It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Reported Live from California

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Just a hunch, but rivets and screws being seen makes me tend to believe it was man made also...

A police officer in a fairly recent sighting talked about one of the huge craft , said it had a matte finish and absolutely smooth with no seams, no screws or fasteners of any kind visible.. I tend to believe this one was not man made...

Seeing either type would still be fascinating to see...

[edit on 29-8-2010 by alienreality]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by boomadatigger
All these ufo reports all of a sudden. Fresno, Norway, Argentina, China, Texas, etc... Are we in the midst of a flap?

Why don't you post the links you have found?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
reply to post by nutzmctaffy

Well, if this was some kind of top secret black ops military craft - then im sure the local news et al have been silenced by now.

Not true. I read a book recently about the development of the F-117 Stealth fighter during the 1980's. They had one crash and of course it was seen and people reported it down. The media made it into a story of course. Nothing was silenced. But the guy testing it managed to get it cleaned up, and were sitting back having a good laugh the next day at the reports of UFO's in the papers.
My guess is the same is happening here.
Its just another experimental aircraft gone down. That's why they are still experimenting with them. Nothing to see here now...move along.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

All these ufo reports all of a sudden. Fresno, Norway, Argentina, China, Texas, etc... Are we in the midst of a flap?

Thanks.

Because I'm just making an observation and not trying to convince anyone of anything.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by boomadatigger]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by keithallenlaw

S and F. Nice catch on that. Sure would love to know what that was. Any updates?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
nevermind

[edit on 29-8-2010 by mishigas]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by mother1138

Mother1138.....

I would think so too -- a MUFON director ought to carry some credibility. But isn't Gonzalez the same guy who drives around in a truck with the name of his paranormal research group emblazoned across the side, and who got all excited about unmarked (and crappy-looking) white vehicles parked near where he was investigating a UFO sighting, went to the news with the story, etc?

Yup.....

That's the one..... :shk:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Something just occurred to me. Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest with an organization? I don't think you can moonlight while in a position with another company. Any company for that matter.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Mother1138.....

I would think so too -- a MUFON director ought to carry some credibility. But isn't Gonzalez the same guy who drives around in a truck with the name of his paranormal research group emblazoned across the side, and who got all excited about unmarked (and crappy-looking) white vehicles parked near where he was investigating a UFO sighting, went to the news with the story, etc?

Yup.....

Something just occurred to me. Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest with an organization? I don't think you can moonlight while in a position with another company. Any company for that matter.

FlySolo.....

Well there you go.....

It's as plain as the nose on your face!

There's his motivation to perpetrate a hoax!

I'm rapidly edging towards calling "hoax".....very rapidly.....

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

KATSUO.....

Good morning KATSUO!

How are you on this fine day?

Do you have any questions you would like to ask me about this report?

If you do, it will be my great pleasure to oblige you.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

i have a question if you dont mind, and i realize you probly are not the one to ask, but since you offered. im wondering why isnt this event showing up on mufon? and also why was it removed from realufos.net? what do you think?

i know mufon puts up just about any reports they get no matter how far out and without evidence, they still take it, so just us talking about this event on here is enough for them to put up the report, so why havnt they?

Originally posted by sremmos
tried to see if this was on realufos

it was

www.realufos.net...

it's been removed.

what possible legit reason could they have for removing it? it seems even when things become well proven hoaxs they still keep it up, yet this ones gone? why?

Originally posted by mishigas

Thanks.

Because I'm just making an observation and not trying to convince anyone of anything.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by boomadatigger]

i think there are other people that would like to observe the same things you claim to have observed, i dont want you to try to convince anyone either, but i am one of those who would like to share in your observation, so links would be appreciated.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Mother1138.....

Yup.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

i believe 'conflict of interest' would only apply if the interest was profit, and the two companys/organizations are rivals or competitors, but it seems more to me like they operate under the guise of getting to the truth in which case their interest doesnt conflict they have a common interest and would work together,

unless they actualy are out for profit, competition and anything but truth.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth
If this was a real Black Triangle that crashed on that mountain, we wouldn't be seeing a tiny column of smoke.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/609626910378.png[/atsimg]

The Black Triangle that I witnessed was as big as that mountain itself.

No real comment on the crash, since im sure if its real, we wont hear about it and if its fake... well then its just fake and the sooner its forgotten the better.

But on that pic, that is hardly a tiny plume of smoke... given the distance and things in the foreground id say its at least a good 50-60 (maybe more id hazard to guess 80-100? depending on the objects (buildings?) near what appears to be a road running along the nearer of the two hills in the bottom left) feet wide at the ground, and its coming from behind the ridge of that hill (that isnt a mountain by a long shot
), if that makes it to small to be a triangles crash site by your experiance (ive never seen a triangle before, hope I never do) then so be it, but that doesnt mean that it wasnt some other type of triangle craft.

No idea what it might have been, since to me it looks like a brush fire... but it could be something else... need more evidence. Interesting but until then thats all it is to me. And really it doesnt matter either way

[edit on 29-8-2010 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Pryingopen3rdeye…..

i have a question if you dont mind, and i realize you probly are not the one to ask, but since you offered. im wondering why isnt this event showing up on mufon? and also why was it removed from realufos.net? what do you think? i know mufon puts up just about any reports they get no matter how far out and without evidence, they still take it, so just us talking about this event on here is enough for them to put up the report, so why havnt they?

On the one hand…..

They may have removed it because they realise it is all an outrageous hoax.

On the other hand…..

The military &/or the aliens may have demanded they remove the story to facilitate their cover up.

i believe 'conflict of interest' would only apply if the interest was profit

Believe me…..there’s money to be made out of such things.

Look at Greer, Maussan, etc…

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I must admit i am a little late catching this supposed crash, but from reading peoples observations it does kind of sound a little "Hoaxsey"

Just a thought on the whole Stingray looking craft - made me think of the STS 88 724-65 Image.

Could it be possible that we really posses satellites in space that do resemble stingrays?

Just a wild thought

*I would embed the image if i could, i suck at getting it to work properly*

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Frost
I must admit i am a little late catching this supposed crash, but from reading peoples observations it does kind of sound a little "Hoaxsey"
Just a thought on the whole Stingray looking craft - made me think of the STS 88 724-65 Image.
Could it be possible that we really posses satellites in space that do resemble stingrays? Just a wild thought

Mark Frost.....

Do you mean this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0a890e6e1504.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2a615cf4de9.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ

on that pic, that is hardly a tiny plume of smoke... given the distance and things in the foreground id say its at least a good 50-60 (maybe more id hazard to guess 80-100? depending on the objects (buildings?) near what appears to be a road running along the nearer of the two hills in the bottom left) feet wide at the ground, and its coming from behind the ridge of that hill

i'll offer a guess as well, i think its longer,

from one end of the smoke at ground level to the other ground level end, i think its atleast 300 yards, i base this off the experience of walking, measuring, and laser sighting, 200 yards multiple times a year just before hunting season since i was 8.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I doubt that this crash would dispel this type of smoke. We would probably see the elimination of an entire mountain top. Just my two cents.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79f87542a49c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05e6eca253c9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/210a1adcc7a6.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/391caf33b945.jpg[/atsimg]

Maybe...maybe not could we have another dance upon this information?
I just like to stir the pot a little...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

No it was the dark one pointing upwards - maybe i listed the wrong photo.

It is the first photo in this you-tube video.

www.youtube.com...

Sorry as i do not know how to embed

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Mark_Frost]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

Kratos40.....

How's things?

I must say, the "triangle thing" remains very interesting.

Did you notice this thread?

Interesting report by the gentleman who filmed the triangle

I invited the fellow who filmed the triangle into the thread & his report was very intriguing.

As per my earlier post.....I do agree that if a "triangle" craft had crashed on that mountain, there would have been a bit more of a "bang".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Bingo!

Thanks for that Maybe..

Pause at 50 seconds to see what I was referring to.

Damn sure looks like a Stingray \ Satellite to me

Edit: Here is the photo
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join