It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Dimensions & Understanding the coming Transition

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
My dear friend,

Originally posted by seinfeld
This is all wrong :shk:

There are 18 Dimensions and the coming transition starts in the year 2080 and goes til 2700. Get your facts straight!

I would very much like to hear more on this. Would you mind explaining to me a bit more on why you believe this to be true, and could you please supply a few links for further research?

Many thanks indeed, be safe be well

.............................................................................................................

Reflections

Your knowledge and input in this thread is very detailed and full of information that I have not had privy to researching. Im very happy to see your doing research and getting the support from the members on a POSITIVE manner. There are very few threads on here that actually keep the negative away. Kudos to you my friend

As you know, my belief lies with the Ra Material and The Law Of One in which the knowledge and belief is set at 8 densities, with the 7th being the last and the 8th taking us back to the start.

Like I said in my mail, I DO NOT want to derail this thread with MY beliefs on The Law Of One and 8 densities, which could happen very easy, given the info you have provided

However, if I may, slightly contradict myself, and share what I believe are involved within the first 7 densities, which in many ways could incorperate to what your saying >

There are seven densities of experience.

First density is the density of awareness, in which the planet moves out of the timeless state into physical manifestation. Its inhabitants are earth, wind, water, and fire.

Second density is the density of growth, in which what we call biological life emerges and evolves into greater and greater complexity.

Third density is the density of choice, in which certain of the biological entities are invested with spirits and choose which way they will further their evolution toward the Creator.

Fourth density is the density of love. Those who have successfully chosen come together with others of like mind in order to pursue that choice, either towards loving self or loving others.

Fifth density is the density of wisdom. Those who have studied the love of self or of others now learn to be wise in their service.

Sixth density is the density of unity. In it love and wisdom are blended together. The two paths reunite as those on the service-to-self path, realizing that they cannot successfully master the lessons of unity without opening their hearts to others, switch their polarity to positive.

Seventh density is the gateway density, the last step before we become again that which we have always been, the One Infinite Creator.

Eighth density is also the beginning of the first density of the next Creation.

Between seventh and eight densities, I believe, the creation re-merges in a period of timeless, formless unity with the Creator.

Asking Ra why there are Seven Densities, he says >

It is Ra’s understanding that “ways of the octave are without time; that is, there are seven densities in each creation infinitely.” They point out, though, that the limits of their knowledge are narrow.

This is just my belief, as we all have our own.

Many thanks for the opportunity in learning more about densities Reflections. Your doing a SUPERB job here my friend.

S&F for sure

Keep up the good work,

Be safe and be well,

Spiro

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Greetings of light & Love to you dear Spiro. I too resonate with RA. In my meditations, I often speak with my classmates. They are united as one being but retain their individuality. They are waiting for me to finish here. I will then rejoin them and we will graduate as a class.
I ask when I can come home, they tell me very,very soon. They have been telling me this for the past year. I am very tired. As far as our dear Reflections, counting dimensions and all, even RA admits there are mysteries presently beyond even their sight. So it is, they too have a portion of the veil. Wonder upon wonders lie ahead. The core of my being cries out, let us leave this place and seek them out. See you st the big Cosmic party. Namaste

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
An amazing thread - star and flag for the amount of effort you have made to inform

2nd line
- congratulations

[edit on 2-9-2010 by margaretr]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by margaretr

Thanks very much :-)

I'm so close to finding some clues on putting the whole puzzle together (well at least I think so!) when I find the missing keys then we may have somewhat of complete theory going here, which is kind of exciting!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hmm, i read the whole thread in one go, very interesting.
I have also been going through a sort of shift in conciousness in the last 6 months.
I feel like my consiousness has expanded, and i am aware of more things.
I have become aware of my negative and positive habits, the way i talk to people, and how one positive thought towards someone creates a chain reaction of positive thought.
I stopped feeding my ego, but now ofcourse people find me weird because of that. I guess my friends just can't see things the way i see them, but somehow i think they will in time. I think we all will.

I feel like there is more and more people like me every day, expiriencing this new perspective, a new way of looking at everything.

What a new day

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
My dear friend,

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum

Greetings of light & Love to you dear Spiro

Thank you for your kind words my friend, greetings of love and light to you too

Ra, for me, is a great teacher whom introduced me to my Higher Self. This in turn led me on a path of Oneness with everything the Universe provides. A powerfull guide indeed, though not a teacher, more a brother. My higher self has shown me the way, guides me through love and respect and indeed STO [service to others] and makes me believe in a beautyful world we live in. There is no negativity involved, just love and light, as you say.

One very important thing I've learned throught The Law Of One and indeed my higher self and that is to love all, regardless of how much anger some can bring.

On that note, be safe and be well my friend

Spiro

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
My dear friend,

Originally posted by GoodFella
I have also been going through a sort of shift in conciousness in the last 6 months.

And long may it continue my friend. Just rememeber your not alone and certainly not the only one waking up for this wonderful transition of love and repsect for all.

I feel like my consiousness has expanded, and i am aware of more things. I have become aware of my negative and positive habits, the way i talk to people, and how one positive thought towards someone creates a chain reaction of positive thought.

Now that, my friend, is your wake up call. Knowing that you have recognised your negative and positive habits is you being on your way to full enlightenment. From here its easy, keep out the negative and build on the positive, even if this means changing your lifestyle....I know I did.

How do you find yourself talking to people now as apposed to before?

I stopped feeding my ego, but now of course people find me weird because of that. I guess my friends just can't see things the way i see them, but somehow i think they will in time. I think we all will.

My dear friend, you are not weird.....only different....in a way that other people who have not had the opportunity to be awakened will see you. The only way your friends will accept your "change" is by letting go of their ego's too. Perhaps now that you are on your way to a more positive, loving and caring life, you are in a position to better educate your friends. Some will get it and others wont, this is natural of course, because we all wake at different times as we are all different people with our own paths to follow.

Please dont be hard on your self that people, and indeed your friends, think your weird, their time will come. The important thing to remember here is to not let your friends hold you back from this....if you feel its important, then decide what you want in your life. I, my self, have lost many a good friend because of my awakening, and believe me, I have gained alot from it. Im not proud to have walked away from them, but I sure as heck was not allowing anyone to stop my spiritual growth.

Im not saying you HAVE to do the same, heck no, but please understand the negativity behind it. This in its own right WILL hold you back.

Besides, a true friend is hard to find

I feel like there is more and more people like me every day, expiriencing this new perspective, a new way of looking at everything.

Indeed there is. Over the past few years I have come across people, just like yourself, who want the better for humanity and for the negative evilness to go away. This, I believe, is the start of waking up. A positive and loving path, IS the only path.

What a new day

Enjoy it my friend, your new day will last for ever should you allow it too

What has made you aware of this change your going through, is it something you just happend to feel on its own or do you feel you were guided?

Do you research your feelings on the internet with such people as Eckart Tolle, David Wilcock etc etc?

Welcome aboard my friend, peace and stillness with your heart, love and light.

Be safe and be well on your travels,

Spiro

Edit to add: someone pinched my dictionary

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Spiro]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

How do you find yourself talking to people now as apposed to before?

I talk to people the same i think, only i don't give in to fear and all the negative emotions that come from it like i used to.
It's not that i'm trying to be more positive, it's just that i am more positive after all this, and people can sense that.

There are some people that i used to feel hostile to, and they felt the same way towards me, but now when we're together they act very kindly to me, because i think they can sense that there is no ego and negativity.
That's what i meant earlier when i said positive thought creates a chain reaction of positive thought. Whatever we focus on, it expands.

My friends don't reject me or anything like that, it's just that when i try to talk to them, and try to explain things the way i see them, they call me crazy, and think it's silly.
And i can understand them, because i have been in their shoes, and from their perspective it does look silly.

What has made you aware of this change your going through, is it something you just happend to feel on its own or do you feel you were guided?

Before this all happened, i was lost just as much as the next guy.
All my friends were still going out clubbing all the time, and i stopped doing that for about 2 years. I used to enjoy it (or atleast i thought i did), but after a while i didnt see the point of going into a crowded room fool of smoke, drinking all night, and acting and lying with the goal of having meaningless sex with a stranger.

So i kinda shut off from all that, spent my time in front of my comp, playing WOW and other games, got fat in the process.

Anyway after about a year and a half of not smoking cannabis i decided to get some, and that was the trigger.
Since i havent smoked for a long time it really nailed me, and i went into panic mode. I felt my heart beating really strongly, and i was walking up & down my room, trying to shake off this nasty feeling.
My mind was racing, million thoughts per second, i dont think i've ever felt that way before.

I thought to my self: what the hell am i doing, wasting my life in front of my comp, instead of being out there enjoying life like everyone (lol). I need to get a girlfriend, be more active, and live life. IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!!!

The conclusion from all that was that i was going to change my life towards something that i percieved at the time to be "better".

Little did i know that this whole ordeal was just me taking the lid off the rabbit hole.
I continued smoking cannabis, and tried meditating while high a few times, which i think really helped me to see things differently.
The most wonderfull expiriences happened to me when i was meditating while high.

One of the most profound was when i was in my chair in front of my comp.
I was sitting normally, closed my eyes, and put my palms together where my heart is. At that time i had just watched the movie "What the bleep do we know", and one part of it refers to how we cant really touch anything.
For example when i try to touch my table with my finger, the outer layer of electrons of my finger, and the outer layer of electrons of the table push against each other, and create an electrical charge between them which pushes them apart, so the finger and the table never actually touch.

As i was sitting there i imagined this electrical charge between my palms, i concetrated on it, and focused on making it stronger.
After about a minute of this i started losing feeling in my arms and legs.
What happened then i cant really put into words properly.
Basically my whole reality dissapeared. It's like the reality in front of me was a painting with wet colors, and someone took a big sponge, put it against the painting and turned in a circular motion. Like the colors of reality smudged into a spiral. It happened really fast, almost instantly.
Where i found myself was some kind of void, where absolutely nothing exists.
It was just blackness, there was nothing there.

I was there for about a second or two, because i got really scared and opened my eyes, which is very unfortunate, because i have yet to repeat this.
Now when i try to do it i expect it to happen, and i still have some fear of it, so it doesnt happen.

Another expirience which happened (this one i can repeat) when i meditated is that i see this light come down into my head. I dont see it with my eyes, i see it inside my head, and feel like it's a presence, and i always feel happy when it happens. I feel like this light is someone who has come to visit me, and i always feel joy.

So after all these things happened it made me question the reality around me.
What followed was me losing my negative ego, fear, and introducing myself to new concepts, and shedding old dogmas.

The whole thing is like a process, and i feel there is alot more to come for me.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
One of the best threads I've ever seen. Thank you very much. Very, very good.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Hi Spiro,

I had been meaning to reply to your post of the 8 dimensions or densities proposed by Ra, but I hadn't quite the time!

After some analysis, it looks like the same 7 division exist in other teachings and then an 8th division which in my mind is the encompassing of all other divisions.

I also found a really nice pic of how the 31 planes of existence fit neatly in the 7 divisions, with an 8th of course, encompassing all of these. Have a look at the below link.

1.bp.blogspot.com...

If you look at the musical scale you can divide the notes into 8 divisions including the next harmonic of the root note. You can also divide this scale into 13 divisions including the black notes (sharps / flats)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3cad897081e.png[/atsimg]

So I am seeing a correlation between the 8 densities and the 13 dimensions, they are one and the same, one just includes smaller divisions than the other but they describe the same set of frequencies.

-------------------

The Torsion fields & the body

As I have stated earlier, I have seen a fundamental pattern which seems to be the basis of how energy moves, how DNA is spiraled and transmuted, how the golden mean is formed and so on, I see the torsion wave or pattern, fundamental to the development of life. I would also like to find the link between sub-atomic particles, the body, the earth, major forces etc. I have found another interesting picture of the movement of forces around the body.

This is the interesting one. If you have read page 2 of this post you would see a correlation between the shape that Leadbeater invisioned for the sub atomic particle (movement) and this picture; the air transverse current. They look similar.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f1b79b1a63c4.png[/atsimg]

For some 3d torsion plots and visual recognition to other patterns and shapes, I would suggest you check the following pdf:

missionignition.net...

It shows the different points when plotting torsion wave in 3d (with a 2d representation). You can see the golden mean and other important shapes being derived by using more or less points.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I found some information on the dhamma wiki and I'll show post it below. It's the way of the buddha :-) He never talks about the goal, just the way in which to get there... www.dhammawiki.com...

Realms of Existence
1. Purgatory (Hells, but impermanent, not eternal)
2. Asuras (jealous beings)
3. Ghosts
4. Animals
5. Humans
6. Higher Beings (the six planes within sense world, consisting of angels or impermanent gods)

The above lists a summary of the Buddha’s cosmology. All are closely interdependent as beings progress through the various realms of existence.

In addition to the six major levels of the planes of existence listed above, there are 16 planes of heavenly beings outside the sense world (the world of Form) and another 4 planes of heavenly beings in the Formless world (without body) for a total of 31 planes of existence. In the planes of existence we can see our close connection to animals. This is from the re-birth process and the fact that animals, like humans suffer from emotions, selfish cravings, and other pleasant and unpleasant sensations. Darwin’s theory of evolution is completely compatible with Buddhism.

Here is a breakdown of the planes of existence. I find this very interesting indeed.

The 31 planes of existence

Typical life span not set unless shown in paranthesis; time is in our earth years, for the devas their celestial days and years are different from our concepts of time:

* 1. Purgatory
* 2. Asuras
* 3. Ghosts
* 4. Animals
* 5. Humans
* 6. Devas of the Four Great Kings (9 million years)
* 7. The 33 Gods (36 million years)
* 8. Yama devas (144 million years)
* 9. Contented devas (576 million years)
* 10. Devas delighting in creation (2.3 billion years)
* 11. Devas wielding power over others’ creations (9.2 billion years)

Numbers 1 – 11 are in the realm of the sense world, can experience sense pleasures and displeasures, mostly pleasure for the devas (impermanent gods or angels).

* 12. Retinue of Brahma (one-third of an aeon) [1]
* 13. Ministers of Brahma ((half an aeon) [1]
* 14. Great Brahmas (one aeon) [1]
* 15. Devas of limited radiance (2 aeons) [2]
* 16. Devas of unbounded radiance (4 aeons) [2]
* 17. Devas of streaming radiance (8 aeons) [2]
* 18. Devas of limited glory (16 aeons) [Third jhana, minor degree]
* 19. Devas of unbounded glory (32 aeons) [Third jhana, medium degree]
* 20. Devas of refulgent glory (64 aeons) [Third jhana, highest degree]
* 21. Very fruitful devas (500 aeons) [4]
* 22. Unconscious beings (500 aeons) [4]
* 23. Devas not falling away (1,000 aeons) [4]
* 24. Untroubled devas (2,000 aeons) [4]
* 25. Beautiful, clearly visible devas (4,000 aeons) [4]
* 26. Clear-sighted devas (8,000 aeons) [4]
* 27. Peerless devas (16,000 aeons) [4]

Numbers 12 – 27 are in the realm of form. There is a subtle body and these deva realms are superior to those in the sense realm. One attains rebirth to these planes based on kamma and spiritual attainments. Attainment of certain jhanas at the time of death or sometime during your life can lead to these levels. The jhana level associated with the levels above is shown in [brackets].

* 28. Sphere of Infinity of Space (20,000 aeons)
* 29. Sphere of Infinity of Consciousness (40,000 aeons)
* 30. Sphere of No-thingness (60,000 aeons)
* 31. Sphere of Neither Perception nor Non-Perception (84,000 aeons)

Numbers 28 – 31 are in the realm of the formless. This means there is no body of any kind. There is just a type of consciousness, conventional existence as we know it, but without a body. The life spans are very long in the formless realm and one attains to these levels by the formless jhanas these planes are named after, jhanas or realms 5 to 8. Numbers 28- 31 are not necessarily the best places to be. At these levels, one cannot hear the Dhamma from a Buddha or arahant on earth or any other planet.

The best destinations are the pure abodes at numbers 23 – 27 which are deva realms for non-returners. Rebirth to these planes means that enlightenment will be attained while at one of these planes of existence.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Here is an overview of these planes with some more detail. Source: www.accesstoinsight.org...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/634125e3e3c7.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/872bfc1a6241.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06bfa48c699e.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b67e6225c2c7.png[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Reflections

I hope you find this video helpful.

Google Video Link

Go here: www.charlierose.com...

Lisa also talks about the Hadron Collider.

Really interesting interview, she is able to break down very complicated scientific knowledge into simple laymen terms...............fasinating.

Brains and beauty!

[edit on 7-9-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks for the video, it's interesting to say the least!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
hello, firstly i must say very good and thorough thread...which i tried to follow but admit skimping on a few techicalities in order to keep up with the flow...
Summing up the matter. are you telling us that if we actually study the different qualities of the 31 realms, then by concentration and emotional detachment will be able to come out IN those very rounds descrbed and envisioned?
Or is that too simplistic?
I tend to run on two different levels here....One of me doesnt believe in twenty twelve.......the other hopes its gonna happen, but well......ya know....its like believing in the second comming or the apearance of some twelve year old immam out of the well he fell into in the twelf century o something.....
Hell it all would be a change for the better whichever happens first.....
Do you suppose one who has had experiences on '___' may be more attuned to the method of surviving the shift?(ie optimum outcome wise)
Sort of "Relax your mind and float downstream, it is not dying"attitude may ease the transition?
Or is it anything similar to that?(I am assuming you understand my meaning here.....)
In fact what you describe is very much similar to a number of psychedelic products both natural and man made.
i have at some period ingested.very long ago now....forty yrs or so.
barkin up the wrong tree here mate?
peace

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Ok, I know you don't I? LOL!!!

You are the master of your self and I appreciate all of this placed into one harmonic order. Beautiful, just beautiful.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

Where's my invitation?
I'm joking I know we all have one waiting for us and I too long to move on even if I am only 18. Its quite interesting that you have spoken to other souls about when it is time to join the party. I feel as though I may not be allowed to join soon though, because I have not exactly pinpointed what it is I am supposed to do.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Very interesting. Some fantastic information has been shared in this thread.

I have some questions:

1) Can beings from a higher realm directly communicate with those in a lower realm and manipulate events?

2) Are there gatekeepers or overseers who watch over all realms and make sure everything is going as it is meant to?

3) Is it possible to skip realms in extraordinary circumstances or is the set-order of realm progression something that cannot be altered?

edit on 29/9/2010 by Dark Ghost because: removed one question which was answered when I reread information more carefully

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Maybe this is a clue to transition?

.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hi - thanks for your questions.

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
1) Can beings from a higher realm directly communicate with those in a lower realm and manipulate events?

Yes, that is the case. Our bodies have many layers which are more subtle than our eyes allow us top perceive, hence by kinetics of energy around our physical vessel, and these layers delve into different dimensions based on their vibratory frequency. Because of this multidimensional subtle body, we are receptive to any vibrations relative to that of each layer. So lets say, a being that is much more highly evolved; understands the concepts of consciousness and vibration (and this being's consciousness is vibrating much higher than ours currently) - so this particular being wants to communicate with us, it could choose to find a correlation with us within one of these subtle multidimensional bodies, but you can imagine that it's a minority of people who can actually extend their awareness into these subtle bodies. for instance, it would be like trying to "feel" the area around your body in a four foot radius (for the emotional and spirit bodies) - it takes much practice.

Although most likely we would not be aware of this communication at all, as we are not aware of our dimensional bodies, so it would be like trying to talk to a dog using english, the dog just hears sounds and makes no sense of it. Now compound this with not being able to physically see where those sounds are coming from and who is making them, the dog would not understand at all. I think this is a good metaphor t show us how we may not decode or receive any communication in our consciousness. That's not to say that there is a lot of unconscious communication happening. There is.

2) Are there gatekeepers or overseers who watch over all realms and make sure everything is going as it is meant to?

I know about the nephilim looking after the star gates in sixth dimensional space - not first hand of course but read some channelled material on this, but I do not like to see gatekeepers as people in a position of power but more an oversee-er of events, to help along the way, not with the use of control and power but with the use of love and wisdom. But this is all speculation from my side as I have had no direct experience in this realm.

3) Is it possible to skip realms in extraordinary circumstances or is the set-order of realm progression something that cannot be altered?

Is it possible for you to imagine doing this? Then yes you could. At the end of the day if you have had enough study and experience in sub-quantum kinetics and understand every facet of our toroidal nature, then you would understand how to manifest whatever change you desire within a certain set of universal rules. Think of a buddha for example, he is a pure mathematician who spends hours delving into consciousness in order to understand the toroidal nature of our being, then once the time is right, when he understands the physics of it through experience. he chooses to transcend the wheel of Dharma. And I think now that we are having a helping hand from the photon belt, many more people will be interested to get off the wheel in which ever form they like. All roads lead to one here.

Anyway I hope that answers your questions. It good to see some people have found this thread now as I have much more to contribute soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join