It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beirut wants Iran to equip Lebanon Army

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Ben81

The land of Israel and the Israeli regime - whats the difference? You stated quite clearly or more specifically agreed 100% the Israeli "regime" should be wiped out. Are you insinuating every Israeli politician should be assassinated? "Wiped out" - can you be more specific as to how you would like (God forbid!) Israeli politicians to die? Or should I go ask that fool running Iran?

its a metaphore ...
i dont agree on ANY killings.. you didnt get that yet ?????
wipe out the regime in israel .. mean
replace it .. make a referendum.. get them out of these high seats
make them disapear from the politics
vote these bad politicians out... thats been WIPE OUT
if i wanted them dead .. i would not be in the good guys side

they should be judged for war crime in a neutral tribunal
not in a tribunal inside israel
and do prison to reflect and ask forgiveness to God our Father and Creator

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Oh I see. You are not trying to make a fool out of me are you Ben? I know you are trying hard but I'm no idiot.

The Israeli Govt was democratically voted in by a majority of voters, got it?

Now you want the Israeli Govt put in trial? For what? What crimes did they commit?

Shall we also put on trial that complete idiot fool running Iran too? His crimes will shock any one with even a tiny bit of intelligence. How about Syria's Assad? I wonder if his next trip to Russia will be anytime soon considering one of Russia's Generals went missing in Syria just recently and lo and behold found washed up on a Turkish beach. And what do you think we should do with Hamas? You think the IDF should invade Gaza and arrest each and every Hamas terrorist?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Oh I see. You are not trying to make a fool out of me are you Ben? I know you are trying hard but I'm no idiot.

you have tried that on me from the start

i think you already notice i was no idiot
and no i didnt try to make you look like one

Bush, Bibi, Avigdor leiberman, Barak , Assad , harper, Amhadinejad
all of them should be put in trial for diverse reasons

and ya i heard that mysterious news about the general corpse being washed up on the turkish beach

[edit on 9/2/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

The blockade is illegal, it is called collective punishment, remember how Jews were collectively punished because of the corrupt rich Jews (Nazi Germany)? Yeah, that scenario ended up with death camps and labor camps, I don't see this situation getting any better either..

That being said, nothing is illegal under Zionist terms, because they only sign treaties which allows them to continually push Palestinians towards the sea, and continuously expand Jewish settlements, and continuously destroy any evidence of Arab culture that may remain, after bulldozing their houses.. We all know what Zionists want, or are you gonna suggest they want to live in peace with Palestinians lol??

The Zionist regime hasn't even joined the NPT, that says a lot about them..

Even the treaties they have signed, the US will always veto the condemnation of Zionist illegal activities, it has been that way since the Birth of Israel..

Now all of that being said, the Zionists are in win-win situation no matter what, unless Iran comes and creates that balance which will finally push the Zionist regime to stop its expansionist policies.

In regards to the Flotilla, I will stick to my original argument, try refuting it for once: "any one who supports the murder of humanitarians have been watching too much FOX news too much". (Deliberate repetition to remind you how brainwashing works)

Don't tell me you also support the death of the humanitarian crushed under Zionist bulldozer? One of the Flotilla was named after her..

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Nothing interesting here since my call to the pillow

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join