It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Reported Live from California

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Isn't it odd that the person who took the picture apparently saw all kinds of stuff happening on the hill, but went around and took a picture from the other side of the hill where nothing is happening?

Bingo, you get the prize!!

Not odd at all, is is actually more typical, in fact, of how people that know darn well they are full of crap operate. And since this subject is heavily populated by ignorance, they get away with it.

Nothing will come of this, as there is nothing that can come from this. No black ops, no men in black, no aliens, no ufo, lol. The least possible conclusion that people are so prone to jump to around here really does require leaping bounds of willful ignorance.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well, fake or not, its hitting ufo websites like a wildfire. I've already found over 10 sites that are reporting this story so far.

Update: Make that over 30 sites.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by boomadatigger]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boomadatigger

There is probably more to this than meets the eye.

If it was truly a top secret black ops military craft or even an extraterrestrial craft, none of us would know about it and neither would the local news. They would have been silenced by now.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Alien or otherwise, it's still liable to be pulled. Jeffrey Gonzalez is a Mufon investigator, strange that his report is not on Mufon.

I frankly, fon't put much fath in this account.

That said, I could--and have at times--told a personal experience about an excellent 1985 sighting of two triangle-type craft that I investigated and then sent the report to Walt Andrus. He blew my ten-page report off and told me after I quieried him after waiting four months for a response that "there were maneuvers in that area that night.!" End of case.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Pretty incredible. Please let us know if you can find any more reports or footage/pictures from this incident. I wonder if it was one of the balck triangle craft - why would the military be firing on it???

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The one and only element of this story that gives it any credence at all is the claim by a MUFON State Section Director that he saw the craft and has a video recording of it. If anybody in ufology is to be afforded some credibility, it ought to be a MUFON officer.
Yet here he is claiming a delay due to 'processing' - what's that all about, surely nothing more than a quick format conversion is all that would be needed?
You might be forgiven for expecting someone on a 24 hour hotline to have preparations for distribution of hot evidence well established in advance. Not so apparently.
Gonzalez is claiming he saw the craft intact, and it had flown off when he returned to his vantage point, yet the other witnesses are implying it was too damaged to fly again and was broken up at the scene. So already we have two completely opposing accounts and for all we know the sites are dropping the story because it has turned out to be a complete non-event. This is not shaping up to be the UFO incident we've all been waiting for.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This unfortunately is something that not 1 of us will figure out, just like we've all been doing our research there are people out there who already know the answer and will never let anyone hear it.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigfoot73

Time will tell.

Something about this entire incident makes no sense. We'll see as further developments come forth.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by keithallenlaw

Let me help you with those quotes...

When MUFON's Jeffrey Gonzalez received a phone call on MUFON's 24 hour hotline, what he heard sounded at first like one of the most historically significant UFO sightings since the Roswell incident, but carried with it a far more sinister undertone given other recent sightings of human conflict with these mysterious craft.

As I read those above bold statements, all I can say is that someone is trying to control where everyone is getting their UFO news. Controlling the message much?

Even though I am not a alien UFO believer, I have been paying close attention to the MUFON movement. They are all a bunch of liars.

Don't be lead.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot73
The one and only element of this story that gives it any credence at all is the claim by a MUFON State Section Director that he saw the craft and has a video recording of it. If anybody in ufology is to be afforded some credibility, it ought to be a MUFON officer.
Yet here he is claiming a delay due to 'processing' - what's that all about, surely nothing more than a quick format conversion is all that would be needed?
You might be forgiven for expecting someone on a 24 hour hotline to have preparations for distribution of hot evidence well established in advance. Not so apparently.
Gonzalez is claiming he saw the craft intact, and it had flown off when he returned to his vantage point, yet the other witnesses are implying it was too damaged to fly again and was broken up at the scene. So already we have two completely opposing accounts and for all we know the sites are dropping the story because it has turned out to be a complete non-event. This is not shaping up to be the UFO incident we've all been waiting for.

The "video in process" quote is not from a Mufon site as far as I looked. On the other hand, sremmos posted what is likely a genuine link to another non-Mufon site, also covering the story, which is now a dead link. Gonzalez is a Mufon investigator however. So all there is at the moment, is bits and bobs.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
If it was your typical saucer shaped UFO, there would be more of a story, but even if this story does turn out to be true, the black triangular craft can easily be dismissed as a secret military craft.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lostinthedarkness
You know it was a Chinese lantern that crashed into a weather balloon and that's what caused the fire on the hill in that picture . Maybe swamp gas ball lighting have I missed any official explanations of possible UFOS .

yes you forgot one it was venus that caught on fire.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The military would be all over that crash site minutes of it crashing, they're pretty efficient at things like that.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by baldybill
I rarely post comments here but this has been my most viewed site for over a year and the people here are amazing and open minded as i am so let me tell you something. THIS IS REAL FOLKS, this could be the next roswell if we let it get swept under the carpet.
I have been watching this over on realufos site until strangely the site whent down only to re-appear without this story.
Im not saying aliens or ufo's have crashed only to dig deeper on this. google is our friend remember.

Why do you say this?

Why is it real?

Why could it be the next Roswell?

What can you see that I can't that makes you think that this is the real deal?

I see nothing but some smoke on a hill.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Nothing has been reported out here on the East Coast.

You would think if this happened a week ago it would be all over the news especially since it was daytime.

Something doesn't read right that's all.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
If it was your typical saucer shaped UFO, there would be more of a story, but even if this story does turn out to be true, the black triangular craft can easily be dismissed as a secret military craft.

The trouble there, is that either shapes could be construed as a secret military project, or an alien UFO. The points of viewing is also important as one shape could seem the same as the other. You can imagine though, the scramble to retrieve a crashed prototype or a crashed UFO before the media steps in.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well I had a look at the photo. Nothing to see. How can they claim a UFO crashed without some evidence to back it up.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by DomCheetham]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot73

I would think so too -- a MUFON director ought to carry some credibility. But isn't Gonzalez the same guy who drives around in a truck with the name of his paranormal research group emblazoned across the side, and who got all excited about unmarked (and crappy-looking) white vehicles parked near where he was investigating a UFO sighting, went to the news with the story, etc?

And he controlled the information in that "men in black driving a white delivery van" story, too. He wouldn't let anyone interview the witnesses, because he said they were too scared or whatever. So it is always his word, and through him.

And a lot of the info goes through his paranormal investigation business -- not MUFON.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I contacted the MUFON investigator and asked for further updates. He replied and provided nothing that would validate his origional statement. I challenged him for being so vague and he replied by saying "whatever dude". If you go to the national "MUFON" website you will find nothing on this event. I'm not implying anything, just reporting my findings.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-

There is probably more to this than meets the eye.

That seems to be the problem more often than not .

Evidence needs to meet eyes ...... once and a while.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join