It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Reported Live from California

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Just got off the video conference with some buds from Wright-Pat and Beale. They both knew nothing of this incident.
Sounds like Bravo Sierra.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I am located in Fresno, I have not seen anything and I look to the skies. If more developes locally, I will update, but nothing so far. I do know about the hot-spots, and the underground base, so this is of extreme importance. Thanks for the post.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot73
The one and only element of this story that gives it any credence at all is the claim by a MUFON State Section Director that he saw the craft and has a video recording of it. If anybody in ufology is to be afforded some credibility, it ought to be a MUFON officer.

Bigfoot73.....

We'd best be careful here.....

There's a couple of "MUFON guys" who are out there on the lunatic fringe.

In fact, there is one "MUFON Director" in particular who has made some really wild claims.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

Mother1138.....

I would think so too -- a MUFON director ought to carry some credibility. But isn't Gonzalez the same guy who drives around in a truck with the name of his paranormal research group emblazoned across the side, and who got all excited about unmarked (and crappy-looking) white vehicles parked near where he was investigating a UFO sighting, went to the news with the story, etc?

Yup.....

That's the one..... :shk:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Just got off the video conference with some buds from Wright-Pat and Beale. They both knew nothing of this incident. Sounds like Bravo Sierra.

Violater1.....

Unfortunately, it does.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by keithallenlaw

There was no UFO Crash..........NONE MOVE ON! No UFO Crash At All...Nothing Happened! MMMKAY?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I live in Fresno and there has been nothing on the news about anything crashing, but there have been more military aircraft than usual flying around.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

When I was in Fresno, I had the pleasure of landing at night, a Blackhawk on one of the two roof top heliports at Fresno Community UMC Hospital.
I never heard of a secret base, nor of Fresno being a UFO hotspot! *snip*, did I miss something?
btw

I'm sitting on a "asphalt parking lot", in a
cramped small area, my feet are hot, my "sunroof" is open, Cassopia is 11:00 high, and the waneing moon is dead ahead at 50 degrees. Where am I (besides being bored)?
How much would you like to wager that people in Michigan will report to MUFON
that they saw something this weekend.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
Why do I have a feeling this will amount to nothing?

Probably because a website called "latest UFO sightings" is reporting on a UFO sighting?

Let's just say it's in their best interests to keep the sightings coming...regardless of legitimacy.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

How are you so sure?
Have there been any reports that have shown otherwise?

Id call it a UFO right now because wte dont know what crashed yet.
(If something actually crashed and if it was flying)

Cheers

[edit on 28-8-2010 by FoxMulder91]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Ooooh noes! Jesus is daid.

(Daid=southern for dead)

Lots of folks going to be disappointed to find out about the botched return.

since when is daid southern for dead? hatemonger.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxMulder91
reply to post by AtruthGuy

How are you so sure?
Have there been any reports that have shown otherwise?

Id call it a UFO right now because wte dont know what crashed yet.
(If something actually crashed and if it was flying)

Cheers

[edit on 28-8-2010 by FoxMulder91]

I just think it may be just a brush fire and some over hyper ufo people needed a ufo story. For their future scifi books.

If something really crashed a REAL site would be reporting on a plane crsh or something. And there would be more witnesses.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by AtruthGuy]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The link in the OP refers to a triangular, stingray shaped craft with 3 lights.

Turn to pages 44 and 45 of the September issue of Popular Science.

The Lockheed Martin RQ-170 Sentinel is a tailless, stingray shaped, stealth, unmanned reconnaissance drone - the most recent to emerge from the military's black budget.

But what's really interesting is how the military is researching "smart dust", tiny microchips that can be dropped to tag the enemy soldiers. Not only microchips, but also invisible biological paint or micromechanical sensors. Read the article for the full details. (I also found the online link for the article: Black Ops: Anyone Anywhere Anytime

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/46e9b429f5b4.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 8/29/2010 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by baldybill
I rarely post comments here but this has been my most viewed site for over a year and the people here are amazing and open minded as i am so let me tell you something. THIS IS REAL FOLKS, this could be the next roswell if we let it get swept under the carpet.
I have been watching this over on realufos site until strangely the site whent down only to re-appear without this story.
Im not saying aliens or ufo's have crashed only to dig deeper on this. google is our friend remember.

There is such a thing as too openminded. You said "This is real folks". There is minimal evidence at best. There is no proof of anything to call it real. YOu say "this is real folks.?\" I say Mr Gonzalez had perpetuaed som mant hoaxes that whenever he says anything I cover up my ears

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
If this was a real Black Triangle that crashed on that mountain, we wouldn't be seeing a tiny column of smoke.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/609626910378.png[/atsimg]

The Black Triangle that I witnessed was as big as that mountain itself.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Wow, just ran another search on it and I see more sites reporting this story. Is there something going on? I don't understand.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Violater1.....

I wasn't aware the new Lamborghini Gallardo was available with a sunroof.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
All these ufo reports all of a sudden. Fresno, Norway, Argentina, China, Texas, etc... Are we in the midst of a flap?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by keithallenlaw

I totally believe this craft exsists, I saw a craft myself back in the 70's and I know it was real. But where it came from is what I was enlightened on. I could see rivots, I could see screws, the hull looked aluminum, there was glass on the front and light coming out of it. Obviously it was man made. I think the same is going on with the triangles. I think they are top secret spy planes, posibly drones, but not from the USA. The fact that military is chasing them down, tells me they think so too.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Yes, we are in a flap, wether real or imagined, just by keeping tabs on mufon reports every day , there is definitely a huge flap this year.. last year too..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join