It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Nazification of the United States

page: 2
10
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
What alot of people are forgetting is that it isn't just taking a little security and giving up freedom it is also taking a little help from the gov't in the form of medical and unemployment that forwards this ideology. Any chance to make the populace subserviant by offering 'Freebies" is the exact same as saying we will keep you safe.




posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies
 


They can build their camps and whatnot and then hang themselves for the benefit of humanity.



posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
What alot of people are forgetting is that it isn't just taking a little security and giving up freedom it is also taking a little help from the gov't in the form of medical and unemployment that forwards this ideology. Any chance to make the populace subserviant by offering 'Freebies" is the exact same as saying we will keep you safe.


Our bill of rights is what keeps us safe. Well it is what is suppose to keep us safe.

America was built on many ideas one of which is protecting ones self. when the government tries that...dosn't always work



posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by babybunnies
 


They can build their camps and whatnot and then hang themselves for the benefit of humanity.
They won't though.

Most people in power couldn't stand to pull the trigger themselve when they want people murdered or killed. They prefer not to see it. They just like knowing it. Also the idea of telling other to do it for them makes them feel powerful. More than they actually are.

Chances are they couldn't kill themselves. They would get scared and try to weasel their way out of it. Personally I would rather off myself than have someone else do it for me.



posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Many of you probably already know about OPERATION PAPERCLIP and the associated OPERATION OVERCAST. For those of you who don't:

en.wikipedia.org...

Basically, we funneled German scientists, many/most of whom were Nazis and SS, into the US. These scientists were instrumental in the completion of the atomic bomb. Later, these men ascended their way into the upper echelons of leadership in agencies such as NASA. This, in turn, granted them the opportunity to guide, direct and access the highest technology of our country.

Once some of this "fringe" technology was PRIVATIZED, there was no more public accountability for it. Former Nazis were permanently rooted in lucrative corporations and top government agencies in the US. To this day, their descendants and proteges rub elbows with world elite because of this.



posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
Many of you probably already know about OPERATION PAPERCLIP and the associated OPERATION OVERCAST. For those of you who don't:

en.wikipedia.org...

Basically, we funneled German scientists, many/most of whom were Nazis and SS, into the US. These scientists were instrumental in the completion of the atomic bomb. Later, these men ascended their way into the upper echelons of leadership in agencies such as NASA. This, in turn, granted them the opportunity to guide, direct and access the highest technology of our country.

Once some of this "fringe" technology was PRIVATIZED, there was no more public accountability for it. Former Nazis were permanently rooted in lucrative corporations and top government agencies in the US. To this day, their descendants and proteges rub elbows with world elite because of this.


So when you mention the funeling of the germans into america. your saying that they infiltrated our government and corporatiosn involved with it and then started converting things to their ways?



posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11
 


Do you know anything about Kabbalah? "Occult" would be far from being an accurate term to describe Kabbalah. There's no way Hitler could have practiced Kabbalah with the way things turned out. However, it is all about intention, but do we really know his true intentions for the actions and orders carried out in his command?



posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
in der Homeland the guard towers have been replaced with satellites.
the new NSA building is 6,300,000 square feet with 112 acres of parking.
the nazis didnt lose WWll -they just relocated and went right to work.
americans are biometrically scanned free range organ donors..cannon fodder...
issued an SS number at birth, work till you drop. taxed to death.
imagining you are free.



posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer
 


Basically, what I was about to type.

These leading ex-Nazi's did not suddenly become bleeding heart liberals when they arrived in America - majority of them kept their personal political beliefs. Depending who you talk to, and believe, the Germans would talk to their American colleagues about Nazism. It none of them were critical of Hitler.

Reinhard Gehlen, a Nazi, helped the US setup a Soviet spy ring and later become head of Western German intelligence. Majority of the American and German agents, who worked with him, said Gehlen still held his Nazi beliefs with high regard.

The C.I.A, itself, was founded on Hitlers Gestapo principles



posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by GhostLancer
 




The C.I.A, itself, was founded on Hitlers Gestapo principles
Like???



posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I don't think you really know what Nazism really means, so it's hard for me to take you seriously. You also don't seem to understand that pretty much since the beginning of nations there have always been expatriate citizens of all countries who are traitors who get killed. And these killings are generally done for national security.

It doesn't have anything to do with Nazism. It's has to do with countries trying to protect themselves.


Watch this, then say that with a straight font:

www.endofamericamovie.com...



posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
So nice to see so many Nazi 'experts' share their vast knowledge here on ATS.
Each one seems to have one line, one sentence, of 'expertise'. But string them all together and the big picture emerges.

Not surprisingly, they are also avid US haters.



posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
Nazis huh?

Who were they politically? National socialists right? Or is that the just the moniker they went by. To me it does not matter if they are socialists, communists or fascists. All leftist totalitarian regimes.


Actually you're wrong. Fascism is the extremist version of rightist government, anarchism is extremist left (communism is high left).

To make it simple, US technically became fascist when corporations became powerful enough to influence the US government. This started with the Milton Friedman neo-liberal economic reforms of the 70s, leading to the dominance of lobbyism in Washington. Now it doesn't matter what the American people want for their country, because corporations can harass the government so much that they will bend to their whims (if they are not interested in their money in the first place).

Democracy; only as effective as the effort that the people put into it. When the people lose interest in controlling their representative government by focusing their interest on garbage like celebrity rallies and "reality television", then the government controls them. This is the US in a nutshell.



new topics

top topics



 
10
<< 1   >>

log in

join