It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother of pregnant victim pleads with MSM to question 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I will keep saying this until my last breath.

The Bush Administration planned and had executed the false flag operation we know of as 911 to manipulate the American people into yet another war.

Watch Bush in the school room with the upside down book.

Look at his guilty face when they whispered to him what had happened.

Our government stinks, the people at the top are beyond evil, they are entities that have no souls. I dare say some of them are not even really human. Yes they may "appear" human but appearances can be deceiving.

No, we will never know what really happened.

The enemy wasn't and isn't over there..........they are within our very midst.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I know many people who are older, but look 10-15 years younger. I met this girl one time who was 30 and she looked 14. It is really bad with asian women though.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Honestly, this is a great time to bring this up. The woman in the video
wants an answer to the question of why, after the attacks, all flights were
grounded for her, but the family of the man implicated, the Bin Laden
family were flown out of the country?

Why would the only plane allowed to fly that day other than Air Force One,
WHY! HOW! In what world of insane occurances would that ONE plane, the plane with Osama Bin Laden's family...the very family of the man who would
be accused of the crime, the VERY family whom you would expect would
AT LEAST be detained for a brief period to determine if they had any
information (and I'm being generous when I use the word "brief" considering
how we treated others detainees after the fact for the mere
suspicion of complicity in terror organizations...HOW IN THE CRAP WAS THAT ONE PLANE ALLOWED....NO....SENT OUT OF AMERICAN AIRSPACE TO
SAFE HAVEN!?

Whew...I almost busted a blood vessel asking that question.

Any of you debunkers have an answer for her?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

No, you are wrong on so many levels...........so very wrong.

No, not religious psycopaths.............our very government.

This was a planned and executed false flag operation with no regard for the 2,974 people and 343 firefighter's who lost their life.

The agenda at any cost was to persuade the American People into another war, goad them into fear, so that they would gladly relinquish their "freedom" in the name of "national security".

Their side agenda was also for oil, a stargate, money and yet more power.

The two towers were demolished..................knowingly by the Bush administration.

I've researched 911.

This was no terrorist attack, this was treason of the highest degree planned by the most evil and vile of beings, some of which may not have even been human.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Plus don't forget that day that all the jews took the day off. Was there a holiday that day for them? Nope, didn't think so.

that should of been more of an eye opener there.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The father of the guy who was killed in the collapse of the WTC seven was interviewed today, his point:
Why are the families of the victims demonized for asking for, and expecting answers.

Like glen Beck said:

Nationally syndicated Clear Channel radio host Glenn Beck referred to survivors of Hurricane Katrina who remained in New Orleans as "scumbags." Also, after acknowledging that nobody "in their right mind is going to say this out loud," Beck attacked victims of the disaster in general and the families of victims of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, saying: "I didn't think I could hate victims faster than the 9-11 victims."

mediamatters.org...

Generally murder victims are accorded the utmost sympathy and are focused on through the justice process, because of their requirement for at the least, closure.
Why is 911 where the principle lynch neck hasn't even been indicted because there is no court worthy evidence, is this different?
I'm sure the relatives of several hundred thousand dead Iraqis and Afghanis are wondering this as well.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

Good post, now you might have started to wake some of the sleeping beauties up...............good question, why?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Really? This woman was all over MSNBC, "Obama's Station."

She had her chance to bring it up but didn't. Instead, she discussed how Muslims should be allowed to worship near Ground Zero (and rightfully so.)

She said on this video that she did ask questions from the beginning but all they (MSM) did was show what they wanted. It's called Editing.
That's why you didn't hear anything during the live feeds - sound edit
But during the evening news on every station, which all should have had very different camera angles, you could hear the same woman on each channel scream. Also editing.
It wasn't the woman, but the MSMs.

Nope, no sound was edited. It was live and she did not bring up any 9/11 conspiracy theories or asking for truth.

I'm sure other stations have edited her out, but the one I saw, there was no cutting away of anything.

But thanks for the reply.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Poor woman. But, all the necessary questions have been asked and answered. Her daughther was the victim of some religiously motivated psycopaths. That is all.

Unfortunately she is being victimized by snake oil salesman and charlatans that have ironically dubbed themselves "the truth movement" even though their pursuits are about as far from the truth as you get. So the next time you think your exploits on the internet are harmless, think of this woman.

Ya know this whole "snake oil salesman" and "charlatans" thing is being repeated over and over by different people all against ANY type of questioning of 9-11. It really is getting old and obviously a trendy pattern that really has absolutely no intellectual value associated with it, anyone can name call and anyone can justify it.

All of you should search 9-11 theory topics and look at the posts and you will find this snake oil charlatans buzz phrase continuously coming up by the same people expressing the same half-arsed sentiment.

It's interesting to finally see a story from a victim or family member of a victim getting media attention questioning the official story. Its sad to see this family member being ridiculed and dissected for what are completely appropriate feelings and questions.

I'm starting to wonder if dis-info is designed to keep the focus and energy on proving, repeating, validating, arguing for the same old information and the same old arguments which in the end get the movement nowhere and completely stall progress. Clever tactic really.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Sly1one]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
Plus don't forget that day that all the jews took the day off. Was there a holiday that day for them? Nope, didn't think so.

Discretion and discipline friend.

It has been established that not all Jews took the day off that day. Larry Silverstein wasn't in his office as he had scheduled an appointment for that morning, but there were Jews who were killed as well.

This was a very early rumor that spread so quickly it was either a result of racism or else planned disinformation. Though Israel has been related to 9/11 in more than once instance (dancing Mossad agents, authorities saying Israel's connection to 9/11 was "classified" on MSM, etc.) it isn't something that applies to all Jews.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
Ya know this whole "snake oil salesman" and "charlatans" thing is being repeated over and over by different people all against ANY type of questioning of 9-11. Its really is getting old and obviously a trendy pattern that really has absolutely no intellectual value associated with it, anyone can name call and anyone can justify it.

It shows how much original thought is going on too. None. They all copy each other. It's so predictable that I'll even predict the stereotypical response to what I'm posting now: "No, it's your truthers that do this!" Projection. Name-calling is always ad hominem, a fallacy.

I think JREF'ers sit around all day coming up with all this stuff when they're not defending their pedophile namesake, and then it trickles out from there to everyone who operates on the sarcasm and vitriol "wavelength."

"Snake oil," "charlatan"... Let's see, what other key words do all they mimic? "Canard"? There are a few of them.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
when are people going to stop dragging up old videos? this video is old news!

9/11 was in 2001. she says she hasn't seen her daughter in 5 years so this press conference was in 2006

it is now 2010. do the math this video is atleast 4 years old and has probably already been covered 100 times here

we all want answers, But its time to realize the Government is not going to tell the truth about 9/11. they have already floated their story and they will stick to it. there will not be another investigation into 9/11, there will never be trials for those "involved" the "evidence" that was collected will never see the light of day again!

Look how long ago JFK was killed in Dallas. the Feds are still fighting to keep all the facts from us to this day even though most if not all the people involved in the assassination are already dead.

Just except it and move on there is NOTHING anyone can do to force another investigation into 9/11

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hmmm, what to say, what to say.

I've spoken alot on this 'matter' in the past.
I don't believe in rehashing.
The 'flokes' either 'get it' and 'Do the Right Thing'.....
or not.

Either way, they will get what they deserve.
If one acts as a subject, a slave, they will be treated as such.
It is evident all over the animal kingdom.....or Is it?
No, it is not.
Animals defend themselves to their last ounce of energy.

Are human beings an exception?
The jury is still out on this one?
Many 9/11 family victims were paid off and were convinced to sign a document that they would not venture further investigation, to put it simply. Do these 'papers' have merit? If you say so.

Now if "I" were one of those supposed 'power that be' folk, I suppose I wouldn't have much respect for those that allow themselves to be treated as slaves and subjects. Most are atheists and don't believe in a Creator anyhow. Their lives reflect it, every day. They pay the price, every day, regardless of how many 'funds' or 'assets' they have in their accounts.

Believe it or Not, those power that be figures, or rather the ones at the top of 'the' food chain here on Earth have brainwashed and manipulated the 'flokes' who bow down to their commands that an ET species has given the 'powers that be' (humans) a choice to either reduce the population to a certain 'figure' or suffer the consequences. In return, they are to be given advanced technology and life extending technology.

Many here may find this hard to believe though, it Is the truth.
How many times has mankind been deceived by those who would do anything to retain power over their fellow man? How many times throughout history? Think about this while you sleep at night. Put some 'thought' into it. Think hArd.

Personally, I lost no relatives in 9/11 though if I did, I could guarantee you, that would be rectified immediately. Many would perish. I can't say the same for the rest of the flokes.

If you want respect, you earn it.
If you demand respect, you make it happen.
It seems most are looking for others to solve their problems.
Most have been instructed, brainwashed, manipulated, deceived to assume that they are psychotic for defending themselves with violence while they themsleves are being treated the same way by 'pschotics' themselves, are they Not?

Your relatives, since the dawn of humanity had to defend themselves pre-society. If they didn't, you would not be here today. This is a fact and this applies to every soul reading this at this moment.

Lets put this in another perspective, an 'objective' one at that.
If there was an advanced species who came here to Earth, pre or post 9/11 and witnessed the cowardice of mankind day in and day out, would You find the human race 'respectful'? I think Not.

I truly do love mankind from a 'potential' point of view though find it hard to respect those whom are willing to look the other way when they accept money, assets, supposed power or privilage or any other unnatural trait.....to Look the Other way.

Human beings are the only beings on Earth that do this.
Now if 'you' were a 'power that be' would You respect those below you in the pecking order? I think Not.

Again, if you act like a slave, subject, you will surely be treated as such.
If you believe in justice for youreself and family, Make it Happen, or remain a slave/subject as you are.

You have a choice.
You always have.

The DOJ-okers are clearly not comprised of those whom have the 'publics' concern at heart. Most were carefully selected by the 'tyrants that be' and live to regret it day after day. They compromised themselves and therefor are powerless to reverse course, or so they would assume.

The world is what you or rather "U" make of it.
"You" are responsible for your every action.....as well as Inaction.
The Creator gave mankind the tools of Reason, Rationale, Logic, Conscience etc. etc.

You know you have these 'traits', these gifts, though most choose to Not use them. Cowardice Is as cowardice does.

You can bet your 'bottom' dollar that the woman in the video was carefully chosen to take the stand she did or she would not have been given 'air time' by those who own the msm. She was told what she could say and what she couldn't say. When she agreed, she was allowed on the air.

She does look half her age though so does my wife and I. We hear it all the time though there is a reason for this of which I've explained in prior posts, no reason to rehash, off topic.

One inherits the world they deserve.
You or rather U make your reality every day with your every action.....or Inaction.

If one 'expects' respect, they need to act respectful.
I believe Rainer Maria Rilke explained it well with the following 'words':

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."

Of course 9/11 was a pre-planned 'human' orchestrated event.
Many chose to follow orders.
Many who were in the know, pre or post 9/11 chose Not to Act on their conscience due to many of the following reasons (though not based on 'Reason' itself); threats, payoffs, privilages, positions of assumed authority etc. Some were assassinated whom didn't protect themselves or garner support within their own 'network' of folks.

So yes, 9/11 was obviously an inside operation involving folks from around the world whom worked in concert with each other to make it happen. The evidence is overwhelming to support this truth.
Too many human beings 'Follow' others. Followers always Reap what they Sow. They live daily with the consequences. They fully know those consequences though.....carry on regardless while constantly looking over their shoulder while praying they have no Soul to redeem. One doesn't even have to have faith to know what I say here. The guilty have to live with the consequence of their actions every minute of every day. Is it worth it? Of course not. They know this and so should you.

Now, what do 'U' plan to Do about it, justice that is?
You want justice?
Make it happen.
It won't happen on it's own.

There are No excuses.
There is always time to make things right.
The 'followers' or rather slaves/subjects in their own rite, still have time to rectify the mistakes they made based on false intelligence, false motive, false purpose as well as End.

You create your own reality every minute of every day.
Do you not?
'Good' night and may you sleep well?
Your choice.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Poor woman. But, all the necessary questions have been asked and answered. Her daughther was the victim of some religiously motivated psycopaths. That is all.

Unfortunately she is being victimized by snake oil salesman and charlatans that have ironically dubbed themselves "the truth movement" even though their pursuits are about as far from the truth as you get. So the next time you think your exploits on the internet are harmless, think of this woman.

ARE you living on the same planet???? Are you serious? or is this a joke? you must be joking, and if you are you seriously disrespected this woman and her daughter and her unborn child , shame on you shame on you

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
this is a horrible pain i hope upon nobody ….

Well those involved in the dissinfo campaign to cover this up should take a close look at this woman because her pain, the fear and pain of the victims and the pain of all the other survivors will most certainly come upon them.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
at this point anyone who doesn't question the official story at all and has the audacity to say to victims family that there questions are not valid is most very very questionable .... I don't think any normal, intelligent citizen that cares about his or her country and that has looked at just 10% of all the issues involved with the OS would sink that low... Disgusting really really disgusting. how do you sleep at night?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by VirginiaRisesYetAgain

they all read from the same playbook, they have been trained by the same people, thus they will always be predictable and chant the same ad-hominom attacks. this is all they have , they cannot attack logic, reasoning and evidence so they go to the old truthers are snake oil salesman... pretty sad and pathetic and i hope to those that have your masters there are consequences for your actions here and after. By helping covering up an act of treason and murder you yourself have there blood on your hands..

[edit on 26-8-2010 by thefreepatriot]

[edit on 26-8-2010 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Our country will have no peace, no prosperity, no justice until we expose the truth about 9-11 and punish those responsible, those who knew and did nothing, and those who have protected the guilty.

But even then,the blood of JFK and RFK remains upon us all. That was when our country was subverted and overthrown from within; that was when the beginning of our end was beyond the point of no return.

We are screwed.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I for one don't care whether Donna O'Conner made the statement 5 years ago or today, the same questions remain unanswered. I pray for her!

It's been 9 years folks and so many questions still remain. I don't believe we will ever know, but I for one will always believe that it was perpetrated from within our government. If there was a smoking gun to be found, it would have been discovered by now.

We will never know the totality of what happened, but we should always strive to find the truth and never forget. NEVER!

I have had this video saved for a long time. Pure horror! It helps me to never forget though. I hope somehow we find the truth and put those responsible in front of the victims and their families.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Guzzeppi]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilAxis

Testimony before the 9/11 Commission:
Who was responsible for coordinating the multiple war games running on the morning of September 11, 2001?
Eberhart: "No Comment."

And still no New American Revolution...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join