It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency: "Above The President"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
There is no such thing as the Omega Agency. Come on!

im with this.

OA on headline news or didnt happen.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The proposal sounds good, seriously it does but if something sounds to good to be true then it probably is. Not only that but if the extra terrestrials wanted to help us clean up the mess we made as long as we controlled ourselves because we are on the verge of space travel, they would more than likely make it public so that the entirety of society could do this as a whole instead of 12 men working alone behind closed doors to do it in five days. The Illuminati, which was an ancient clan from Romania was supposedly trying to accomplish the same but for reasons of greed, so do you think with as much greed exists today that a clan like the Illuminati would allow a peace keeping organization of alien fearing people to run the globe. The reason behind all war and greed these days is oil, gold has almost no value in the world for in the future it will be worthless, oil is the substance that keeps people alive now not work, or fire, or any type of labor. The people behind the curtain are the same ones that wrote the bill to put a federal reserve bank in charge of all trade and money in this country, just the same as China who has had more luck in controlling their society than we. Very good theory though I would much rather see an outcome of peace than war but there is too much turmoil and deceit in the plans for peace to be in the view any time soon, Deceit is the main word.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Very informative and interesting.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

A New Sickening Discovery!

In June 2008 after assessing over 3000 pieces of documentation our research team uncovered some damning and frightening evidence that completely changed our view of him Totally.

The information was so startling that at first we refused to believe it but additional analysis of confidential documents made our fears come true and it was an undeniable fact. There was a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach because I literally had to undo everything I had liked about this man in light of the chilling evidence.

In September 2008 we published the findings in a report called the Antichrist Identity. The title is slightly misleading as we do not believe that he is the biblical Antichrist. However there is iron clad research and evidence that confirms that he is a major pawn in the new world order and one of the most dangerous US presidents ever to hold office.

He is also progressing the antichrist system that is is gathering pace after the recent world economic upheaval.

The report also implicates not only Barack Obama but also Javier Solana of the European Union, Prince Charles of Wales, Queen Beatrix of Netherlands and Prince Hassan of Jordan.

The report implicates a secret network of people who all know each others world roles and who are acting independently publicly, but are coercing a plan behind the public scene to use their powers of influence to take the world to a new level of world regulation.

Source:
www.visionrevisited.com...

Sorry, don't really know how to source things properly yet, but yeah I saw this and thought it might have something to do with the Omega Agency.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

It's been more than 5 days now and your wall of words has proven to be of hot air. We are still Independent and Free.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Apologies for not reading beyond the first page of a rather long thread.

The Omega Agency, however compelling the theory is at first glance, was initially posted in message boards some years ago by a woman who was dating a man who claimed to belong to this agency.

She has since discovered him to be a liar and manipulator and even launched her own website to counter his disinformation and his multiple other scams.

The NWO is hardly benevolent and humanistic as this supposed agency's agenda. It is malevolent and uses our credulity to accept their rule, just as they fool Freemasons into thinking that their pledge is for the good of mankind.

Sorry if this info was already posted before, but clarification was needed.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RX84

Hey! look over here: www.ratical.org... and here:
www.think-aboutit.com... and here:
jahtruth.net...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I don't know about this...however, I do believe that one of these days, we will never know the hour of the end. Trust me, the bible said so...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by A freind to all
lol, Don't believe everything you read, esspecially when its on the net. Do you really think they would let something like info. on a secret agency get on the net. Hmm, I don't.

i couldn't agree more. However I also believe that even if some or all of this is true, it really wouldn't matter unless we could all collectively agree on it. Essentially, it's a secret organization (keyword: organization) vs. a disorganized group of inactivist conspiracy theorists with no collective conclusion.

So really, and this is directed towards everyone here on this forum, what we should be asking ourselves is: What can we do to solve our problem as an unorganized group of inactive conspiracy theorists to reach a collective and generally accepted conclusion about the truth?

And even THEN, once we CAN organize, we'd still be susceptible to even the slightest disinformation as a whole; ie the concept of religion as crowd control.

We could definitely use a leader. One that isn't biased. One that won't get snuffed by some dude wearing dark glasses and a black suit with a coiled earpiece next to his blacked out SUV and humanoid alien driver.

Let's not be in fear anymore. O_o

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Very soon all things will become quite clear. Those with eyes will see, those with ears will hear.

Prepare yourselves. For that which has always meant to be is at hand.

Do not be fooled by what you see or what you hear........Be alert.

For it comes in days perhaps even hours.

Omega007

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

The OA has not taken control yet because there are forces within the existing governments of the world that are aware of their plans and oppose them. In the US, these forces are largely centered in the CIA and NSA. The CIA wants world control, but on its terms.

It's nice to see the "information account" making an entire thread lacking any sourcing whatsoever.

But for those who just flagged and starred away, did you guys even take a moment to read the entire post? In the opening paragraphs Senior Bush is touted as a key player, being one of only 12 members on the panel.

Ok, I am not debating his power which is abundantly evident. But then we get to the above quote. Wait a minute, how is a man who is directly involved with the CIA for decades now, and likely one of the highest ranked CIA officials in history - opposed to his own OMEGA panel? Does anyone not see the vast contradiction there?

But then the absurdity didn't end there:

But bringing people under control is not the only reason driving the OA, there is another. The other reason is the extraterrestrials. They are here on this planet, living and working with the OA. These ET's are helping the US with its space program and are working toward devising a plan to restore the planet's environment after the OA takes over. Their main reason for being here is to help the OA put a stop to the violent, out-of-control nature of the human race in general.

Is this some sort of joke? Cause I know that NOT ONE person that I know is a murderer. I know that not one person I know wishes to invade a country, build a nuke, create WMD's, or terrorize his fellow man.

In fact, the only people who are guilty everything above, is the people who are "chosen" to correct the problem? Is that some sort of joke?

These amazingly intelligent benevolent beings, see these mad men as the "key to ending humanities terrible ways"? Joke? Must be.

Of course, I will have my detractors "Well what about all the murders and yada yada" in our society... well the only reason people commit terrible crimes are A) They are forced to, B) DESPERATION.

They have created the desperation in our society through their fraudulent system.

This post stinks of misinformation and irrational thinking, and I refuse to flag and star. Haters /begin.

EDITTOADD: I did not read any posts past the OP, so if these comments have been made already then ignore mine.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by king9072]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ummmmmmmmmm...i believe ive herd this before; maybe...the Illuminati. If anything this OA is a section of the Illuminati, but theres a little too much info, i doubt they would be that careless. This may be a decoy or possibly they are preparing to go public finally.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by platipus

"
"Originally posted by amazing
There is no such thing as the Omega Agency. Come on! "

Umm, do you remember right after 9-11 happened and when both cheney and bush came outta their respective bunker hiding places, dubya stood on the steps of the capital building and told americans that they had no need of any worries about the gov't collapsing had the terrorists accomplished in hitting the pentagon or senate buildings, for there was a "Shadow Gov't" in place that would continue to run the nation?

Do you remember that? And do you remember the look on both Tom Daschle's and Ted Kennedy's faces when they heard dubya say that? They had that deer in the headlight look because they didn't have a clue!

So, if some of our own politicians didn't know about any "Shadow Gov't", how can you say with a straight face that an Omega Agency doesn't also exist?

[edit on 1-12-2009 by thewind]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Sounds like something out of a comic book. You sure you don't mean the NSA or the state department?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Sounds like something out of a comic book. You sure you don't mean the NSA or the state department?

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
The NWO is hardly benevolent and humanistic as this supposed agency's agenda. It is malevolent and uses our credulity to accept their rule, just as they fool Freemasons into thinking that their pledge is for the good of mankind.

Sorry if this info was already posted before, but clarification was needed.

I have to disagree that the NWO is humanistic based on this information:

1933 - The first Humanist Manifesto is published.

Co-author John Dewey, calls for a "synthesizing of all religions and "a socialized and cooperative economic order."

1973 Humanist Manifesto II is published: "The next century can be and should be the humanistic century... we stand at the dawn of a new age... a secular society on a planetary scale.... As non-theists, we begin with humans not God, nature not deity... we deplore the division of humankind on nationalistic grounds.... Thus we look to the development of a system of world law and a world order based upon transnational federal government.... The true revolution is occurring".

www.americanhumanist.org...

June 18 1991 Secretary of State James Baker addresses the Aspen Institute for Humanistic Studies in Berlin,
findarticles.com...

describes "a Euro-Atlantic community that extends east from Vancouver to Vladivostok.... To me, the trans-Atlantic relationship stands for certain Enlightenment ideals of universal applicability.... Our structures need to promote Euro-Atlantic political and economic values, the ideals of the Enlightenment".

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
March 22, 1980 (322)The Georgia Guidestones erected in Elberton Georgia

These are humanistic, new agers.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I am the all seeing eye, don't deny I read the books they write I don't care stand up and fight, get ready tonight. New World Orphans are the chosen ones atleast in my eyes.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I would SERIOUSLY THINK that if, in fact, an "NWO" even TRIED to take place, that people of ALL walks of life would go absolutely berzerk! There would be absolute CHAOS! I would LIKE TO THINK that a few BILLION PEOPLE would overthrow that organization!

Who in their right mind would let ONE organization rule the entire world? That's pure insanity.

Humans might not be the brightest creatures in the universe, BUT, we CAN'T BE that stupid!

Then again, maybe we are??? LOL

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The Omega Agency is still waiting for the perfect time to take control, they are happy to wait for the right time. Most people, even myself, believed that the Omega Agency would come to power after Sept.11th, but i believe that we won't see them for a while, not till after World War III
Your first guess was exactly right. The world Trade center attack was their great intoduction since the famous speech from George Bush Sr. I mean, the words came right out of his mouth and he was speaking to the lowest normal hard working citizen living on this planet. (You have no other choice or else) It is a shame when the NWO realized that the ecomony has gotten bigger and stronger and makes more money then the white house, but these are not the ones pulling the strings. In fact, the worlds people are all so naive and material addicted that after WTC attacks there should have began a world revolution against the increasing control of politics and world governments. The same thing happened many years ago with the catholic church, and guess what, the people set the chruch straight! Lucky for the people back in those days, the church did not have a military force to wip and spank the first people who rose up against them. Thank God for our young people who express the courage to stand up against such a beast as World governments who hide behind the NWO. The great question is now, who are they behind the NWO pulling their strings. This is where this start to get very hairy, bazziare and quite strange. Power To The People, the hippies were not crackpots rather our modern day heros!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join