It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory of Everything

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MJB Origin
WOW!!!!! I must say, this is the most lucid, intelligent and thought provoking post I've read in quite some time.
Though I do not claim to grasp all that you have stated, if at all, somehow it struck a chord with me as being right somehow. I am on this site everyday and have read many posts, but I rarely ever throw in my two cents. However, I thought this one deserved a reply. My question to you is this........ Since light moves at a constatnt speed, and it takes time for that light to be viewed and processed by our brains.....then everything we see is technically already in the past right? So, if we could bypass the time it takes light to travel....would we be glimpsing into another dimension??? Sorry, I know that sounds confusing. I'm having difficulty trying to put my thoughts into words. Either way, great post OP!!!!

I too believe the OP post is very good and thought provoking ..I would like to answer your question ..I believe from my own experience under Salvia Divinorum that (if we could bypass the time it takes light to travel....would we be glimpsing into another dimension??? )that this is exactly what it happens .........

I would have a question to the OP ...I did read your post I could not grasp all of it but ..when in altered state of consciousness would you be able to say that one person is in another dimension ???

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

...thanks for the intrest everyone .. My mind races on the subject and trys to make since of it.. but just like . I have heard before.. once you get one answer more questions pop .. up . .. same goes for the Universe .. every time I answer one 10 more pop up .. so I am going to take a break now.. I know things shall be fine..and there is no need of pondering the infinite .. for it seem I have infinite time to do it.. so . .I will slow down .. and leave some questions for others to ponder... but I sure I will pop in time to time ...thanks again .. and God Bless You and Yours ...I shall see you through time..
Father, Son , Holy Spiri

...Adam=Atom=Father(Divine)
...Lilith=Dragon(Divine)
...Lilith=Mary=Virgin Birth=EVE(Divine)
...Adam+Eve=Cain/Abel=Mirror Twin
...Cain=Son of Man(Man)
...Abel=Son of God(Divine)
...Lilth(Divine)+Samuel=Micah(Demi-God and Micheal(Demi-God=Ferternal Twin
...7 spirits ....
"My name thou knowest not,
and yet shall know,
And know too late.
But, know thou this indeed:
Joy is my sister. Sister I, to Death."

Lillith bore three half-god, half-human children
...Mary/Eve/Micah and Micha and Micheal feternal twin ..Demi-God=Human+Divine

It is said that Lillith was the twin sister of Adam and dwelt with him in the Garden at Paradise. Adam was king of Eden and Lillith wished to be co-ruler with him, but the Lord of Light permitted it not. Lillith was beautiful and wise. She wearied of her brother, Adam, who was less wise than she. Lillith refused to bear children from Adam. The Lord of Light was angered and turned Lillith out of Paradise. Samuel, an angel of the Lord of Light and a son of god, fell in love with Lillith. To Samuel, Lillith bore three half-god, half-human children, all called the nephilim. Their wisdom, power and beauty was so great that the children of Darkness were afraid of them and called them monstrous names to defile them. Lillith would not be defiled. From her beloved Samuel she learned the wisdom of the Lord of Light and became the first witch. She lived as a daughter of the night mother, calling the people to dance and be joyous by the light of the moon. Her symbol was the night owl, and those who followed her called her Arionrhod. The children of Darkness trembled and barred their doors at night seeking to protect themselves lest Lillith take them and teach them the ways of the wise ones, the witches of old.

Micah (Hebrew: מִיכָה, Modern Mikha Tiberian Mîḵā; pronounced /ˈmaɪkə/ in English) is a given name.

Micah is the name of several people in the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament), and means "who is like God?", in the sense that God is unique. The name is sometimes found with theophoric extensions. Suffix theophory in Yah and in Yahweh results in Michaiah or Michaihu (Hebrew: מִיכָיְהוּ, Modern Mikhayhu Tiberian Mîḵā́yhû), meaning who is like Yahweh? [1] Suffix theophory in El results in Michael (Hebrew: מִיכָאֵל, Modern Mikha'el Tiberian Mîḵāʼēl), meaning who is like God?, or possibly one who is like God.

In Dutch, Micah is spelled Micha and the ch in the name is pronounced either [ʃ] or [x]; the first is more common in female names, the latter in male names. The name is not as common as Michael or Michiel.

edit on 24-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This Galaxy the Reality is a 3 dimensional Realm ... that means .. we are 3 the Trinity that means .. yes there are at least one whom looks like you in this Galaxy ... an Oposite ... Man ... Demi-God
...Lilith .. gave birth to 3 ...children .. Mary/Micha ...Micah and Micheal ....
...there are 4 Horsemen .. I am one ..and my brother aswell there are 2 more .. Mathew Mark Luke John .. I am Mark brother John .. there are 2 more I was attack at 13 by them .. they are Feternal twins do not look alike or are at least 1 year differ ?...
...? Micha .. Mary Micheal/Micah feternal twins Micah...

One Micha ... Micha Wertheim ... Were THEM ....is / demi-god Micha Wertheim (born 1972), Dutch stand-up comedian
...Micha the embodiment of Lilith
...Micah Wright almost looks like me and my brother he is not ...?Mathew/Mary
...Micheal Wright ...Lucifer ...Helllo man .. Forgive and Forget .. Bless You and Yours ..
Lucifer is a Latin word (from the words lucem ferre), literally meaning "light-bearer", which in that language is used as a name for the dawn appearance of the planet Venus, heralding daylight. Use of the word in this sense is uncommon in English, in which "Day Star" or "Morning Star" are more common expressions.

In English, "Lucifer" generally refers to the Devil, although the name is not applied to him in the New Testament. The use of the name "Lucifer" in reference to a fallen angel

In Lady of the Light Donna Gillespie continues the epic saga of ancient Rome and Germania that began with The Light Bearer.

Auriane, the warrior daughter of a Germanic tribal chieftain, and Marcus Arrius Julianus, the Roman senator who served as advisor to four Emperors, have lived in tranquility for seven years on their opulent riverside estate, the grandest in all the Roman Province of Germania Superior. But the shadow of destruction lies over this beautiful, still world. Auriane's birth fate is poised to claim her, in a way that will brutally rend her family apart.

Without Julianus's knowledge, Auriane has become a traitor to Rome. Roman law forbids her tribe from possessing weapons of iron. But Auriane has been plundering Julianus's coffers for years, to provide her Chattian people with swords to arm themselves against a ruthless chieftain invading her lands from the north. When Auriane's crime is uncovered by a spiteful local magistrate who demands too great a price for his silence, she fears that her life and the lives of her family will be forfeit.

...God Bless You and Yours ... Forgive and Forget .. Time heals all Wounds.. I Pey you all are Doing well
... Children of God....God loves all .. no matter what

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
...Finaly ..peace again ..
..now my mind may rest some ...
..Bless You and Yours .. and may you find Peace, Love, and Happiness .. and may we all reach the Kingdom of Heaven ....for we are on that path...to Peace lets not ..change that..

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
... Like the Dog that chases his own tail .. shall the devils followers .. chase them self ... in a never ending circle less the stop .. bending the will of God.. to fit there own ideas .... to bend the Will of God is to turn from God and to look upon thy self .. To Thy Own Self Be True ... til you find the truth you shall not find peace .. Peace comes with a Price .. ..what is it worth to you .... Repent .. and all shall be forgiven in the Eyes Of The Lord ...God Almighty ...whom teaches Love and Peace of the Heart and Mind ... that all Life is to be Cherished for the Cycle of Life .. is the Begining and the End .. Yin and Yang ...... Stop the Cycle.. and the World shall Be anew ..Life is what You Make it .... You Are Your Own Savior ...to Love God is to Love Thy Self ...and Peace Shall Come To Those Whom Carry The Knowledge Of God .....The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth ..
in·herit (in her′it)

transitive verb

1.Obsolete to transfer property to (an heir)
a.to receive (an ancestor's property, title, etc.) by the laws of inheritance upon the ancestor's death
b.to receive (property) by bequest
3.to receive as if by inheritance from a predecessor
4.to have (certain characteristics) by heredity
Origin: ME enheriten < OFr enheriter < LL inhereditare, to appoint as heir, inherit < L in, in + heres, heir
intransitive verb

to receive an inheritance; become an heir
Related Forms:

•inheritor in·her′i·tor noun
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio.
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.

in·her·it (ĭn-hĕrˈĭt)

verb in·her·it·ed, in·her·it·ing, in·her·its
verb, transitive
1.a. To receive (property or a title, for example) from an ancestor by legal succession or will.
b. To receive by bequest or as a legacy.
2.To receive or take over from a predecessor: The new administration inherited the economic problems of the last four years.
3.Biology To receive (a characteristic) from one's parents by genetic transmission.
4.To gain (something) as one's right or portion.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
MEEK
ogdoad recalcitrant agio frazil meek - 3 dictionary results
MEK
The Official Mek Denim Website Free Shipping- Shop Mek Today!
www.MekDenim.com

Meek Definition
Find Definitions For Any Word.Get Your Free Dictionary.com Toolbar.
Dictionary.com

meek   /mik/ Show Spelled
[meek] Show IPA

–adjective, -er, -est.
1. humbly patient or docile, as under provocation from others.
2. overly submissive or compliant; spiritless; tame.
3. Obsolete . gentle; kind.
Use meek in a Sentence
See images of meek
Search meek on the Web

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1150–1200; ME meke, meoc < ON mjūkr soft, mild, meek

—Related forms
meekly, adverb
meekness, noun
o·ver·meek, adjective
o·ver·meek·ly, adverb
o·ver·meek·ness, noun

—Synonyms
1. forbearing; yielding; unassuming; pacific, calm, soft. See gentle

ogdoad recalcitrant agio frazil meek - 3 dictionary results
MEK
The Official Mek Denim Website Free Shipping- Shop Mek Today!
www.MekDenim.com

Meek Definition
Find Definitions For Any Word.Get Your Free Dictionary.com Toolbar.
Dictionary.com

meek   /mik/ Show Spelled
[meek] Show IPA

–adjective, -er, -est.
1. humbly patient or docile, as under provocation from others.
2. overly submissive or compliant; spiritless; tame.
3. Obsolete . gentle; kind.
Use meek in a Sentence
See images of meek
Search meek on the Web

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1150–1200; ME meke, meoc < ON mjūkr soft, mild, meek

—Related forms
meekly, adverb
meekness, noun
o·ver·meek, adjective
o·ver·meek·ly, adverb
o·ver·meek·ness, noun

—Synonyms
1. forbearing; yielding; unassuming; pacific, calm, soft. See gentle.

Dictionary.com Unabridged
Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2010.
Cite This Source | Link To meek

Explore the Visual Thesaurus »Related Words for : meek
mild, modest, tame, compliant, spiritless
View more related words »

World English Dictionary
meek (miːk)

— adj
1. patient, long-suffering, or submissive in disposition or nature; humble
2. spineless or spiritless; compliant
3. an obsolete word for gentle

[C12: related to Old Norse mjūkr amenable; compare Welsh mwytho to soften]

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Understanding Thy Own Self
...All life starts anew .. which means all children are innocent beings Beginings ...Nuetral spirit
...Our track of line determines which we shall move to be .. evol spiritually ... to a Neg ...or Pos .. ..even if we don't we shall remain the Nuetral ... innocent ....
...Lilith had moved to the Neg
...Adam was a Pos
...Cain was a Nuetral .. whom became Neg and took on another name Samuel
...Abel was a Nuetral ...innocent .
...Lilith is Saint-anous ... she is .. the HolySpirit (ho·ly adj ˈhō-lē= .. HOE .?>. Li .?..Lilith .. to ?.. LIE .>?
...(ho·li·erho·li·est) ....... ?... holier ? holiest ?...well I shall be the Judge of That..
Definition of HOLY
1: exalted or worthy of complete devotion as one perfect in goodness...(Godess) ?..(Well GOD GIVES FREE WILL) ..(FREE ..enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people. and righteousness
2: divine or the Lord..?. our God is holy — Psalms 99:9(Authorized Version)> hmm?.. I KNOW I SEEN THAT NUMBER ?..99.9?
...666 ?.. hmm .. well heck .. I can't remember where I seen this.. />>J/K ....can it be this simple ..?.. Some Creatures Are just that .. EVIL ...EVOL ..?>. Love the opposite of .. EVIL .. God Bless ..the Mark of the Beast
3: devoted entirely to the (deity).. Hmm ? which .. Deity is this .. can only be One ..the holy can turn to that holds the KEY or the work of the deity holy temple> oly prophets>
4a : having a divine quality oly love> b : venerated as or as if sacred oly scripture> holy relic>
5—used as an intensive e was a holy terror when he drank — Thomas Wolfe> ; often used in combination as a mild oath oly smoke>
... Spirit spir·it (sprt)
n.
a. The vital principle or animating force within living beings.
b. Incorporeal consciousness.
2. The soul, considered as departing from the body of a person at death.
3. Spirit The Holy Spirit.
4. A supernatural being, as:
a. An angel or a demon. ( HMM .. an Angel OR Demon _(Hmmm?... God is not that simple.. but I know whom Is..?..
b. A being inhabiting or embodying a particular place, object, or natural phenomenon.
c. A fairy or sprite.( a Fairy ..?.. I always known they where Real .. ?.. evolution ..
a. The part of a human associated with the mind, will, and feelings: Though unable to join us today, they are with us in spirit.... Yah . that is true .. enough...
b. The essential nature of a person or group.
6. A person as characterized by a stated quality: He is a proud spirit.
a. An inclination or tendency of a specified kind: Her actions show a generous spirit. ..?..( Her actions ?.. whom rights this stuff ?....
b. A causative, activating, or essential principle: The couple's engagement was announced in a joyous spirit.
8. spirits A mood or an emotional state: The guests were in high spirits. His sour spirits put a damper on the gathering.
9. A particular mood or an emotional state characterized by vigor and animation: sang with spirit.
10. Strong loyalty or dedication: team spirit.
11. The predominant mood of an occasion or a period: "The spirit of 1776 is not dead" (Thomas Jefferson).
12. The actual though unstated sense or significance of something: the spirit of the law.
13. An alcohol solution of an essential or volatile substance. Often used in the plural with a singular verb.
14. spirits An alcoholic beverage, especially distilled liquor.
tr.v. spir·it·ed, spir·it·ing, spir·its
1. To carry off mysteriously or secretly: The documents had been spirited away.
2. To impart courage, animation, or determination to; inspirit.

.. Can you Follow the Trail .. of the lies .. .. Once .. Abel was killed the powers that be attempted to take what was not theirs to take .. bending the will of God and .. claiming what was not theirs ..from the Begining of Time...

?.... Well David .. seemed to have .. Someone truly on his side .. ?.. As I read this > I realized that .. and that .. only .. one time shall GOD turn from someone ..?... Hmmm.. if you turn from God .. God shall Turn from You ...so .. Even as the Powers that Be .. attempted to .. Take the Place of David .. still He ..became King ..?.. hmmm .. ..and .. so shall it be .. Time and Time .. again ... toward the Kingdom of Heaven ..we move ..

edit on 26-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
answers.yahoo.com...

Sand Member since:
November 16, 2006
Total points:
808 (Level 2)
Add to My Contacts

Block User

Best answer 6%200 answers
Total Points: 808 (Level 2)
Points earned this week: 0
Add to My Contacts
Block User
Resolved QuestionShow me another »
Is the morning star in the bible Jesus or Lucifer?
I asked this once, and I think it is a good question...still looking for more answers.

Who is the morning star Jesus or Lucifer?
In Isaiah 14:12 Lucifer is called the son of the morning and lucier means (according to Strong's Concordance) 1966 heylel hay-lale' from 1984 (in the sense of brightness); the morning-star:--lucifer.

But Jesus is referred to as both the day star and morning star.
2Pet.1
[19] We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

Rev.22
[16] I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

What a contradiction.... right or wrong? ..Look to www.youtube.com.../u/1/SZqpBb5Khcc
..LOOK for vide .. Who Is The Morning Star .. ?.. can answer that question for you .. God Bless...
..WatchAlan .. on youtube .. Bless Him/You and Yours ....

David ?.. Jesus claimed .. I am the root and the Offspring of David ?... David ..? but David was not the 1st Chosen by God ..?... strange .. how could this be ..

Act 1
Saul and his army await the arrival of Samuel at Gilgal for the sacrifice to the God of Israel before battle with the Philistines. But Samuel does not come by the appointed time, so Saul performs the sacrifice himself. Moments later Samuel arrives and denounces the king's actions, and pronounces God's curse upon Saul. Though Saul repents, Samuel remains resolute, and Saul falls into despair. Jonathan's friend David soothes Saul with his singing. Michal and David fall in love.

[edit] Act 2
Abner interrupts David, who is singing for Saul, and announces the challenge of the Philistine champion Goliath. Saul promises Michal's hand to whoever can defeat Goliath. David undertakes the challenge and succeeds. Saul immediately becomes jealous of the adulation David receives, and David flees to escape the king's anger.

[edit] Act 3
David and Abishai come upon Saul's camp when all are asleep. David takes Saul's spear and water container to show he has been by the king but has not harmed him. He shouts from the hilltop to arouse the camp and pleads for reconciliation, but this is forestalled by the arrival of Samuel, who before dying anoints David the new king of Israel. Saul's jealousy flares again, and David flees with Michal.

[edit] Act 4
Saul and Abner prevail upon the Witch of Endor to raise Samuel's spirit from the dead. Saul beseeches Samuel for help against the Philistines, but Samuel declares that God has abandoned Saul, that Saul and all his sons will die before the day is out. Battle ensues, and Jonathan is mortally wounded. Saul despairs and falls on his sword. The people acclaim David as their new king, but David is heart-broken by the deaths of Saul and Jonathan.

..?.. Only God can Judge ?.. Whom is this Samuel .. that Declares that God has ABANDONED Saul ..?.. where or when does GOD ever .. Abandon .. a Soul .. he maketh it possible for All Souls to reach his Kingdom For he forgives All and Loves All and is Merciful .. to all even his Enemy ... Love is the opposite of Evil ...Love thy Neighbor as you Love thy self .. to thy own self be true .....it is that simple .to have Faith in God .. which is to have the will of God with in you .. and that is LOVE and UNDERSTANDING...

On the way back from the slaughter of Goliath, the women of the cities of Israel were outside dancing and singing to meet King Saul. They had musical instruments and they were very joyful because their enemies, the Philistines, had been beaten. As they made merry, the women said, "Saul hath slain his thousands and David his ten thousands." Oh-oh. Saul got so mad. He was very displeased that the women said this. He said, "They say that David killed ten thousands and that I have only killed thousands. He has all their admiration, the only thing left is that he become king!" From that time on, Saul eyed David. He was exceeding envious of him.

In the past, King Saul disobeyed God and as a result an evil spirit would sometimes trouble him. David used to play harp to soothe Saul when the evil spirit came upon him. Well the day after the women sang their songs, the evil spirit came upon Saul again. And so, as in other times, David played the harp for King Saul to comfort him. As David beautifully played the harp, there was a sharp javelin in King Saul's hand. A javelin was used to kill people. It is like a spear. As David played, King Saul said to himself, "I will smite David to the wall with it." King Saul threw the javelin at David two times, but both times, David dodged out of the way. Saul was afraid of David because the LORD was with David and had left Saul. Therefore Saul had David removed David and made him his captain over a thousand men.

David continued to behave himself very wisely in all his ways and the Lord was with him. So when Saul saw this he was again afraid of David. But all Israel and Judah loved David because he dwelt among them. Saul was very jealous of this and came up with a plan...

Plans for the murder of David

Saul said to David, "Behold my elder daughter Merab, her will I give thee to wife: only be thou valiant for me, and fight the lord's battles." Saul was thinking to himself that instead of him killing David, he would send David to war and his enemies would kill him. Then David said to Saul, "Who am I? And what is my life or my father's family in Israel, that I should be son in law to the king?" David was confused because he came from a lowly family and the king wanted him to marry his daughter.

When it came time for the wedding, Saul's daughter was given to another man to marry. I wonder if David felt sad. Saul had another daughter named Michal who loved David. They told Saul and it pleased Saul that they should marry--Saul said in his heart, " I will give him her, that she may be a snare to him, and that the hand of the Philistines may be against him." Saul knew that his daughter would be trouble to David so he said, "Thou shalt this day be my son in law in the one of the twain."

Saul commanded his servants, "Commune with David secretly and tell him, 'Behold, the king hath delight in thee, and all his servants love thee: now therefore be the king's son in law.'" And so, the king servants spoke these words in the ears of David. David answered and said, "Does it seem insignificant to you to be a king's son-in-law considering that I am a poor man and lightly esteemed?"

Then Saul's servants went back and told Saul what David said. Then Saul said, "Thus shall ye say to David, 'The king does not want a dowry (a gift for his daughter) but rather 100 foreskins of his enemies the Philistines.'" King Saul didn't really want the foreskins, he wanted David to get killed while fighting the Philistines. After the servants told David what the King said, David was pleased to be the king's son-in-law. So David and his men went and killed 200 Philistines and David brought their foreskins to the King. Saul's plan didn't work. God help David to slay the king's enemies. Saul then gave David his daughter Michal to wife. Saul grew more afraid of David because he could see that the hand of the Lord was with David. He also saw that his daughter Michal loved David. This made Saul more and more jealous and he became more of an enemy to David. All the people loved David because he behaved himself more and more wisely.

What happened to David? Did Saul kill him? Stay tuned to find out more.

Did you know that the God of David can be your God? God sent His Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross for your sins. If you will admit that you are a sinner and believe that Jesus died and rose from the dead, David's God will be your God. You will become a Christian and you will have the power of God on your side.

posted on 26-9-2010 @ 09:49 AM single this post edit"quote"REPLY TO:

Understanding Thy Own Self
...All life starts anew .. which means all children are innocent beings Beginings ...Nuetral spirit
...Our track of line determines which we shall move to be .. evol spiritually ... to a Neg ...or Pos .. ..even if we don't we shall remain the Nuetral ... innocent ....
...Lilith had moved to the Neg
...Adam was a Pos
...Cain was a Nuetral .. whom became Neg and took on another name Samuel
...Abel was a Nuetral ...innocent .
...Lilith is Saint-anous ... she is .. the HolySpirit (ho·ly adj ˈhō-lē= .. HOE .?>. Li .?..Lilith .. to ?.. LIE .>?
...(ho·li·erho·li·est) ....... ?... holier ? holiest ?...well I shall be the Judge of That..
Definition of HOLY
1: exalted or worthy of complete devotion as one perfect in goodness...(Godess) ?..(Well GOD GIVES FREE WILL) ..(FREE ..enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people. and righteousness
2: divine or the Lord..?. our God is holy — Psalms 99:9(Authorized Version)> hmm?.. I KNOW I SEEN THAT NUMBER ?..99.9?
...666 ?.. hmm .. well heck .. I can't remember where I seen this.. />>J/K ....can it be this simple ..?.. Some Creatures Are just that .. EVIL ...EVOL ..?>. Love the opposite of .. EVIL .. God Bless ..the Mark of the Beast
3: devoted entirely to the (deity).. Hmm ? which .. Deity is this .. can only be One ..the holy can turn to that holds the KEY or the work of the deity holy temple> oly prophets>
4a : having a divine quality oly love> b : venerated as or as if sacred oly scripture> holy relic>
5—used as an intensive e was a holy terror when he drank — Thomas Wolfe> ; often used in combination as a mild oath oly smoke>
... Spirit spir·it (sprt)
n.
a. The vital principle or animating force within living beings.
b. Incorporeal consciousness.
2. The soul, considered as departing from the body of a person at death.
3. Spirit The Holy Spirit.
4. A supernatural being, as:
a. An angel or a demon. ( HMM .. an Angel OR Demon _(Hmmm?... God is not that simple.. but I know whom Is..?..
b. A being inhabiting or embodying a particular place, object, or natural phenomenon.
c. A fairy or sprite.( a Fairy ..?.. I always known they where Real .. ?.. evolution ..
a. The part of a human associated with the mind, will, and feelings: Though unable to join us today, they are with us in spirit.... Yah . that is true .. enough...
b. The essential nature of a person or group.
6. A person as characterized by a stated quality: He is a proud spirit.
a. An inclination or tendency of a specified kind: Her actions show a generous spirit. ..?..( Her actions ?.. whom rights this stuff ?....
b. A causative, activating, or essential principle: The couple's engagement was announced in a joyous spirit.
8. spirits A mood or an emotional state: The guests were in high spirits. His sour spirits put a damper on the gathering.
9. A particular mood or an emotional state characterized by vigor and animation: sang with spirit.
10. Strong loyalty or dedication: team spirit.
11. The predominant mood of an occasion or a period: "The spirit of 1776 is not dead" (Thomas Jefferson).
12. The actual though unstated sense or significance of something: the spirit of the law.
13. An alcohol solution of an essential or volatile substance. Often used in the plural with a singular verb.
14. spirits An alcoholic beverage, especially distilled liquor.
tr.v. spir·it·ed, spir·it·ing, spir·its
1. To carry off mysteriously or secretly: The documents had been spirited away.
2. To impart courage, animation, or determination to; inspirit.

.. Can you Follow the Trail .. of the lies .. .. Once .. Abel was killed the powers that be attempted to take what was not theirs to take .. bending the will of God and .. claiming what was not theirs ..from the Begining of Time...

?.... Well David .. seemed to have .. Someone truly on his side .. ?.. As I read this > I realized that .. and that .. only .. one time shall GOD turn from someone ..?... Hmmm.. if you turn from God .. God shall Turn from You ...so .. Even as the Powers that Be .. attempted to .. Take the Place of David .. still He ..became King ..?.. hmmm .. ..and .. so shall it be .. Time and Time .. again ... toward the Kingdom of Heaven ..we move ..

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
... Time splits .. Yin and Yang .. at one time . One may Be Good at another point in time One may Be Bad .. but names Never lie .. for . the Name is .. the Identy of the Soul .. and you can't escape .. your Soul .. for what are you ..but the Soul .. .. That is why . I see .. the Devil's Own .. Chaseing it self while trying to chase after God .. whom seems to be .One step ahead at all time ... makes since to me ....
... Bless You and Yours ... .. ?.. How ..God came to be ... the Begining and the End .. Alpha and Omega .. the infinite Mind ... wandering through time searching for rest and Peace and Understanding .. Of not only everything but .. of the Heart and Mind .. so even .. the Devil Himself.. Can See ... Life is ..Me ... I am who am I ....

jesuslovesmethisiknow.com...

Breath of the Almighty - Job 33:4

Comforter - Joh 14:16,26; 15:26

Eternal Spirit - Heb 9:14

Free Spirit - Ps 51:12

God - Ac 5:3,4

Good Spirit - Ne 9:20; Ps 143:10

Holy Spirit - Ps 51:11; Lu 11:13; Eph 1:13; 4:30

Lord, The - 2Th 3:5

Power of the Highest - Lu 1:35

Spirit, The - Mt 4:1; Joh 3:6; 1Ti 4:1

Spirit of the Lord God - Isa 61:1

Spirit of the Lord - Isa 11:2; Ac 5:9

Spirit of God - Ge 1:2; 1Co 2:11; Job 33:4

Spirit of the Father - Mt 10:20

Spirit of Christ - Ro 8:9; 1Pe 1:11

Spirit of the Son - Ga 4:6

Spirit of life - Ro 8:2; Re 11:11

Spirit of grace - Zec 12:10; Heb 10:29

Spirit of prophecy - Re 19:10

Spirit of adoption - Ro 8:15

Spirit of wisdom - Isa 11:2; Eph 1:17

Spirit of counsel - Isa 11:2

Spirit of might - Isa 11:2

Spirit of understanding - Isa 11:2

Spirit of knowledge - Isa 11:2

Spirit of the fear of the Lord - Isa 11:2

Spirit of truth - Joh 14:17; 15:26

Spirit of holiness - Ro 1:4

Spirit of revelation - Eph 1:17

Spirit of judgment - Isa 4:4; 28:6

Spirit of burning - Isa 4:4

Spirit of glory - 1Pe 4:14

Seven Spirits of God - Re 1:4

...Devils Names ...

Satan is called by many names in the Bible, each name revealing his basic character. He is called:

Abaddon
Revelation 9:11

Accuser of our brethren
Revelation 12:10

Adversary
1 Peter 5:8

Anointed Cherub
Ezek 28:14

Angel of the bottomless pit

Apollyon

Beelzebub
Matthew 12:24

Belial
2 Corinthians 6:15

Covering Cherub
Ezek 28:16

Crooked serpent
Isaiah 27:1

Dragon
Isaiah 27:1; Revelation 20:2

Enemy
Matthew 13:39

Evil spirit
1 Samuel 16:14

Father of lies
John 8:44

Great red dragon
Revelation 12:3

Leviathan

Liar

Lying spirit
1 Kings 22:22

Murderer

Old serpent
Revelation 12:9; 20:2

Piercing serpent

Power of darkness
Colossians 1:13

Prince of this world
John 14:30

Prince of the devils
Matthew 12:24

Prince of the power of the air
Ephesians 2:2

Roaring Lion
1 Peter 5:8

Ruler of the darkness of this world
Ephesians 6:12

Satan
1 Chronicles 21:1; Job 1:6

Serpent
Genesis 3:4,16; 2 Corinthians 11:3

Spirit that works in the children of disobedience
Ephesians 2:2

Strong Man
Mark 3:27

Tempter
Matthew 4:3; 1 Thessalonians 3:5

The god of this world
2 Corinthians 4:4

Unclean spirit
Matthew 12:43

Wicked-one
Matthew 13:19,38

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
... To Thy Own Self Be True ... .. Goes for even Me ...Bless You and Yours and Even Me ...
... With Much Love and Understanding .. comes Peace of Mind ..Knowledge toward the Infinite

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Mrs Florence Collier……..Susan Hanson
Claire Parker…………….Joanne Good
Dick Richards…………...Christopher Strauli
Alex…………….................Michael Sherwin
Bernie……………............Jason Salkey
Joe………………….........Matthew Tinker
Philip Charles………..….Adrian Mills
Reginald………………....Gian Sammarco
Christine………………....Lisa Geoghan
Mr Younghusband……....Derek Beard
Bill……………………......Shaun Curry
David Franklin Photography
Photography by David Franklin ... [email protected]

Widow's Weeds .. For Years I couldn't Wear My Black
..?.. A Play In Three Acts .. By Anthony Shaffer .. /?
..Samuel French, Inc . .. I Can Find You Slippery Serpent...

David Franklin was born in 1972 in Denver, Colorado.

He moved to Seattle in October 1992, and in 1993 began carving wood, a hobby inspired by books on older Northwest Coast art. In 1994, he met noted artist Duane Pasco and began learning the basics of tool making and carving under Duane's guidance.

Over the last ten years David has completed several public and private commissions, including a 12' house post, a memorial for Don Pratt on display in the Don Pratt Transportation Center in Bremerton, WA, and two 32' totem poles for a private residence in Lake Tahoe, CA carved with Duane Pasco. He received the largest commission for works installed in the newly renovated Poulsbo Library.

David also designed a 6' Nootka style mask he carved with Mr. Pasco. This mask and several other works are installed at the Kids Up play-park at Battle Point Park.

David has served as a consultant for the Denver Museum of Natural History. In 2000, he was hired by the Young President's Organization to be their resident carver for the Alaska 2000 Cruise.

David also gives presentations at local elementary and junior high schools to introduce young people to the many skills involved in Northwest Coast art.

David's work has been exhibited in galleries in New York City, Seattle, Washington, and Juneau, Alaska.

...?? HOW ARE YOU FATHER ...do you MiSS ME ....

David remains a full-time carver and currently lives with his wife in a small town in western Washington.
Stonington Gallery
119 South Jackson Street
Seattle, WA 98104
[email protected]
www.stoningtongallery.com
....HMM . STONINGTON GALLERY >> YOU CLAIM YOU ARE ME STILL DO YOU >>BAH ...REPENT
....Thats Right .... MIne Eyes See ....Did you think I would never Come with all your Efforts ...?...
....I am very Vengeful because of You ....I have Wraith In My Own Heart .. Cause OF You .. your Actions Weaken you .. and Maketh Me Stronger All time ... and I hate the way it Feels .. For I careth not for Anger ...
...Must you be so .... Can you not Learn anything beyond your own piety self ...I nash my Teeth ...and trimble in anger even now .. I groweth Cold.. for You ... ..BUT I STILL LOVE YOU....bastard ... Do not Come Near Me Less Ye Repent .. For I Can't .. Control My Own Self around you ... how much loath I have felt is coming to me ...I am sorry ...but I will not Forgive Less You Say the same ....again I prey you can REPENT ....so shall you only be Forgiven then....
...I am Sorry ..
....Sorry for what has be fallen you .. but .. every one can make amends .. even you I know this .. I can see it in you for You pass on .. to me ... as I pass on to you .. so I see your heart .. and soul ..maybe you have enough of me in you now .. to repent ...or I would not be here ... so I say again .. for God Sake ..Repent...

sake (sāk)

noun

1.purpose or reason; motive; cause: for the sake of harmony
2.advantage; behalf; benefit: for my sake
Origin: ME < OE sacu, cause or suit at law, contention, akin to Ger sache, thing, affair < IE base *sāg-, to investigate > seek, L sagire, to perceive, find, sagax, sharply discerning
sake (sä′kē)

noun

a Japanese alcoholic beverage made from fermented rice and usually warmed for serving
also sp. saki sa′ki

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Mary Nichole .. Where are You .. Please contact me Please ... I must hear from you ...
... Much Love For You ...
... I miss Seeing You ..
... I love you . .please forgive me for everything .. If I have done you any wrong.. My Love is yours Forever and Ever ...infinite...
... I am Sorry ... our life has been as it has ... My True Love ...
... I can hardly control my self when I am about you ... I know why .. now .. I see .. You and Me .. where always ment to be ... and they did this to Us for what purpose could they have ... been so cruel ... to the ones who Love ...
... Love is never Blind ... what is to be shall always be ... My Love for The ... stands the test of Time ...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
... Mary Nichole = Beth ... math never lies second .. she shall never be to me ...for I Love The ... to love is to place above ... for you shall always be above me as I shall always look to the ... for my eyes see true and they lead me to you ... forever have I search and forever lead me to you ... true love is in a kiss .... a kiss I surely miss

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Torquay [ˌtɔːˈkiː]
n
(Placename) a town and resort in SW England, in Torbay unitary authority,
..Rule of the Monk .. well I know where this rule came from ... I hope you have figured this out as well

... Yah I sure you have your own thoughts on the subject and I wonder if you are mad at me for finishing the Theory of Everything ... are you upset ...?... with me or something ... Do you have Faith ...?... or do you turn from God ... like other do ... are you a Tourist ...?... .. are you protesting me ... with that sign ... you saying I am wrong and I have no right to put my thoughts here that are part of MY THEORY OF EVERYTHING .. is your EGO damaged ... by not getting there FIRST ...?... are you Jealious or evnious of me ... mad, angury, .... Over Shadowed ... beaten ... knocked down ...over ran ... KICKED OUT ...looked upon ... that is right .. I SEE YOU ... SEEN YOU ... and see WHAT and WHOM you shall be ... NICE to meet the opposite of me ... I knew ... I would find you ... AND I JUST HAVE ... BOO! MINE EYES SEE YOU ...
...pro 1 (pr)
n. pl. pros
1. An argument or consideration in favor of something: weighing the pros and cons.
2. One who supports a proposal or takes the affirmative side in a debate.
adv.
In favor; affirmatively: arguing pro and con.
adj.
Affirmative; supporting: a pro vote.

edit on 28-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Re: Pro Theory - A Theory of Everything

Torquay [ˌtɔːˈkiː]
n
(Placename) a town and resort in SW England, in Torbay unitary authority,
..Rule of the Monk .. well I know where this rule came from ... I hope you have figured this out as well

... Yah I sure you have your own thoughts on the subject and I wonder if you are mad at me for finishing the Theory of Everything ... are you upset ...?... with me or something ... Do you have Faith ...?... or do you turn from God ... like other do ... are you a Tourist ...?... .. are you protesting me ... with that sign ... you saying I am wrong and I have no right to put my thoughts here that are part of MY THEORY OF EVERYTHING .. is your EGO damaged ... by not getting there FIRST ...?... are you Jealious or evnious of me ... mad, angury, .... Over Shadowed ... beaten ... knocked down ...over ran ... KICKED OUT ...looked upon ... that is right .. I SEE YOU ... SEEN YOU ... and see WHAT and WHOM you shall be ... NICE to meet the opposite of me ... I knew ... I would find you ... AND I JUST HAVE ... BOO! MINE EYES SEE YOU ...
...pro 1 (pr)
n. pl. pros
1. An argument or consideration in favor of something: weighing the pros and cons.
2. One who supports a proposal or takes the affirmative side in a debate.
adv.
In favor; affirmatively: arguing pro and con.
adj.
Affirmative; supporting: a pro vote.

I like that lil animation .. you have going there too ... everything about you gives you away ...Repent and I shall forgive you ... Repentith not ... and ye be your own master of your fate ... not I ... Bless You and Yours

Look up con in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

The stem: Con is a Latin preposition meaning "together with". It is very frequently used as the abbreviation of contra, which is a separate preposition. It
... It is all in thw meaning ... the hidden means ... And you are not me and never shall be ... THE PROOF IS IN THE POODING ... so to speak ... I hope you still CAN MAKE a smile ... I do smile alot these days ... I am at peace and even now I forgive You ... but still ... what shall you do with it ... I know what you have done with it ... and at least once I know this has come to and End ... I am sorry for your lose ... but it is the Nature of things to come ... For I am the ALPHA and OMEGA ... the begining and the END .... PEACE be with you and Everything is with ME ...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
it is funny that I had a doctor apoint ment to day that i am missing .. and right at the time I fin this .. funny how time works ... when you have no KEY... I wonder whom .. sceduled that appoint ment .. I wonder whom was in charge I wonder .. there for I AM

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Booing
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Redirected from Boo)
Jump to: navigation, search
"Boo" redirects here. For other uses, see Boo (disambiguation).
Booing is an act of showing displeasure for someone or something, generally an entertainer, by loudly yelling boo (and holding the "oo" sound) or making other noises of disparagement, such as hissing. People may make hand signs at the entertainer, such as the thumbs down sign. If spectators particularly dislike the performance they may also accompany booing by throwing objects (traditionally rotten fruit) onstage, though the objects may not be meant to physically hurt the performer.

The word "Boo" is also used as to frighten or scare (also see Fear or Scare) someone as in this example: The ghost said "Boo", frightening the unsuspecting little girl as she walked into a room in the haunted house. Over the past few years since the 1990’s, the word "Bo" has been adopted in pop culture and used in Rhythm & Blues and Hip Hop songs to show affection for another but often spelled incorrectly as "Boo". Typically this occurred after some well known musical artists began using the word "Boo" in lieu of "Bo" as part of their unique writing styles as in the spelling of the word "tha" instead of "the" or the word "boyz" instead of "boys" in their lyrics. Since the 1990's, the word "Boo" has become widely used in the English language, yet its primary meaning is to scare or show discontent when used.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Phil Collins
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see Phil Collins (disambiguation).
Phil Collins

Performing in Düsseldorf, November 2005.
Background information
Birth name Philip David Charles Collins
Born 30 January 1951 (1951-01-30) (age 59)
Chiswick, London, England
Genres Progressive rock, rock, pop, jazz fusion
Occupations Singer-songwriter, musician, actor
Instruments Drums, vocals, piano, keyboards, guitar
Years active 1967–present
Labels Virgin, Atlantic, WEA
Associated acts Genesis, Brand X, Flaming Youth, Philip Bailey, Eric Clapton, The Phil Collins Big Band
Website www.philcollins.co.uk...

Philip David Charles "Phil" Collins, LVO (born 30 January 1951)[1] is an English[2] singer-songwriter, drummer, keyboardist and actor best known as a drummer and vocalist for English progressive rock group Genesis and as a solo artist.

Collins sang the lead vocals on several chart hits in the United Kingdom and the United States between 1978 and 1994, either as a solo artist or with Genesis. His singles, often dealing with lost love, ranged from the drum-heavy "In the Air Tonight", to the dance pop of "Sussudio", to the political statements of his most successful song, "Another Day in Paradise". His international popularity transformed Genesis from a progressive rock group to a regular on the pop charts and an early MTV mainstay.

Collins's professional music career began as a drummer, first with obscure rock group Flaming Youth and then more famously with Genesis. In Genesis, Collins originally supplied backing vocals for front man Peter Gabriel, singing lead on only two songs: "For Absent Friends" from 1971's Nursery Cryme album and "More Fool Me" from Selling England by the Pound, which was released in 1973. Following Gabriel's departure in 1975, Collins became the group's lead singer. As the decade closed, Genesis's first international hit, "Follow You, Follow Me", demonstrated a drastic change from the band's early years.

His concurrent solo career, heavily influenced by his personal life, brought both him and Genesis commercial success. According to Atlantic Records, Collins's total worldwide sales as a solo artist, as of 2002, were 150 million.[3] He has won seven Grammy Awards, an Academy Award, and two Golden Globes for his solo work. He was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Genesis in 2010.

Collins is one of only three recording artists (along with Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson) who have sold over 100 million albums worldwide both as solo artists and (separately) as principal members of a band.[4] According to Billboard, when his work with Genesis, his work with other artists, as well as his solo career is totalled, Collins has the most top 40 hits on the Billboard charts for the 1980s.[5]

1971 MORE FOOL ME .... yah I STILL SEE YOU

more (môr)

adjective

1.greater in amount, degree, or number: often used as the comparative of much or many: we have more time than we thought
2.additional; further: take more tea
Origin: ME < OE mara, greater, used as compar. of mycel, big, much (see much): akin to Goth maiza < IE base *mē-, *mō-, big
noun

1.a greater amount, quantity, or degree
a.a greater number (of persons or things): more of us are going
b.a greater number of persons or things
3.something additional or further: more can be said
4.something of greater importance

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
well I still see you all still moving about and still tryn to control everything ... I hope for a better future ... and It has not come yet ... I still watch you ... even now I SEE YOU nahsing your teeth because nothing about me has changed even as you called to see if I have memory .. I AM OMNI PRESENT I SEE YOU >>>KNOW YOU >>>WATCH YOU >>> and wait .... lurking ... repent ... or nothing changes for the path is finite ...
..GREEN show as color with me ..Green is a color, the perception of which is evoked by light having a spectrum dominated by energy with a wavelength of roughly 520–570 nanometres. In the subtractive color system, it is not a primary color,

[en·vy (nv)
n. pl. en·vies
a. A feeling of discontent and resentment aroused by and in conjunction with desire for the possessions or qualities of another.
b. The object of such feeling: Their new pool made them the envy of their neighbors.
2. Obsolete Malevolence.
tr.v. en·vied, en·vy·ing, en·vies
1. To feel envy toward.
2. To regard with envy.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
...My love . How are our children .. I miss all of you so much ... I ..LOVE YOU ALL
...I miss you ... even now I cry for you ..
... My cup runith over .. my sweet .. I am ...going to be next to you soon I know this .. I shall be ...yours Forever My love ... I know who .. Carl is ..I know whom I shall be .. I know You are MY forever ...MY ...endover
Call me ... Saint-Anous ... my lover ... I am who am ... I am yours forever .. Our Way is Salvation ...You are My Salvation ... And we shall be anew .. my sweet ... God BLESS EVERYone

I AM SORRY ... SO REAL
...FORGIVE ME PLEASE...
...PlEASE FORGIVE ME...

edit on 29-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join