It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory of Everything

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MJB Origin

...well you do glimpse into another dimension when you look past the Galaxy ... your looking at the 4th dimension .. the speed of light ..far as I know is not actually been calculated yet .. We know the speed of light within the Galaxy yet we can not be certain that that speed is the same outside of the galaxy ...
... I am not a big fan of math .. well doing math .. but time travel is possible that is a fact .. to me anyway .. but as far as your question .. are you asking .. can you move into another dimension ...I would have to say yes .. that would be possible... if we can see other galaxys then .. we certainly can reach them and by doing so .. would be in a parallel dimension .. to me .. all galaxies are possible different outcomes of our own dimension .. these other galaxies also vary in age and direction of travel .. meaning so meet up with other galaxies and some could probably even meet up with there past selves... given the time... to me it seems possible..

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
add Noahs 600 years to the very date he entered the ark and GOD shut the door, the date. may 21 4990 BC or in linear biblical years 6023. We know Jesus was the son of God because God said for them to call his name Jesus. Add one day for everyday Noah was warned to get into the ark and it was 7. A day is as a thousand years and a thousand years is as a day to God. 7 thousand years later brings us to 2011. may 21 is the second month and the 17 day of Gods calendar.

...4999-12901=7912 .. time of next glactic wave ...last wave was 4999 years agao 2988..b.c. ?.. last wave crossing..
...?...b.Mahalaleel: 70th Cainan 395dAM,1217JP,3497BC 265 J Adam 395 Mahalaleel was born: 395dAM, 1217JP, 3497BC
3365 1349 396 3496 1218 1 1105JP,3609BC As in: EXACTLY! J2:16 sons EXACTLY! Mahlallel 1 EXACTLY!
[vsnet-meaningful 4999] VSNET Message Section 4999
protostars event any extreme representing see mass-transfer ... He I those quiescent, episodic extinction proposed irradiated cicumbinary old up to ... planet the mistaken year ...
vsnet.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp/vsnet/etc/​gmes04999.html - Cached

www.ih2000.net...
Pole Shift
And for those of us who survive, there are two laws ... It appeared as through the life–forms of the quiescent ... He follows up with the following forebodings in his February ...

edit on 19-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
www.ih2000.net...

We are not into prophecy in terms of where, when, or how...only that it will happen. And when it does, we'll then recognize it for what it is worth. We will then slap our faces and say "So that's what God meant. Who could have thought of such a thing...only God.

..5600 years ago last .. pole shift ..
6023+4990=11013.... plus 1000 years .... 12013 .. ? 2013 .... ?..

When Moses finished, and he had pronounced a blessing on the people (Deut. 28:1-14), he went up Mount Nebo to the top of Pisgah, looked over the promised land of Israel spread out before him, and died, at the age of one hundred and twenty, on 7 Adar[80] 2488[81] (ca. Feb-Mar 1271 BCE).[79] God himself buried him in an unknown grave in a valley in the land of Moab, over against Bethpeor (Deut. 34:6).[8][79] Moses was thus the human instrument in the creation of the nation of Israel by communicating to it the Torah.
Solomon became the third king in the year 962 B.C., when David died. If during his fourth year this would equate to the year 958 B.C. By adding the 480 years to 958 B.C. we arrive at 1438 B.C. as the year that the Exodus from Egypt occurred. From here one can add 80 years of Moses age when he approached Pharaoh to derive his birth at 1518 B.C. plus a 15 year error for the ten plagues at 1533 B.C. At this point we must assume the ages at birth of Amram, Kohath, Levi who was born about the same time as Joseph. Whether it is 400 years of Abraham's posterity or estimated at 81 years per each times 4 generations = 324 years to Jacob’s 12 sons being born (at 1863-1857 B.C.), then one must deduct Joseph 110 years of age to find the point where his bones were being carried around in about 1747 B.C. which places him in the Hysko invasion of Egypt.
12901 divided by 3 = 4303 years ? ..could wave hit this often ...?...2010-4303=2293 b.c. last wave hit? 2290 b.c.

..?... Seems some where the years are off .. maybe the time of Exodus ...?...

www.crystalinks.com...

Teti - "He Who Pacifies The Two Lands" - 2323-2291 B.C.
Egypt's 6th Dynasty marks the decent into the darkness of the First Intermediate Period in Egypt's history. At times, the rule of these kings is somewhat obscure, including that of Teti (sometimes also known as Othoes, from Manetho), who was the first king and the founder of the 6th Dynasty His reign settled some of the accession problems following the death of Unas. In fact, he adapted the Horus name, Seheteptawy, which means, "He who pacifies the Two Lands".

mstecker.com...

Historians divide ancient Egyptian history into 30 dynasties (3100 BC - 332 BC). A dynasty is a series of rulers belonging to the same family. Egypt's pre-dynastic era lasted until 3100 BC, when the country was united and the dynasties began to rule.

Dynasty VI (2345 - 2181 BC):
Rulers of the Sixth Dynasty: Teti (2345 - 2333 BC), Pepi I (2332 - 2283 BC), Merenre (2283 - 2278 BC) and Pepi II (2278 - 2184 BC).

FIRST INTERMEDIATE PERIOD: 2181 - 2040 BC (Dynasties VII-X)

This period saw a breakdown of central government.
Dynasties VII - X (2181 - 2040 BC):
Rulers of the Seventh through Tenth Dynasties: There are a number of il- defined reigns.

www.egypt-tehuti.org...

The Eroded Body
The question is: what caused the erosion of the body?

There are two possible causes:

Possible weathering by wind and sand.
Since the body of the Sphinx is located in a hollow, it takes less than twenty years to fill the hollow and cover the body totally. The Sphinx has been covered, for most of its time, by sand since the time it was created thousands of years ago. Therefore the Sphinx was not subject to weathering exposure to wind and sand, instead it was actually protected from such natural elements. Additionally, the concave shape of the corrugation cannot be the result of wind and sand storms.

Possible water erosion.
Most scholars have resigned themselves to the fact that the water caused the erosion to the body of the Sphinx. Geologists agree that Egypt was subject to severe flooding, at the end of the last Ice Age, c. 15,000-10,000 BCE.

So, if the erosion was caused by water, the Sphinx must have been carved before Egypt was under water i.e. more than 12,000 years ago. This, in turn, is too radical for scholars to swallow, as they prefer not to change their theory that Khafra (Chephren) built the Sphinx. As a result, those unfamiliar with scientific principles, suggested that the ground water, and not direct flooding, caused such erosion.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Wow S&F

I havent posted on this forum for a long time (Years i think), i still check out the site out everyday but havent seen anything worth replying to... until your thread came along.

Thanks for your thread you have come up with almost the same conclusions as i have personally, please keep posting and ignore anyone who will try and derail this gem of a thread.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by markjaxson

..Thank You for your comments .. I am glad you took the time to look upon my thread..

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
...well... seems Jesus only lives for 40 years ? .. I so wish I am mistaken ...
...I have awakend 2 weeks ago..at the age of 36 my birth day was last month 8-5-74
...That means I have 3 1/2 years left on this Earth ...Dimension .. Could just be the Age I am when this happens.. simply put...
...it is 2010 .. means at 2013 ..wave comes September .. most likely seems will take 10 days to pass through our solar system ...
...Fear not for we are all eternal ...Fear not as I walk through the valley of Death
...We may just wake up ..after the wave passes like nothing ever happened...
...It is that simple ...For life is eternal and we are all eternal ...we may simply .. move to another dimension similar to our own and not even notice the difference or .. even notice....
...Faith, Love, and Light ... Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
..Either way ..we move from this life to next and continue our path onward to the Kingdom of Heaven.
...Judgement Day(Anti-Christ) .. time of my Twin ..John Paul: the Beast: (John the Baptist( sound firmilar: This has pasted .. there is no need to fear of this .. its' time has come and gone it is but an Echo in time past lost to only memory...of a Great War..

...Day of Atonement (Christ) ... Mark: of the Beast
.. Yahweh ( Your Way) Yahu ( You name of Savior ...You are your own Savior)
...Yehoshua .. Your Salvation
The basic root name of Jesus comes from the Hebrew name HO-SH-U-A (Joshua) meaning "Salvation." But "salvation" was only half the essence of his name. The full essence of the name Jesus comes from the story of Twelve Scouts when Moses gave Hoshea his new name "Yeho-shua," meaning "Yahweh-is-Salvation" ... Yahweh is Salvation ... Your Way is Salvation

The Ten Days of Repentance (Hebrew: עשרת ימי תשובה‎, Aseret Yemei Teshuva) are the first ten days of the Hebrew month of Tishrei, usually sometime in the month of September, beginning with the Jewish holiday of Rosh Hashanah and ending with the conclusion of Yom Kippur.

The days
Main articles: High Holidays, Rosh Hashanah, Fast of Gedalia, Special Shabbat#Shabbat Shuvah, and Yom Kippur
The first two days of the Ten Days of Repentance are on Rosh Hashanah. One of those days may occur on a Shabbat as well, making that day of Rosh Hashanah on which Shabbat occurs stricter in observance, meaning the observances of Shabbat are followed than a Rosh Hashanah that occurs on any other day but Shabbat (Saturday). When Rosh Hashanah occurs on a Shabbat a few additional prayers in the mahzor ("prayer book") are added as well as excluded in keeping with the combined theme of a Rosh Hashanah and Shabbat combination.

The third day is always Fast of Gedalia, it follows Rosh HaShanah. It is a half day fast, meaning it is only observed from dawn of the third day until dusk of that same day.

After Rosh Hashanah ends and before Yom Kippur starts the next notable day is the special Shabbat that has its own name Shabbat Shuvah ("Sabbath [of] Return") meaning the Sabbath devoted to "teshuva" which means "repentance" in Judaism.

The tenth day is the last and it is always the serious Biblically mandated fast of Yom Kippur. Leviticus 23:27 decrees that Yom Kippur is a strict day of rest and of fasting. Yom Kippur can also fall out (meaning be observed) on a Shabbat, one of the rare times when fasting is allowed on that day. Even when it is on a regular weekday, Yom Kippur is still observed as a "Shabbat" because in the Torah it is referred to as a שבת שבתון "Sabbath [of] Sabbaths" Leviticus 23:32.

When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, and He will put the sheep at his right hand and the goats at the left. Then the king will say to those at His right hand, “Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.” ... “Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me.”

...Judgement Day ... what once was and is no more...

Then He will say to those at His left hand, “You that are accursed, depart from me into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not give me clothing, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.” ... “Truly I tell you, just as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.” And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life. (Matthew 25:31-36, 40-43, 45-46 NRSV)
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. (Rev 20:11-12)

Also, Matthew 3:10-12:

Even now the axe is lying at the root of the trees; every tree therefore that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. ‘I baptize you with water for repentance, but one who is more powerful than I is coming after me; I am not worthy to carry his sandals. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing-floor and will gather his wheat into the granary; but the chaff he will burn with unquenchable fire.’

Matthew 13:40-43:

Just as the weeds are collected and burned up with fire, so will it be at the end of the age. The Son of Man will send his angels, and they will collect out of his kingdom all causes of sin and all evildoers, and they will throw them into the furnace of fire, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Let anyone with ears listen!

Luke 12:4-5,49:

‘I tell you, my friends, do not fear those who kill the body, and after that can do nothing more. But I will warn you whom to fear: fear him who, after he has killed, has authority to cast into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him! ... ‘I came to bring fire to the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

We are not into prophecy in terms of where, when, or how...only that it will happen. And when it does, we'll then recognize it for what it is worth. We will then slap our faces and say "So that's what God meant. Who could have thought of such a thing...only God.

.. links to all past post go to support my findings
.. I think I have .. done enough on this subject but to me there is always need of improvement yet I shall move on .. I hope you find knowledge from my words and from the other whom posted here .. they also have very interesting ponts of views I would say to look to ther threads aswell....

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
...hmm .. well looking at the Nano Tube .. I have realized that.. what the black hole really is.. to me .. is one large Nano Tube .. and the Galaxy acts just like a molecule ... the universe is the Sphere and the Black hole is the Nano Tube .. which links all Galaxies together and alos alows for the transfer of information between them ... it is so simple of an idea and yet such a work of art .. so yes the .. black hole is the Gate way to journey across the Universie... simple and amazing...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
... Means that Aids HIV .. is a bi-product of .. 2 dimensions.. and.. to me
...Means if you where to take .. 2 . human individuals from .. 2 dimensions. and have them mate.. you get the bi-product . which is HIV ... a thought....

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Grand Mother: Mary .. Mother: Margaret, Father: James, Brother: John Paul: twin: Mark
...Penny Half-sister, Charlsa Half-sister, Marty Half-brother =7 spirits before his throne .. I am the Youngest
...I am Father and Son .. Begining and End .. First and The Last... Alpha and Omega
.. I was thinking of the subject...mathematicly
.. I am Alpha and Omega .. Begining and the End
.. I am a Twin .. (christ and anti-christ)
...I am 1 and 3
...2 is Brother
... 1=Father, 2=Son, 3=Holy Spirit
...That would mean .. If I was First and Last .. that the 2nd Beast is (John) anti-christ (false prophet) and was also .. Jesus/Paul ...
...For I came first .. yet .. the Rapture came and I was killed .. causing my brother to have to take my place as the Anti-Christ(Man)=False Prophet(Divine) ....which lead to the creation of Jesus/Paul.. in time .. that would explain why ..in the begining of the first book .. (Jesus) was not mentioned ... (Jesus means Salvation) ...Jesus also = Son ..Son of Man...whom pay for their sin .. which sin .. the Sin of my Death ...Which had to happen for me to be reborn .. which makes Paul(Divine) .. whom is also the Arch-Angel Micheal...(In Hebrew, the name Michael means "who is like El (God)", ...He is viewed as the field commander of the Army of God. He is mentioned by name in the Book of Daniel,[1] the Book of Jude[2] and the Book of Revelation in which he leads God's armies against Satan's forces during (his/her) uprising.[3] In the book of Daniel, Michael appears as "one of the chief princes

...Jesus/Paul .. John Paul .. my brother sacrificed himself for me and all sin..
Father ..King James )...? Mother/Satan/Dragon ...? Saint-anous ...(Anous) is a genus of birds in the terrn family. The genus as presently described consists of three species (or two): Anous is Greek for "unmindful"
According to Revelation chapter 13 John, the narrator of the text, witness while the Mother/Dragon bring forth two beasts
(KING JAMES BIBLE) 4: John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

The New Testament begins its account of Mary's life with the Annunciation, the appearance to her of the angel Gabriel heralding her divine selection to be mother of Jesus. Church tradition and early non-biblical writings state that she was the daughter of Saint Joachim and Saint Anne. The Council of Ephesus decreed in 431 that Mary is Theotokos because her son Jesus is one person who is both God and man, divine and human.[1]

...The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Pulled Was To Make You Think (He/She) Didn't Exsist
In Jewish folklore, from the 8th-10th Century Alphabet of Ben Sira onwards Lilith becomes Adam's first wife, who was created at the same time and from the same earth as Adam. This legend was greatly developed during the Middle Ages, in the tradition of Aggadic midrashim, the Zohar and Jewish mysticism.[3] In the 13th Century writings of Rabbi Isaac ben Jacob ha-Kohen, for example, Lilith left Adam after she refused to become subservient to him and then would not return to the Garden of Eden after she mated with archangel Samael (Samael is also sometimes identified as being the angelic antagonist who wrestled with Jacob, and also the angel who held back the arm of Abraham as he was about to sacrifice his son.) equatable with Satan and the chief of the evil spirits the one who tempted Eve, then seduced and impregnated her with Cain. Though some sources identify Gadreel (According to the Biblical verses which specifically refer to him, Gabriel is likened to a mortal male, but is sometimes portrayed as androgynous or FEMALE,/Satan/Lilith .. the term Satan was used as a title for various entities (humans, accusing angels, etc.) that challenged the religious faith of humans in the Hebrew Bible.[2] Since then, the Abrahamic religions have used "Satan" as a name for the Devil.[3] ... as in some New Age beliefs) as the angel that seduced Eve in the guise of the Serpent. Islamic views state that Jibrail was the medium through whom God revealed the Qur'an to Muhammad, and that he sent a message to most prophets, if not all, revealing their obligations. He is called the ( chief )? of the four favored angels and the spirit of (truth)>?. He is called, by Muslims, the ( created...? Holy Spirit (Islam) ..that spoke to Muhammad,
Abdul Baha too acknowledges this fact... the Holy Spirit (prior English language usage: the Holy Ghost (from Old English gast, “spirit”)) is the third person of the Holy Trinity—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and is, Himself, Almighty God ... The Holy Spirit is not seen by most Christians as one of three deities, but rather as one Person of the Triune God.. which is not Jibrail ... Jibrail was Satan.. Come and See: ..why? why? why? there is no Unity
....IZRAILis also known malakal Maut or Angel of Death (n many languages (including English), Death is personified in male form, while in others, it is perceived as a female(SATAN) ..(Ladies please note that SATAN is also MALE AND FEMALE . I do not wish you to think I am singleing you out as EVIL... only that Satan is the emboiment of EVIL and these images of the female go to HIS/HER character (for instance, in Slavic languages). In Kisas al ambiya there is an account of how Izrail became the Angel of Death. When Allah wanted to create man, He commanded Jibrail to snath from earth a handful of its main constituents.
By the will of God, the earth stirred and begged Jibrail not to take any part of it to create a khalifahon earth for fear that in the end it might rebel against Allah and be tortured in hell. So Jibrail returned commanded him again, he would execute it this time.
But Allah commanded Mikail and Israfil who also failed. It was Izrail who turned a deaf ear to the earth and did what was commanded of him. When Izrail brought the handful of earth to Allah, God said that it was Izrail who brought the elements to create Adam and it shall also be Izrail who will take away the lives of Adam and his generation.

...Abdul Baha who writes, "It is incumbent on every prophet that he gains knowledge from Allah alone and not from any human being and such is the practice of all prophets like Prophet Ibrahim, Hazrat Bab,..Twin Brother / Hazrat Mohammed and Bahaullah, God Himself... All of them did not study in any school because the one who owes his knowledge to human schools cannot be a divine representative."

www.gotquestions.org...
.. Question: "Did Jesus fight Satan for the keys to the kingdom?"
...Answer: Keys are a symbol of control. Keys keep people in or out. If they do not have a key to a lock, they cannot enter or exit. Keys grant the holder access to interiors and their contents, and in ancient times the wearing of large keys was a mark of status in the community. In the New Testament, the word "Hades" has a twofold usage: in some cases it denotes the place of all the departed dead (the grave - Acts 2:27,31); in others, it refers to the place of the departed wicked (Hell - Luke 16:23; Revelation 20:13-14). Since Christ alone has conquered death and has Himself come out of grave, He alone can determine who will enter death and Hades and who will come out. He has the "keys." He has authority over death and the place of the dead.

Satan has never possessed these "keys." Satan has never had power to determine who goes to Heaven (the Kingdom) and who goes to Hell. Jesus did not have to fight Satan for the keys because the keys were never in Satan's possession. God and God alone has power over death and Hell (Revelation 1:18). Jesus did not have to fight Satan for anything because Jesus' death on the cross was His ultimate victory. Colossians 2:15 tells us, "...and having disarmed the powers and authorities, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross."

The resulting Lilith legend is still commonly used as source material in modern culture, literature, occultism, fantasy and horror.
The bird-foot woman in the Burney Relief
Kramer's translation of the Gilgamesh fragment was used by Henri Frankfort (1937)[20] and Emil Kraeling (1937)[21] to support identification of a woman with bird-feet in the Burney Relief as related to Lilith, but this too is rejected by more recent scholarship.[22]
A lili is related to witchcraft in the Sumerian incantation Text 313.[30]
The Assyrian lilitû were said to prey upon children and women and were described as associated with lions, storms, desert, and disease.[citation needed] Early portrayals of such demons are known as having Zu bird talons for feet and wings.[citation needed][45] They were highly sexually predatory towards men but were unable to copulate normally. They were thought to dwell in waste, desolate, and desert places.

...What ever you Faith I love you no matter what .. GOD Bless You and Yours

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Mother=Son+Father
Holy Spirit=Son+Father
God=Begining and End : .. Alpha=given its beta (volatility).The first one; the beginning.= Mother/Holy Spirit
Omega=.the last (of any series); end=Father
.God=Mother+Father
..God=Son=Adam+Eve

...Mother=Dragon= birth of 2 beast .Dragon=Beast. Anti-Christ / Christ
...lilith=Saint-Anous ...Saint Unmidful ... not loyal to Adam+Lilith= Eve
...Does she have to be .. ?... loyal ? .. Lilith _both made from the same dust_ Adam .. they are equal and both have free will
...Lilith = Eve+Adam .. Adam+Eve= birth to Cain and Abel.. Cain killed Abel ..
...In the Greek New Testament, Cain is referred to as εκ του πονηρου. [3] In at least one translation this is rendered "from the evil one"CAIN, while others have)HALVE "of the evil one."=ABEL
CAIN=John Paul = Jesus/Paul=man and divine ...Abel= Mark (Divine ..favored by God

In the Hebrew Bible, Cain and Abel (Hebrew: קין ,הבל, Hevel, Qayin)[1] are two sons of Adam and Eve.

Paraclete comes from the Koine Greek word παράκλητος (paráklētos, "one who consoles, one who intercedes on our behalf, a comforter or an advocate").[1] The word for "Paraclete" is passive in form, and etymologically signifies "called to one's side". Eve was called to comfort Adam
Paraclete=Holy Spirit

Father, Son, Holy Spirit (Mother)

Depiction of the Holy Spirit dove (ceiling fresco in St. Charles's Church, Vienna, 1700's)Paraclete (Gr. παράκλητος, lat. paracletus) meaning advocate or helper most commonly refers to the Holy Spirit.

God had made her, and that she would not die, and she, believing the Serpent rather than the earlier instruction from God

Lilith, not Eve, was Adam's first wife, created at the same time and from the same dust. The tradition goes that

Lilith, claiming to be created equal, refused to sleep or serve "under him" (Adam). When Adam tried to force her into the "inferior" position, she flew away from Eden into the air, where she copulated with demons, conceiving hundreds more each day. God sent three angels after her, who threatened to kill her brood if she refused to return to Adam. But she did refuse.
So God made Eve from Adam's (rib)=SEX part .... to be his "second wife." .. EVE was his Daughter
Eve was at first called Ishah, which means ‘woman’. Later she was called Eve, which means ‘life-bearer’.
... Lilith was made immortal .. could give birth .. and recreate self..
Before the birth of Benjamin, Jacob is renamed "Israel" by an angel (Genesis 32:28-29 and 35:10). The name "Israel" can be translated as "God contended",[4] but other meanings have also been suggested. Some commentators say the name comes from the verb śœarar ("to rule, be strong, have authority over"), thereby making the name mean "God rules" or "God judges".[5] Other possible meanings include "the prince of God" (from the King James Version) or "El fights/struggles".[6]
Lilith left Adam after she refused to become subservient to him and then would not return to the Garden of Eden after she mated with archangel Samael ... Samael= Cain .. Jacob=Abel
.... Samael wrestled with Jacob .. Cain killed Abel

edit on 22-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
.. I once was Abel .. and I have finally awakend .. to the reality of it . as the wave came just 2 weeks ago ... My brother was Cain .. whom had killed me ... but if you wish for more details it is all in my Theory of Everything Thread .. I see only disbelief .. in this world and none here wish to have a savior maybe we all deserve the Rapture to come again .. Is this the future you all wish for .. I come and awaken to see doubt, hate and jeleousy and to be attacked and mocked .. and you have no need of a prophet or saving ..I will only deal with people of Faith and do as my brother mentioned to turn away from those who care not to listen or even know the word.. John Paul .. Jesus/ Paul(ressurected) Arch-Angel Micheal Lord of Gods Army ... / I am Who am Mark/Abel
...whom Payed for your sin and his own .. for killing me and bringing me back to stop the Rapture and to save the lives of 75 percent of the world.. and to set those whom are alive and watching and have faith on the path to the Kingdom Of Heaven . .. and not to be caught in the Clouds of Fire...of the Great War the Rapture..

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
.. I once was Abel .. and I have finally awakend .. to the reality of it . as the wave came just 2 weeks ago ... My brother was Cain .. whom had killed me ... but if you wish for more details it is all in my Theory of Everything Thread .and you shall know me... I see only disbelief .. in this world and none here wish to have a savior maybe we all deserve the Rapture to come again .. Is this the future you all wish for .. I come and awaken to see doubt, hate and jeleousy and to be attacked and mocked .. and you have no need of a prophet or saving ..I will only deal with people of Faith and do as my brother mentioned to turn away from those who care not to listen or even know the word.. John Paul .. Jesus/ Paul(ressurected) Arch-Angel Micheal Lord of Gods Army ... / I am Who am Mark/Abel .. Mark of the Beast .. Mark Anthony... St. Anthony Messenger
...whom Payed for your sin and his own .. for killing me and bringing me back to stop the Rapture and to save the lives of 75 percent of the world.. and to set those whom are alive and watching and have faith on the path to the Kingdom Of Heaven . .. and not to be caught in the Clouds of Fire...of the Great War the Rapture..

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
“Patron of Expectant Mothers,” ST. GERARD MAJELLA / Lilith..often appears as Man and Woman.... Lilith left Adam after she refused to become subservient to him and then would not return to the Garden of Eden after she mated with archangel Samael ... Samael= Cain / Jesus/Paul ..son of Eve... Eve The Queen of Heaven daughter of Adam and Lilith / ST. GERARD ..often had periods of great spiritual darkness, and even came close to despairing of his salvation... “If the just man shall scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?” (1 Peter 4:18) .Did God give St. Gerard this power of performing miracles? Yes, the history of his life proclaims it God, who loves simple and pure souls, was pleased to fulfill the least desires of this earthly angel. One day, Gerard was so unfortunate as to let the key of the Bishop’s room fall down the well. Foreseeing the chagrin that this accident would cause the prelate, the poor boy was himself greatly troubled. What should he do to recover the key? In his perplexity, he began to pray. Suddenly, filled with confidence, he ran to get a statue of the Infant Jesus, which he let down into the well, saying, “It is for Thee, Lord, to bring me the key, that the Bishop may not be put to trouble.” O prodigy! In the sight of a crowd of bystanders, Gerard drew up the Infant Jesus holding in His hand the lost key. This well was thenceforth called, “Little Gerard’s Well.” When Gerard was not yet six years old, led no doubt by a heavenly hand, he made his way to this sanctuary. Scarcely had he knelt down when the little Jesus, leaving His Mother’s arms, came to play with him and gave him a little loaf of extreme whiteness. The child joyfully carried the present home to his mother. In great surprise, she asked: “Who gave it to you?” “It was a beautiful lady’s Child with whom I have been playing.”...Following the example of her Son, the Blessed Virgin also desired to give Gerard the miraculous bread. The child himself revealed to us this secret. Going one day into the chapel with his mother, pointing to the statue of the Blessed Virgin, he said: “Mama, there is the Lady who gave me bread more than once, and there is the Child with whom I have played.” Years after, when he had become a Redemptorist, his sister Brigida having come to see him, he said to her with his usual simplicity: “I now know that it was the Infant Jesus who gave me the little white loaves.” “Well,” replied his sister smiling, “come again to see the child.” “At present,” said Gerard, “I find Him wherever I wish.” Toward the age of eight, this child so favored by Jesus was already hungering for the Eucharistic Bread. One day when at Mass, he went up to the Holy Table to receive Communion with the other Faithful. The celebrant, seeing him so young, passed him by, and the child retired in tears. But on the night following, St. Michael the Archangel (Jesus/Paul) comforted him by bringing him the Bread of Angels. It was for this reason that Gerard preserved during his whole life a tender devotion toward this holy Archangel. Despite his youth, he was already favored with the gift of miracles. The care of a lamb had been confided to him. It happened that some robbers stole it and killed it. The child—seeing that its loss was a great annoyance to his parents, since the animal did not belong to them—said: “Be assured the lamb will come back.” Then he began to pray, and soon, by a prodigy of the Divine Goodness, the little creature was restored to its lawful owner....“O my God,” replied Gerard, “how canst Thou address such a reproach to me? Is it not Thyself Who hast taught me these follies?” He would have desired to inflame the universe with the burning ardor that consumed his own heart for the Blessed Sacrament. How often were these words heard to escape his lips: “Come, let us go to see Jesus, our Prisoner of Love!” ....Love assimilates lovers. Deeply moved at beholding Jesus Christ treated during His Passion as a fool, Gerard under the influence of a supernatural inspiration, determined to imitate folly. This holy folly of divine love cost him dearly. The children ran after him in the streets of Muro, made sport of him, said a thousand insulting things to him, threw mud in his face and loaded him with blows. Some of them went so far as even to bind him with cords, drag him along the stony road and hold him up as a spectacle of derision to the multitude. Gerard bore all their cruel treatment, not as a fool, but as a Saint. With smiling and radiant countenance, he said: “All this is little for the love of Jesus Christ, who became like unto a fool of love for my sake.” It was at that moment the Lord placed upon his lips prophetic words: “You despise me now, but a time will come when you will hold me in honor and kiss my hand.” In the excess of his love for Jesus suffering, Gerard wished to undergo like Him the punishment of scourging. “Often,” relates Felix Farenga, the Saint’s friend and confidant, “very often, I had to tie him to a post and strike him over his bare shoulders with wet cords. He bore it with joy, and when I expressed my repugnance at striking him so long, he earnestly begged me to continue, until his body was one wound and his blood flowed on all sides.” The young lover of the Cross made use of another means to crucify himself. He had himself suspended from a beam, head downward, over some smoldering rags, that the smoke might torture his eyes and throat. “We ought to suffer,” he used to say, “to please Him who suffered so much for us.” If Gerard was smitten with the sublime folly of the Cross, he was not less so with that of the Eucharist. As during the day, he could not fully satisfy his heart, obliged as he was to labor for his living, he indemnified himself at night. The sacristan of the Cathedral, a relative of his, readily gave him the keys of the Holy Place. There Gerard, seraph of love, found his delight in spending whole nights in adoration at the foot of the holy Tabernacle. ..and going up to the statue of Mary, placed a ring on its finger, exclaiming in a loud voice: “Behold me betrothed to the Madonna!” By this he desired to signify the consecration of his virginity to the Virgin of virgins, or to speak more properly, the betrothal of his virginity with that of Mary. He was so faithful to his engagement that he ever preserved unsullied the lily of chastity and the robe of baptismal innocence. His directors were unanimous in calling him an angel of purity.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
.. Very nice indeed .. but again . to deny one religion is to deny all . is that not what is stated as sin .. and to deny .. the One True God . is to deny God and is also a sin .. .. So in turn there is no right or wrong Religion or Belief of Religion .. and to say that only One is Right again . is Sin .... even stated in this portion of the thread .. there is Good and Evil ... meaning .. a wrong and right .. there is no purity or Unity .. meaning there is still no Peace to be achieve only and endless stream of the same .. meaning no change only Complacency .. self-satisfaction especially when accompanied by unawareness of actual dangers or deficiencies ...The public was lulled into complacency... the now= momentary complacency that was quickly dispelled by the shock of cold reality resting on one’s laurels To be content with one’s present or past honors, accomplishments, or prestige. The laurels in this expression have long been a symbol of excellence or success in one’s field of endeavor.
.. So you there is no desire stated for change ..you the Fa are .. Extremely comfortable and content with just what is .. and truely do not want change .. only to have everything .. remain same ..

Father =Fa .. Demi-God
Son = Man ...mortal
Holy Spirit= God .. ...Demi-God+Mortal=God
///
The term "demigod", meaning "half-god", is commonly used to describe mythological figures whose one parent was a god and whose other parent was human,[1] as such, demigods are human-god hybrids. In some mythologies it also describes humans who became gods, or simply extremely powerful figures whose powers approach those of the gods even though they aren't gods themselves....

...and again .. it is Sin to claim .. one is God .. less that One .. Be GOD...
..you claim you are Divine .. right ..
di·vine (d-vn)
adj. di·vin·er, di·vin·est
a. Having the nature of or being a deity.
b. Of, relating to, emanating from, or being the expression of a deity: sought divine guidance through meditation.
c. Being in the service or worship of a deity; sacred.
2. Superhuman; godlike.
a. Supremely good or beautiful; magnificent: a divine performance of the concerto.
b. Extremely pleasant; delightful: had a divine time at the ball.
4. Heavenly; perfect.

...So you Fa .. are not God .. only God is God..
...capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: as a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind
2: a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality
3: a person or thing of supreme value
4: a powerful ruler
..Why must .. God .. require human worship .. ?...
...I do not desire .. worship ... Worship is an act of religious devotion usually directed to one or more deities. The word is derived from the Old English worthscipe, meaning worthiness or worth-ship..
...Worship .. is a religious act .. of many gods.. NOT the ONE TRUE GOD...
.. then Worship .. is also .. a SIN....
...Only beings such as [those I described] are worthy of being saved by Dafa disciples, and only such beings are worthy of having the Great Law of the cosmos be spread here in this world—it’s that monumental.
..?..
...such a statement .. I thought only God... describes . whom is worthy of being Saved .. ?.. so why is Dafa Diciples . chosing whom is to be saved .. ?.. God is only ONE mind .. ?.. there can not be 2 .. ?.. at one point in time.. so Dafa .. Disiples are not GOD .. or the will of God .. for there is only ONE TRUE GOD...the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind

..The .. only thing God requires of his Children is to have Faith ... ..and all whom question Faith . turn from GOD..
and is not a Chosen One of God...
1.Confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing.
2.Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence. See synonyms at belief, trust.
3.Loyalty to a person or thing; allegiance: keeping faith with one's supporters.
4.often Faith Christianity. The theological virtue defined as secure belief in God and a trusting acceptance of God's will.
5.The body of dogma of a religion: the Muslim faith.
6.A set of principles or beliefs.

edit on 24-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
To shed light into the Darkness ... even if Thy not knowest it .. God is forever with the .. and is watchful
...and God knowest all .. and can see into the soul ...
...He alone commands the Gates of Heaven and Hell..
...Do you Really know the Truth of your own History...My Chosen Ones...Cursed Ones...
...My Chosen Judges .. for only God .. can Judge and God commeth to you as a Man ...to live amugnst his people ..as the Judge
....One chosen or appointed to judge or decide a disputed issue; an arbitrator
....One who has the power to judge or ordain at will=I am Am I ..also Faith
....to order or command: Thus do the gods ordain.
....Nun (pronounced /ˈnʊn/), in the Hebrew Bible, was a man from the Tribe of Ephraim, grandson of Ammihud, son of Elishama, and father of Joshua. (1 Chronicles 7:26-27) He grew up in and may have lived his entire life in the Israelites' Egyptian captivity, where the Egyptians "made life bitter for them with harsh labor at mortar and bricks and with all sorts of tasks in the field." (Exodus 1:14) In Aramaic, "nun" means "fish"(The flesh). Thus the Midrash tells: "[T]he son of him whose name was as the name of a fish would lead them [the Israelites] into the land." (Genesis Rabba 97:3.)

Biblical judges (Hebrew: shôphatîm or shoftim שופטים) were Israelite leaders during the period of the Israelite confederacy.Following the completion of the conquest of CanaanCanaanCanaan is an ancient term for a region encompassing modern-day Israel, Lebanon, the Palestinian Territories, plus adjoining coastal lands and parts of Jordan, Syria and northeastern Egypt...
by the IsraeliteIsraeliteThe Biblical Israelites were the descendants of the Biblical patriarch Jacob, who also bore the name Israel....
tribes after about 1200 BCE, JoshuaJoshuaJoshua , according to the Hebrew Bible, became the leader of the Israelite tribes after the death of Moses. His story is told chiefly in the books Exodus, Numbers and Joshua...
allocated the land among the twelve tribes.

From after the conquest of the land by Joshua until the formation of the first Kingdom of Israel in c. 1050 BCE, the Tribe of Judah was a part of a loose confederation of Israelite tribes.

During the Conquest of Canaan, Joshua ordered the sun and moon to stand still and the Lord rained down on his enemies great hail out of heaven. The 7 nations that confronted Joshua were GIANTS and they were like the sands of the sea in number. The Lord told Joshua to completely destroy these corrupt nations but the Gibeonites tricked Joshua into believing that they were from a far away land:
From after the conquest of Canaan by Joshua until the formation of the first Kingdom of Israel, the Israelite Tribes formed a loose confederation. No central government existed, and in times of crisis the people were led by ad hoc leaders known as Judges.[1] While judge is the closest literal translation of the Hebrew term used in the masoretic text, the position is more one of unelected non-hereditary leadership[2] than that of legal pronouncement. In accordance with the needs of the time, their functions were primarily martial and judicial, comparable to a king (but not anointed). All Biblical Judges performed judicial duties but the institute of Judges was emphatically separated from the institute of of King (First Book of Samuel 10:25).[3]

...Joshua also holds a position of respect to Muslims; the Shi'ah believe he was an Imam.
Despite not being canonized, he is considered by some to be the patron saint of spies and intelligence professionals

a.In law and theology, the caliph who is successor to Muhammad as the lawful temporal leader of the Islamic community.
b.The male prayer leader in a mosque.
c.The Muslim worshiper who leads the recitation of prayer when two or more worshipers are present.
a.A male spiritual and temporal leader regarded by Shiites as a descendant of Muhammad divinely appointed to guide humans.
b.An earthly representative of the 12 such leaders recognized by the majority form of Shiism.
3.A ruler claiming descent from Muhammad and exercising authority in an Islamic state.
a.Any one of the founders of the four schools of law and theology.
b.An authoritative scholar who founds a school of law or theology.
5.Used as a title for an imam.
can·on·ize (kn-nz)
tr.v. can·on·ized, can·on·iz·ing, can·on·iz·es
1. To declare (a deceased person) to be a saint and entitled to be fully honored as such.
2. To include in the biblical canon.
3. To include in a literary canon.
4. To approve as being within canon law.
5. To treat as sacred; glorify.

The Kingdom of Judah (Hebrew: מַלְכּוּת יְהוּדָה, Modern Malkut Yehuda Tiberian Malkûṯ Yəhûḏā) existed at two periods in Jewish history. A kingdom emerged in Judah after the death of Saul, when the tribe of Judah elevated David, who came from the Tribe of Judah, to rule over it. After seven years David became king of a reunited Kingdom of Israel, and David moved the capital from Hebron to Jerusalem.[citation needed] However, in about 930 BC the united kingdom split, with ten of the twelve Tribes of Israel rejecting Solomon's son Rehoboam as their king. The Tribes of Judah and Benjamin remained loyal to Rehoboam, and reformed the Kingdom of Judah, while the other entity continuing to be called the Kingdom of Israel, or Israel. The Kingdom of Judah is also often referred to as the Southern Kingdom, while the Kingdom of Israel following the split is referred to as the Northern Kingdom.

Judah existed until 586 BC, when it was conquered by the Babylonian Empire under Nebuzar-adan, captain of Nebuchadnezzar's body-guard.[citation needed] With the deportation of most of the population and the destruction of the Temple and of Jerusalem, the destruction of the kingdom was complete. Gedaliah, with a Chaldean guard stationed at Mizpah, was made governor to rule over Judah,[citation needed] but before long he was assassinated, and the remnant of the community was left leaderless.

God withdraws his favor from Saul, king of Israel. .. (God is Mercy, Love , and Forgiveness ) Why would God .. withdraw any favor ....

Jewish tradition posits that the Psalms are the work of David (seventy-three Psalms are with David's name), based on the writings of ten ancient psalmists (including Adam and Moses

In the New Testament, six of the Psalms (2, 16, 32, 69, 95, and 110) are specifically identified as the work of David (in, respectively, Acts 4:25; Acts 2:31; Rom. 4:6; Rom. 11:9; Heb. 4:7; and Matt. 22:43 and corresponding verses in the other Synoptic Gospels, as well as Acts 2:34).

From the scriptural record, we read, “Jesse made seven of his sons to pass before Samuel. And Samuel said unto Jesse, The Lord hath not chosen these. And Samuel said unto Jesse, Are here all thy children? And he said, There remaineth yet the youngest, and, behold, he keepeth the sheep. And Samuel said unto Jesse, Send and fetch him: for we will not sit down till he come hither. And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the Lord said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he. Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the spirit of the Lord came upon David from that day forward.”—I Sam. 16:10-13

...Do you remember what was said about Saul at his anointing? That the Spirit of the Lord would come upon him, and that God gave him another heart. (1 Sam. 10 6, 9) Now the Spirit of the Lord came upon David, and an evil spirit was with Saul. He was gloomy and suspicious. People in Saul's day thought that influences both good and bad were from God. Read what was done to bring Saul relief. Perhaps David sang as he played. He afterward sang many songs and he was called "the sweet psalmist of Israel." They were not his songs, but songs that the Lord gave him to sing. David himself said, "The Spirit of the Lord spake by me, and His word was in my tongue." (2 Sam. 23:1-2) Do you know whether any of the songs that David sang are preserved in our Book of Psalms? Open to the Psalms and read in many of the headings, "A Psalm of David." Often when wrong thoughts and feelings trouble us and make us unhappy, one of these Psalms will help us, if we read it or say it ourselves.

DAVID IS ANOINTED .. becoming the 2nd King ... Father, Son , Holy Spirit ..God is First and Last ..whom is second ..?...Son Of Man ...Who is the embodiment of Man .... Cain - Profile of Cain from the Old Testament Book of Genesis:
Cain was the first-born son of Adam and Eve, making him the first human child to be born in the Bible. Like his father Adam, he became a farmer and worked the soil. The Bible doesn't tell us a lot about Cain, yet we discover in a few short verses that Cain had a serious anger management problem.

The story of Cain and Abel begins with the two brothers bringing an offering to the Lord. The Bible says that God was pleased with Abel's sacrifice, but not with Cain's. As a result Cain grew angry, dejected and jealous. Soon his fierce anger led him to commit murder.

The name David means ‘beloved’ and occurs hundreds of times in the Scriptures. In each case, the reference points to but one individual, the second king of Israel. We are first introduced to him while he was tending his father’s sheep in a field near Bethlehem. Samuel had been sent by God to the home of Jesse to anoint one of his sons to be the future king.

The Davidic dynasty began when the tribe of Judah made David its king, following the death of Saul. The Davidic line continued when David became king of the reunited Kingdom of Israel. When the united kingdom split, the tribes of Judah and Benjamin continued to be loyal to the Davidic line, which ruled it until the kingdom was destroyed in 586 BC. However, the Davidic line continued to be respected by the exiles in Babylon, who regarded the Exilarchs as kings-in-exile.

The period between the construction of the second Jewish temple in Jerusalem in 515 B.C.E. and its destruction by the Romans in 70 C.E. witnessed major historical upheavals and significant religious changes that would affect most subsequent Western (or Abrahamic) religions. The origins of the authority of scripture, of the centrality of law and morality in religion, of the synagogue and of apocalyptic expectations for the future all developed in the Judaism of this period.

Babylonian captivity

Main article: Babylonian captivity
The deportation and exile of Jews of the ancient Kingdom of Judah to Babylon by Nebuchadnezzar II, starting with the first deportation in 597 BC[1] and continuing after the fall of Jerusalem and destruction of the Temple in 587 BCE,[2] resulted in dramatic changes to Jewish culture and religion. During the 70-year exile in Babylon, Jewish houses of assembly (known in Hebrew as a "beit knesset" or in Greek as a "synagogue") and houses of prayer (Greek: προσευχαί, proseuchai; Hebrew Beit Tefilah), were the primary meeting places for prayer, and the house of study ("beit midrash") was the counterpart for the synagogue.

During the period of captivity, Jews continued to practice and develop their religious traditions, many of which became distinct from their origins, due to the influences of the local culture.

The Babylonian captivity had a number of consequences on Judaism and the Jewish culture, including changes to the Hebrew alphabet and changes in the fundamental practices and customs of the Jewish religion. Many suggest that during the First Temple period, the people of Israel were henotheists, that is, they believed that each nation had its own god, but that their god was superior to other gods.[3][4] Some suggest that strict monotheism developed during the Babylonian Exile, perhaps in reaction to Zoroastrian dualism.[5]

Saul offered Merab to David as a wife after his victory over Goliath, but David does not seem to have been interested in the arrangement. (1 Samuel 18:17-19) Saul then gave his other daughter Michal in marriage to David, (1 Samuel 18:20-27) but when David became Saul's rival to the kingship, Saul gave Michal in marriage to Palti, son of Laish. (1 Samuel 25:44)

OUR SOUL IS RESTORED
The psalmist’s expression (vs. 3)—‘he restoreth my soul’—points to the saving provisions of God’s marvelous grace on our behalf. The robe of righteousness now covers our sins, and we have been justified. We are led in the paths of righteousness because we are the Lord’s people and we abide in the merit of Jesus’ blood.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Follow the Prophets of Lilith
To upset or ruin.
the devil take the hindmost
...Let each person follow self-interest, leaving others to fare as they may.
...Satan / Saint-Anous / Devil the Man/Woman (Yet even God Forgives Satan)
..God Loves All His Children ...and through him all can reach the Kingdom of Heaven
..He loves you no matter your religion for all lead to the One True God...

Charles Taze Russell (February 16, 1852 – October 31, 1916), or Pastor Russell, was a prominent early 20th century Christian Restorationist minister from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA and founder of what is now known as the Bible Student movement,[1][2] from which Jehovah's Witnesses and numerous independent Bible Student groups emerged after his death. ..... Jehovah ...?.. not me .. the Devil been Fighting itself this whole time and didn't realize it .. God Bless .. You and Yours .. God works in Mysterious Ways...

Christ's Second Coming. according to Russell believed that Christ had returned invisibly in 1874, and that he had been ruling from the heavens since that date. He predicted that a period known as the "Gentile Times" would end in 1914, and that Christ would take power of Earth's affairs at that time. He interpreted the outbreak of World War I as the beginning of Armageddon, which he viewed to be both a gradual deterioration of civilized society, and a climactic multi-national attack on a restored Israel accompanied by worldwide anarchy.

...He was close . but Only God knows all ..not the Devil...for understanding comes with the knowledge of the Kingdom of God ...Heaven/Hell ...The Devil does not Reign any where....I was born of man in 1974 ....close but not close enough ...? Russell ?...God is the only Omni-Present : Infinite Mind ...the One and Only True God...

Beginning in July, 1879 he began publishing a monthly religious journal Zion's Watch Tower and Herald of Christ's Presence. The journal is now published semi-monthly under the name, The Watchtower Announcing Jehovah's Kingdom. In 1881, he co-founded Zion's Watch Tower Tract Society and in 1884 the corporation was officially registered, with Russell as president. Russell was a prolific writer, producing many articles, books, tracts, pamphlets and sermons, totaling approximately 50,000 printed pages. From 1886 to 1904, he published a six volume Bible study series originally entitled Millennial Dawn, later renamed Studies in the Scriptures, nearly 20 million copies of which were printed and distributed around the world in several languages during his lifetime.[3] (A seventh volume was written and published by Joseph Rutherford in 1917.) The Watch Tower Society officially states that it ceased publication of Russell's writings in 1927,[4] though his books have been continuously published by several independent groups since then.

Russell was a charismatic figure, but claimed no special revelation or vision for his teachings and no special authority on his own behalf.[5] He stated that he did not seek to found a new denomination, but instead intended merely to gather together those who where seeking the truth of God's Word "during this harvest time."[6][7][8] He wrote that the "clear unfolding of truth" within his teachings was due to "the simple fact that God's due time has come; and if I did not speak, and no other agent could be found, the very stones would cry out."[9] He viewed himself—and all other Christians anointed with the Holy Spirit—as "God's mouthpiece" and an ambassador of Christ.[9] Later in his career he accepted without protest that many Bible Students viewed him as the "faithful and wise servant" of Matthew 24:45,[10] and was described by the Watch Tower after his death as having been made "ruler of all the Lord's goods".[10]

After Russell's death, a leadership crisis arose surrounding the new president of the Society, Joseph Rutherford, resulting in a movement-wide schism. As many as three-quarters of the approximately 50,000[11] Bible Students who had been associating in 1917 had left by 1931,[12] resulting in the formation of several groups that retained variations on the name Bible Students. Those who maintained fellowship with the Watch Tower Society adopted the name Jehovah's witnesses in 1931, while those who severed ties with the Society formed their own groups including the Pastoral Bible Institute in 1918, the Layman's Home Missionary Movement in 1919, and the Dawn Bible Students Association in 1929.
INTERNATIONAL BIBLE STUDIES Lesson for October 3, 2010
Dawn Bible Students Association
www.dawnbible.com...
God’s Majesty and Human Dignity
“Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength.” Jesus quoted this part of the psalm when he rode into Jerusalem (Matt. 21:16), because, while the children cried in the Temple, “Hosanna to the son of David” (Matt. 21:15), the chief priests and scribes were displeased. Earlier in his ministry, he had asserted, “Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.”—Mark 10:15
Our Heavenly Shepherd
the Prophet Micah. He wrote, “He shall stand and feed in the strength of the Lord, in the majesty of the name of the Lord his God; and they shall abide: for now shall he be great unto the ends of the earth.”—Mic. 5:4

The Gospel According to Matthew (Greek: κατὰ Ματθαῖον εὐαγγέλιον, kata Matthaion euangelion, τὸ εὐαγγέλιον κατὰ Ματθαῖον, to euangelion kata Matthaion) commonly shortened to the Gospel of Matthew, is one of the four Canonical gospels and is the first book of the New Testament. This synoptic gospel is an account of the life, ministry, death, and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth. It details his story from his genealogy to his Great Commission.[1][2]

The Gospel of Matthew is closely aligned with first-century Judaism, and has been linked to the Jewish-Christian Gospels. It stresses how Jesus fulfilled Jewish prophecies.[3] Certain details of Jesus' life, of his infancy in particular, are related only in Matthew. His is the only gospel to mention the Church or ecclesia.[3] Matthew also emphasizes obedience to and preservation of biblical law.[4] Since this gospel has rhythmical and often poetical prose,[5] it is well suited for public reading, making it a popular liturgical choice.[6]
Micah
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
This article is about the given name. For other uses, see Micah (disambiguation).
Micah (Hebrew: מִיכָה, Modern Mikha Tiberian Mîḵā; pronounced /ˈmaɪkə/ in English) is a given name.

Micah is the name of several people in the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament), and means "who is like God?", in the sense that God is unique. The name is sometimes found with theophoric extensions. Suffix theophory in Yah and in Yahweh results in Michaiah or Michaihu (Hebrew: מִיכָיְהוּ, Modern Mikhayhu Tiberian Mîḵā́yhû), meaning who is like Yahweh? [1] Suffix theophory in El results in Michael (Hebrew: מִיכָאֵל, Modern Mikha'el Tiberian Mîḵāʼēl), meaning who is like God?, or possibly one who is like God.

In Dutch, Micah is spelled Micha and the ch in the name is pronounced either [ʃ] or [x]; the first is more common in female names, the latter in male names.

[edit] People
Micah Alberti (born 1984), American actor
Micah Barnes (born 1960), Canadian singer-songwriter
Micah Bowie (born 1974), American baseball player
Micah Boyd (born 1982), American rower
Micah Brooks (1775-1857), American politician
Micah Gunnell (born 1980), American comic book artist
Micah Hawkins (1777-1825), American poet and composer
Micah P. Hinson (born 1981), American musician
Micah Hyde (born 1974), Jamaican football player
Micah Jenkins (1835-1864), American Confederate general
Micah Kellner (born 1979), American politician
Micah Kogo (born 1986), Kenyan long-distance runner
Micah Jesse (born 1986), American blogger
Micah Joseph Lebensohn (1828-1852), Russian poet
Micha Marah (born 1953), Belgian singer and actress
Micah Ortega (born 1976), American guitarist
Micah Owings (born 1982), American baseball pitcher
Micah Perks (born 1963), American writer
Micah Richards (born 1988), English football player
Micah Sloat (born 1981), American actor
Micah Smaldone (born 1978), American musician
Micah Solusod (born 1990), American actor
Micah Sterling (1784-1844), American politician
Micah Taul (1785-1850), American politician
Micah Troy (born 1975), American rapper
Micha Wertheim (born 1972), Dutch stand-up comedian
Micah Williams (1782–1837), American painter
Micah Wright (born 1974), American author

Micah Wright is an author who works in film, television, videogames and comic books. His best-selling book YOU Back The Attack! WE'LL Bomb Who We Want!, is a complilation of his Remixed War Propaganda. With introductions by Howard Zinn and Kurt Vonnegut, the book also contains commentary by the Center For Constitutional Rights.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
if the math works, then your theory could be correct, the only thing we know
for certain is math.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

Just a few brief comments:

I suggest that you call this the "theory of everything but consciousness".

I suggest that the entire 3-dimensional 'curved' space-time reality and consciousness emerges out of a 2-dimensional 'flat' space consciousness.

The origin of the 3-dimensional 'curved' space consciousness of the "self" is the 'movement' of self-reflection, symbolized by the "serpent" in Genesis 3 and the "dragon" in the Revelation of John. This 3-dimensional 'curved' space consciousness of the "self" and the 'thinker' can also be referred to as the 'fallen' consciousness, which is opposed to the consciousness Created 'by and in the image of God' (Genesis 1:27)

This 2-dimensional 'flat' space consciousness--represented in the opening segments of the "Stargate sequence" from Jupiter and Beyond the Infinite in 2001--A Space Odyssey--is both a non-spatial and non-temporal dimension of consciousness; and, for that reason, capable of conveying both the Revelation of the Memory of Creation (Genesis 2:7) and the revelation of the memories of previous lives, as well as psychic predictions and Prophecies of the future.

And, as already demonstrated by reverse speech analysis, common speech consists of a message in time forward direction conveyed by the consciousness of the 'thinker', in addition to a message which goes from the future into the past--thus, conveying information from the future--referred to by Jungians as the 'unconscious'.

Michael

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join