It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency: "Above The President"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
To the OP of this thread. Have you thought of writing a screen play for this? It's very creative and I hope it's not true. I don't know really how it could be though. You assume too much in this for me. Too many people would have to be complicite in this for it to be a viable theory. It's very creative though and who knows, maybe...just maybe...but I don't really see it happening.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RX84

Oh Yes, the omega has been in effect for over 300 years.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueGrit

Take a look at the illuminati project, you'll soon be changing your mind.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
What is wrong with a "New World Order"? The "Current Order" sucks, it's broken. The world is a mess. Small, piddly-ass nations still threaten peace and prosperity for pretty much everyone.

I think we NEED a new world order.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
So... To the OP... if I'm reading this correctly...

You must work hard and be a contributing member to society...

Those on the benefit will be made to work instead of feeding off my labours...

You must respect your fellow man and must not cause greif to society, or risk punishment by way of contributing to society for the betterment of mankind...

If you take the life of another, you will be made to pay with your own...

We must not over-populate the planet...

And last but not least, some of our Galactic neighbors have come to Earth to help a select few accomplish this "New World Order" to ensure that the Human race; once able, does not disrupt, intrude on, or invade the peace and harmony of any being or beings, out there, in the infinite Universe...

Well it's about bloody time! Someone with bloody common sense! BRING ON THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!
edit on 24/3/11 by flyingkiwi because: New to ATS

edit on 24/3/11 by flyingkiwi because: Hi, how are you today? I am well, thank you

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

at least we know harry tasker and tom arnold are walking our collective behinds

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So basically; OA/NWO means this:

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language.

4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.

9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.

10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

Message of GG

Sounds nice to me. Where do I sign?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The Omega Agency, or what is known as the NWO, is an agency that is happy to wait for the perfect time. As i said early, many thought the OA would go for power after 9/11, but it is believed now that we won't see any movement to after World War III, whenever that is. This next thread so help you a lot RX84, it was a research project that ATS carried out about the Omega Agency;

The Omega Agency Research Project

First, it was the Masons, then the Illuminati, Majestic-12, CIA, NSA, FBI, the White House, the Naval Office of Secrets, the OSSI the KGB

Masons - just because they are a secret society, doesn't mean that they are plaining to take over the world

Illuminati - There is no evidence to suggest that this society still exists. The illuminati was a group that wanted to take over the world, but went silent during the later 1700s early 1800s.

Majestic-12 - These guys are the highly secret group within the US government. Research into Aliens,etc. No plan to take over the world.

CIA, NSA, FBI, the White House, the Naval Office of Secrets, the OSSI the KGB - most of these are just organisation that are controlled by the people in charge. None of these are planning to take over the world, the OA already has control of them.

RX84, if you want anymore information, just search for ATS or drop me a line
hopes this helps

I don't rightly believe it matters. The Illuminati is the OA... which is the CIA, which IS the KGB etc etc....

There is no doubt a shadow group with its hands on the worlds strings.. it matters not what you call them, simply that they exist.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by df1

The other reason is the extraterrestrials. They are here on this planet, living and working with the OA. These ET's are helping the US with its space program and are working toward devising a plan to restore the planet's environment after the OA takes over. Their main reason for being here is to help the OA put a stop to the violent, out-of-control nature of the human race in general. Why? Because they fear us.

I was taking this as a serious article until I reached the above section. Sorry guys you lost all believability on that point, I think you've watched too many episodes of stargate.

Show Me The Aliens

That part seems more believable for many reasons. Who knows whom you have met? Being a cynic and being skeptical are different things. As a scientist and student of history, I'm one persistent and very annoying pain to convince me of anything, believe me. But on the ET issue, people I believe implicitly, have been very much "in the systems system" and only close to the end of their lives, opened up. What I heard was very disturbing often just confusing with some on the surface, seeming to contradict one "insight" from another. But digging deeper saw the confusion was a lot of, sometime's frantic disinformation, but also No ONE really, that I ever was aware of knows everything. I still don't want to believe some of it, the stuff of nightmares. Other's the stuff of an "idealized future". More is just so way beyond me.

But after serious consideration, to just piss off ideas like "the aliens" is the real denial, or just wishful thinking, or worse Man is SO special and clever... But lets say a hell of the most incredible stuff is going on, and no I DON'T believe any of our "officials, TPTB, or the MIC in todays garb" the Post-Nation, Trans-organization TRealBTB, what I call The Chimera, are really aware of and knows what the hell the "whole story" is. And you can forget about control, best that can be done is not let the people know how little is known and much less, "under control" TRPTB are scared, and would be idiots beyond belief if not. It's very big to wrap my mind around, but I better get-a-grip on it one way or the other.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NetStorm

One of the many stated beliefs of the new world order is to eliminate (meaning kill) 90% of the worlds population to make it easier to control under a single government, with one ruler, and one monetary system.

Look for the Georgia Stones on you tube sometime.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
i watched too many episodes of stargate

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Interesting topic
but
Do you really The agency wants to Control the world, try to do so?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The Omega Agency.Interesting.I'm gonna have to google that one.Gotta find out more.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Interesting read. It's crazy to think that this kind of thing could be happening under everyone's noses, but then again, unless you're high up in the government you may never know the truth. I'm definitely gonna look further into this. (Y)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

this doesnt surprise me in the least all these parasites take over by stealth and sadly they are trying to drive the world into the ground so they can take it over for their own greed

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Leonidas

we need a new world order huh?you stick to that statement and see what happens after they take over if you think its going to be ok for you and others who may think its a good thing then you have another thing coming

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join