It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese UFO 'disclosure' (with original source)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tellinthetruthalways
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Obviously I tend to skewer things towards a 'believers' perspective.
Here is another 'believers' article who seems to have got hold of the same sources as me, how different is it?
www.ufodigest.com...

Mike.....

And for the record.....

Kevin Smith hardly offers critical analysis of this field.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by tellinthetruthalways

Look who the cat dragged in!

Seems Mr Cohen still keeps an eye on ATS eh?

It's a shame that you haven't changed your tune since our last encounter, still making things up, still supporting hoaxes.

So you claim that you broke the news, well as they say, extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, are you able to provide proof that you posted your story first?

Speaking of proof, how about providing the source of your information where Wang Sichao states the following:

* Aliens are visiting Earth on R & D expeditions

* These UFOs are probes manned by robots.

* These craft travel at eighty percent the speed of light.

* The aliens might use Nuclear fusion to propel their craft

These points are lifted straight from your website where you claim...

The key points that Wang Sichao have disclosed...

Can you cough up the goods?

Or have you dug yourself into yet another hole of BS?

Methinks the latter.

On another note, you claim to have not been given a right to defend yourself here.

That is a lie and you know it, you have had two, yes 2 chances here at ATS before, as you so succinctly pointed out HERE:

Note to Mods: I have been given specific permission by Bill Irvine to defend my website

You failed to defend it, your website is mud here at ATS and your name more so.

Michael Cohen, you are a liar and a hoaxer.

[edit on 26/8/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Thread now re-opened. Please discuss the issue, and not other posters.

Thanks.

[edit on 26/8/10 by neformore]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Found this from the source i have provided , seriously how do the creators of this stuff expect to be taken seriously.I mean 'Tadpole' aliens, i am no sceptic when it comes the possibility of ET life and possible visitation but this is looking just plain school boy pranksters.

One of the races China and others are interacting with is known as 'Tadpole' aliens. These aliens are often mistaken for UFOs and thus referred to in error as 'Tadpole' UFOs. In fact these 'UFOs' are actual ET creatures or possibly biological robots, The below photo was taken last month in Kunming by a school student who along with his class saw one of these bizarre 'Tadpole' aliens hover outside their classroom window before disappearing into thin air.

source;www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

K-PAX-PROT.....

And the source is.......Mr Cohen!

Oh well..... :shk:

And.....herein lies the problem with the Sichao "commentary":

It's been twisted beyond recognition by Cohen.

We need to try to find some clear, concise statements by Sichao, albeit I'm betting that won't be forthcoming because of the damage that's already been done by the ANW article.

As per my earlier post.....when I get time, I will try to find contact details for Sichao with a view to seeking his clarification.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

K-PAX-PROT.....

And the source is.......Mr Cohen!

Oh well..... :shk:

And.....herein lies the problem with the Sichao "commentary":

It's been twisted beyond recognition by Cohen.

We need to try to find some clear, concise statements by Sichao, albeit I'm betting that won't be forthcoming because of the damage that's already been done by the ANW article.

As per my earlier post.....when I get time, I will try to find contact details for Sichao with a view to seeking his clarification.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Cheers for the reply, hope you are successful in your endeavours of trying to find contact details for Sichao with a view to seeking his clarification.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I just fired off an e-mail to the Human Resources guy at Purple Mountain asking if indeed Sichao worked there and if there is a contact e-mail for him, however my e-mail was in English so I'm not certian how well that will go down and it is also early in the morning in China and late at night here so if i do get a response it probably wont be until tomorrow for me, I can give an update in around 9 or 10 hours from now I guess.

Honestly it is a long shot but couldn't find his contact details, maybe Mr Cohen has them and could share?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

..however my e-mail was in English so I'm not certian how well that will go down..

They'll probably send you a recipe for long noodle soup!

Honestly it is a long shot but couldn't find his contact details, maybe Mr Cohen has them and could share?

It is possible that Mr Cohen might not view such requests in a completely positive light.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
In the UFO-Alien Applied Linguistics Registry thread there's a volunteer for Chinese/English translations, but mrhacka's last login was on August 8.

Maybe we can get some more volunteers.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I don't understand why ppl using the word "disclosure" when in fact its not.

If Chinese ou Russia or France would disclose, it would be all over the place with coverage and all..

Those are document release and some affirmation from some person, nothing official.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

If you need any english-chinese translation help, just message me.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

At this point a Long noodle soup recipe wouldn't be a complete loss

So far I have not recieved any response, not holding my breathe but I will keep waiting and if anything comes through I will let it be known.

Maybe this is the guy. There can't be all that many Sichao's in China can there?
But there is a link to the globaltimes on his page which has mentioned Wang Sichao before, I just can't find the April 15th page it is supposed to be linked too.
And i did find this elsewhere posted on the 15th as well.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by pazcat]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeChina

Hi MikeChina, I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide us.

I've found it very difficult to get Chinese websites translated into English with online translators.

I was wondering if you may know any more about this science fair in Guangzhou that Wang Sichao spoke at?

Or could find a transcript of his speach.

Your help is muchly appreciated!

up:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

It's amazing what UFO 'Digest' expects us to 'swallow'. The irony is that it gives me indigestion... Just like A.N.W... They must be using the same Mono-sodium glutamate in their cooking.

Oops.. I just regurgitated a little bit into my mouth! Hey..is that a long noodle?

IRM

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

InfaRedMan.....

My only regret is that I didn't get to offer Mike a good gym program before he "left" ATS again.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join