It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler 'had Jewish and African roots', DNA tests show

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

What makes you think that the Revelations isnt true? Your half way there we know there will be One world Government and Relgion, We know the same folks who help a nobody from Austria (Hitler) rise to power, Why is it so hard for you to just admit it?

Nope not on my watch their won't be.

Nothing is written in stone my friend.

Pardon me, but I shall not be going quietly into that dark night.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

What you're saying is that Jews started WWWII and exterminated themselves in order to have a pretext to found the state of Israel.

Your post is one of the most hateful I have ever read on ATS and you're masking it as some kind of "cool conspiracy theory".

:shk:

No, not ordinary Jews? Why would they 'off themselves' to set up a homeland in the Middle East named Israel?

It's the globalist elite, composed of fake 'Jews' as outlined in Revelation 2:9 and 3:9, aka the Synagogue of Satan, who were the architects behind WWII. Anyway, this also fulfilled the second part of Albert Pike's prophecy of Three World Wars.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

If God says there will be then there shall be. Ofcourse we all will fight when the Devil is in charge.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
The morbid fascination with Hitler continues.

I see a lot of this as thinly veiled admiration for the guy, but try getting people to admit that.

On second thoughts, with all the anti-semitism on ATS maybe that isn't such a tall order after all.

I don't think it's altogether a horrible thing to have a cautious admiration of him; he is, after all, one of the most influential people in the history of western civilization in terms of both the power he wielded and the effect he has had on modern history. That does not necessarily mean that being in admiration of the extreme summits he scaled equates to a support for his fervent racism and role in the Holocaust.

Although I am cautious of the connotations that arise from the word "admire", I would probably say I admire him in the same way I admire the brutality and ruthlessness of the Roman Emperors and the crude methods and ideology of Vladimir Lenin. It doesn't necessarily mean I endorse their more unpalatable actions.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This is nothing new, and I can't believe that people actually spent money on the DNA testing when they could have found the answer by reading a simple book.

If you have read Hitler's own book, Mein Kampf, in it, he ADMITS HIS MOTHER WAS OF JEWISH DECENT!

What a waste of money and time on these scientists parts...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bentai22
This is nothing new, and I can't believe that people actually spent money on the DNA testing when they could have found the answer by reading a simple book.

If you have read Hitler's own book, Mein Kampf, in it, he ADMITS HIS MOTHER WAS OF JEWISH DECENT!

His mother? What is here name? I must now know! Please help me out on this!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Hitler's mother was called Klara Hitler.

It's all here: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I would probably think most Europeans have some Jewish and African DNA. It's not like Europe was a genetic island for thousands of years!

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bentai22

Absolute hogwash. I own both editions of Mein Kampf and nowhere does he write that.

Why do you feel the need to come online and spread lies? What does that give you? Don't you feel stupid doing that? Maybe once, in your life, go check the freaking stuff you read online in the real world. Maybe then you'll have more than fabricated Bull to spread.

Look, if your too ignorant to even get the myth right, then don't post. It is Hitlers Grandfather that remains a mystery, his mother, Klara Hitler, had absolutely no Jewish forebears. She did marry her uncle though.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

Well you are wrong. Completely wrong. You should study history and you might learn something. I don't have any Jewish or African ancestry.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

Chances are you do. And it seems pretty weird for someone to say something like you just did. Essentially, you claim that you don't possess Haplogroup E1b1b1 in your genetic profile. How would you know?

E1b1b is distributed as far south as South Africa, and northwards into North Africa, from where it has in more recent millennia expanded to Europe and Asia.[3] E1b1b1 (E-M35) is the predominant subclade of E1b1b, representing almost exactly the same population. M215 was found to be older than M35 when individuals were found who have the M215 mutation, but do not have M35 mutation.[3] The E1b1b clade is presently found in various forms in the Horn of Africa, North Africa, parts of Eastern, Western, and Southern Africa, West Asia, and Europe (especially the Mediterranean and the Balkans)[3][4][11][12].

E1b1b and E1b1b1 are quite common amongst Afro-Asiatic speakers. The linguistic group and E1b1b1 may have dispersed together from the region of origin of this language family.[13][14][15] Amongst populations with an Afro-Asiatic speaking history, a significant proportion of Jewish male lineages are E1b1b1 (E-M35).[16] Haplogroup E1b1b1, which accounts for approximately 18%[4] to 20%[17][18] of Ashkenazi and 8.6%[19] to 30%[4] of Sephardi Y-chromosomes, appears to be one of the major founding lineages of the Jewish population.[20][Note 6]

As if this was a question of studying history. You either have this genetic marker or not - chances are you do, if that bugs you so much why don't you make a DNA test and post the results so we all can see for ourselves?

The funny thing is that this would even matter to you.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

What you're saying is that Jews started WWWII and exterminated themselves in order to have a pretext to found the state of Israel.

Your post is one of the most hateful I have ever read on ATS and you're masking it as some kind of "cool conspiracy theory".

:shk:

Well... they didnt "exterminate" themselves, they invented the magic "6 million" number... still the "holocaust" did come in handy to create Israel. Israel wouldnt have been possible without Hitler and WW2 since even some very important jews were against the creation of the state, its politics and the way they were conducting its creation. Einstein even sent a letter to the Times, signed by lots of other jews, opposing those actions.

And we must not forget the loads of racist and xenophobe comments of Israel's founding father, David Ben Gurion, and what he was always ready to sacrifice for the state of Israel... some like

"If I knew it was possible to save all [Jewish] children of Germany by their transfer to England and only half of them by transferring them to Eretz-Yisrael, I would choose the latter----because we are faced not only with the accounting of these [Jewish] children but also with the historical accounting of the Jewish People."

So its not a "cool conspiracy theory" but rather a very real truth. In a sick way, without Hitler and his holocaust were the reason Israel was created.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

You are right on. There is reason to believe that others among Hitler's inner circle were also at least partly jewish including Eichman. This supports the notion that not only did (mostly jewish) international bankers support the Nazis financially in the 30's but that the the upper echelons of the Nazi party were willingly following a zionist agenda to frighten European jews into emigrating to Palestine. The hypocrisy of the moral indignation by jews over the holocaust is mind-boggling when you consider that the mass murder of millions of Armenian christians after the Turkish revolution of 1908 was instigated by jews as was the deliberate starvation of by some estimates 20 million Christian Ukranians at the hands of Stalin who had a jewish mother (thereby making him jewish according to jewish law), had 3 wives, all of whom were jewish and oversaw a regime that was dominated by jews including the head of the secret police. No one holds jews as a whole responsible for these holocausts but Germans are held responsible for what it now appears that a jewish controlled minority did.

And in case anyone is tempted to label me anti-semitic, don't. I do not hate jews as a people nor do I blame the vast majority of jews for what the zionist minority are doing in their name. I'm anti-zionist, not anti-jewish. zionists are as much of a threat to jews as to anyone else. If you don't believe that, then google anti-zionist rabbis and you'll see that the most ardent anti-zionists are themselves deeply religious jews. If I'm anti-semitic, then so are they which is absurd.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

There's simply no good reason to believe that Hitler was Jewish, as is elaborated in the previous pages of this post, and - contratry to what the article makes of it - is not what the journalist mentioned in the article came to conclude from the DNA tests.
But who cares, right?

As far as Stalin goes, saying he was Jewish is simply disingenious.

www.jewornotjew.com...

And I've never heard anyone present even one shroud of evidence for the notion that Eichman was Jewish. But who cares? Who needs facts when you got a complete world-view, right? We wouldn't want facts to contradict that... Gosh...

The thing that really irks me about these idiocies about the "Jewish Nazis" - and this is besides the also monumental point that there's no evidence for almost all of these claims, simple concoctions of people who wish history would have played out differtently - is the practical irrelevancy of the question, something that people promoting these claims just never seem to deal with.

Let's suppose all these people - Hitler, Stalin and Eichman would have, demonstrably and documented on more than just mere rumour and concoction forebears who happen to be Jewish.
People who promote this kind of claim act like this would be definitive proof of some kind of sinister conspiracy. My Grandfather was a Nazi, an active one - does that make me part of a contemporary Nazi underground conspiracy? By your logic it does.

Do you honestly believe that the fact that any of these people would have had Jewish forebears would have changed anything at all as to their actions?

"Adolf. This is the Zionist HQ calling... We haven't told you up to now but you are actually a Rothschild. Now that you know it, would you please mindlessly and dilligently execute every order we will give you in the furtue? Thanks for that".

How would the fact that we could prove that any of these people had Jewish forebears (something we can not) implicate them in a conspiracy? This is an absolute non-sequitor. Having Jewish forebears does not mean that you have some kind of magic DNA that makes you a willing mindless robot of the "Zionist Conspiracy".

I mean think about that. What you guys need to find are documents, recollections, eyewitness testimony of how these people were in regular contact with the so called "zionist conspiracy" and took and followed their orders over a period of almost 30 years. Yet you have nothing - Zilch, nada, nix - but act as if a mere speculation about them having Jewish forebears would prove the whole ridiculous catalogue of pre-conceived notions you hold about the so called Zionist conspiracy.

Given that the premise

"Hitler had a Jewish grandfather" is true

"Hitler was part of a Zionist conspiracy" does simply not follow.

If you cannot see that this is a total non-sequitur then I really don't know how to communicate with you.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If there was a conspiracy to put Hitler in power it didn't
matter to the illuminati or cartels or royalty or investors as
long as he did what they said irregardless of his DNA or
heritage which under one video was by a grandmother maid
and her employer perhaps on his father's side.

After reading about Queen Elizabeth I in "Marlowe Up Close"
and all her children given lucrative security and spying jobs
the money people have their fun and continue to pay unlike
some who do the copulation and don't pay. However we pay
for both life systems.

So Hitler without known legit offspring spent his life under
Illuminati control and suggests to me that he was still leading
the pack well after May of 1945.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

I could use the same argument in reverse. There is simply no good reason to believe that Hitler WASN'T jewish. It's only been assumed that he wasn't because of his public speeches against jews (actually against jewish bankers more specifically). Are you saying it's impossible for a jew to advance himself politically at the expense of other jews? I hope you're not that naive. My opinion of zionist history is based on upon;
multiple sources written by jews or former jews. Henry Makow being the most vocal but not the only one,
meticulous research by controversial british historian David Irving, various other individuals including but not limited to: Mark Twain, George Patton Jr., Charles Lindberg, Henry Ford, etc.

I would also invite you to download a copy of the book Synagog of Satan. It's a real eye-opener. If you google it, you'll be able to find it.

The victors always write the history books. The more I learn about WW1 and 2 as well as the 18th and 19th century, the more it appears the official history is at best a gross distortion and at worst an outright lie.

Zionist believe that jews have a God-given mandate and duty to literally conquer the whole earth and that non-jews are no better than cattle and can and should be treated as such. Most jews don't believe that or at least pay only lip service to the notion that the jews are a chosen people. It's the fanatical minority who unfortunately for the rest of us, have wealth which means power, that everyone, jews included should fear and resist. I have done my homework and the more research I do, the more confirmation of these views I find. Have you done your homework or are you one of those 'useful idiots' that zionist call non-jews who knowingly or unknowingly support their agenda?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Do you have any, even one piece of evidence for this "illuminati" control?

Where are the documents that refer to Hitler meeting with the Illuminati?

Where are the eyewitnesses? Where's the papertrail? In short, where's the evidence?

Don't you think Traudl Junge, for instance, would have notived if a pack of Zionists would have made a call at the Reichskanzlei?

Normally people base their beliefs on something, don't they? So where's the evidence, circumstancial, anecdotal or otherwise? Can you refer me to even one decision that he made that was grossly out of his line of thinking and would therefore constitute an act where one would expect a foreign influence on his actions?
What exactly did they tell him? When did they tell him? And who did? And how?

The thing I don't get is how you can have a positive belief on something withouth even regarding such questions.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Henry Makow has posted dozens, maybe even hundreds of articles, most of which make reference to historical documents, books, etc. that support his view that jewish (illuminati) bankers orchestrated both world wars by financing both sides and that their ultimate aim in building up fascist Germany was to 'encourage' thru the use or terror, European jews to emigrate to Palestine. Red Symphony is a good starting point article that you'll find there. Makow also shows how the English civil war, the French revolution, the Turkish revolution, the Russian revolution were all either instigated by jewish bankers or were supported by them. His view is that zionism is in fact one of several 'isms' that the Illiminati are using as pawns. That's why your average jew is just as much in danger as the rest of us. Illuminati jews are jews in name only. If they worship any deity at all, it's Satan (literally). Fascism, communism and zionism are the means to set all of us at each other's throat with the Illuminati there to pick up the pieces with their New World Order.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The Powers that Be left a money trail a mile wide to Hitler.

This is documented history and why people like the President of the Rockefeller Corporation/Standard Oil and Presscott Bush USB BANK, Amerika Hamburg Shipping, Harriman were convicted of Trading with the Enemy in 1942 by Congress and had assetts frozen and had to to pay fines.

Further it's well known and well documented that a group of Israeli Zionist Terrorists, the Stern Gang met with the Nazi's through the German Embassy in Greece to pledge they would set up a fascist state in Palestine if Germany aided them in their fight to kick the British out of Palestine. This happened during the height of the holocuast.

The German State rejected the offer.

Simply getting emotionally angry over unpleasant aspects of history doesn't make them go away, and refusing to investigate and research the wealth of information out there as a result is rather self defeating as those who don't learn from history or bound to repeat it.

Which is what we see happening again today in America regarding Muslims this time instead of Jews.

One of the huge dangers in the hijacking of the Holocaust by Zionists is having the actual true details of World War I and II and Facism obscured for the sake of Jewish and Zionist politics.

As a result most people would not recognize a Nazi if they saw one, and there are far more Nazi's lurking in American mirrors than Americans want to even imagine let alone admit.

In large part thanks to the distortions of history that makes the Holocaust a singularly Jewish event.

Whether someone wants to persecute all of Islam for the actions of a few, or persecute all of Judaism for the actions of a few, it's Nazism.

Whether a corporate state merges with government, and that government is anti-Jewish, or anti-Islam it's fascism.

People are doomed to repeat history and the truth is that while we may never know the exact numbers of Jews who died in World War II it pales in comparisson to the over sixty million people world wide who lost their lives fighting the war, or as a direct result of the war.

Because of politicized history though, 54 million of those casualties don't seem to count.

If you are looking for real answers to those 60 million deaths, if it tramples on the myths and dogmas that are all about Jewish and Zionist Politics the emotional hissy fits begin.

World War III will make World War I and World War II look like strolls in the park in comparison, and World War III will occur in large part because very few have ever heard of let alone learned the true lessons of World War I and II or know the truth about why these wars were fought and who really benefited and how.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

That was well said. I would also add that a zionist regime that bombs and shoots Palestinian civilians, shoots unarmed civilians on ships bringing humanitarian aid to those Palestinians and publicaly threatens to nuke Europe if the State of Israel is about to be destroyed is also fascist.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join