It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother of pregnant victim pleads with MSM to question 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I came across this great video of a woman, Donna Marsh O'Connor, who makes an emotional, logical and compelling case for why we should question the attacks on 9/11 and the subsequent cover-up that soon followed and persists to this day. She makes a very rational argument as to how the MSM is not only helping to cover this up, but demonizing those who seek answers.

This woman makes a lot of sense and it boggles my mind how we can allow one of the biggest crimes in US history to go unsolved, while we spare no expense to investigate Bill Clinton's adulterous affairs. Everyday that we allow these attacks to go unsolved, we are in effect slapping the families of 9/11 victims and the American public as a whole across the face.

--airspoon

[edit on 26-8-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Really? This woman was all over MSNBC, "Obama's Station."

She had her chance to bring it up but didn't. Instead, she discussed how Muslims should be allowed to worship near Ground Zero (and rightfully so.)

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

She was probably brought on the show to talk about that particular incident. I didn't see it and I wasn't there so I don't know for sure, but that's generally how the MSM works. Had she brought out her true agenda by speaking her beliefs, she would have either be edited out (if it was taped) or made to look crazy as a conspiracy theorist. She has been asking questions for years, apparently but where was the MSM then? Where was the MSM for all of the other family members and knowledgable people?

Instead, if the MSM brings it up at all, it's to either put wild spin on the person's assertions or they bring on some crazy person to speak about UFO involvement, no-plane theory or holograms. Often times, they will bring someone on like Stephen Jones or David Griffin, then take the entire time to ask them about the no-planes theory or hologram theory, thus not giving them a chance to put forth their scientific, well researched and logical evidence. Their interviews are also almost always followed by those crazy and out there theories, as if to imply that they are subscribers to those theories.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the MSM ignores the logical debate, while focussing on the unlikely scenarios to imply that all who question the OS subscribe to such beliefs. Again, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the MSM is actively spinning the the truth movement and propagating the cover-up.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I believe that she was on Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory's 911 Episode. I somewhat recall Jesse interviewing a Woman referring to her pregnant daughter who'd unfortunately perished on 911.

But it is good to hear that Mrs. Oconnor
is still out there pounding the pavement, so to speak, and not allowing this entire monumental crime to be simply whisked under the rug as it is apparently being planned.

As all of the other lies in our past history have been in the past.

While Silverstein coincidentally didn't show up for his daily breakfast that day, at the WTC Windows on the World restaurant, and coincidentally neither did his two daughters show up to work at the WTC that day.

I guess coincidentally they had something more important to do. Like take a sick day and stay at home and watch the news !

They were about to get RICH !

As far as MSNBC as being "Obama's" Network....

We Haven't yet seen her voicing her opinion on FOX yet ?

Well let's see how FOX news would support her Constitutional First Amendment Rights to Free Speech !

Hello Bill ?
Bill O'Reilly ?
"Yes".
We'd like to have Mrs. OConnor appear on your program briefly to state her perspective on 911 and the loss of her Daughter.

"CRICKETS" .....
"CLICK"

Remember, FOX is owned by Rupert Murdoch, a wealthy NEOCON-ZIONIST !!

He's being paid very well to sweep 911 further under the proverbial rug and to continue to promote the "War On Terror".

Why do you suppose the No Mosque at the "Hallowed Ground" is such a big deal ?

Because FOX news is promoting it....and the FOX viewers so willfully go to grab their torches and pitchforks.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Poor woman. But, all the necessary questions have been asked and answered. Her daughther was the victim of some religiously motivated psycopaths. That is all.

Unfortunately she is being victimized by snake oil salesman and charlatans that have ironically dubbed themselves "the truth movement" even though their pursuits are about as far from the truth as you get. So the next time you think your exploits on the internet are harmless, think of this woman.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Why on earth would you think that? All what questions were answered? Do you know something the rest of the world doesn't? There are still tons of unaswered questions, to include most of the questions compiled by the families of victims.

Furthermore, almost everything in the OS, we are asked to simply take the word of government and they are the ones implicated by many, that simply isn't good enough. Do you allow a suspected bank rober or murderer to just say, "trust me"? Of course not!

The simple fact of the matter is almost everything told to us about those attacks have not been backed up with proof or even evidence. In fact, many things aren't even backed up with common sense. This isn't even mentioning the plethora of things they are outright ignoring and refuse to address.

Sadly, not much as been answered and what has, has not been backed up by anything other than the "word" of government. This is the same entity that lied to us about Iraq, bailouts, warrantless wiretapping and Iran. Why on earth would we trust them with that?

Come on dude, lets deny ignorance here.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
We all question why those buildings were not emptied right away. Here is a website that has alot of information on it.

letsrollforums.com...

Investigator says flights were co-mingled and sent in 2 parts to Cleveland Airport...someone has done alot of research, worth looking at.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
S&F everybody, day by day i think about the people who suffered that day and still have no answers.

this is a horrible pain i hope upon nobody and i feel really down that it even took place. i hope these genocidal false flag attacks cease which ruin lives forever.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

That is not what questions she is asking. She is asking why everyone involved in protecting America, when they failed at their jobs received promotions. She is asking, why intelligence was ignored. She is asking why her daughter died. The necessary questions have not been answered. The only thing answered is exactly what you said. A group of extremists funded by Al-Queada boarded a plane with Box-cutters and crashed them into a building. That is the official story. Very little discussion of circumstances that led up to this. Very little discussion of the relationship the Bin Laden family has with the USA. Very little discussion of business ties, contracts, and deals going on in corporate America.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Nice video, I agree there are questions that should be answered. I disagree with the poster who leaves the impression this was some sort of conspiracy planned by anyone other than the deranged group that has been identified.

In my reality it is more likely that someone wasn't doing their job and that warning signs were ignored or not acted on out of ignorance.

We are led by the lesser among us. It's our own fault for not keeping strong intelligent people at the helm. We need to vote out the incompetent people and fire the lackluster bureaucrats. It's our job. And no, I'm not a tea bagger.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Hooper, not all of the questions have been answered to my satisfaction. For example, how is it that the largest military in the world was unable to defend the critical airspace over the WTC and the Pentagon?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Idk how you do it airspoon but you always find very good topics!
S/F mate!

I think Ive read about this woman before. Maybe she can take cindy sheehans place?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
This video is very old.

very old.

almost 5 years old.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Really? This woman was all over MSNBC, "Obama's Station."

She had her chance to bring it up but didn't. Instead, she discussed how Muslims should be allowed to worship near Ground Zero (and rightfully so.)

She said on this video that she did ask questions from the beginning but all they (MSM) did was show what they wanted. It's called Editing.
That's why you didn't hear anything during the live feeds - sound edit
But during the evening news on every station, which all should have had very different camera angles, you could hear the same woman on each channel scream. Also editing.
It wasn't the woman, but the MSMs.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

what a year old? That is not very old. People like her are the ones who really are suffering from 911. Those rich evil greedy bastards that got away with murder are just living their normal lives. Yet people defend those bastards. I can never trust my government ever. If there ever was an apocalyptic event and the old ways were destroyed and somebody tries to bring back the old ways after the apocalypse. I would seriously find a way to destroy those bastards.

edit: forgot to add my post reminds me of me playing fallout 3. BTw it is a good game.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ok look, I am becoming extremely suspicious of everything.

I starred and flagged this BUT, I have some major issues with this already. Allow me to explain.

And don't anyone even dare to chide me for my questions you can just **** ***. OK I am sick of this crap about oh if I question anything I am not a patriot bla bla.

I don't buy a thing about the official story. Of course it's all bunk. Sure.

But this woman? Shes 50 years old? Yeah right!!!

She looks like shes 23 or 24 years old. I just cannot believe that shes old. Sorry looks fake to me. She looks younger than my wife easily. And my wife is like 26.

So I actually just cannot believe this woman is over 35 at the most. This makes it impossible for her to have a daughter that was of adult age in 2001. Sorry call me skeptical call me a traitor call me a jerk I do NOT care what you call me. It's weak and stupid that anyone would have the gall to call me anything, but I digress.

I just don't care what anyone thinks of me for bringing this up. I don't. That woman looks 22 or 23 to me. If shes really 54 or whatever, oops. But hey I am complimenting the hell out of her right? So whats the problem?

So I just don't believe it. I will need major proof that this woman is not younger than myself. She looks VERY young. Hell she looks like the girls I went to college with. Young and , well, hot....

I don't believe a thing about the 911 official story. I just don't. Because it's obviously bunk.

I don't believe this woman is 50yrs old+ either. I just don't.

And I for the life of me cannot understand why Muslims want to even worship anywhere NEAR ground zero. It doesn't make any sense at all. They are just begging for Americans to get mad at them and justify bombing their homelands a little more. Why would they want more bombs dropped THEY DIDN'T EVEN DO 911 WHAT THE HECK?????!!!

Why would they go up there and try to "stir the pot" by upsetting even more people and further giving them false justification for the whole ordeal when it probably wasn't even religious related in the first place!??

None of this makes any sense any more. Not a single part of it. Not the official story. Not this woman. Not the muslims wanting to "worship" near ground zero.

NONE OF IT MAKES ANY SENSE TO ME!!!

This whole thing is a freaking MESS. Every part of all of it looks STAGED. It looks planned from A to Z. Sorry if that offends you. I really don't care you need to get over it and grow up really.

Sorry about my rant, because I am getting sick of this whole thing start to finish.

Oh but muzzle your heartless. No I am not. I am just getting tired of all the lies and bizarre unexplainable everything about this whole issue.

This post is NOT directed at you OP. I am just ranting at everyone randomly so no body better take it personally.

Only the woman in the video has a right to be upset with my post. And even then she should be happy that I am 100% convinced she is like less than 30years old. She's pretty hot. Fact.

So again. Like I said, this all looks like a play on a stage to me. Everyone's like actors playing their roles. And I am not suppose to question any of these inconsistencies??

Again, I will be needing major proof and a mountain of evidence to even believe this woman is 50 years old.

That is how bad this whole situation has become. That is how many lies have been told. That I don't even believe this heartbroken crying woman anymore.

If you have a problem with my post. Debate my points not ME. K?
Also, for the record, I don't believe the official story either so lets just get that outta the way. But I am having trouble believing any of this as well...

Sigh...That's why I don't even post my thoughts on this issue anymore. I will get treated just like the woman in the Video complains. Like some wacko. Oh well. I know I am not.

God help us all. Seriously. We are totally screwed. This thing is a MESS!

Maybe she is 50+ yrs old but geez shes the hottest Old woman I've ever seen easily. Shes gorgeous...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

what a year old? That is not very old. People like her are the ones who really are suffering from 911.

I disagree. The people we are bombing around the world suffer more today right now as their house gets blown to pieces. As a result of 911.

Also everyone everywhere is having their freedoms and liberties stripped from them as a result of 911.

We are all paying for it.

So don't act like this woman is special. We all lost something. We are all losing something everyday as a result of 911. This affects all humans globally and it SUCKS.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Lol, I fnd this argument a little silly, especially seeing how she definitely looks her alleged age. In fact, I wouldn't even say that she looks young for her age. Sure, some women look a lot worse at that age but I know plenty of women at that age who look about that age.

If she was in her mid-twenties, I would say she is a meth-head or "worn". To me, she looks like a normal woman of about 50-60 that takes care of herself and probably has a little nest egg to live off of.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddustgecko
not all of the questions have been answered to my satisfaction. For example, how is it that the largest military in the world was unable to defend the critical airspace over the WTC and the Pentagon?

And why, having failed so monumentally and comprehensively, was not a single leader at the helm found to be at fault?

The Commander in Chief, Bush goes on holiday after receiving clear and repeated warnings of an imminent attack and is incommunicado in a classroom during the attacks.

The Secretary of Defence, Rumsfeld is "unavailable" for about two hours after the attacks begin until the Pentagon is damaged, whereupon he continues to ignore his responsibilities and heads off to the site of the damage.
Donald Rumsfeld on 9/11: An enemy within

Acting Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Richard Myers continued with a scheduled meeting and did not head to the Pentagon until around the time it was hit. He was promoted to Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

General Ralph Eberhart, Commander of NORAD, who couldn't get a single fighter jet anywhere near the hijacked planes was later promoted to head the new "Northern Command".

Testimony before the 9/11 Commission:
Who was responsible for coordinating the multiple war games running on the morning of September 11, 2001?
Eberhart: "No Comment."

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
reply to post by muzzleflash

Lol, I fnd this argument a little silly, especially seeing how she definitely looks her alleged age. In fact, I wouldn't even say that she looks young for her age. Sure, some women look a lot worse at that age but I know plenty of women at that age who look about that age.

If she was in her mid-twenties, I would say she is a meth-head or "worn". To me, she looks like a normal woman of about 50-60 that takes care of herself and probably has a little nest egg to live off of.

--airspoon

LOL What??

No way! Where are you from??

All the 50 yr olds I know look old and worn out.

This woman has nice hair, her skin is impeccable, and shes just hot all together.

I just don't believe it sorry.

This woman does not look old enough sorry.

I'd for sure card her if she tried to buy Cigs or Beer. Again sorry. NO OFFENSE intended here. I am against the .Gov story too. I feel bad for questioning this woman I do. I already feel guilty.

But I'd still card her for cigs......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join