It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler 'had Jewish and African roots', DNA tests show

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Hitler 'had Jewish and African roots', DNA tests show

www.telegraph.co.uk< br />

Saliva samples taken from 39 relatives of the Nazi leader show he may have had biological links to the “subhuman” races that he tried to exterminate during the Holocaust.

Jean-Paul Mulders, a Belgian journalist, and Marc Vermeeren, a historian, tracked down the Fuhrer’s relatives, including an Austrian farmer who was his cousin, earlier this year.

A chromosome called Haplogroup E1b1b1 which showed up in their samples is rare in Western Europe
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Adolf Hitler may have had Jewish and African roots, DNA tests have shown.

Does anyone know who Hitler's paternal grandfather was?

Salomon Mayer von Rothschild; Adolf Hitler was 1/4 Jewish, and he proceeded to start World War II with the globalist elite's blessing and kill 6 million Jews?

Surely this revelation would cause fits of rage in brainwashed white supremacists like David Duke alike.

www.telegraph.co.uk< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Errmmm, the link you've provided says who Hitlers paternal grandfather is thought to be and it isn't a Rothschild...

"His father, Alois, is thought to have been the illegitimate offspring of a maid called Maria Schickelgruber and a 19-year-old Jewish man called Frankenberger."

So do you agree with the link you posted? Just curious.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
i was under the impression that humanity grew out of africa,..

yes hitler was human

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
i was under the impression that humanity grew out of africa,..

yes hitler was human

thats where it was suppose to have orginated , once in this planets life all continents were one as it split so did the spread of species

[edit on 24-8-2010 by illusive man]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

Beat me to it. Go back far enough we're all related, that's what was so retarded about the master race ideology.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The morbid fascination with Hitler continues.

I see a lot of this as thinly veiled admiration for the guy, but try getting people to admit that.

On second thoughts, with all the anti-semitism on ATS maybe that isn't such a tall order after all.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

His father, Alois, is thought to have been the illegitimate offspring of a maid called Maria Schickelgruber and a 19-year-old Jewish man called Frankenberger.

This is simply untrue and has been shown to be so about 20 years ago. As for the rest of the article, I'm still searching for a link to the actual findings of the DNA test. Can anyone help?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh

I see a lot of this as thinly veiled admiration for the guy, but try getting people to admit that.

No its about how he was a complete creation of the zionists and instrumental in creating Israel..and its about how so many are so sick of the zionists deciet of Blaming Hitler for their own actions...against the real Jews which is why the following standard bla bla bla every time evidence of the truth is attempted to be discussed.

On second thoughts, with all the anti-semitism on ATS maybe that isn't such a tall order after all.

"It's a Trick, We Always Use It." (calling people "anti-Semitic")
www.youtube.com...

It's the the standard tactic of calling someone "anti-Semitic," and its used to sabotage anyone who speaks out against the US government policy of supporting immoral and illegal Israeli policies which violate basic human rights. And as you can see, this person suggests using a new word for the same old trick.

Amy Goodman interviews a former Israeli minister and she helps expose this trick used against dissidents, the defamation tactic of calling people "anti-Semitic."

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ironfalcon

The moustache gives the game away. It always looked like Hitler tried to look less Jewish by growing a thatch around his big nose. He obviously had a complex about the snout!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS where no matter what you are or what you believe in some group is rabidly against that.

Sorry no, no one is that special that it really is all about them.

Having said that, Hitler might have been a lot of dispicable things but it is said he did a mean Beer Barrel Polka and I think that's something all of us can truly admire and respect!

There is little doubt though in my mind, that Hitler was an illigitimate grandchild of a Rothschild Baron which explains his cushy job in the army, how he supported himself as a talentless artist during the depression, why he spent only 6 months of a five year sentence in a luxury prison for leading the Bavarian putsch against the Weimar Republic, which he spent dictating his first book to his private secratary Rudolph Hess and how he managed to get the bankers and industrialists of not just Germany but Europe and America to fund his rise to power.

The truth is the mostly cosmopolitan Jews of Europe were not anxious to immigrate to Palestine a provencial backwater and give up lucrative businesses and family ties and roots.

That was until Hitler came along, and encouraged them to do so.

Rothschild happened to be the one funding the fledgling Zionist State and trying to attain critical mass to where it could stand on it's own.

So it all fits, sad but true. Doesn't excuse his attrocities or make them right, but it does shed real light on why he chose to do the things he did.

Understanding the Balfour Declaration of World War I personally addressed to Lord Rothschild of London and the rediculous treaty of Versailles and League of Nations set up in the aftermath, is what really sheds light on much of World War II as it pertains to Hitler and the Jews.

The truth will set you free.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

What you're saying is that Jews started WWWII and exterminated themselves in order to have a pretext to found the state of Israel.

Your post is one of the most hateful I have ever read on ATS and you're masking it as some kind of "cool conspiracy theory".

:shk:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hitler was a hypocrite.

He was human, right?

I don't see the surprise

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
There are two authors and subsequent books that point to Adolph's Grandmother, hence Alois Mother having conceived her son while working in Vienna, Austria at the home of Baron Rothschild. After becoming pregnant she was soon sent home where Adolf's father Alois was born.

The two books are:
1.)Hansjurgen Koehler: Inside the Gestapo

2.) Harvard Professor
Walter C. Langer: The Mind of Adolf Hiter:

Adolf's father, Alois Hitler, was the illegitimate son of Maria Anna Schicklgruber. It is generally supposed that the father of Alois Hitler was a Johann Georg Hiedler, a miller's assistant. Alois, however, was not legitimized, and he bore his mother's name until he was forty years of age when he changed it to Hitler. Just why this was done is not clear, but it is generally said among the villagers that it was necessary in order to obtain a legacy. Where the legacy came from is unknown. One could suppose that Johann Georg Hiedler relented on his deathbed and left an inheritance to his illegitimate son together with his name. It seems strange, however, that he did not legitimize the son when he married Anna Schicklgruber thirty-five years earlier. Why the son chose to take the name Hitler instead of Hiedler, if this is the case, is also a mystery that has remained unsolved. Unfortunately, the date of the death of Hiedler has not been established, and consequently we are unable to relate these two events in time. A peculiar series of events, prior to Hitler's birth, furnishes plenty of food for speculation. There are some people who seriously doubt that Johann Georg Hiedler was the father of Alois.

Thyssen and Koehler, for example, claim that Chancellor Dollfuss had ordered the Austrian police to conduct a thorough investigation into the Hitler family. As a result of this investigation a secret document was prepared that proved that Maria Anna Schicklgruber was living in Vienna at the time she conceived. At that time she was employed as a servant in the home of Baron Rothschild. As soon as the family discovered her pregnancy she was sent back to her home in Spital where Alois was born. If it is true that one of the Rothschilds is the real father of Alois Hitler, it would make Adolf a quarter Jew. According to these sources, Adolf Hitler knew of the existence of this document and the incriminating evidence it contained. In order to obtain it he precipitated events in Austria and initiated the assassination of Dollfuss. According to this story, he failed to obtain the document at that time since Dollfuss had secreted it and had told Schuschnigg of its whereabouts so that in the event of his death the independence of Austria would remain assured. Several stories of this general character are in circulation.

I have always wondered about the Alois story and name as well simply due to it being fairly uncommon in German and being more of an ancient/Old German name.

It's meaning, in the Old German, Aloysius or Elois - Old German Spelling, meaning is "Famous Warrior".

What I am getting at is that it doesn't fit the name originating from that of a common uneducated maid/servant.

Just perhaps she was influenced AND had relations with someone more distinguished such as Rothschild ? Which is where she has acquired this knowledge and uncommon name ?

The DNA evidence somewhat supports this story.
Jewish history points back to the middle east, which is where the first people from Africa migrated to during the great migration.

Also, this is perhaps why Adolf Hitler was chosen to lead Germany, due to the ties to the Rothschilds ?

Because we know, that the Rothschilds, though Jewish themselves had documents proving otherwise and were never incriminated or touched during WWII Nazism.

And as I have pointed out before had planned for a portion of Palestine to be created for a Jewish state called Israel formed soon after the war in 1947.

????

[edit on 24-8-2010 by nh_ee]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Saying he may of had Jewish and African roots does not mean he did. It is the same when a scientist says 'we believe' and then someone says 'proof of such and such'. The statement 'may of had' and 'we believe' is speculation and belief. Not a statement declaring a fact. So...stop it.

reply to post by zerbot565

Your impression holds no real fact to support it.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

How did the jewish G. Soros get his start as one of the richest people in the world again...?
oh yeah, turning his jewish buddies in to the gestapo and collecting their loot.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

In fact Walter C. Lange's study, done for the OSS, is not an original research paper. What he did for the OSS was compile a list of every possible fact, rumour and known source on Hitler. In that report, the Rotschild myth is discussed as one of many possibilities (Langer himself writes that it's unimportant). He does not say that this is the truth. The two books that are cited wherein this story is mentioned are

- the Koehler Book that you cited (which is very, very problematic, comparable to the Frankenberger story concocted by Hans Frank)

- A book by Firtz Thyssen called "I paid Hitler". With this source it is important to state that the portion of the book that contains said claim is highly dubious, Thyssen only had time to proofread 8 chapters, the veracity of the other chapters, including the one making the Rothschild claim, contain several errors that bring up the question of how accurate the claims there are.

And again, both of these books are not original research into the question of Hitlers ancestry. Both books merely state that there is a story about Dollfuss preparing a file and handing it to Schuschnigg in which said Rotschild-Hitler connection is supposed to be documented.

The thing is - neither Schuschnigg nor Dollfuss ever threatened Hitler with the supposed file. And, as the conventional story goes, it makes no sense: If they had this ultimate weapon against Hitler, why did both die/become marginalized without ever publishing the file?

Needless to say that in the 1830's it would have been highly unconventional for a woman of the Waldviertel to work in Vienna.
Plus, all we know about Salomon Rothschild is that he "like young girls as servants and often seduced them, many times this involved paying off the police".

Maria Anna Schicklgruber was 42 years old, if I remember correctly, when she would have been supposedly working for Rotschild. Not exactly a "young" girl as to the known tastes of Salomon.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by lucid eyes

How did the jewish G. Soros get his start as one of the richest people in the world again...?
oh yeah, turning his jewish buddies in to the gestapo and collecting their loot.

That's funny. Another post by you where you slander someone by only stating half the truth, or wildly exaggerating the truth. Yawn.

Soros was a boy of 13 when the Nazis invaded Hungary - rather than starve, die in a progrom or being sent to a camp he, through family connections, was able to work for the jewish council.

I bet you, in the same situation, would have said " Oh, well, I'll just die now" instead of taking any and all jobs that would secure your survival. Of course....

And, BTW - handing out deportation notices is not exactly "confiscating property"... I mean.. You wrote that as if he personally confiscated property and then just kept it to himself. Come on. Why even contribute such off-topic nonsense?

Edit - BTW - Soros has done enough in his life to deserve criticism. Why anyone would resort to the "he was a thuggish jew" spiel is beyond me.

As if speculating against the Ruble and therefore destroying any chance of a liberal, democratic Russia is not enough of a crime. Oh, no! Let's rather slander him for being a victim of Nazi oppression. Gosh, jolly.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I have a morbid fascination with almost all tyrants and dictators, fascinating personalities worthy of study. Vlad Tepes, Genghis Khan, Saparmurat Niyazoy, Stalin..
Cult leaders and cults are also a fascinating subject, some people like studying up on famous serial killers while others have a fetish for gore.

Am I a bad person because of that? Are all people with 'morbid' fascinations bad people to you? There's a lot to learn about humanity in these people, I consider knowledge of self to be very important, not just the facade.. our dark side too, the jungian shadow.

We have to know ourselves, people don't know themselves well enough generally.. and I feel like that's a big part of all the problems we're going through right now..
People tend to shy away from their dark thoughts, instead of absorbing them.. rooting them out, going deeper.
I believe that most people project their well meaning on the rest of the world, it's a very good trait being positive, but without recognising the darkness in yourself, how are you gonna recognise the darkness in our politicians?

TPTB live on people saying: "they couldn't possibly DO THAT!"
Think again.. while we could never think of doing such things as false flag attacks or killing innocent people.. there are people that will not only do it, but take delight in doing so too.

Also.. there's the occult part to the theird reich too, for people into the occult and paranormal it's a truly fascinating subject.. I'm just about to start reading a book on Nazo Occultism.

Besides.. if the elite rulers of this world truly are as powerful, bloodthirsty and greedy as alleged by some of these conspiracy theories, you'd have to admit that they're very, very, clever at least. You can still hate them with a passion.

“I used to look down on the world for being corrupt, but now I adore it for the utter magnificence of that corruption.”
Richard J. Needham

Utter magnificence indeed.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

as i recall there where about 8 arch types of females on this planet with its wast gene pool so its an 1/8 chance im correct to some degree

<<   2  3  4 >>

join