It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Dimensions & Understanding the coming Transition

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hey everyone, hope you are doing well! I would like to talk about Dimensions and the shift. I’m attempting to consolidate information about dimensions and the transition we are entering in the next few years. I’m also hoping for anyone with knowledge in this field to fill me in on areas I don’t know so well. I’m obsessed with understanding the working of the universe, I read a lot about dimensions on the net, and ask my spiritual teachers these same questions; after a long time of questioning I’ve found some common threads. I have also had a lot of confusion with this area as many say there are 7 dimensions, others say 9, 11 (string theory), and 13. So which one is it? And how do we ‘know’ it’s correct?

I also hope some individuals who have had some 'inner' experience with these may also be able to contribute to the post (if you have been astral travelling or have had communication with spiritual beings – what ever!) Please add if you are fascinated with dimensions.

For those that are starting the search for information about the grander scheme of “our” universe and it’s dimensions/densities, at least they can have a good starting point here! (well hopefully :-))

So, the questions I would like to look at are:

1. What is a Dimension?
2. What is a Density?
3. What’s the Difference between Dimensions and Densities?
4. What is a Frequency?
6. What is an Overtone?
7. How many Densities are there?
8. What are these Densities comprised of?
9. What is the basic overview of these dimensions?
10. What are frequencies and overtones and what do they have to do with dimensions?
11. What will happen when we shift dimensions in the next transition?
12. Are there multiple timelines for this shift?

I’ll also be attempting to answer in an esoteric fashion, one which does not exactly conform to our patriarchal society of rigid facts, figures and scientific proof, although some of this material fits in with science, and more will fit into this framework as we grow closer to the shift into a matriarchal age. So if you wish to question what I write here just keep this in mind as some of these questions have no answers based on scientific evidence (I’ll be the first to admit that).

Some would say these are answers that you need to find within yourself as there is no way we can have scientific proof of all dimensions from our limited perspective. But if something resonates as truth within you, then use it to further your knowledge!

P.S. Some of this first part is elementary but it’s good to start at the beginning, so please forgive me if you already know this stuff.

What is a Dimension?

A level of existence or consciousness
www.merriam-webster.com...

A division of the universe.
hwww.experiencefestival.com...

In ascension lore, the dimensions could be better described as density levels. Dimension doesn’t refer to length, width, and height in this case, with a position or place in space, but rather to a resonance of energy. Those who resonate with a particular level of energy, referring to their vibration and light quotient, exist in that dimension.
books.google.com.au...=onepage&q=12%20dimensions%20overtones&f=false

What is a Density?

Density relates to planes of consciousness
www.inthelight.co.nz...

What is the difference between Dimensions and Densities?

So we can see here that dimensions and densities are referred to as the same or very similar. They are actually different but I do not wish to delve into much detail here as it becomes confusing.

Continued....

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Densities and dimensions are fundamental planes or levels of consciousness; vibration/light Each dimension or density may vibrate at different oscillations or frequencies which can be divided into 12 major sets, but this will be explained Later. String theory gives you a picture of how the vibrations fit into our everyday life, but I’ll be brief here as it’s not so important for our discussion:

String Theory – a little extract

String theory can be formulated in terms of an action principle, either … which describes how strings move through space and time. In the absence of external interactions, string dynamics are governed by tension and kinetic energy, which combine to produce oscillations. The quantum mechanics of strings implies these oscillations take on discrete vibrational modes, the spectrum of the theory. – emphasis mine.

en.wikipedia.org...

Why can’t I see everything vibrating?

Everything we ‘see’ is vibrating at some level or frequency; these vibrations are interpreted by our brain through our eyes as stimulus, which then travels along the optic nerve as electrical impulses, and ends up at the occipital lobe. This lobe contains two visual cortices and connects to the frontal lobe to process the signal into information. Basically your brain doesn’t let you see objects as vibrating strings, or quarks, or electrons, or Protons, neutrons, and electrons, it processes these and forms an object for you. As well, the light vibrations recognised by the brain are only a small portion of the electromagnetic spectrum - 390 to 750 nm.

So we generally can’t see vibrations in every object due to our brain functions (if you have trained the mind enough through meditation, this is very possible) and we generally cannot see the full spectrum of vibrations due to the sensitivity of our photoreceptors in our pupils. You can do your own research here if you wish to know more.

What is a Frequency?

The number of times a specified periodic phenomenon occurs within a specified interval, as:
-The number of repetitions of a complete sequence of values of a periodic function per unit variation of an independent variable.
-The number of repetitions per unit time of a complete waveform, as of an electric current.

Frequency is the reciprocal of the time taken to complete one cycle
www.answers.com...

So if you have seen a sign wave plotted on a graph (sin equations), you will see that it’s an oscillating wave, and within one complete revolution of the sign wave determines it frequency. This then in turn allows you to determine where on the spectrum it can be placed; i.e wether we here it, see it, possibly feel it or whether it’s outside of our sensory perception.

So if you can keep this in mind; dimensions/densities are different vibrational frequencies. Some we see (our everyday world) and some which we do not see. There is a lot of information out there describing how you can mentally achieve the ability to see other dimensions. In my opinion this can be done, by altering your brains waves to oscillate at a different frequency. It’s a mind bend though, you have to lower your brain waves in order to consciously enter higher dimensions which vibrate much higher than our visible spectrum. Again, there is research to prove that this goes on inside a Buddhist monks mind whilst meditating. Some people can practice this and in the initial stages you can see bleed through from the astral plane with your eyes open.

The theta level opens the door to fall down even deeper into the psychic/astral world. At this level, one is able to experience astral travel and psychic communication, achieve enlightenment, and enter into other dimensions.

www.sleepdisordersguide.com...

Continued...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The theta level opens the door to fall down even deeper into the psychic/astral world. At this level, one is able to experience astral travel and psychic communication, achieve enlightenment, and enter into other dimensions.

www.sleepdisordersguide.com...

What is an Overtone?

An overtone is any frequency higher than the fundamental frequency of a sound. The fundamental and the overtones together are called partials. Harmonics are partials whose frequencies are whole number multiples of the fundamental

en.wikipedia.org...

Okay, this brings me to my next point.

How many Densities are there?

There are a few ways to draw the borders between each realm and dimension and I will go through a few but start with this.

The hidden dimensions and unseen realms make up a much larger proportion of the universe than the physical parts which are visible to us – physicists know this and call the unseen parts "dark matter" and "dark energy". Conventional science has not yet theorised a plan of these higher dimensions so we must look to ancient knowledge and alternative science for the answers.
www.esotericscience.org...

This description of dimensions corresponds with that of the ancient view, but not the modern view, which sees the first three dimensions as the x-y-z axis of space and the fourth dimension as time. Then the modern view continues up the dimensions mathematically as defined by modern science. It is not that the scientific way is wrong; it’s just based on different concepts.

What I am explaining is entirely different. In this explanation the universe is seen as purely sound or vibration. The relationship between the dimensions is also purely vibrational and corresponds perfectly to the laws of music and harmonics. The dimensions are separated from each other in exactly the same proportions that the notes on the chromatic scale of music are separated from each other. Instead of cycles per second as in music, for dimensions thay are separated by wavelength, but the proportions are the same.

There are 12 major (dimensions,) and 12 minor overtone dimensions, for a total of 144 dimensions in each octave of the dimensions. There appears to be almost infinite number of dimensions that keep repeating themselves over and over, except that the experience of them changes as one moves up the dimensions. All dimensions interpenetrate one and other, so in the space where you stand at this moment, all dimensions are passing through your body.

(dimensions,)= emphasis mine
books.google.com.au...=onepage&q=12%20dimensions%20overto nes&f=false

In essence there are twelve dimensions major dimensions with 12 overtones within each (the baby steps). But this is just one way to describe it. I will look at planes after this section.

The universe that we see with the stars and planets is defined as the third (major) dimension within the twelve major dimensions. So the Earth is within the third dimension, but within and around the earth and the entire universe are twelve overtones of the third dimension.

Although you cannot see these third-dimension overtones, they are worlds that have been known and experienced by shamans, medicine men and women for thousands of years.

If a person was to enter into an overtone of the Earth’s third dimension, or any other dimension, he or she would disappear from view her on Earth and re-appear in another world.

books.google.com.au...=onepage&q=12%20dimensions%20overto nes&f=false

Continued...

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Reflections]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Planes

A little on planes might also help you understand the nature of dimensions (these planes may be parts of more than one dimension). A lot of material you may find, refers to the 7 planes which correlate directly with the below list. Starting from 1, which is the densest plane to 7, which is the most subtle plane. Being the most subtle, doesn’t necessarily mean that it is the weakest. Consciousness comes from the most subtlest plane so you can get an idea of how powerful it really is.

There are seven planes of existence (each are named slightly different from many sources – I’ll refer to the theosophy terms)
1. Physical Plane (1/2 physical / ½ Etheric) (Coarse)
2. Astral (Desire/Emotional)
3. Mental (1/2 mental / ½ Causal)
4. Buddhic (Intuition)
5. Atmic (Spirit)
6. Monadic (Parentless/Self Existing)
7. Logoic (Divine) (The Creator)

Each of these planes are divided into seven partial dimensions with each 1/7 embodying a denser aspect of an entire plane. i.e. the Physical plane has an aspect of the physical, than a partial of the Etheric, then a partial of the astral and so on.

1. Physical Plane

The physical plain consists of several levels. The first three are dense chemical regions with the upper four consisting of four physical ethers.
1. Solids
2. Liquids
3. Gases
4. 1st Ether-Electric Ether
5. 2nd Ether-Pranic Ether
6. 3rd Ether-Light Ether
7. 4th Ether-Mental Reflecting

The three lower sub-planes are the solids, liquids and gases with which we are all familiar for they compose the material world about us which we cognize through our five senses — seeing, hearing, feeling, tasting and smelling.
The four higher ethers are nevertheless composed of matter of the physical plane even though we do not discern them by any of our physical means. They compose what we call the earth's atmosphere. This etheric realm interpenetrates the solids, liquids and gases of the dense physical planet, bringing "life" to the forms thereof. These four physical ethers are all about us and through us and without them we would not be living and breathing beings.
www.agoyangyang.com...

2. Astral Plane

It is enough to described the astral plane as the EMOTIONAL plane, the plane of desires. The more refined ethers, atoms, molecules and structures of the astral world permeate our physical plane, just as our denser gases, molecules and atoms permeate the solids of our earth. The astral world lies all about us — intangible and imperceptible, but there, nonetheless. This astral world is not too different from or opposed to the physical plane with which we are so familiar, because it is largely composed of the as-tral and etheric duplicates of physical plane objects.

Upon the astral plane there is neither distance nor time. There is no heat or cold, summer or winter, day or night. Many mystics have called it the world of maya, or illusion. Yet it is a great deal nearer to the state of ultimate reality than is this physical plane and these physical senses by which we discern actual reality so feebly. The astral plane is called, in the annals of occultism, the Hall of Learning, which is a most appropriate name for truly it is there that one learns the real from the unreal, and how to discriminate between them.

What we call our astral plane we also consider to be the astral body of our planet. It exists all around us and interpenetrates the solid earth beneath our feet It also extends far into the atmospheric and etheric realms above our heads. We might picture it as a huge globe of astral matter, with the physical earth float-ing in the center of it. The densest aggregation of astral atoms are those which penetrate the earth itself, and extend into its core.
www.agoyangyang.com...

continued...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
3. Mental Plane

the mental plane separated into two levels: the lower mental plane and the higher mental plane. The latter we call the causal plane. Remember in each of the major planes there are seven sub-planes. The intuitional Plane has three planes above it and three planes below it. The intuitional Plane is a "midway" plane between the human and the god-man. Note that there are three lower sub-planes and three higher sub-planes, with the middle plane acting as an intermediary between them. This midway zone is a "battleground" for the mind of man, where a perpetual struggle ensues between his higher and lower mind. The lower three sub-planes are called the "region of concrete thought" and the upper three are called the "region of abstract thought."

The abstract mind is that which creates the patterns or the blueprints of ideas and thoughts. The concrete mind is the mind which creates the forms upon which the thought patterns and the blueprints of ideas are woven. The abstract mind builds a dream-house... the concrete mind brings it into physical manifestation.

When we refer to the mental plane we not only encompass the plane of the mind as we comprehend it at our present level of understanding, but considerably more. We encompass also the highest levels of consciousness, the force of which permeates ALL things and all planes. The Sanskrit term which Eastern philosophers have used for centuries to describe this plane, is manas which means consciousness, but which also has come to mean mind.

Just as the human ear can perceive sounds which vibrate only within certain vibratory limits, so can the human mind, at its present level, receive only the thoughts ranging within a certain vibratory scale. The brain of man is not yet receptive beyond a certain point, though the "mind” substance of the mental world extends the full scope of both the highest and the low-est planes of life.

www.agoyangyang.com...

4. Buddhic Plane

"Buddhic" is a Sanskrit word denoting wisdom. The Buddhic Plane is the plane of divine wisdom and divine "love.” This we term INTUITION. It far surpasses our usual interpretation of intuition — which we popularly call hunches. It could be called the plane of super-conscious perception or immediate cognition; it could be called the plane of innate discernment. This is, indeed, divine wisdom in manifestation. We sometimes speak of this higher perception as "clairsentience."

The Intuitional or Buddhic Plane is the plane of the genius, that rare soul who works in the round of his everyday life through flashes of intuitive illumination from a higher Source than that which the ordinary man perceives. The genius is that one who finds his normal consciousness level expressing that which seems superior to the average.

There are three planes above the Intuitional, and three below. Above are the divine Godhead, the Monadic and the Nirvanic Planes. Beneath are the mental, the astral and the physical. The Intuitional Plane thus becomes the "midway" plane between the human man and the god-man...the midway point between the higher planes of life and the lower planes of life,..the Three Worlds of God and the three worlds of man.
://www.agoyangyang.com/7_planes_2/7_planes_2.html

This plane is also the plane that many refer to as the Akashic Records.

We don’t exist on this level. Instead it is essentially a library that contains all the information in the universe. It neutrally observes all that has gone on within the universe from its inception to its completion.
the-turtles-back.blogspot.com...

continued...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
5. Atmic Plane

Spiritual plane, occurring beyond time, space, and human comprehension, in occultism is the highest of the levels of existence, the primary level of creative power from which all other levels unfold. This spiritual plane, like other planes pertaining to occult theory, metaphorically speaking is the "above," however in reality all planes interpenetrate the realm of material experiences through the senses. A.G.H
www.themystica.com...

6. Monadic Plane

In the traditional Western Mysteries, the Monadic Plane is the focus in consciousness of the Monad, an interrelated group of twelve Souls that share a common Karmic bond upon release from the Logoic Plane, the Seventh Plane of Ascension. In Ascension Theory, the Logos only “sees”, or experiences, the Soul, and in the Western Mysteries, only the Monad – the family of Souls. This relationship of intimate familial association is seen in all of the subsequent expressions of the Planes of Ascension, right down to and including the Physical plane, where it takes the form of the biological, or nuclear, family. On the Buddhic Plane, this is seen in the spiritual family of Initiates and Ascended Masters, on the Atmic Plane in the form of Soul companions and partners, on the Mental Plane in the form of business, financial, and philosophical “partners”, and on the Astral Plane as archetypal interrelationships and psychic involvement.
www.searchlightforyou.com...

7. Logoic Plane

The first stage of this metaphysically, is the Divine Universe, the plane of Active or Free Intelligence or Logos, includes the Divine Worlds, (Logos) and the Manifest Temporal Cosmos. Here is where the One Light of the Logos or Transcendent Nous becomes a prism of many radiances. these in turn supervise the creation below. Moving up from lower finite existence, this plane or universe is experienced as a place of profound and subtle cosmic and esoteric mysteries and gnosis hinting at the Unfolding of the Logos, in which there is no distinction between oneself and the cosmos. This universe constitutes the union of the Causal and Supracausal. www.kheper.net...

At this point we reach a whole new level. I think it’s time to mention… Fractal Cosmology!

Fractal Cosmology

Fractals are patterns that repeat themselves on ever-smaller scales, i.e. a pattern in the macrocosm repeats itself in the microcosm. For example: a galaxy is a rotating mass of stars around a central core. This same pattern can be seen on a smaller scale in the solar system with its planets rotating around a central sun. The same pattern can also be seen on a subatomic level with electrons rotating around the nucleus. So how does this relate to the seven planes? We already know that each of the seven planes has seven subplanes, but the scale also increases in magnitude. The seven planes that we have been referring to are actually equivalent to the seven subplanes of an even greater series of planes called the cosmic planes.
www.esotericscience.org...

I will add more information here later - as it is important to visualise the toroidal nature of the universe, it will help our 3D level of understanding.

continued...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Ok so that goes through the planes, there is a lot more out there but that's my understanding of the general nature and levels.

In terms of the 13 dimensions earlier on, if you can think of the chromatic scale in music (I'll find a picture to put here) you can understand the borders of the 13 dimensions. It will also help clarify female/male polarities along the way. This will be covered more later.

The First Dimension

The first dimension is the sphere of planetary consciousness. It relates to the planetary being we call Earth, or Gaia, from the Greek myths. The first density level is the first level of consciousness that connects us all because we all live in the biosphere of Mother Earth, even if we don’t consciously recognise it.

If we think of the first dimension in terms of space, being a single point, the first dimension would be the single point in the centre of Earth.
books.google.com.au... =onepage&q&f=false

The Second Dimension

The second dimension is the consciousness level between the core of the planet and the surface, between Mother Gaia and humanity. The forces of nature that mediate between the heart of the Earth and the world of humans are the beings who are guardians of the second density level. They are the telluric beings, known by many names. We call them elementals

The elementals are the spirits who embody one of the four classical elements of earth, air, fire, and water. They guide and harness the energy of their particular element. books.google.com.au... =onepage&q&f=false

When I was travelling to a place in Europe, I experienced the elementals for the first time. I didn’t know what they were as I was seeing tiny white balls or particles flying around in the sky forming very organic patterns. They only seem to come into focus when you look between the space of an object and your view point, of course avoid a dusty place because I’m sure it will be easy for you to confuse elementals and dust for the first time viewer. Anyway you can find lots of information about this, some might question the fact that we cannot really prove this point, but I say go and experience it for yourself and make up your own mind, I will respect whatever opinion you form.

The Third Dimension

The third dimension is the level of human consciousness. It is the surface of the planet, but more importantly, it id the collective consensus physical reality that has not only height, length, and width but also linear time, cycles, seasons, and the physical laws of Newtonian science.

The third dimension is the bridge between the lower realms and the higher realms beyond planetary consciousness on the vertical axis of reality.

continued...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
With the String Theory...many have gave up on the idea that it will show a certain number of dimensions...because the more they look into this idea, the more dimensions they find.

So we may be dealing with what seems as an infinite amount of dimensions, which shoots really all limited understandings of the purpose of each dimension out of the water, making it impossible to explain the reasons for each dimension.

As interesting as it is to wonder about the mechanics of the design....the things things of Spiritual nature seem to be the things we should treasure...like love, forgiveness, acceptance, hope, ect.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The Fourth Dimension

The fourth dimensions is the space of the collective unconscious, the archetypal realm that links the thoughts and mind, conscious, of not only humanity but all the beings on earth. Here we are beyond time and space. We experience this dimension as the dream world, or the astral plane. We can go anywhere or do anything here, limited only by our imagination. Our thoughts and ideas manifest much more readily in the fourth dimension, because unlike the third dimension, the fourth is not dense, not bound by the rules of space and time. This level is associated with the realm of Yesod in the Qabalah, and has similarities to both the Upper and Lower Worlds of the shaman. One of the secrets of true magick is that for the something to appear in the physical work, it must first manifest on the astral plane.

The fourth dimensions forms a screen to the higher dimensions. As we ascend beyond this dimensions of light we move further away from human experience. we have more difficulty understanding the pure energies of the higher dimensions and require a method to translate them into forms we can understand.

Our minds translate the energies of the higher dimensions, using the symbols found in the collective fourth dimensional consciousness. We relate to higher energies as colors, sounds, pictures, feelings and archetypal imagery.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Actually you have hit the punch line but not completely. Although there may be infinite there is a repetitive order to the dimensional levels in our current universe, like the musical scale, just like different frequency bands.
Once you reach the end of the first full complete octave of our universe (13th dimension) then it seems like we reach into another level of octaves which could be described as access to other universes.
If you have seen the picture of the Toroidal fractal, then it becomes clear that the dimensions are infinite, but there is still a level of order, or repetitive patterns in our own universe and it's dimensions.

The Fifth Dimension

The fifth dimension is the dimension of unity. the individuality of consciousness merges harmoniously with the group identity of the collective unconsciousness. "You" and "I" identities more easily flow into "we", yet individuality is not completely sacrificed. This strange paradox is difficult for those of us in the third dimension to understand. There is still a sense of individuality, yet there is much greater awareness of group identity on the conscious level. Where the fourth dimension is characterised as the collective unconsciousness, the fifth dimensions is the collective consciousness.

In the fifth dimension, we are truly conscious of the paradox of duality and separation. All paradoxes are resolved at this level. All dualities are understood. "me" versus "you" consciousness shifts into "we" consciousness, and issues of balance between male/female, light/dark, good/evil, and material/immaterial are all transcended. Now we truly understand these forces were never really in conflict to begin with, but were complimentary.

Even the paradox of time is resolved in the fifth dimension, in the third dimension, we consciously experience linear time - the past, the present, and future-yet we know that other times are accessible. We touch other times through the use of divination tools, to predict the future or recall past life memories. Mystical teaching says that time is really an illusion, and in the fifth dimension we truly understand this. We become conscious of ourselves in all times and all places. as we go higher in the dimensions, they become less linear and harder to put into words.

In the paradox of individuality, each lord or lady has a face, a facet that is his or her area of expression, yet each is undeniably part of the whole. In human terms, we can think of the Shamballa as a holographic, with each piece containing the whole, just as each piece of holographic film, when cut contains the entire image. We used to view the city (Shamballa) as a whole identity, but each building, each home, in the city belonged to an individual master. In the image of the city, there was group identity and individual identity.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

What are these Densities comprised of?

actually, a slight interlude- The reason I mention the above (frequencies and overtones) is that music theory is quite intriguingly similar to how the dimensions are structured and what they are comprised of. A dimension does not just have one frequency existing within it dimensional limits, there consists a series of overtones which gradually blend each dimension into the next, think of it as baby steps upwards in between two larger steps. The baby steps being the overtones, and the two larger steps being the dimensional border or limit. When I say limit, I simply mean the marking point of one dimension to another in terms of frequency range. I will go into this in more detail.

If creation (the physical and subtle dimensions) is a spectrum, then where we draw the lines between the dimensions is rather arbitrary. This is similar to the rainbow spectrum, where there is no neatly placed line dividing the red and orange or orange and yellow. One colour blends seamlessly into the next. Where we draw the line is up to us. Dimensions are somewhat like that. Occultists have created these reality maps as mandalas, to help us understand our experiences, to understand where it is useful to draw the lines. Though we could divide the rainbow into twelve colours, the easiest way and most useful model is divided into seven. The descriptions of the dimensions are attempts to create familiar rainbows.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Great thread! Lots of good information presented here on the way things are, at least in my universe. One of the things I always find interesting, is how science and spirituality can mix to give a semi-explanation to most of this. Of course, most scientists won't believe it, and they just think that nothing exists beyond this material realm. However, there are a few out there that have the feeling and perception that what lies beyond this plane of existence is a realm of endless possibilities, growth, and enlightenment. Excellent read, thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The Sixth Dimension

The sixth dimension is the realm of geometry. It isn't the realm of the Pythagorean theorem, though Pythagoras had a strong connection to this level of consciousness. It is the realm of sacred geometry, teachings that were part of Greek mystery schools, where Pythagoras was a teacher. Though sacred geometry has been omitted from most classroom teachings, it is the language of life and light, from which all things manifest.

for those of you who are more interested in how the sacred geometry depicts the level of consciousness you should check out Drunvalo's work on the flower of life V1 and V2. This stuff helped me kind of click in terms of dimensions and how they relate to consciousness.

The Sixth Dimension - continued

Sacred geometry is the study of form and structure. All material things in the third dimension have an energetic template. According to traditional occult principle, in order for anything to exist in the material world, it must first exist on the astral plane. But how does something come together on the astral plane, what we would relate to as the fourth dimension? It's pattern, it's basic components, must be fashioned from the geometry of light in the sixth dimension. All form precipitates down from the sixth dimensions, through the diamond of Shamballa in the fifth dimension, to the astral archetypes of the fourth dimension, to physical forms in the third, second, and first dimensions.

The sixth dimension is mental in nature and based on the ideas of information. Thoughts first take form in the sixth dimension before they manifest on the astral plane. Spiritiulists and occultists would call the sixth level the mental level.

Ideas take "shape" here through sacred geometry. All shapes are said to be based on combinations of platonic solids-five shapes, each resonating with a different element. The platonic solids are expressions of elemental energy on a higher plane. Their "discovery" is credited to Plato.

The morphogenetic fields, the geometric structures of energy theorised by biologist Rupert Sheldrake, exist in the sixth dimension. They are patterns of energy that hold our template, that hold the geometry of not only our bodies but also the collective information of our species. When you were conceived, you were one single cell, with a variety of instructions encoded in your DNA. That single cell divided into two, four, eight, and so on, forming an embryonic human. But how do certain cells know to become brain cells, bone cells, muscle cells, or nerve cells? Most people would say that the DNA tells them to do so. But if all cells start out exactly alike, how to certain cells know how to "activate" nerve-cell instructions while others activate muscle-cell instructions, and then develop accordingly and in the right location? According to the theory of morphogenetic fields, it is these invisible geometric fields that are guiding the process. According to the ascension paradigm, it is the sixth dimension guiding the process for all shape and form are rooted there.

Sixth dimension continued a few posts down...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think it is a good thread and eagerly await the arrival of those who are learned in topics involving Space and Dimensions. I am personally interested in learning about the different "features" that indicate an advancement to a Higher Dimension. For example, it is stated that the addition of "time" or "duration" is the feature which confirms entry into the Forth Dimension from the Third. It would be great if we could get a list detailing each Dimension and the additional feature needed to progress to the next Dimension.

*Eagerly awaiting*

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Hi thanks, just for your information - this is my intended purpose - but I have a lot to write out to describe the dimensions so after I finish going through all of them I will come back to our immediate situation shifting to the next dimension - but just because you are eager I would like to give you a little hint.

There is some special courses one can do for this soul purpose, now if you understand we have been on the band wagon many times in this dimension and have accumulated what one would say, a lot of "karmic baggage". In order to pass more pleasantly into the next dimension in the coming shift one would have to release that baggage. Although there is a catch, you have to understand the concept of the outer world being a reflection of your inner self or your psyche to be able to identify what areas you require work to "remove" this baggage.

When you can understand this key concept, and then see all the things in relationships with others where things don't flow, where you find yourself getting annoyed, upset, frustrated, fearful, insecure... etc these are the areas that require attention. These are the areas that your inner psyche is telling you "hey! look at, I'm trying to tell you that you don't like this part of yourself!" The more you don't notice this, the amplitude of the outer worlds reflections increase, in other words, the universe taps you on your shoulder the first time, then two taps next time, then grabs your arm, and Slap! So it's important to notice any escalation in these areas as they are the priorities you should address. These areas are where you bundle up negative energy in yourself. If you could see it, it would look like big dirty blobs in your auric field.

You need to remove these energetic imprints from yourself so you can vibrate at a higher frequency, which will allow you to "shift" into the next dimension/resonance/frequency. Give me a few more days and I'll have a much better working outline on how you can do this.

Oh by the way - regarding this area, don't take it personally and don't beat yourself up about it when you identify these things. it is the hardest thing to do - looking at yourself and realising there are things that you don't like about yourself. It's painful work and can bring up childhood traumas and lots of other stuff you never knew you hung onto....

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Anyway back to Dimensions!

The Sixth Dimension - continued - 2

Morphongentic fields are also associated with the concept of consciousness grids, which evolved out of a controversial theory known as the hundredth moneky effect. According to this theory, each species has a field of energy, low in energy but high in information, connecting all the members of that species, and this energy field transfers information to the members in a nonlocal fashion. // for more on nonlocal see Ervin Laszlo - science and the akashic field // every member of the species is linked through an invisible force.

The theory was initially based on the discoveries of researchers studying the Japanese snow monkey on the island of Koshima in 1952. They noticed that one female monkey learned to wash the dirt off her potato in the water. She began to teach the potato washing to other monkeys on the island. Soon, all the monkey on the island (about a hundred) were washing their potatoes. researchers other islands noticed that immediately all the monkeys of the same species on the other islands began to wash their potatoes. They didn't learn the skill slowly and teach it to each other, as on Koshima. No monkey from Koshima swam over to teach them. They all spontaneously knew how to wash their potatoes, and made it part of their culture.

It was theorised that when a certain "critical mass" of a species, about one hundred for the Japanese snow monkey, learns something, the information is suddenly transferred into the consciousness of every member in the race. It's as if enough member of a species have to do the work to create a psychic "circuit" in the collective field of consciousness.

When the circuit is solid and fully formed, the entire consciousness of the species can flow through it. ... Experiments with other types of animals and people have been done to explore this theory.

The fields of energy in the hundredth monkey theory are like racial morphogenetic fields describe by Sheldrake.

The human race's morphic field is much like a racial oversoul or monad connecting us all genetically, culturally, and spiritually. It is believed that once a critical mass of people reaches a level of ascension, then the rest of the species can automatically ascend in what is called a global ascension.

I'm sure you have all heard of this hundredth monkey effect and critical mass and I also have heard that the idea of the mayan tribes have also talked about the critical mass, where - a small group of people actually ascend in vibration which helps set in place a form or circuit in a higher dimension which will help in the transition.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Thanks very much for all this info, it's great food for thought, just one question, all I've ever wanted to do was wind the clock back to the start of my life and be old enough to enjoy the first 8-10 years, because, quite frankly, the last 20 have been pretty crappy!
so time travel in a nutshell, so which dimension would i need to be in for that? 4th?

Thankyou

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tramman2000

Hi, from my learnings you are in all dimensions at once but it's not exactly perceivable with our current bodies/minds. Some serious purification needs to be done. But to be honest you can do some research on Andy Bisalgio. He has stated he was part of a CIA project which involved telportation and as you know if you can teleport, you bend space-time or time-space, and travel back in time. He has got to be one of the most intriguing guys i've heard in a while.

A. Bisalgio Radio Interview Stargate

You called also check out a book about stargates and stardomes, which involves beings called the nephilims which apparently are the minders of these gates.

But you would need to be conscious of the fifth dimension, if you eat natural foods, do some meditation, clear out your baggage, maybe try and learn the merkaba, you could probably work with this dimension from our current dimension. Make sense?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm only up to the seventh dimension at the moment, so I will keep entering in the information. I hope so far that this is making sense and creating a good overview for every one. Ciao for now.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The Seventh Dimension

As we enter the higher dimensions beyond the sixth, we lose shape and form. The dimensions become more abstract and less easily described in human language. We are still trying to comprehend what consciousness could be like at these levels, and have created ideas and models, yet nothing can be very concrete because reality at this level is not concrete. Many practitioners believe that the lines between the higher density levels becomes even more vague, as they overlap each other.

The seventh dimension is the realm of cosmic sound – not the vibratory patterns that we hear in the physical dimension, but the harmonics of creation. If the principle of Correspondence teaches us that patterns repeat on every level, then this dimension is the higher expression of what we know as sound. This is the sound of creation.

Many traditions look at creation through sound imagery. We think of the universe as the song of creation. We each play our own note, our own pattern and melody, in the song. We each have our part. We even use the octave and overtone imagery in our model of the dimensions, with twelve dimensional “notes” in our scale, like the twelve tones in Western music. Hermetic magick references the “music of the spheres”, the heavenly tones created by the movement of the planets, theorised in days past to be the “rings” of their orbits rubbing together. This music was audible only to those mystics with ears to hear it, those in tune with the higher dimensions. The seventh dimension isn’t just the realm of planetary sounds; it’s the realms of the galaxy itself, as the orbits of the stars create music of the heavens.

Barbara Hand Clow relates the seventh dimensions to the modern superstring theory, which is a model in which all the particles and fundamental forces of the universe are seen as tiny vibrating strings that vibrate at resonant frequencies. In a symbolic sense, I think of these infinite strings of energy as the “fabric” of reality.

In the study of science of semantics, terrestrial sound waves are used to create visible forms in sand, dust and jellies. The more complex the sound played through the medium, the more complex is the shape created, including images of sacred geometry.

On this cosmic creative scale, the cosmic-sound dimension creates, or “weaves” together, the structure and reality of our universe. The first step to takes is to form the sacred geometry of the sixth dimension. We are becoming consciousness of our own weaver nature, our own ability to weave the strings, to pluck out the right notes and to change our part of the song of creation, to create the life we want.

Clow also relates this dimension to the galactic highways of light, looking at a theory on the variable nature of the speed of light. Light moving faster than the standardly accepted speed of light exists in this higher dimension, acting as the connecting threads between galaxies, as information highways of light connecting us all.
books.google.com.au... #v=onepage&q&f=false

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Reflections]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join