It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object seen on MTV Road Rules Duel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Here is a clip of an object that was seen on an MTV Road Rules the Duel episode 15
I tried to upload the clip and the video is very short, it lost some of it's detail and can be seen a little better on the link I gave below. You can see it come up behind the tent in an arch then zoom off in a straight line.
I found this from a guy who spotted this while watching the show and relayed it to mufon. He gave a good detail of the object since he had it tivo'd and viewed it frame by frame on his tv. I wish I could locate his report.
I thought it was interesting.

for a better view you can go Here and at the 4:25 mark is when the object appears.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by mysteryskeptic]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
There is no reason why it couldn't be a bird -- at least by looking at the video you linked.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
A.......bird? I'd have rather you said 'swamp gas'.

Not sure what that was. Never seen a bird appear out of thin air and zoom across the skyline like that, though.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Mysteryskeptic.....

I am terribly, terribly sorry.....

But you know what's going to happen now don't you.....

Yup.....it's a.......

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gainsayer
A.......bird? I'd have rather you said 'swamp gas'.

Not sure what that was. Never seen a bird appear out of thin air and zoom across the skyline like that, though.

Looked very much so like a bird to me.

The bird didn't appear out of nowhere, it was blocked from vision by the tent thing, that tends to happen when something is behind another thing. And where would you expect a bird to zoom around other than the skyline?

The size looked like it changed so I'm going to go with a wingflap from a seagull...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I wish I could fly that fast - bird is the word!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
do birds leave white smoke behind them as they zip across the sky too? i've never seen a bird do that really, either that or people who claim its a bird are geniuses and i'm a friggin idiot who speaks my mind and we all know the intellectual capacity of those that speak their mind. fortunately they die young playing in traffic.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Looks like a bird when it uses it wings to fly. I can see where your coming form. A lot of users get these videos off youtube with fake CGI UFO's.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
There is no reason why it couldn't be a bird -- at least by looking at the video you linked.

Come on!

Be sceptic okay but .. damn it.PPl are ignorant bc they believe in anything OR in TRYING to believe in nothing.

gosh.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
When did birds start leaving contrails?

If its not CGI I doubt it's anything so terrestrial.

[edit on 8/25/2010 by eNumbra]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Don't you know about the bird?
Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word!

On topic: Nice Bird!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The "contrail" or "white smoke" looks a lot more like a choppy image of the object (That im saying is a bird).

Besides, where did this white smoke go a mere second later?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA

do birds leave white smoke behind them as they zip across the sky too?

DOADOA.....

The "tailing" is a video effect, as discussed previously on ATS.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
It's gotta be a bird. Or maybe a Frisbee?

What do you think the chances are a little white streak on camera is an extraterrestrial spacecraft? I'd say not very high.

As for the "contrail" it looks more like a glitch in the image as it fly's off.. Thats my opinion anyway. As another member said where is the contrail a moment later?

A UFO it is by definition and will always be one... But it is in all probability not an alien device.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hey Mysteryskeptic, Gainsayer, Maybe, Soylent. have you guys read the paper? I'm sure it would of been big news. There seems to be an absence of a certain ornithological piece. A headline regarding mass awareness of a certain avian variety. Apparently you have not heard, even tho it was my understanding that everyone had heard......

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It's not a bird because it leaves a smoke trail (unless it ate authentic Mexican food).

It's not an alien spaceship because it leaves a smoke trail (unless it ate authentic Mexican food).

I"m leaning towards an airplane of some kind. Maybe even a RC toy plane that has an added feature of leaving a white smoke trail for a child's imagination to enjoy in Fantasyland.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nivcharah
It's not a bird because it leaves a smoke trail (unless it ate authentic Mexican food).
It's not an alien spaceship because it leaves a smoke trail (unless it ate authentic Mexican food).

Nivcharah.....

As per my previous post:

The "tailing" is a video effect, as discussed previously on ATS.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Watch it again, repeatedly. (just after the object disappears click on the bar back before it appeared)

It appears then makes a very sharp direction change to the side of the shot while leaving the "white smoke" behind.

It's a CGI'd ufo.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Are you a computer graphics expert?

I still say its a bird or a frisbee.. If it was CGI wouldn't the creator make a better looking "thing" than just a white dot?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I still tried but can't find the guy's report who first reported it to mufon.
since all we have is a low bit rate clip to go by.
The guy who saw it on his tv which had a better resolution then we have right now wanted mufon to contact MTV so they could review the actual film in a higher resolution whatever resolution the professional camera took.
He mentioned the blur or smoke was the effect from the acceleration of the object and the frame rate of the camera.
So was it smoke? To me it looks more like a blur effect of speed to the ratio of the camera's frame rate.

Is it a bird? Not sure but I do like Bird is the Word! That cracks me up.

To me it's trajectory is odd, a arc to a straight line zoom.
you can see this better in the episode clip rather than my youtube clip.

is it cgi not sure but if so then it was done by MTV production crew.

I would lean towards a homemade hobby rocket of some sort but the way it traveled and accelerated is odd.

I will say for me, with only a low res crappy clip to go by it is one of the few vids that's a head scratcher.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join