It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency: "Above The President"

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
You know, considering the overpopulation, high crime rates, and the general stupidity of people, I kind of agree with this agenda...

It's about time we get rid of people who harm others. Shot someone? You get shot. Kill someone, you die.

It's about time we control people having 10 kids in some dirty apartment and no job. Then we wonder why we have crime problems...

It's about time.

Magnum

[edit on 10/7/27 by Magnum007]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

What utter rubbish, and directly from an ATS account, too. ATS purports to deny ignorance, yet posts junk like this, which is exactly the opposite. Just as one example of the inaccuracies in this article, take the Haig statement that he was 'in charge.' That's not what he said. he said this:

Constitutionally, gentlemen, you have the President, the Vice President and the Secretary of State in that order, and should the President decide he wants to transfer the helm to the Vice President, he will do so. He has not done that. As of now, I am in control here, in the White House, pending return of the Vice President and in close touch with him. If something came up, I would check with him, of course.
--Time Magazine, April 2, 1984.

Looks a little different in context, doesn't it? That someone could twist this statement into "proof" that the New World Order was being implemented is preposterous. This is just the first in a series of assertions in this article that have no merit whatsoever. It's hardly worth going through the entire article piece by piece because it would fall on deaf ears of those who will believe anything. Rather than denying ignorance, ATS promotes it.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
And you pull this information from where, your ass?
There is plenty of evidence of depopulation efforts already with poisoned water supply, GMO, additives, chemtrails (yes they are real sheeple), vaccines, cancer viruses (documentation exists - lol Fort Detrick its like having a large sign saying "Hey we make cancers here" so obvious only sheeple would argue the connection. If I was a member of NWO, I would be laughing at that fact alone).

Sure they want to reduce population in a nice safe manner, wake up you muppet.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Kissinger's the more openly pronounced Trilateral figure -- talking to the media about implementing the New World Order. Seems to me, awhile back (17 yrs), he had some serious legal trouble in the USA in the younger ranks..how and who made it go away? Omega Agency.. just an active juice doing the dirty deeds for the trilateral commission aka Masons+32.

Elect NO more Princeton, Harvard or Yale People to congress, supreme court or United States presidency. Elect congressional people based on their 'promise' to denounce the patriot act and promise to vote against its renewal.

Decoy

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Now I am all confused. In some ways I like it. Am I gonna have to fight this? I was sort of hoping we would go back to living on farms and growing our own food. Will we still be able to have picnics?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This “appears” to be a tall tale and is based on an interview Bobbie “Jillian” Felder carried out and then wrote the story of the “Omega Agency Files” based on the supposed accounts of Dennis Bossack.

THE STORY of Dennis Bossack’s rise and fall begins in the mid 1990s, when a Mississippi woman named Bobbie Felder — who goes by the Web name Jilain — authored a series of essays called the “Omega Agency Files,” based on a series of interviews she conducted with Dennis. “The Omega Agency is the one running the show,” the files begin. “Omega is a multi-level, multi-structured organization of secrets upon secrets.” The document goes on to catalogue Omega’s plans for “world betterment,” detailing the agency’s policies on everything from crime prevention to population control.

The Omega Agency Files quickly found their way onto dozens of Internet sites. Their measured style and preponderance of detail led many to believe they were authentic. Also, Bobbie Felder had a reputation as a relatively level-headed UFO enthusiast. Even more scintillating for the UFO community was the fact that Felder refused to reveal the true identity of “Robert,” the files’ mysterious central figure. Thanks to Felder, Dennis — a/k/a Robert — was on his way to becoming a UFO celebrity.

THE OMEGA Agency is the security force for the Universal Government. The Universal Government consists of 752 advanced planets from around the known universe,” says Dennis, bracing himself to deliver a pitch he has clearly made many times before. “I was the director of the agency here on earth.”

This stuff goes on for about four hours, and not once does Dennis deviate from his deadpan, matter-of-fact delivery. Indeed, the truly impressive thing about his stories is that they are both incoherent and consistent. Ask Dennis a questions about the tiniest detail of his Omega days, and he will fire back an answer before you can blink in disbelief.

The story begins in New York, back in the early 1970s, when a pair of Omega representatives approached Dennis about working for the agency. “Men in Black, that’s what they looked like,” he says. “White shirts, black pants, black jacket, black tie. They knocked on my apartment door. I said, ‘What the hell are you talking about?’ ”

A visit to Omega headquarters, five miles beneath the New Mexico desert, allayed his doubts. “It was amazing,” he says. “The first place we went to was the cafeteria. It was stark white, immaculately clean, indirect lighting everywhere. They had any kind of food you wanted to eat, Zeta food too. They had this mango-banana-type food that’s very sweet. I’m a diabetic, and I could eat it.”

After meeting with the Omega leader, Dennis agreed to join the agency. He ended up working there, he says, for 28 years, 15 of those as director. His main job was overseeing the day-to-day operation of the underground facility, in which hundreds of earthlings and Visitors worked side by side to prepare the planet for the day Omega takes over. “It was a very hectic life,” he says, “very time-consuming. I missed a lot of family functions.”

www.bostonphoenix.com...

www.ufoupdateslist.com...

Of course, both of these people could be loonies. Then again, maybe it’s true!

peace

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RX84

whats ur point. this news is xpost facto...let them all get cozy in bed together--they cant get their heads out of each others asshole anyway...so where do they think they r all going?? any thoughts universal mind??

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Good God man! how many groups are out there!! Sounds like a rough draft for a story. Any documents or proof of this Omega Society? links other than Sorcha Faal or Godlike Productions?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This doesn't seem that bad, if you think about it.

Society currently cannot get along. There is so much war and hate, perhaps this new world order will (at first force) make people get along with each other.

I know its unethical to force people to work / make them have abortions, and I am strongly pro-life, but if this New world order will reduce crime/hate and make people one nation, I'm all for it.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by alien101
This doesn't seem that bad, if you think about it.

Society currently cannot get along. There is so much war and hate, perhaps this new world order will (at first force) make people get along with each other.

I know its unethical to force people to work / make them have abortions, and I am strongly pro-life, but if this New world order will reduce crime/hate and make people one nation, I'm all for it.

You wont be so smart when you are one of the 90% to be exterminated.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Check this out ~ www.umsonline.org...

Seems to be really accurate....

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I doubt they would take the north east of england alive. Its certain they wouldnt take Scottish or irish men alive.. we still have a war going on in Ireland, you just dont see it.

i think this is a bit far-fetched. after-all a police state would cause a world 'civil' war, definately. Britain is too unstable at the moment, so is common society around the world.

Could it be a 2012 job? no. its too soon. they would have to cripple society to the point of no return to have any chance of implementing such a dramatic change. although they could do this through world war.

now after doing much research i found there isnt anything to research.. nearly all the external references link back to ATS.. ive tried using different search engines.. even russian ones.. i cant find anything... i mean if you got this from a rumour it could be an arm of the NWO umbrella. if i was to predict i would choose survelance, as there is a HUGE amount of personal survelance companie's around europe and america called the Omega agency.. just as a typical illuminati pattern. another query from this is, why havnt we heard of this before.. with the MASS resistance i only heard of this today.

also if it is real.. any sightings/carbon documents to prove it?

p.s this is my first post on here so forgive me for the length.

link   

I doubt they would take the north east of england alive. Its certain they wouldnt take Scottish or irish men alive.. we still have a war going on in Ireland, you just dont see it.

i think this is a bit far-fetched. after-all a police state would cause a world 'civil' war, definately. Britain is too unstable at the moment, so is common society around the world.

Could it be a 2012 job? no. its too soon. they would have to cripple society to the point of no return to have any chance of implementing such a dramatic change. although they could do this through world war.

now after doing much research i found there isnt anything to research.. nearly all the external references link back to ATS.. ive tried using different search engines.. even russian ones.. i cant find anything... i mean if you got this from a rumour it could be an arm of the NWO umbrella. if i was to predict i would choose survelance, as there is a HUGE amount of personal survelance companie's around europe and america called the Omega agency.. just as a typical illuminati pattern. another query from this is, why havnt we heard of this before.. with the MASS resistance i only heard of this today.

link   

link   

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I don't get why people believe that any type of NWO would actually work.
I mean, if that happened, I'm not only sure that someone would notice, I'm positive they would inform another and so on. Then, we would revolt and destroy Obama and everyone else in the government! Come on, people. We are Americans. There are BILLIONS of of, and what, like a few thousands of them world wide, if even that?
I know one thing: if they do do anything like that, I'll fight till I die!
You people have to realize that without us, there is no government! Besides, it would be much too early to move to anything like an entire NWO. We haven't progressed far enough just yet. If they do it now, they are doing it the lazy and improper way.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I've never heard of an Omega Agency anywhere. It would seem that the people described seem to by in large be members of other organizations such as the CFR and RIIA which are known to desire a global government.

I don't even know if aliens exist, let alone visited earth though there are some interesting cases I have heard-of, but I honestly don't know for sure. I find it very hard to believe that they would think we were the most violent.

I figure any sentient being with self-directed intelligence, whether natural or artificial would possess a number of the characteristics we possess.

Desire for control and power would be one, which comes down to being able to accomplish tasks, which inevitably comes back to self-preservation. There isn't anything necessarily wrong for one to desire to have some control over the circumstances in their lives (the ability to obtain a sufficient supply of food and resources to survive, the ability to decide whether or not you wish to marry, whether or not you wish to have children, what line of work you wish to go into etc); the problem is that some have an insatiable appetite for power, and can never be happy unless they control anything and everything. Logically, they would also desire to maintain that control as long as they can.

This is often considered to be a human thing, but I do not believe this is so. Animals will also try and dominate and control others under them as well, humans are simply more intelligent, so we are simply better at it, and we can speak, read and write, so we can write down what we see and read about the actions of others.

Superior ability additionally tends to breed superior ambition, and logically so. While there are people with enormous ambitions, and very little capability, and those with enormous capability, and little ambition, it is very logical for one to have ambitions that line up with their abilities, and with that said, logic is a sign of higher intellect.

I actually have a hypothesis that if an artificially intelligent computer, one that was actually sentient and possessed far superior intelligence to us, greater capabilities relative to us, and was designed to be logical, it would have enormous ambitious which would line up with it's abilities.

Kendra Lesnick

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychosis
I don't get why people believe that any type of NWO would actually work.
I mean, if that happened, I'm not only sure that someone would notice, I'm positive they would inform another and so on. Then, we would revolt and destroy Obama and everyone else in the government! Come on, people. We are Americans. There are BILLIONS of of, and what, like a few thousands of them world wide, if even that?
I know one thing: if they do do anything like that, I'll fight till I die!
You people have to realize that without us, there is no government! Besides, it would be much too early to move to anything like an entire NWO. We haven't progressed far enough just yet. If they do it now, they are doing it the lazy and improper way.

You are not making any sense. e.g. Look how many Chinese there are and majority are mistreated and oppressed yet they are controlled by a government and military that number only a few million. The NWO is already here, poisoning everything we eat/drink/breath yet they are able to do so without much protest. Even look at all the taxes people of the world pay and nobody does #. Its being introduced at a rate just perfect and although noticeable is tolerated by the sheeple. Once they have martial law or other control methods in place then they can accelerate their plans. Mind control is another option through HAARP and other technologies. They have sufficiently dumbed down the majority of the world's population so that people even now accept things the way they are. And they always have the option of WW3 to have much a smaller and more easily manageable population of sheeple.

No idea of the Omega Agency but the NWO is already in motion and not far from completion. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!

[edit on 19-8-2010 by pumbertot]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
George Bush, on the council..
Senior?
Junior was just a mouthpiece

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
You can disregard any thread speaking of Aliens. Where were aliens in the 1800s? The rumor about aliens has been spread for 2 reasons. Human abduction happened and it wasnt because of aliens. Either an American citizen had been identified as an Russian spy and it was more convenient to abduct him and interrogate him, without the hassle of due procedure. Human guinea pigs were needed and a population looking for the Alien that abducts people is more convenient than a population asking hard questions.

A population looking at the skies on the outlook for alien space craft has the faint chance of spotting an Russian UFO that was not detected by American Radar.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join