It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beck, Palin, "Restore Honor Tour"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hmm. Well can you give me one idea as to how they will restore honor? They are there to pad their bankrolls. When the shnizzle hits the fan they will disappear.

I challenge any one of Beck's or Palin's official supporters to appear on this site. Would be happy for an exchange.

I can only hope that their supporters will show up and strip themselves naked and riot.

Beck and Palin can strip themselves naked and riot, too.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4

"Beck, Palin, "Restore Honor Tour""

no thanks.
Glenn Beck & caller

Glenn Beck & Mrs. Palin should restore their own honor, first.

"Speak without fear."
-Glenn Beck

"Question with boldness"
-Glenn Beck

I'm not sure Glenn Beck does either.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...
I equate Glenn Beck as being somewhere inbetween a dog chasing his own tail, and a monkey throwing poo at his own audiences.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

"Beck, Palin, "Restore Honor Tour""

no thanks.
Glenn Beck & caller

But people will show up there. It could be hot. Naturally they would want to take their clothes off.

And then, through nobody's fault a riot would occur.

Beck and Palin could join in.

I am seeing this, could this happen?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hahaha!
The thought of these two hammy, crooked, cynical salespeople restoring honor!
Hahaha!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

There's no honor to restore. They never had any.

Second line.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
What's the difference between the Restoring Honor rally and a KKK rally?

Nothing.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
[edit on 25-8-2010 by chorizo4]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
IMO this is a whole lot better than our dear pres and his admin which is ripping our country apart. We need people like Beck and Palin to restore honor to our nation. We have been lied to since Mr. O came about. What a puppet. Just watch the show while we are blind to whats really going on.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

Nothing.

When you whisper they hear you, when you shout they plug their ears.

So it seems.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Always the race card with you isnt it?

I challenge anyone on this board to go back through this guys posts and see how many times hes pulled that worn out thing, like he was a Kardashian on a new york shopping spree........

2nd. 8/28 will be a good day, Bash beck all you want, theres a lot of people that will be there. A lot of honorable people....

You keep posting that link to Beck with him and that caller......

What you fail to post is that Glenn also publicly apologized for the incident...

Which is more honorable then ANYTHING this administration has done...

The fact that of all the media out there of Glenn and all the people after him, these little PERSONAL attacks on him is all that they can get speaks volumes....

[edit on 26-8-2010 by ManBehindTheMask]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I for one fully support their tour!!

The resulting Daily Shows will be hilarious

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Like I said no more Obama and his admin it's all a front to break this country up and send it down the tubes. Beck and Palin will bring the USA back with honor and respect which Mr. O does not care about. He's out for the joy ride plus he is a lier!...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
When you reach the point where the politicians and the pundits are portrayed equally and as in partnership then maybe the hyperbole is right and we really are heading down the drain.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
This show will entail the glorification of the religious right and the military technological complex neither of which are necessarily the answer.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
How are they going to restore Honor?

And why do they need to tour to do that?

Is this like some sort of band's tour?

Are Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin just trying to make money?

Are they just going to manipulate a large group of emotion people and use them to make more money?

Glenn Beck is a neo con shill out to manipulate a group of people turning away from the republican party to turn them back to the GOP so that they can maintain control of a large group of people all the while getting richer and richer presenting BS theories on TV with no real facts, logic, or common sense. Or is he?

I'M JUST ASKING QUESTIONS!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by noobahma

And you are a sheep.

Baaaaa!

I don't give a # if the ATS mods go after me. I'm sick and tired of this mindless Obama bashing. It's bad enough that you couldn't keep it in the Political Madness forum. It leaks out into the general topic areas.

Go ahead and tell us what you'd prefer. Tell us who'd you vote for. It won't matter. We vote and vote and vote and we get the same damn thing every single time.

Why so sheep hang around on a forum full of wolves that seek the truth? They're meant to be devoured and spat out.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
So the man who fake-cries and the woman who left office to pad her wallet are going to "restore honor"? ARE YOU KIDDING???

If those 2 are now the heads of the TP, the TP has already sold it's soul and is now nothing but a more radical right-wing group other than the GOP.

To the people who support Palin: Have you read her book? Did you notice how many blatant LIES are within that book?

How can you vote or endorse someone who so obviously only cares about one thing: MONEY!! And Beck is the same, he'll say anything to get ratings and make money. His GoldLine scam endorsement is proof of that.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobahma
Like I said no more Obama and his admin it's all a front to break this country up and send it down the tubes. Beck and Palin will bring the USA back with honor and respect which Mr. O does not care about. He's out for the joy ride plus he is a lier!...

Yeah, trading one evil for two others usually works out, eh?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Okay everybody, settle down ... I'm pretty sure the OP misspelled the thread title. I'm quite sure it's the "Restore Humor" tour.

No?

Oh dear ...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Nothing.

i found this pic online, may be photoshopped me thinks...

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join