing' never to publish again unless under a ghost name....

Thousands of gullible people will have egg on their face and will rejoin internet forum groups pretending to be different people....

Some people will shake & gyrate wildly on the ground pretending to be experiencing higher vibrations only to be told rather quickly to move on by the local cops.... yes....... yes... I see it now....

Boughts of depression from doomsayers because the world never ended. Boughts of depression from 'new agers' as they realise they are still totally human.... hmmmm.... yes.... yes... Stocks go up on Lithium...

Argh! .... everything's going hazey... Sorry... I've exhausted my phychic powers for today!

[edit on 31/8/2010 by Terranaut]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Terranaut

I'm on the fence re:2012..

But I do hope you are right...

If you are wrong there will be no one to flame you...

win/win huh ?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Things we don't have to worry about:
1. new planet - demonstrable that no new planets can enter the orbits of the known planets
2. pole shifts - demonstrable that there have been none in 200My and they are slow
3. earthquakes - not caused by the moon or sun so definitely not from another gravitational source
4. super volcanoes - all are being monitored and none seem ready to erupt

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
You forgot alien invasion, or a fake one.

Peace.
ALS

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
That's right. There is the fake alien invasion that will be done by an advanced civilization of cereal benders who make us mine gold so that they can help the reptile princess Di who is not dead, but in a luxury DUMB eating pterodactyl steaks (not extinct) with Horus and others that are reversing the Gulf Stream to unearth Atlantis in a bid to reverse the magnetic poles and cause the stars to turn off and make darkness where a Mayan god will kick start a consciousness shift to enlighten people and make the stock market crash and vibrationless earthquakes spring forth from waters captured in undersea vents and then ...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

A little out of control? Well these are just theories but I think its helpful to talk about this theories in order to find some kind of refuge or safe haven just in case the SHTF.
If you are new to 2012 do not do too much research or anything just make sure you have a couple of survival items on hand for any kind of calamity up ahead.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Yeah the whole mining of gold did not make sense really.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
That gold mining thing is based on capturing attention because of greed. People go nuts when gold is mentioned. It's like pouring blood into the sea. The sharks come a running.

Any advanced civilization would make it using nuclear processes rather than zoom across the huge distances of space to pick it up. It's heavy. Why not make it instead of digging it. And where are the mines built by advanced technologies?

top topics

join