It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for an interview

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by Marrr
I really don't recall listening to this show. For the record, I never listened to Noory..
This wouldn't be the guy that claimed to have an alien in a deep freezer is it?

Marrr.....

Naah.....

That was my all time favourite hoaxer....."Dr" Jonothan Reed / Rutter.

He's a treasure!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

Lets hope no one gets confused and think its me lol

Regards

Rutters1983

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rutters1983

Rutters1983.....

Prove it's not you!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thanks for clearing that up. I wonder if he ate the meat he had stored in that freezer eh?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

Thanks for clearing that up. I wonder if he ate the meat he had stored in that freezer eh?

Marrr.....

If you want to see something really special, have a look at the YT video of Reed teleporting with his alien teleportation bracelet.

It's.....well.....ummm.....beyond words!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I watched that video this morning. Everyone should have a good laugh that in the morning. Both the fact that Reed thought it was convincing and that idiots actually believe it is real is very funny.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
This sounds like it could be in his own mind. He may just have psychological problems that makes him believe that way. For some abductees, it would seem like they are after attention, while some others have a more compelling case. However, from the story you just gave, it would seem that this guy is absolutely nuts and probably very dangerous with a gun.

--airspoon

Airspoon, you are usually fairly fair. In this instance your dismissal of the case is a bit too strident (even though I suspect your are correct in your assessment in this case).

So, I wonder if you dismiss out of hand that ETs know us psychology better than we know ourselves? Keeping in mind that they have demostrated time after time that they can mind control us as easily as we control our computers.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I don't believe in ET or to be more accurate, I don't believe that ET has been visiting Earth. I'm not saying that it isn't happening, only that I don't believe it is. I simply haven't seen proof of such a notion. Of course I haven't seen proof, obviously, that they aren't either. I have however seen proof of people who ardently believe that the light in the sky or that the dot in the distance is ET, when in fact it isn't.

In order for me to believe something as fact, I have to have proof. With that being said, I'm likely to believe in something as long as there is enough convincing evidence. This doesn't mean that I would believe it as fact, only that I would believe in its plausability. I have yet to see that convincing evidence supporting the existence of ET here on Earth. Because of this, I can not conclude that they are here.

For all I know, they can be here, though I just don't see any supporting evidence to make such a conclusion and therefore I don't. With this being the basis of my thoughts, I can easily conclude that a person exhibiting the behaviors of being mentally unstable - with a weapon - and according to social percpetoin, is probably just that, mentally unstable.

--airspoon

top topics

<< 1   >>

join