It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beirut wants Iran to equip Lebanon Army

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

the ME need to be disarmed ...
Israel need to disarm in the first place since they are the only one threatening other country and have very powerfull weapons in their mad hands
a bully will not stop kicking a 4' guy until he learned that those kick are hurting...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

With those type of comments you are simply telling ATS thats you are not in touch with reality and have been watching waaaaaaaaaaaay too much FOX news..

Sorry to say, we through BS here in ATS

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I am not a big guy... 5'7" ... Now if a 4' guy picked a fight with me... Should I walk away because of his size? .... what if this guy keeps kicking me in my shins?.... How long should I put up with the shin kicks?... "They are only kicks to the shins Shaun"... How long exactly should I put up with it??? .... Maybe I will put him in a cage... Then he cant kick me...

Or he might be low enough to punch you in the Cods

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
the ME need to be disarmed ... Israel need to disarm in the first place since they are the only one threatening other country

You are so funny, you ignore the fact that Israel is surrounded by countries that have vowed to destroy Israel, and you want Israel to disarm.... How about the terrorists stop attacking Israel, then they would not be attacked by Israel!
www.google.com.au...:en-GB
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbs=nws:1&sour ce=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wn

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by Ben81

Whos equipment do you want? Amerian Laser Guided Missles? Or Iranian Allah guided Sucide Bombs?

If the Iranians were as incompetent and defenceless as you would have us believe, then Israel would of attacked years ago .

No ......?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974

W00t w00t Now we have an armed neighbor...

WackMaJihad,

Please please arm Palestine/Syria/Lebanon. Could you please send them enough military help so they can "defend" themselves.

Bill Hicks had something to say about that ........

Jack Palance in Shane :

"Pick up the gun !"

============================================

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The first hole in "your opinion"-- I have not even glanced at fox news in at least 5 to 6 years.

Why do my opinions have to be infulenced by anyone? Why cant they be derived from actual events.

Just because you take an event and see it your way, does that mean I have to see it your way?

Is my take on that "situation" wrong, only because it doesnt agree with you?

You are probably one of these sniveling liberals, that feel the activists on the flotialla were "unarmed"

I will fall back on my analogy--- If those activists were unarmed--- when a theif breaks in your house with a knife and a pipe. And to protect your family, you shoot him. When you call 911, make sure you tell them, you just shot an UNARMED man.....

Maybe it is you that needs to use your own logic more and less of what others think to develope your opinion.

Last but not least... Bring on WW3 bring it on now... lets get this pony show started.. I want to see everyones cards. this game of military poker is getting old!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Yup I stand corrected, if you support an attack on a humanitarian ship then you have been watching too much FOX news ^^..

Keep denying it, all ships have pipes and knives, because sometimes you can't find Mc Donald drive troughs in the middle of the sea..

Everything you said comes directly from the FOX news's mouth, you are not a source of embarrassment, you are a tool, you shouldn't be embarrassed because a tool can be used for good and bad, I bet you have been used for good purposes also ..

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

hey thats not true ...
the real statement that the president of Iran said was
that Israel Regime need to be wiped out ..
which i totally 100% agree
he didnt say that Israel need to be wipe out the map like destroying the entire country...
for that i will never agree .. but he didnt say that
it was manipulated and transmitted with one word removed
REGIME ... if you remove that word it change everything
it was talked many time here and on many independant news outlet that this wipe out israel was misstranslated on purpose to advantage the Israel side and to give them the ultimate reason to strike Iran because of that statement
Israel PR are working hard to LIE but its not that hard since most of the US media like hollywood .. it is controlled by zionist

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ok Ben... When Iran does drop that bomb on Israel.. (because they will) Or they will sell it to a group that will.

Will your "damn I was wrong" suffice? Just like you believe that Iran wants Nuclear energy.... I believe that they are going after the bomb like a fat kid after cake.

If I am wrong... All we have is Iran with nuclear energy... If you are wrong, an entire country will be gone...

Are you so sure about your stance? Would you gamble on this with your kids lives? There is something to be said about "airing on the side of caution."

Just because they twisted his words on the extermination of the Israeli "regime" ..

Dont forget about the 12th Imam... They believe, and are trying to force his return. Some believe that they can stir him up by causing chaos.

Some kind and innocent quotes by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

“Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury,”

“no doubt the new wave [of attacks] in Palestine will soon wipe off this disgraceful blot from the face of the Islamic world.”

"The wave of the Islamic revolution will soon reach the entire world."\

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

oozy you are dilusional.... you are countering my opinions with your opinions and then saying my opinions come from FOX news..

How stereotypical are you? When you dont agree... shoot why dont you call me a sheep... use the ::bah:: ::bah:: also.. It will be effective.

The Blockade is legal.. It has been proven to be legal.

Now, enforcing a blockade by boarding the ship in ANY waters is legal...

That ship was a set up.. Those dirt squirls knew what they were doing.. They were fully armed with any weapon they could get their hands on..

The blood from that day falls solely on the shoulders of the flotilla organizers..

They knew exactly what was going to happen when they stated that they were going to "break" the blockade.

Now if you want to argue the legality of the blockade... A good time to do it, would be BEFORE trying to break it..

I really do not believe that you are dilusional.. You are exactly like this guy I met a few weeks ago... He was, hands down, the most ignorant moron I have ever met.

What he did was this..... he would watch the news then he would assume that the TRUTH was exactly opposite of what the news was telling him... He didnt descriminate between the stories.. He took each story and made his own truth. This guy had the same talking points to every conversation.
he really didnt have his own opinion... he would just take a stance on something, then bend each story or article to fit into his pigeon hole.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Lmfao... Another post by Oozygasm telling someone that they watch then regurgitate Fox News BS...

Go through Oozys posts .. they are littered with accusations that people are sheeple that watch to much Fox news.

Thats awsome Oozy!!!

So the only posters that arent influenced by fox news, are yours or the ones that agree with your opinions.

Oozy.. you do know that what you write is an opinion right? It is your opinion- nothing less - nothing more!

I hope that that entire area is Nuked..Arm the terrorists.. arm them now.. I am sick of these one sided fights..

WW3 here we come---

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
reply to post by Ben81

Ok Ben... When Iran does drop that bomb on Israel.. (because they will) Or they will sell it to a group that will.

Why would Iran nuke muslim holy land?.. Nuking land they want returned would be counter productive, eh?

If Iran preemptively attacked Israel.. we can all cheer they have followed Americas lead adopting the bush (hitler) doctrine..eh?

Oh, my future telling crystal ball is in the shop, since yours works.. can I get next weeks lotto numbers?.. thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

If I am mistaken correct me... But didnt I just simply ask questions and offer opinions?

Wow did your parents have any kids that were not indignant, arrogant know it alls?

They want the land back?? Are you familiar with what happens when the 12 imam returns? Go educate yourself!!!

I have a dream, one day I will only be approached by intelligent people!

And: The entire middle east will be wiped off the face of this earth!!!!! That includes Israel....

By the way ...

Winning #'s 3,8,2,5 6,3,3

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Mobius1974]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

they will NOT drop anything
they never wanted to hurt people and oppress the jew
or destroy their holy land
the most sacred land on earth ...
Israel Regime is hurting everyone in the region
including themself
Israel is ANTISEMETIC to the highest level for that
they will perhaps do somewhere another false flag attack
or attack Iran first ..
but Iran wont attack or nuke anybody ..
they will only act in defense or protect allied friends
stop thinking Iran is the bad guy ..
im usualy always correct to point the trouble maker .. the big bully
which i usualy dont side with

[edit on 9/1/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Sorry ... didnt mean "drop".. They will tuck it under there stiff, dirty robe, hop on the closest camel and skuttle it accross the border like the dirty squirls that are!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

OMG, Ben.....read very carefully what you typed, specifically line 2,3 & 4 then read line 5 & 6. You just contridicted yourself - AGAIN.

Here's my view: If Lebanon wants to arm itself with (inferior) Iranian weapons, go ahead.

Next war between Israel and Lebanon, it's open season! Mark my words the IDF are not going to be so careful. An airstrike in itself by the IDF could destroy Lebanon within a few short hours with or without Iranian weaponry.

You are still a wolf in sheep's clothing!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

your post @ 10.58am to be more specific

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

quote me
dont be shy

you speak maybe about what the President of Iran said ??
pictures can be photoshoped before being print
the word Regime was "photoshoped"
he did mean the regime needs to be wiped out / replaced
not that Israel would be wipe out
if he really really really said that
than he have a IQ below 0

Israel is a holy land .. to all arabs and jews
why would he dare say that israel need to be wipe out .. destroyed completely.. many arabs would have beheaded him a long time ago for that blasphemy
which i would never agree with ..
but i agree that yes Israel regime need to be replace with a better regime
that will stop harming the worldwide reputation of jews in general

just tell me what quote you disagree with.. im searching
if i have doubts on somethings or i see im wrong
im strong enought to ALWAYS admit my mistakes
and i do mistakes sometimes i agree

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The land of Israel and the Israeli regime - whats the difference? You stated quite clearly or more specifically agreed 100% the Israeli "regime" should be wiped out. Are you insinuating every Israeli politician should be assassinated? "Wiped out" - can you be more specific as to how you would like (God forbid!) Israeli politicians to die? Or should I go ask that fool running Iran?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join