It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO are the Disinformationists ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReturnOfGoukilock
Example 2 : DR.Greer - This guy Takes A LOT of Flack from People, and has actually done nothing but present MILITARY PERSONNEL Experiences. Now Why would Military put there careers, Pensions, or Personal Lives at stake just to "Trick Everyone"?
If they were not in the military, would that not be simple to find out? And If it did not happen, would not the Government scorn them for Lying instead of ignoring everything? do these People Gain anything besides ridicule?

You put the words "military" and "personnel" in capital letters, emphasizing them, as if they are owners of the truth? In my point of view, not being an american, not being a "CIA disinfo agent", but as someone who likes to ponder about other people claims, I wouldn't think nor take the word of someone, be them the military personnel or the pope as something true and palpable if it's something related to the whole UFO phenomenon.

Military personnel, in my opinion, are people just like everyone else. If one or another "comes forward" and reveal "secrets" about aliens and/or UFOs, in any way this means they are telling the truth.

What makes you think they are putting their carrer at some risk, their lives at some risk? C'mon, it's all about UFOs, and it's a kindergarden compared to what serious military personnel would be worried about. And instead of "tricking everyone" you should put "making easy money with peoples gullibility."

I think you don't know how easy it can be to make money with ufology, of course, nobody will have a mansion with a ferrari in the garage but making money with peoples gullibility is almost an infinite income, you should know that.

You ask the government to scorn the lying military personnel if they lie about UFOs, why? Why would the government, outside of the conspiracies, be worried about some high military ranked person wildly talking about UFOs and selling (or making an agreement) this info to "ufologists"? In my opinion, the only moment the USA was worried about UFOs was during the Cold War era and the blue book is an example of this.

Finally, I think you should put your gullibility aside when talking about UFOs and Military personnel. It's not like talking about the war on Iraq and wondering what country the USA will invade next. In fact, you should put your gullibility aside when talking about UFOs as a whole since it's currently just a conspiracy and not the rightful truth.

PS: Check this thread that talks about the probability of military personnel coming to wikileaks to disclose the conspiracy involving UFOs, it makes you wonder why it didn't happened yet:

Wikileaks & UFO's

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ReturnOfGoukilock

THANK YOU! I liked this post...and some of your examples were great...especially that of Dr Greer...The Disclosure Project is STILL the largest collection of video testimony where highly respectable professionals come together to announce the truth. Yet, when his name comes up, all you ever here is "moth" and "money"...

I remember the thread about that moth photo Greer released, I knew it was a bad move the instant I saw that photo, I wrote the following:

this is a game of chess Greer, and that was a bad move...

[edit on 30/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

WOW, you are completely oblivious to What I said

I DOWNLOADED THOSE PICS FROM A .GOV Site, NOT JOSE

and you just have to push this thread in the HOAXER DIRECTION

YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT DERAIL MEANS

you've been attempting it since you first posted this thread

did you even bother going to the site? can a .gov be hoaxed by someone not in the government?

Your such a perfect example of the type of people i'm talking about

Congrates

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by One Step Beyond...

and your the type of person George Carlin Talked about

[edit on 30-8-2010 by ReturnOfGoukilock]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by One Step Beyond...

Look, I can see your point about all testimony being equal, but I personally happen to put more faith in those who have a particular skill or area of expertise, it shows they can handle subjects a bit more complex than the average person, who might easily misinterpret something as an Alien being/Alien craft. Especially people such as Astronauts, Aeronautical Engineers, Pilots, Radar Technicians and so on, these people cannot be ignored. You really think they can make more money off tricking people about Aliens then they can from their job? Their job will keep them secure until they retire, what is one documentary about Aliens going to do when it fades away from popularity and most UFO buffs already own it?

Many of these people could never go back to their job after being on The Disclosure Project, all of them are now labeled as crazy crackpots, their credibility is ruined and they are mocked and made a laughing stock in professional circles. What a reward for their efforts eh? Many of these people such as Pilots and Nuclear Technicians cannot be suspected of being mentally unstable. Why would they risk what they've worked their entire lives to achieve? Why would they put on the line the work and respect that holds their life together? Just to trick us all or make some quick cash?

[edit on 30/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
does anyone get the Idea, that Lies pass through good people , and truth can pass through the bad?

because that what this was about

and people keep jumping on the examples I used, and showing how little you know about the Disinfo game

"The more we type Hoaxer , the less people will listen to this Guys Point!"

I don't care what other random people said in threads about these people

or even what FOWL stuff these people actually did
and I never said that they DID NOT Do whatever bad thing your selling

BUT YOU ARE TRYING TO SELL IT

If you think UFOs are a joke, then scram, your already pre-set to pre-judge

if you think that Bad people can put out good info, and vise versa
then we can move on

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NoHierarchy

Sorry I Stand by my point

I looked at your Sites

and it all felt like sensationalized crap

no matter the source

so the sun has nothing to do with the planet according to you

and all this proof of the sun affecting the earth and other planets is just a coincidence according to you i guess?

whatever

go start a weather thread

I was making a point about options to be examined

go peddle your green agenda somewhere else

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

We are very segregated in this country (USA) And Media Helps Promote this. To the popular belief, It's only 1 or the other

it is easier to influence and control the linear minded, they see less options as being plausible or even possible, me thinks.

"WHO are the Disinformationists?

not sure. i do believe that gray ops divisions of psyops is a tool "they"
utilize, though.

not your typical ovis aries,
et

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

thank you for adding a Solid contribution to my point about the military

but I feel he may be pre-set to disbelieve ANY proof, and will simply not believe any source that gives an answer that does not fit the world he desires

Apparently the Military is not qualified for the job we train them for, according to him

[edit on 30-8-2010 by ReturnOfGoukilock]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

thank you for adding a Solid contribution to my point about the military

24th Air Force may be a tool disinformationalists use. given their job description and mandates.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

I'll Bite on that

can you elaborate?

sounds interesting

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I agree...this actually helps me to see the interworkings a bit better.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

enjoy:

Air Force Cyber command, aka 24th Air Force. i'd be surprised if they did not have some presence occassionally here on ats. Langley afb even shows up on the ATS LIVE radio show on their globe indicator, which means someone is listening from Langley afb.ATS LIVE

The wing staff will synergistically create an information operations advantage for combatant forces through exploring, developing, applying and transitioning counter information technology, strategy, tactics and data to control the information battle space and providing the world's best information operations leaders. ...

The wing staff also trains and readies Airmen to execute computer network exploitation and attack.
source/more:www.af.mil...

Air Force Cyber Command to go Operational

more info:
infosecurity.us...
en.wikipedia.org...(Provisional)

i hope this helps,
ET

"i'm not your typical ovis aries"

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Step Beyond...
Military personnel, in my opinion, are people just like everyone else. If one or another "comes forward" and reveal "secrets" about aliens and/or UFOs, in any way this means they are telling the truth.

seek + writs = secrets

What makes you think they are putting their carrer at some risk, their lives at some risk? C'mon, it's all about UFOs, and it's a kindergarden compared to what serious military personnel would be worried about.

Actually, i didn't get taught about compound words until 3rd grade, but Mrs Yates didn't have enough time to teach us all of them.....

Disc + Low + Sure = Disclosure.

or maybe my math is wrong,
et

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Your first post about L. AFB is pretty cool

but the Math-Word thing in the next post really didn't make much sense

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

but if you could elaborate more , I'll certainly listen

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

but the Math-Word thing in the next post really didn't make much sense

i know, to many it doesn't make too much sense, sorry.

i think it has to do with neural linguistic programming and the associations our subconscious minds make with existing phonetics and more than dual meanings within words.

a tool of the trade, so to speak, utilized for social engineering (imo), used to influence and control peoples' actions, behaviors, and opinions.

sorry if the logic behind that post elludes you, no worries, and i take no offense what so ever if you think it didn't make much sense.

btw, i like stars,
et

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

well now it's much more clear!

It's all about how we actually Register words in our head

I think you have something serious there that could be looked at even Further

did you do a thread on this yet?

You totally should

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

but if you could elaborate more , I'll certainly listen

check out the last post on the bottom of the page in this thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

did you do a thread on this yet?

You totally should

many in fact. some got thrown out, others were ignored, but some members appreciate some of the aspects of it, me thinks. i did win the "way above top secret award" back in 2006 for a thread related to it.
but, i was a layman in my studies at the time. there is a lot to it, me thinks.

here is another thread about subliminal manipulation, and neuro linguistic programming:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join