It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Dimensions & Understanding the coming Transition

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Reflections

Thank you, those are some excellent answers.

It seems there is still so much more to learn and I eagerly await new information.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
An excellent thread now you could possibly weave in the idea that the earth is a multiverse with many,many timelines-of course there is the singularity where all timelines meet in the future but we are a fair way off that yet.
Starred and flagged.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This is an excellent thread. I myself am also obsessed with planes/dimensions due to my alien incident being most probably based in the astral plane.

The wealth of links you have offered are comprehensive and diverse. Keep up the hard work and searching.

Someone on ATS recently said that the meaning of life is EXPERIENCES. May you find whatever it is you wish to experience from your studies and explorations.

I have added you as my first friend here.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Are you still on the Planet? Did you disappear? I agree on all levels of your observation. I feel that you are going to be assisting a few people in the near future...what are your thoughts? What do you think is going to happen?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I had a dream to this effect. I remember being in the kitchen, and all of a sudden the walls started to morph, its as if the surfaces started to age, as if my mind started to hallucinate many additional details into my environment. I would imagine, that if there is a God, then we would be contained within his universe, and, when we liberate ourselves from confusion and negativity, then we are allowed to roam free in a more expansive and dynamic multiverse.
edit on 9-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WolveAwakening

Hi there, thank you for your query, well I hope that any information that is helpful does help people achieve whatever they wish to achieve. I have a technique that you can use to help yourself, to turn off mind chatter, to be in the body, to be in the energy if you wish. No joke. This is an experience in itself and is quite profound if practiced.

A lot has been happening to recently, and to all of the consciousness on this plane from my perspective I see it as perfect as it could be. Although there is sorrow and pain, we have chosen to experience these events to grow into what we wish to become. It’s a hard journey, I know.

The current duality is deliberately here and we called for it to come so we may learn from it gifts and wisdom. I know that might sound strange that the polar opposites could teach us what we needed to know but it is the dynamism between the two that allows the growth and the usefulness of this journey to be present. Use it to your advantage. The yin supports the yang and allows the playing ground to exist. Darkness must exist at this level for our acceleration back to source, and back out of this universe, and to wherever you originated from as your unique soul. Try and embrace the middle road if you wish for happiness. It's an old teaching but pertinent to now.

I shall suggest letting go of what has been and that which will be, focus on what is now and allow thoughts forms to flow from your ‘self’, ask for it, just try. This may be confusing and the and somewhat paradoxical due to what seems like the never ending brain chatter from most people, but realise the spark of life that is you is flowing through you and does not originate from you (I mean from your physical body). Although you are the spark of life and a unique one at that, this same spark you are, also exists everywhere but you are just experiencing it through your body and senses as it flows through you in a limited sense. Your current vessel is just the antenna allowing this bandwidth to be experienced, and this range of frequency is widening, but you already know this and these teachings can be found in many places. You can even go inside and find the patterns that expand your own bandwidth.

Now I'm only offering my advice and what has worked for me, so take this with a grain of salt if it's not what you need. To ease the transition I suggest to allow the 'flow-through' to occur and then the walk the path that it creates, the path that is presented through synchronicities, through amazing coincidences that seem so random but yet so planned! This must begin with the intention of expanding your awareness, to see the darkest sides of you, to become conscious of when you are giving life to these shadows behaviours/addictions/parts of you that you will most likely deny when someone calls it out and judges you for it - that's the darkness I am referring to.

Allowing the focus on the flow through pulls off the blind fold, and allows you to experience the omni presence that is everything. It’s purely amazing. Why did we not get taught this at school! Life would have been much more fun. Tuning out of the vibrational veil that locks us in the mechanisms of the mind is the first goal. That’s the lower minds job, to keep you there, to keep you apathetic. You can control it, you can stop the thoughts, you can be aware of the pressure of a thought and then halt it before it even translates to a thought.

But before coming aware of the lower mind and turning off the general chatter, you shall require the sensation of being ‘in’, to drop into the body by a simple command. This is the technique I was talking about in the first paragraph.

Through the energetic field of the "lower mind" (in terms of our physical field and the immediate ka body) the parasitic behaviour of this energy is attached to you. It’s not your brain. If you tune into it after dropping into the body you can feel that it originates from outside of your physical body. It uses you to keep its existence in your awareness. And to survive in this reality. This is the utter confusion that is presented in your mind chatter, the opposing thoughts from within you that confuse you, and create too many options for you to choose when trying to be. Why not instead, simply notice your feelings, and I put emphasis on "notice" as no control over emotions is implied here. Be like the fly on the wall inside your own mind.

For example, If something doesn't feel right, then probably what you are doing or where you are right now is coming through the lower mind and not the divine self. This way being is most likely not right for your expansion. You know when you look at some one and you can see that they are stuck in their head, talking in circles of nonsense to try and prove a point or make you 'agree' with them, having their feelings completely detached from the words they are saying? You can feel the frequency of where they are speaking from, and all the energy is centred around the head - the main area where attachments to lower mind are found. It's like a radio band running accross their head "only one station here fella, and it's spitting utter nonsense with no awareness of self". I'm sure we have all been their once when we regret what we say or realise we are speking rubbish.

Ask to tune into it the lower mind, where is it coming from? Sit still and feel it. Which parts of your body are being driven by the lower mind? Your brain? Your crotch? Your power centre above the belly button? Your throat? it's plugged into you somewhere and you can unplug it. This is not dangerous and it’s nothing to be frightened about.

You know when I started this I had no idea what it would bring into our awareness. Feeling senses outside of the body, like you are hundreds of metres wide and feeling everything within that range, feeling others emotions, knowing other people’s problems and their physical pain, psychic abilities, seeing reality as geometrics especially what’s coming from the sun, being able to lay hands on people and give their amperage, helping with health issues, deeply understanding the mechanism of psychology, wow if I had that on tap, life would be fun!

So who’s keen to learn how? It’s not rocket science! It’s consciousness science!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Interesting thoughts.. thanks for your post. I have also had an experience like this as well, the walls all melted! But would it be the god of this universe that cleanse you of negativity or would it be you?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
The easiest way to explain this, is really a case of thinking about it all from the first person perspective, as an attempt at scientific or externalised explanations might create too much confusion. If I were to change your brain, so that, you would hallucinate objects and people, as well as perceiving the regular objects and people, then, you would be living in your own separate "realm" that shares some characteristics to the realm of experiences of the average person, however, also crosses over with the "perceptual domains" of other beings. In terms of what a density is, basically, when we live in a consensus reality, that is, where many people perceive the same things, then, the degree of physicality increaces as many individuals have to change thier perspective of the same objects in order for those objects to transcend or "phase out" of physicality. Thus, if you are the only one that has a perception, or "hallucination" of a wall being in front of you, and the surrounding people cannot even see the wall to begin with, then, you might be able to "walk through" that wall, because, it is only there as an artefact of your own perception. Thus, when there are many intelligent beings, that are highly connected, then they will be able to create thier own "fourth density" or "dream worlds" within or built upon the more permanant and universal "third density" physical reality. When we lose our free will, we are able to live in a much "higher density" as all our actions will flow with the collective, however, when we have a greater degree of free will,. the world is a competitive place, and we are able to have a greater degree of power over the perceptions of other people.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Reflections

It would be God, God is formless, he has no personality, he is nothing, yet, without him, we would not exist.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

That's an interesting point you make their, although I feel that if god was to cleanse all your negativity for you then it would be removing a level of control from you, or taking your power away. I don't think thls would necessarily be the case, this time and space is one of free will. I would say that it's not actually the god of this universe tha would do the cleansing, he would merely provide the medium for which you could utilise to then cleanse yourself. But the willingness would have to come from you, of course we are gods in our own right but we are a tiny spark compared to the original consciousness that created this universe.

I would like to make another point on the dimensions, as this thread was originally posted to discuss the dimensions. And I'm wondering if any one has done research into this area and could verify what I have written about? I have travelled my own inner journey to be able to experience a very small portion of the great expansive ether, yet still do not have any solid conclusions about what is above that relam in terms of vibration, shapes and forms. I know that we all are undeniably linked through this field, that we are not the vessel but the flow of awareness through the vessel, but I haven't been able to travel further as my own shadow self needs to be completely released before I can utilise my own receptivity to more subtle vibrations. Hence why I was talking about techniques to clear and drop deeply into the body. This is the gate as I see it, to journey on upwards...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join