It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency: "Above The President"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Here's the rest of that article. I had to post it in 2 parts cause it was so long.

"It must be made very clear though that it is not a crime gang. Although many members are Triad and Yakuza members, over 2/3 thirds of the members are intellectuals such as university professors, researchers and government bureaucrats. Each member earns their own living and membership in the society is like belonging to an emergency fire brigade. Their book of rules reads like a book of ethics filled with instructions to do things like help the weak, fight injustice, help your comrades etc."

"They approached me and asked if they could help after I made a speech in Tokyo describing the Bush regimes' use of race-specific biological weapons. For me it was like a ghost from the history books appearing right in front of me. At first I thought of silly things like having them play 911 truth videos in Chinatowns around the world. However, then I remembered the scene from the movie Kill Bill where Uma Thurman snatches out her opponent's eye. I soon realized these people could save the world by directly attacking the eye at the top of the pyramid on the one-dollar bill."

"Think about it, the Illuminati and their top servants have a total membership of about 10,000 whereas the Chinese group has over 6 million members. That is 600 to one odds. Furthermore, the 6 million have the names and addresses of the 10,000 while the 10,000 do not know who or where the 6 million are."

FULFORD ON THE ILLUMINATI

"Below is a brief a summary of the intelligence I have received from sources including: former Japanese Prime Ministers, senior Yakuza gangsters, senior Japanese Freemasons, Western intelligence agencies etc.

"First the Illuminati are really inbred families of European and North American traditional aristocracy and banking families. They control the U.S., England, Europe (except for Scandinavian countries, Germany and Italy; Italy kicked them out in the 1970's),Japan, Africa, Iran, Canada and Mexico. They do not control China, Russia (Putin kicked them out for the first time since 1917), India, South East Asia, South America, Cuba etc.

"Their goal is to create a world government. Until 2 years ago the plan was the New World Order. That was outlined pretty clearly in the Project for a New American Century. However, with the debacle in Iraq, the secret government of the West changed to a new plan that is a world government based on the EU. To do this they will sabotage the U.S. economy.

"However, there is a big schism in the secret government. Jay Rockefeller and Philip Rothschild support one faction, the Global Warming Faction. Opposing them is the War on Terrorism Faction supported by David Rockefeller and the JP Morgan descendants (Bush, Harriman, Walker etc.). The warming people want to sell 500 nuclear power plants to China and a similar amount to the rest of the world. The terrorism guys want to keep U.S. dominance by maintaining control over oil. Putin was a huge setback for them.

"They are also neo-Nazis who want to reduce the amount of colored people in the world by at least half through disease, starvation and war. The Chinese secret society got wind of this and is preparing to stop them."

GERMANY AND SCANDINAVIA NOT ILLUMINATI?

I challenged Fulford on Germany, Italy, Scandinavia and possibly Russia not being controlled by the Illuminati. He replied that "the quality of my intelligence varies":

"I can say with certainty that China, Russia and India are free. When Putin kicked out Nieslev and Bereshovsky and arrested Khordokovsky, he basically kicked the Rockefellers and Rothschilds out of Russia. I have good Russian sources and am confident Putin is a nationalist who is fighting the Illuminati with all his might. When ex-NSA chief Bobby Inman spoke at the Foreign Correspondent's Club of Japan on June 26th he made it very clear he expected a protracted struggle with Russia.

"India kicked them out in Ghandi's day and they have never been allowed back. Having liberated themselves after 300 years of Illuminati (East India Company) rule, they do not intend to let themselves fall under their control again.

"There have been many attempts by the Illuminati to infiltrate and dominate China. They financed Chairman Mao but he then kicked them out in the 1960's (that is why China and the USSR nearly went to war then). They are now trying to create a financial crisis in China that would open the way for them to infiltrate the Chinese financial system. They will not succeed. Italy basically purged itself during the big P2 Masonic lodge scandal back in the 80's and re-infiltration has only been partly successful. Germany is part of the Nato alliance and is thus indirectly controlled. There is a powerful branch of the Rothschild family operating there.

"However, Germany does not appear on a top-secret Illuminati power flow chart I have obtained. As far as Iran is concerned, I know they financed Ayatollah Khomeini and Iran appears on the flow chart I have. My understanding is they want to provoke a conflict between Islam and the West so they can consolidate their control over the Muslim and Christian worlds before finishing world conquest by taking over China and India."

CONCLUSION

Fulford says a meeting is being arranged with Russia's Vladimir Putin to make sure the KGB also cooperates in this plan to snatch the eye out of the pyramid.

"So far, I have told the Illuminati that they are no longer allowed to murder Japanese politicians. I now plan to extend this protection to all politicians in the West. If the Illuminati assassinate or attempt to assassinate Ron Paul, Barak Obama or any politician, may God have mercy on their souls."

"Since I am a peace-loving, laid-back Canadian suddenly put in a situation of great responsibility, I feel I must act as a servant of the weakest people and creatures on the planet. I have also been negotiating in secret with the Illuminati in the hopes of arranging for them to cede power without any bloodshed in exchange for a general amnesty.

"I do believe we now have a real chance to end the New World Order and start the New Age. The New Age would be one where war, poverty and environmental destruction would only be found in the history books."

I applaud Benjamin Fulford's courage, idealism and defiance. However, he is new to this subject and may have been mislead. He shouldn't use Illuminati terminology like "New Age." The Illuminati control the central banks of Russia, China, India and Venezuela. They control the EU. Germany may not appear on the Illuminati chart because it is at the top. Barak Obama is a Zionist stooge. The Illuminati Li Ka-Shing (and family) has had a major role in China. Heck, the Communists are Illuminati. I thought the Illuminati controlled organized crime. I can't imagine a genuinely benevolent secret society. It would be encouraging if this were one.

It's possible Fulford is sincere but is being used to confuse and/or create divisions. Possibly they want to ramp up domestic terrorism as an excuse for martial law. Now, Orientals as well as Muslims could be on the watch list. This Chinese society is challenging the traitorous Western Establishment. We're talking about the State apparatus! So please be critical. It may or may not be true. Time will tell.

In any case, it's time we refused to bow down to tyranny and called a spade a spade.

Imagine, in Japan he writes the truth in the mainstream media! Maybe some day, we'll do that in America. Benjamin Fulford is an inspiration and he deserves our thanks.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Alright you lost my belief in this when you stated that their headquarters is Langley AFB.

Have you ever been to Langley?

There is nobody with any intelligence that would select this place as the headquarters of a world wide secret organization.

You'll have to do better than that.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost147

It would be my pleasure to enlighten you just as long as you go and continue the research, for this mole hole goes very very deep indeed! You will not understand anything unless you further your self-educated process by simply listening to me or anybody else. So, here we go! In a nutshell, the Illuminati go way back to the bible originally. They were called the "sun-worshipers", which is how they got their name "Illuminati", which means the ones who are illuminated to the truth. Then, down throughout the centuries, as this society progressed and expanded, you'll find that it's tentacles ran deep and wide. They left their footprints globally within the govt's of Rome, Persia, Europe, China, etc. The greatest conspiracy to all of this is that the key contributor to their beginnings came from ancient jews. Yes, I know this steps on many toes, but this lay of blame is not to the peace-loving jews, only the radical ones. People must understand one thing and that's that there are radicals in every form of religion. Christians, Muslims, Catholics, etc, all have their own fair share of radicals. I gotta go right now, but I'll be back later and finish this reply to you. I had some company just arrive. Take care......

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost147

Ok, I am back, and so I will continue. I left off at the jews being behind all of what is taking place, and that it's the "radical" jews, not the peace-loving jews. So, if I offend anybody, it's not intentionable at all, for like I said, there's "radicals" in all facets of religion! The most important thing Jesus established with mortal man was not religion, and most people can't accept nor see this, but what Jesus was trying to establish with man was a "relationship" between God and man, not a "religion". Now, let's move on, shall we? After the early biblical jews established their "Elders of Zion", which even then was called "Zionism", they were nearly expunged when Jerusalem was sacked by the romans in 70AD. So, they went underground. One quick note here also is this. Back when Nimrod built the great temple that he wanted to reach heaven with, that was the first organized effort the nwo made on total domination of the planet and it's people. God destroyed the temple and scattered the 12 tribes and made them speak with confused tongues so they could never build such a temple again. But, down through the years, the elders of zion kept their names, but changed the face of their deception. In other words, they changed the name of their group as to attract new members without revealing any info on what their plans were. This is how they were able to use christians during the dark ages and even survive the spanish inquisition. The last name on record of the elders of zion that I have found through my 20+ years of research is the same one Jim Marrs has found, and that is Bauer. The Bauer's changed their name to Rothschild back in the early 1700"s and have kept it ever since. Now, if you study the money and who controls the flow, you'll end up back at the house of rothschild every single time. Now to address the players of the rothschilds, and I know this is gonna probably piss a lot of people off, so before you scorn, scoff and even hate me, please research it for yourself. The Bavarian Illuminati was founded by Adam Weishupt, along with collaboration with the rothschilds. The rothschilds always operate like secret partners, they reap the benefits but always keep their hands clean. One thing to also and always keep in mind is the fact that masons are up to this in their necks too. I'll show ya later. The Illuminati went hand in hand with freemasonry and the greatest mason of all in our past-modern era is none other than Albert Pike. Read what he has to say about how the illuminati will take over the world here:www.rense.com... Pike was a master mason, spoke 16 languages fluently, and wrote the infamous masonic book "Morals and Dogma". Now, the illuminati was run out of town so to speak back in the late 1770's, so they had to have a new name to go by so they could still operate and remain as secretive as possible. Thus, many branches sprang up, much to the delight of the rothschilds. Some of the groups names are: the wasps, the jestors, the shriners, the brotherhood, the new world order, daughters of the eastern star, perestroika(Russia's name), and former us prez GHW BUsh's Thousand Points of Light Club. Bill Clinton, in an effort to change the nwo buzzword gave a sppech right before he left office and called the new world order :"The Global Neighborhood". There are many more names that give nomenclature to the nwo, but the above are the more common ones. So, do the research for yourself, and if I can be of any further help, feel free to holler at me any time here on the board. Here's a few urls to help get ya started:sandyfrost.newsvine.com... s-for-prostitution, www.rense.com... www.iroj.org...

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

thewind,
are you aware of any conflicting divisions inside the Illuminati movement?
Have your heard of Shards?

the info you have posted is fascinating, i could cross reference
it to other more-or-less independent sources.

also, who is behind NIA?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by eventHorizon

The only "Shards" I am aware of is the Shards of Consciousness, and I really don't know much about them other than that they convey a more freedom way of thinking by altering how a person thinks and uses their time in a more positive way to create a self-secure inner-world that is basically built around themselves. That might be a wonderful thing, but, how does one deal with reality if they create a false paradigm and their own world becomes a self-inflicted worm hole that seems transparent to outsiders? That train of thought would be wonderful if it could be applied and strengthened and if quantum physics were more than just opinionated theories of parallel universes. Know what I mean? Other than that, I am not really familiar enough with shards to say a lot and don't feel like I am a real authority to say anything else about them. But to move on about the illuminati and the NIA. Yes, there is infighting amongst the rank and file of the nwo. China wants to control it, russia wants the lead, and GHW Bush thinks that the Bush family should control it because of the bloodlines, or lineage. The Bush family has the Queen of England and Prince Charles so pissed off right now they can't see straight because they (the queen) think that all roads go through europe, and the fact that the HQ of the international bankers (the house of rothschild) is located there, that gives them the noble rights of calling the shots. But while the rothschilds control the money, there is an even darker order that controls everything else, and that is the roman catholic church! Centureis ago, the pope made a treaty with the king of england which allowed the king to control all of whatever he acquired, land, money, people, etc, but, and this is a big but, the pope and rome were the actual owners of it all! This was called the ecclesiastical treaty of verona, which means, that while kings and queens, and presidents could write their own laws to control their people, rome's ecclesiastical law trumps all of it. I have that treaty's actual name and the year it was signed somewhere on a disc if I can find it so I could be more accurate, but I'll give you a more reference of proof you can see for yourself. Have you noticed that all the american presidents, well, the ones for as long as I can remember anyways, always after their swearing in, have these little trips to europe they make, and the last stop is always to see the pope? Now, did ya see a couple of weeks ago where good ole Ted Kennedy was knighted by the queen of england? You only get knighted when you do good service to the throne, and Ted sure has used his senatorial seat to pay his hommage to the queen! Now, let me touch on the NIA for ya. If you're referring to the National Intelligence Agency, then you need to look no further than the Bush family once again. It's well documented that GHW's daddy (Prescott Bush) helped fund Hitler during the 2nd world war, and it's no secret that back in the 50"s, both GHW Bush and Felix Rodriguez were cia operatives. To this day, GHW Bush receives not only briefings on foreign matters and regular usa updates on national security, but he mandates that he is kept in the loop on anything concerning the cia, nia, nasa, and has a direct hotline to the leaders of russia, china, and england. Yes, it is common practice for all former presidents to receive updates on intelligence when and if there is a national emergency, but GHW Bush "demands" them on a daily basis. So, draw your own conclusions here, and to help further your knowledge on our gov't, if you can find them, get these books: Founding Fathers by Joseph Ellis, and The Anti-Federalist Papers by Ralp Ketchum. Enjoy...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
interesting. not exactly convincing though

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Original source for the OP first post on this thread...

I think the omega agency is another name for the NWO, but the NWO will not be able to hold power for very long. Changes are coming to our world that will subdue all efforts to control the human race.
They might hide in deep underground bases, but they can't stay there for ever.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by A freind to all

This just feels made up to me. It's like warm up last weeks beans and we'll eat that tonight. Seems like there's allot of secret societies out and about nowadays. Enough....time for something new. Omega group indeed

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Are you kidding? its sounds like you think these guys are the good guys - here to bring some order to society; keep us in line for our own good; benefit the whole of society and the planet etc.
IMHO that is a load of BS.

These guys - the ones at the top - are paediphiles and satanists. they have no respect for moral values or for human life or decency. If you really believe that whats coming is for the best, i fear you will be sadly mistaken. Whats coming is the fourth reich. and we all know how the last one ended.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
thank you the wind, im my oppinion you are the most informal member here on ats, no nutt ridding included, yes, this #mis not just the nwo and the illuminati this # has religious ties, they all go back to the pope, the jesuit, the popes hit squad, and the whole catholic church, if you look back in history the CC has had major ties in almost every war, every atrosities, and will continue to control the world through mass religion and agencies such ass NWO, Illuminatis, and Zionist

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

perestroika and glasnost refer to restructuring and openness during the end of the cold war - terms used to describe the reformation of government - this had sweet FA to do with a reference to NWO - rather it was initiated by the Chicago school of economics - look it up.

In case you think I'm mistaken and you are right - Jews were not targeted during the Inquisition ONLY "conversos" which were christians who had converted to Judiasm - FACT - Jews were targeted after the Inquisition which was more a form of retribution and racism - but hey its your story - dont let the facts get in the way.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Well done, OP!

If you ask me...?

The quote "NWO" or "TPTB"... are now, and have been "around" for a long time. Who knows? Maybe the first people on earth started this group! ;P

Kidding. Illuminati? Freemasons?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I dont believe in aliens until I see them with my own eyes, Im not religious eithers, I believe in somethign dont know what tho.

But the poster topic starter, I think you make it sound like a good thing, if the new world order will depopulat ethe planet and control us with camera, id chips etc, then how is this a good thing? if innocent lives have to be killed ot get there?

Aliens, do not exist, its a load of bull, if they wanted to let us know of their presences they would of along time ago, aliens are a part of new world order!

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I have never heard of "the omega agency" and apparently noone else has either from the sound of the replies i read. however the group you speak of sound an awful lot like the bilderburg group, illuminati, etc etc. I realize the masons illuminati bilderburg skulls and bohemian grove are all names of groups that do/will control the world. But if you take a step back and look at known members of each and agendas is there really any difference at all? In my head best case scenario is that each group will have its own task possibly. But i dont think its a discussion of which one is the governing body that will control because i think they are one in the same

ok im new here but thats my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
the so called "Omega Agency" that u are describing is nothing more than the group known as the Majestic 12 which has been around for who knows how long.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by The Last Free Man

I am reminded of the old movie "Robot Jox" www.imdb.com... Basically, in a post WWIII setting, war is outlawed (world wide) and rather than fighting wars, two people, each representing their own nation/country fight over territories or political disputes by way of a globally moderated robot fist fight, one on one. Basically a futuristic Gladiator with political incentives. The idea (though extremely far fetched sci-fi, or should I say SyFy) sounds like a simplistic theory to end war but in the end nothing like this would work out unless the world government charged about $45,000 per pay per view order, you know, to supplement the loss of money generated by ACTUAL war

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

i agree, i think its the society are leaders/media promote that make us violent, it is not human nature.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
What is the original source of speculation into this 'Omega Agency'?

The whole thing brings to mind the black sheep of NWO conspiracies, and this random email posting in 2001:

CTRL+F for Date: 10/18/01 11:43:14 AM

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
There is no Omega Agency, it's clever fiction. And benevolent purposes? Please. The objective is controlling and profiteering, not moving humanity forward into a new Golden Age of peace and enlightenment.

Aliens? There are no aliens. We are being waxed into thinking about aliens (think of all the UFO sightings, esp. in the Czech Republic) so that the fake invasion is a success.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join