It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S cameraman has proof 911 was a lie - you decide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
I don't see why he just doesn't release all the video if he really does have it, if he really is so interested in helping determine what is truth and what is lies.

I have some words for you:

experts
explosion/s
beams
thermite
charges
pulled
evidence
plot
secrets
copyright

Those are just a few to start you off - in any general direction.

He stated he wants some experts to see the images. I also understand that if he has anything our government fears could be incriminating, they may be trying to silence him.

I can also promise you, that if anything happens to him there are several people that have, and most likely will release the information on his behalf.

I can also state with some confidence that some people already have him tried and convicted of the alleged murder in their public courts of opinion.

Though, please do try to remember, he is innocent until proven guilty, and no one on ATS has enough evidence for that.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Libertygal]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
How can we decide if there is NO evidence to look at??? Another pointless 9-11 thread.....

From the links posted here with some of his images, I can see the person most likely does have the footage he claims. What it contains is anyones' guess ATM.

However the story from the video seems to be about him not being brought back to the US, and not so much about making "decisions".

Perhaps the thread is not what you seemed to think it was?

Pointless? not so much.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by loner007

I think this guy is a liar and is using the 9/11 to gain immunity from being prosecuted.

Well i seen the photos that was linked and all the photos are all after the event. What could he possibly have photographed? I see nothing but construction workers removing the rubble.
[edit on 29/8/2010 by loner007]

[edit on 29/8/2010 by loner007]

If this was a planned demolition - as some are convinced of - then there is the possibility he has tons of evidence of charges placed, thermite being used, visual evidences that internet forum users may not pick up on.

It doesn't matter though, since you have appointed yourself judge and jury with zero evidence and have now convicted this guy of murder.

I do hope for the sake of people in the US, that if you live in the US, you are never selected for jury duty.

But, since you "seen" the photos, goodness knows, this jury is closed, nothing to see here, move along.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

The ONLY FEMA photographer in NY to document the events of 9/11 and he just happens to murder his wife.

I would trust him before I would trust the government since it's been proven that they have committed murder and lied to the public repeatedly.

If he were any kind of patriot though I think he should have already brought forth the incriminating photos instead of trying to leverage his own position with them.

I don't think patriotism has anything to do with it. This life is a life of survival of the fittest, and I think he has the right to use anything to leverage his freedom that he has access to.

Is it fair? That's a coin toss. Fair to who and under what circumstance?

In the past ten years, how many things have been brought out that have been quieted or downright ignored? His footage will be any different? Not ground breaking, earth shattering news, I can promise you that. Nothing we won't have heard, speculated, and wondered before.

I seriously doubt you will see a sign, "Bin Laden was here" tagged on a beam. By the same token, you won't see one proclaiming GWB was there, either.

Point being, regardless of what the footage has, even the most incriminating footage would accomplish nothing real in the post 9-11 world.

If it saves this mans' life from an overassuming, suffocating government, then so be it. It will come out, in due time.

We have the rest of our lives to speculate in 9-11, and condemning him for using the tools at his disposal to save his own life is the least patriotic of them all. Thats just IMO.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

If it saves this mans' life from an overassuming, suffocating government, then so be it. It will come out, in due time.

And did you ever consider that maybe, just maybe, he is the criminal the government says he is? Nah cant be that, because its the US government that is evil.....

Better yet, dont you think that maybe there might have been a few thousand people who cleaned up Ground Zero that could back him up....IF his story was true. No I guess not...construction workers, cops, and firemen wouldnt know nearly as much about bombs/thermite fires etc as a PHOTOGRAPHER.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

And did you ever consider that maybe, just maybe, he is the criminal the government says he is? Nah cant be that, because its the US government that is evil.....

Better yet, dont you think that maybe there might have been a few thousand people who cleaned up Ground Zero that could back him up....IF his story was true. No I guess not...construction workers, cops, and firemen wouldnt know nearly as much about bombs/thermite fires etc as a PHOTOGRAPHER.

I never made a judgement either way because there is not enough evidence to even guess at it. I remain *undecided*. One can speculate all day, but the real truth of the matter is, no one has enough evidence to proclaim him guilty nor innocent. That's the whole point of "innocent until proven guilty", isn't it?

And yes, I thought, "maybe, just maybe...", I just didn't type that in my message, but lacking that evidence, it seems you have now convicted me in your internet jury to be guilty.

See how that works? And you just provided such a wonderful example. This is why those "lacking evidence" should not make snap judgements.

Without seeing the footage, you sure point a lot of finger. Love the snideness, too.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Point taken..

However, threads about this guy pop up every couple of months on here, and most every time, are discussed and it is shown that he is a criminal trying to save his own neck. And then it pops up again with a truther thinking this guy is Deep Throat.

And I have seen enough of the actual evidence/spoke to enough people that were there...to know this guy is either delusional about what he say or a liar trying to save his neck.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by vipertech0596]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

And what is going to be on this "tape" that is any different from the 10 or so other tapes that were broadcasted? I guarantee nothing.... He is an attention seeker... He is just not trying to go back to the states because he murdered his ex-wife. A desperate man looking at life in prision will do ANYTHING to keep out of jail.

Well...for a start he was a FEMA photographer/videographer and the ONLY one authorized to be at ground zero at the time.

Whatever he has on video will not be anywhere near to the clips we've seen so far, judging by his stills he had already released last year.

Anyone happen to know if the murder charges arose before or after he went public with the stills? I'm willing to bet it was after..

You might want to look at this thread from almost exactly a year ago, there is information about the man himself, plus lots of stills taken from ground zero, by him...Notice there is no talk of a dead wife when these were released.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'd be desperate if i were him too, knowing the alphabet agencies could snuff me and mine out in the blink of an eye.

He's a brave bloke, that's for sure.

[edit on 29/8/2010 by spikey]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Until we have more evidence - either way
- he *is* a guy just trying to save his own neck.

But point being, who can blame him for that?

I was railroaded by a small town government, I could not *imagine* what it must be like to have the Federal Government come down on you. I can totally rationalize this guys' thoughts from that perspective.

This doesn't mean he is innocent either. Just saying. Until we know more, it's a circular argument, but just because we tire of hearing about it or discussing it, is no reason to hang the guy.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

You might want to look at this thread from almost exactly a year ago, there is information about the man himself, plus lots of stills taken from ground zero, by him...Notice there is no talk of a dead wife when these were released

You should go back and reread some of those old threads. The very first one talks about his first wife's mysterious death and his fight to stay in Argentina with his new wife........before he published his book and released his photos.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This latest revelation will go over many heads because for the most part those that fail to see what is going on are those that just want the flash and the dash postings. Read a little and move on. The ten second crowd is too busy to think or really investigate on a consistent day in day out basis for years if necessary to answer questions or areas that need further explanation. Oh well, to me this is further proof of the old saying "you can lead a horse to water, but you cant get them to drink it'.

Well, this ex FEMA cameraman began to take matters differently 7 yrs ago when a warning was given to him when he himself was initially trying to figure out somethings that was beyond clues, beyond anything imaginable to the average person. In fact, the subject matter will get bizarre before it ever gets normal.

Anyway seven years ago, a warning like the following could have been given to him to get out of the USA. A warning given that went something like this:

"I told you never to contact me like this, you know I am very paranoid and you now understand why, but in view of your situation, I can understand why you did. I will tell you what I suspect and then you must get gone quick before they know you were in contact with me. Hell, what am I saying, listen to me. They will know in advance what you do and when you will do it. As long as you don't relinquish the evidence and don't do things that end up in the media, you have a chance of holding them off for a few years. Once they spend computer time to find you, they will. When they do, you will be most likely accused of a capital crime that you know you didn't do, but yet they are going to be able to prove it. How you say, well you already know how, wake up for crying out loud. You have the evidence, its real and its why they will not stop until they find you. Make copies, but never forget, in time they will know it all. They wont kill you to ensure they get everyone involved. If they kill you, you will be the last one in line. The last thing I would add is that if you decide to release the evidence, release through a multiple of intermediary sources, that alone will also buy you some time. No one will believe you even if you release the footage, because most wont know what to look for even when it is staring them in the face, they wont see it. That is how it works and that is why you don't have much time. Either give it up or it will lead to you being accused of a murder you didn't do with a body that no one will remember ever being murdered. Listen to me, they are going to know you called me and they are going to know every word exactly as I said it to you. Make no mistake, they will never allow you to explain what you theorize even if the video does prove otherwise. You know it will be called a hoax and all the idiots will just move on. They don't play games with hiding their crimes. You don't have much time to disappear and don't ever call me again. You have to think differently now and never forget it because it is real and we both know it. Trust no one and keep your circle close and completely known or else they will surprise you. Take care and don't look back too soon or you will regret it. I have to figure out myself now that you called me because you have to realize that everyone you involve will be known to them at some point. Dont cause more unnecessary involvement unless you really have a plan that could work. I will think on it and if I find something that you need to consider, well, you know where to look for my words. Good luck is not going to be real to you after today, you're going to need it, but I know how you feel about the subject. Take care and begin thinking differently or it will lead them to you"

Seven years ago the recorder and holder of the evidence could not understand fully what he was seeing. Today, I am almost certain that he does and that as things go, "They" in fact have found him and are portraying him as someone wanted for a murder, a capital crime which of course necessitates a legal move between nations to extradite him back to the USA. Well, what is really key boys and girls is that since he has been found, and since his video of images has been released, Who? I ask is going to be the first to discover what he is so fearful of? Not just steel that shows special detonation cuts, but much more than just the conventional 911 conspiracy theories. Much more is in the video and I for one am going to wait like a little puppy dog until someone gets that "Flash of Illumination" and reveals a new theory that will change matters for us all. You see, I don't need the flags or the stars, but I do need the truth and the video is as real as it gets for someone searching for the truth.

Take a look at the video and grab something to eat and drink and just watch. If you cant see it, then me telling you is only going to make you go...no way, its fake, its CGI, its, its, its, is all we will hear if I tell you, so either wake up and see the video or admit that you are too hypnotically brain washed to ever be legally called "AWAKE. For the flash and dash crowd, I already know this video is going to be too boring, too time consuming, too difficult, too cerebral to take the time to sit and watch for that clue that will explain what and why the ex FEMA Cameraman video is so important and why he would be accused of murder to get him back into America where he will conveniently die from some prison stabbing incident or suicide in his cell with a sheet while he awaits trial for a murder that he never did.

I for one thank you immensely for providing it to the masses to view. I now can only hope that someone other than myself will come forth and reveal what they see in the video, that well, like at the OJ Simpson trial where the attorney says to the jury, "If the glove don't fit, you must acquit".

Thanks again for the posting.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by loner007

I think this guy is a liar and is using the 9/11 to gain immunity from being prosecuted. Well i seen the photos that was linked and all the photos are all after the event. What could he possibly have photographed?

It's a shame the FBI didn't agree with you that video evidence 'after the fact' is pointless.

If they did agree with you, they would not have ran around like headless chickens gathering up every last bit of CCTV footage that could have conceivably recorded whatever hit the Pentagon.

Shops, gas stations, public areas...everything they could lay their hands on was seized, and STILL has NOT been released for public scrutiny a decade later.

As i say, if they had agreed video is worthless, as you say, then we might have discovered for ourselves what was so important on those CCTV tapes, to hide for almost 10 years..

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

The thread i linked to is from August 2009. In it, his photos are reported as being released and there are links to a video compilation of them.

Nowhere does the first page of that thread mention either his wife, or that he is being sought by authorities on suspicion of murder.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

The OP of the thread you linked, has a link to a thread dated JUNE 2009, which contains a link to an interview with him speaking about his arrest for the murder of his wife in early 2002.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Nancy Sonnenfeld was beautiful, successful and married to the man of her dreams.

Now she is dead and the man she loved is behind bars, charged with her murder.

Described by a friend as "quintessential Denver yuppies," Nancy and Kurt Sonnenfeld fell in love at first sight and married on a beach in California's Big Sur in 1993. They were "madly in love" and "the perfect couple" for nine years, friends and family say.

But Kurt Sonnenfeld, 39, developed a drug and drinking problem that undermined the marriage during its final year, some friends and relatives of Nancy's said.

Nancy Sonnenfeld, 36, filed for legal separation in November, after returning from a trip she and her husband had taken to Thailand.

After she said he bought and smoked heroin during the trip, she moved into a separate hotel and planned to return home, said Denver police Detective Kenneth Gurule. Sonnenfeld had his wife's passport, so she obtained a duplicate from the U.S. embassy and left him behind.

Still, the Sonnenfelds spent New Year's Eve together in an effort, friends and family speculated, to save their marriage.

But the reconciliation attempt ended in tragedy when the couple returned to their Congress Park home about 1 a.m. Sonnenfeld would say he was checking his e-mail when he heard a gunshot. His wife, he said, committed suicide.

Denver police did not buy it. And a week ago Thursday, Kurt Sonnenfeld was ordered in Denver District Court to stand trial for the murder of his wife.

Rocky Mountain News

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Thanks, but a link to another link, isn't quite what you said.

In any case, he took the images and videos at ground zero for a month after the event, and when he'd finished, refused to hand them over, for which they came after him (of course)..a month or two later and he's accused of murder...nothing fishy or coincidental about that in the slightest i suppose?

Thanks anyway, but to me it's such a transparent and screamingly obvious set up job.

I suppose the proof will be in the pudding. Hopefully, this guy has damning evidence and the real perps (whomever they may be) of this false flag event, and the murder of innocent people will be finally brought to justice.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
How can we decide if there is NO evidence to look at??? Another pointless 9-11 thread.....

the sixth post on the same page as yours:

Originally posted by Devino
The cameraman, Kurt Sonnenfeld, took a lot of pictures of ground zero after 9/11. Here is a link to a previous thread with some of his still shots.
FEMA Photographer Kurt Sonnenfeld - Complete WTC Photos - Video Slideshow

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Thanks, but a link to another link, isn't quite what you said.

No, I said go back and reread some of those threads. The first one that mentions the man also contains the info about his wife and the fact that he did not become so concerned about his photos/videos (that he illegally copied by the way) until AFTER he had been arrested for his wife's murder.

If you cannot see that his only motiviation is to stay OUT of the United States, with his NEW wife and not his "concern" about the "truth" you are blind.

Not to mention that the following from one of your earlier posts

Well...for a start he was a FEMA photographer/videographer and the ONLY one authorized to be at ground zero at the time.

...is complete and total BS, he was ONE member of a team.

Last fall, he was part of a FEMA team that spent three weeks in New York photographing and videotaping Ground Zero, site of the Sept. 11 attacks on the World Trade Center. In December, he and FEMA videographer Jim Chesnutt were featured in TV Technology magazine for their work in New York.

denver.rockymountainnews.com...

Then there is this...

After his release in 2002, Sonnenfeld filed a law suit against the police for $20 million for false arrest, false imprisonment, deprivation of civil rights, and brutality. On arriving home from prison Sonnenfeld claims that his computer was missing and he began to be harassed in various ways; light bulbs at his home would be found unscrewed, locks unlocked, and he would be followed and photographed despite taking refuge at friends' homes in other cities and states. During the period after his release in June 2002, Sonnenfeld claims that federal authorities asked a co-worker (at ground zero) about the tapes he had made of the wreckage of the WTC site and that the co-worker stated that he believed that Sonnenfeld had handed them over to the authorities in New York. In reality, Sonnenfeld claims that he had stored them in a make-up box in a closet.

www.sott.net...

So even he says it was after his release from jail that the questions started about the photos/videos.

Im sorry....what were you saying about his creditibility?

[edit on 29-8-2010 by vipertech0596]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by loner007

So the police don't 'buy it' was suicide, and suspect him of murder, why was he released if he was accused/suspected of 1st degree murder?
Why was he allowed to use his passport and travel?

All this just a few short months after refusing to hand over the evidence he'd documented during October at ground zero? Convenient.

For the record, i don't 'buy' his estranged wife's death was suicide either. Whether or not it was Kurt or an ABC agent that offed her, to set him up is another story.

So, what have we got?

We have a young FEMA agent, solely tasked with photographically documenting the worst 'terrorist' atrocity ever to be perpetrated on US soil..ONE single solitary agent, crawling through and around the rubble and debris.

Why only one? Surely a crime of this magnitude would at least warrant a team?

Then he realizes that some of what he has imaged and videotaped doesn't add up, and decides to keep the images and video, and refuses to hand them over.

Then all of a sudden, he is a drug user and heavy drinker, reportedly smoking heroin on holiday (with his wife) in Thailand.

As you know, we ALL go on holiday and partake in the hardest drugs we can get our hands on don't we!

This has to be absurd rubbish. If you work for an organisation like FEMA, you would be subject to constant and random drug and alcohol testing, you could not be into smoking smack and guzzling bottles of hard booze, and hope to get away with it.

Then his wife files for legal separation, yet decides to go to a New Years eve party with him...the bloke she so wants rid of, enough to desert him on holiday, even going to the US consulate to obtain a new passport, she initiates divorce proceedings, yet she still thinks him good enough company to go to a party with, and home with him afterward?

They suspect him of her murder, he claims it was suicide (if he didn't see or hear anyone else enter and leave the home, he would assume suicide), yet they release him to flee to Argentina (with the documentation they want from him).

This whole thing reeks of the Assange attempt of late, shoddy, awkward and fumbling attempts to discredit and whitewash whatever evidence the guy has.

As i've said, i have no proof one way or the other, but this story wouldn't look out of place in a 'Bourne' type movie.

The only thing to do, will be to examine the video (if it's released) very carefully indeed, that way - if damning evidence is discovered, all the smear campaigns in the world, won't change what's been caught on tape for the world to see.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

You might want to reread my edited post. He was not asked about the photos/videos until AFTER his release from jail.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join