It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War with Iran and WWIII are next

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
[edit on 29-8-2010 by ThirdI]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG
from how i read it the OP was trying to say that the war with IRAN will start over IRAQ ie were just pulling out of there and leaveing that garrison in hopes iran will try to occupy iraq and then form a super country in the middle east?

Iran has already been in Iraq for the past 4 or 5 years. Stirring stuff up. Mahdi army anybody? They have been training and supplying insurgents for years. If the US/West were going to attack Iran for that they would have done it years ago when Bush was in office.

President Kowtow I mean Obama is a sheep I mean dove not a hawk.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Why does everyone need to coin another war as "the start of WW3". The world has been at war for at least the past 100 years. Why do people think a "false flag" will be used, ever consider it might be an actual attack?

I personally don't think anything will happen with Iran, unless they decide to act. I mean, didn't John Bolton say that if we didn't go to war with them last week it would be to late?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Also, the only time we'll get a confirmed "WW3" is when THEY want to announce it as WW3, think about that for a second.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Tarrok

If you allow me a moment of shameless self promotion, I started a thread a while ago outlining how I thought it would happen.

To start WWIII there needs to be another massive EVENT.

This is not, as some have mentioned, a war for territory or resources. It is a war for global dominance. In order to have full mobilization of ALL US assets the EVENT must be against US citizens on US soil.

There is alot of resistence yes. However if it is a big enough, brutal enough EVENT then TPTB can count on unquestioning support from the public both domestic and globally. When it happens, there will be no room for voices of reason, they will be drowned out by rage and calls for retaliation.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by [davinci]

Thanks for your link, I had a quick read through.

I fear that you are right. A big enough event to push another conflict of some sort will be what TPTB will aim for.

It makes sense because it will increase the distance to 9/11 and the many many many questions still out there over the Iraq conflict and the reasons for it.

People still trying to find the answer to the current wars will be shrugged off because more important matters are happening.

It's scary how that would actually work. Yet I still hold the position that they will have to play it very smartly for there to be a huge amount of support.

They have Iran set up, but I feel there's going to be another media blitz of some kind to point out to everyone that a nuclear device is somewhere out there making their way to a US target.

I'm not sure if it'll be enough if it just happens out of the blue and they have to make all the links/arguments afterward.

If USrael moves on Iran, a lot of countries will not stand idly by. It's like the prelude to WW2. Hitler kept taking territory until pushed a little too much and it all started.

I feel the same thing will happen here, a major war down there (Iran is much more difficult to take out than Iraq) will impede on a lot of countries' interests.

Finally, and I hope I am being too conspiratorial here: The recent flood in Pakistan may be a means to keep them off balance while the USreal do their thing with Iran.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
man ... ignorance is a blessing

no ... it isnt

come on ... there is no one world government, thats CRAZY TALK

no one wants WW3, they may attack some weak places, but there wont be WW3

but yes, they will implement a world system, like to control CO2, therefore, controlling everything

its just STUPID to believe people would accept a one world government, that DOESNT EXIST, what exist is a possible organization to control CO2 or any other thing ...because of the environment excuse is high on everybody's mind

[edit on 29/8/10 by Faiol]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
The best thing to do is buy one of those nuclear bomb proof shelters.

Nah, the best thing is to start SELLING nuclear bomb proof shelters!!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

yes ... crazy people will start killing themselves in a few years after

not that humanity ...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Maybe they aren't next but it seems inevitable war with Iran will eventually happen...... Everyday Iran and Israel occupy the same continent there will be a problem and we backing them without question will be our downfall.... Wouldn't it be nice if we took everyone out of Israel and offered them a nice chunk of land in Florida or something?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Sometime in the near future could be in 5 years.
This is getting boring

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bwinwright

1 WWI WWII happened less then 100 years ago so how would they have the plans for part 3 ,hundreds of years in advance, Knowing this type of thread it was Aliens,Satanists sometimes Obama or a combination.
2 Is Iran or Iraq the warzone of the future you cant seem to get it straight.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Iran has been a hot bed from the time of pres jimmy carter, and the hostages. First it was the taking of the hostages, now by the same perpetrator, Muhmoud Ahmadinejad (Iran denies this) is building Nuke reactors. so yes Iran could be the next one on the (list) if there is a(list) of our next war, as for me i think /believe we are in ww3. for that war will not be like other wars, no fronts no real battle fields no known real enemy. Is that not we are in??? Iraq was at first, in the, then1991 conflict. This current conflict is not a war as we know wars, and we are leaving with an unknown. This is a real problem, for there is no truce treaty or any kind of agreement just a pull out, and we could go back at any time . Now for the Afghan war/ conflict same thing,it too has no known real enemy, if you went there could you tell friend from foe? yes they do mingle among the army and the people, to get food, aid and most importantly intell. This stands to reason walk among your enemy, know him then fight him. does any one know how many countries are fighting a war? 38 as of the time of writing this, is that not a world at war?

[edit on 30-8-2010 by bekod]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Yeah I'm bugging out to my bunker in the hills seen below

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I was going to start another thread but after searching decided to continue onto this one.

Ive been following the geopolitical landscape as many have here for a good 2 decades......since the collapse of the Berlin Wall it all seemed to take off, firstly with the Yugoslav War and the creation of the EU to where we have arrived now.

When you look at the world, the massive amount of military buildup that is going on in so many countries is scary.....you'd think there was no economic downturn at all at the rate of armarment buildup by so many countries.....

How NATO's ever expanding reach threatens global security.

Around the globe an ominous build-up of military might is taking place, and it is doing so almost entirely beneath the radar of public attention.

Since 2005 a large scale stockpiling and deployment of advanced weapons systems has been effected throughout the territories and seas surrounding Russia, China, and Iran. These include, as a bare outline: major US weapons transfers to Israel, Saudi Arabia, the Gulf States and India; US Patriot missiles in Poland; an early missile warning system in the Czech Republic; new US military bases and troop placements in Georgia, the Balkans, Eastern Europe and Central Asia; US naval deployments in the Black Sea; new US and NATO weapons systems situated in Japan, Taiwan, the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, and Australia; a formidable new naval armada, including nuclear-weapons-bearing Israeli submarines, in the Persian Gulf; and, finally, a host of new US air and ship-based anti-ballistic missile systems located on US fleets throughout the Mediterranean, the Sea of Japan, the Taiwan St. and the South China Sea.

In addition to these ordnance deployments, the United States and NATO have not only struck countless bilateral and multilateral military deals and alliances around the globe, but have, over the past two years, dramatically stepped up their war games and drills in the Far East.

We (The West) have totally surrounded Iran, are cornering Russia and China, have isolated North Korea.

You cannot have the world largest historically military buildup/alliance and not expect something to happen.

Yes, there will be a trigger but what?

Georgias re-armarment will bring a strong response from Russia, it may not be so light handed next time......expect a full on advance towards georgias capital and "regime change" in the good 'ol US tradition....will the US sit idly by while this happens?

The West has cornered Russia and China primarily I beleive putting them in a situation where they DO NOT want to retaliate but will be forced to as they wont be able to sit idly by while missile shields and war games are going on in their backyard!

Yes it will happen....when? tomorrow? next week? next month?

Yes it will be nuclear......yes the worlds economy will collapse completely, yes there will be massive amount of deaths not seen before on this planet.

Just read the following excerpt of what a "minor" nuclear skirmish between India and Pakistan may entail -

Few seem to remember that the tensions arising from the 2001 US invasion of Afghanistan almost precipitated a nuclear war between Pakistan and India. As scientists assure us, even as small a nuclear exchange as between those two nations, i.e. 100 or so missiles, would throw the world into a nuclear ‘autumn’ killing over a billion and destroying global civilization as we know it.

The biblical Gog and Maggog battle prophesized seems to be slowly eventuating.....the Mid east seems to be the battle ground.

The average person is always the one that suffers....seriosuly, do "They" think the world could possibly become a better place after a truly global nuclear war?

On parting, I would just like to say, unfortunately, our generation looks to be the last that will ever have known what a full tummy is like, a hot shower, a warm clean bed, fully stiocked shelves of food in the store, a regular good paying job........fuel for transportation.

We are going to knock ourselves backwards a good 100 or so years in a very short amount of time.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Im not sure if this is the right place to post this but i have a question for my american friends.

Q: If america had built the biggest empire the world has ever seen amassing all the power that goes with it along the way, and if one colony broke away and declared indipendance after winning a small battle on home turf what would you do?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It is all so easy for them. The Empire of the City will stage another 9/11 like false flag operation, blame it on Iraq of course, and use the O’Reilly’s, Limbaugh’s, Hannity’s, and Beck’s in their media to sell this evil war to the horribly ignorant masses.

Hay Warmonger, dont you mean Iran?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
ah, for the good old days when the shah of iran and nixon were pals..
and now we got the whole planet ringed with missiles.
all set everybody? cause i think they are bound
and determined to kick that hornets nest..

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by p51mustang
ah, for the good old days when the shah of iran and nixon were pals..

Too bad we don't learn from history. We toppled the Shah because we were backing radical Islam at the time. So we replaced one faulty rule with another. And now we toppled the corrupt leader of Iraq, and we see a rise or radical Islam already. Deja vu? The Iraq occupation was bound to be bloody. And now we worry about how to deal with the radical muslim areas of the world.

There is a lesson in there somewhere. A war against Iran will mean catastrophic loss of lives. What the west needs is goodwill, not another war.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
When will WWIII start? i have a few thoughts about this question....

Originally posted by Reign02
Ohh look more fear mongering....... We are monitoring their nuclear reactors to make sure that they are not going to develop nuclear weapons... Iran officials state that the reactors are for electricity only... There is no WW3 that is imminent, you are making false claims and fear mongering.

i agree. fear mongering. and WWIII is not imminent.

Global = World

"Global War on Terror"

visual aid:

The "GLOBAL War on Terrorism" service medal:

The GLOBAL (World) War on Terrorism STARTED 9 YEARS AGO

marketing geniuses strike again!

PLEASE, stop telling others WHEN WWIII is going to start! it already has begun. martial law did not want to declare this fact overtly to hundreds of millions of people at the same time.

global = world. period.

thanks,
et

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join