posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:57 PM
reply to post by TarzanBeta
- If you want to write a book about how morally bankrutp (laugh) Satanism is, do it. Hope you find something "virtuous" to compare it to.
- Slap me on the cheek and I will try to knock your head off. But that's silly since we're in a virtual space.
- Christians admit their sins - good for them, whatever a "sin" is nowadays. I hope it's not still divorce and re-marriage. Masochism also appeals
to some people. So what?
- I'm trolling, please explain? Sounds like you are trying to censor my opinions.
- In the sense that the Bible abuses women, children and animals, so far my "Satanic Bible" is morally superior and more in line with the law - and
your whole post has not offered one grain to disprove that!
As for me being this lonely, miserable person - dude you don't even know me. Do you think you're a psychic or something?
And yes, people do form co-evolutionary technologies and solutions across the globe. What's the point? Please make a point?
PS. If you figure out what "Christian morality" is, be a good sport and tell me. We have a common sense view of morality at present. That means we
try to protect the most vulnerable in society from abuse. Not so?
Or do you put an eye out every time you masturbate? Do you confess it every time? So be a good sport and define "morality", and then explain how one
religion has a "patent" to it. But you're right, as far as adult fun goes I'm having a whale of a time.
[edit on 25-8-2010 by halfoldman]