It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target Iran: The real reason behind the bullseye pegged on Iran

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

The U.S. & Russia did not have satellites buzzing around to hide their Uranium enrichment facilities from in the 40's.

Nuclear Espionage committed by high ranking members of the U.S. is indicated in the case of A.Q. KAHN & the Pakistan Nuclear program.

Sibil Edmunds former FBI agent and whistle blower suggested that in her movie. "Kill the messenger". She was gagged under state secrets rules by the Bush administration.

The United States always needs an enemy to justify their military budget. That might include creating a "nuclear boogy man" in the case of Pakistan.

The U.S. approved giving nuclear materials in the 70's to make IRAN a "nuclear boogy man".

In 1976, President Gerald R. Ford signed a directive that granted Iran the opportunity to purchase U.S. built reprocessing equipment and facilities designed to extract plutonium from nuclear reactor fuel.

According to Washington Post Staff Writer Dafna Linzer, “Ford’s team endorsed Iranian plans to build a massive nuclear energy industry, but also worked hard to complete a multibillion-dollar deal that would have given Tehran control of large quantities of plutonium and enriched uranium – the two pathways to a nuclear bomb. Either can be shaped into the core of a nuclear warhead, and obtaining one or the other is generally considered the most significant obstacle to would-be weopons builders.”

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Really thought provoking post Airspoon, you've given me a whole lotta reading to do, to even begin to understand this.

S+F!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Thank you OP for the information and different slant on things. It's not something I had considered before, but what you have come up with is credible.

On another recent thread somebody made the comment that Israel is a puppet of USA, which is the opposite to what many people think. Mostly I read about Zio Cons controlling the US Goverment and media.

I'm now starting to believe that the whole ME situation is a deliberate creation and cloak for what is really going on.

It's sickening to discover the reality that the Zionists who are not Jews at all, but fake Jews, pretending to be interested in saving Israel, bla bla bla, could actually just be part of an elaborate hoax to give some credence to the crimes being committed.

Just as you say the whole nuclear frenzy being built up about Iran is all nonsense. Anyone with half a brain cell can see that. Same goes for the WMD's supposedly in Iraq, and the Alquida threat from Afghanistan. All made up crap to justify war and occupation.

This has probably been going on for years, and does make you wonder about the credibility of the Holocaust. Did it really happen or was it another made up story to justify dismantling/occupation/control of Germany.

Israel is obviously just a forward landing post for US forces. A weapons store.
Ultimately Jews will recieve the backlash from being manipulated this way, as they are the ones being hyped as the instigators of the trouble in the region.

It's all very sad, but you have to congratulate the perps on their craftiness. These guys are extremely clever. The rest of us are just catching on now.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

It doesn't matter who controls what currency. I too happen to believe that those who control the European currency, also control the US currency, however the system of influence over the international commodities market is designed by the control of the USD.

This isn't about who controls the currency controls the market, you have to look at the larger picture here. It's not as if Europe would benefit just because the commodities market converts to the Euro, as opposed to the dollar.

Again, the system of control over the world's commodity market has been designed around the USD and if that's replaced, it would shift control of the world's commodities out of the hands of TPTB. Why do you think that Iran has made this move? It's not as if Iran like Europe any better than the US. They did this to pry control away from the elites, in an effort to disperse control of the international oil market and the rest of the commodities as a whole.

Currencies aren't independent.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

If Iran wanted Nukes they could have obtained them from Russia when
Russia was playing the ol' Nukes, Nukes who's got my Nuke, I Parked it
right here last Night.

Getting them from the Blackmarket at the time, would have been a lot
easier and cheaper than going to all the trouble of building a Nuk-Yellar
power station.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
BS disinformation.

The US dollar and the Euro are owned and managed by the same international bankster folk. I need look past the first paragraph. I choose not to read further for regret of disgust.

Do you know what you say or are you told what to say?
There are only two choices.
Neither one has grace or worth.

Human race?
What are you racing from?
Yourselves?
Foolish!

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Perseus Apex]

TPTB is a house divided against itself. The elites are constantly jostling for position with one another.

And money matters to these people.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Dupe

[edit on 23-8-2010 by george_gaz]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Great thread.

I recommend watching this documentary about the war in Iraq and how it came about because of the fact that Iraq was using the Euro and not USDs to trade oil.

It backs up the claim with the fact that as the US invaded their first objective was to seize, control and then privatise the oil fields, which is what they did. Only after that did they storm the palace.

I am confident that we will go to war with Iran and whilst the media will spit lies about a nuclear arsenal the real reason will be the black gold.

NB, YouTube doesn't work from work so I hope this is the right documentary.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I agree, this info you've presented to us is compelling, and very well could be a factor in the issue as a whole.

But I tend to think that there is far more going on....

I believe that the US economy has become so reliant on the massive Military Industrial complex that it is imperative to keep the fight going somewhere. Can you imagine what would happen to our already sagging economic status if every last troop came home all at once? Or if the government no longer had need for all of these huge contractors, whether they be tech/aerospace companies like Boeing, Raytheon, etc...

Unemployment would reach, and eventually surpass Great Depression like numbers and living conditions.

I believe that we NEED to keep our military busy, we need to sustain our economy, while also throwing anti-west dictators out of office. The whole oil thing is just the icing on the cake. Not saying I agree with all this, just that this is how it appears to me

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Democrats like to cite FDR's "New Deal" as the saviour of the US economy ( that was at that time still reeling from the crash of 1929), but it wasn't until WWII that the economy finally turned around.
Since then, we have been fighting non stop, somewhere in world. Althought I realize how WWII kicked the economy into gear with all the industry and defense spending, its appaling to think that they still haven't found a way to sustain the stock market without a perpetual puddle of blood beneath their feet.

Think about it....

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
The truth is slowly coming out.
Great thread.

Yes the US has used military force and warfare against the entire world to back the US dollar for sixty years.

Americans think all this constant bloodshed and warfare is to bring freedom and democracy to all the people the US military kill, and that America is a wealthy country because Americans are smart and work hard.

The real truth is far more ugly.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
yes, i heard about the change to the euro in the oil-trade.
but, i think it was a couple of months ago, when the iranians changed it back, because of the euro-crises.
i dont remember where i read it, but i am sure, that i read it.
to my knowledge this thorn isnt hurting anymore.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Currently they use the US dollar and the Euro just as they always have been threating 1 against the other for decades. There latest threat is to dump both currencies and go to the Rial which is there currency. Though this is unlikely heres there statement on 8/9//10.

To fight sanctions, we will remove the dollar and euro from our foreign exchange basket and will replace them with (the Iranian) rial and the currency of any country cooperating with us," Vice President Mohammad Reza Rahimi told Iran's semiofficial Fars news agency. "We consider these currencies (dollar and euro) dirty and won't sell oil in dollar and euro,"

So trust me if Iran is attacked it wont be because which currency they get paid with.

[edit on 8/23/10 by dragonridr]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
What happens when nobody no longer accepts your monopoly money? You go to war with them and force them to accept it. True democracy at work, eh?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
In the book "1984", the world was controlled to the point that even thought was created and directed to any end. While strings are being pulled and the news is feeding lies, we also need to understand that the real objective may be the elimination of Israel, and so this whole thing may be directed to fit the current mindset such as some of the above posts.

However, it is a bad game as it is going to end in a small scale nuclear war where Israel will be forced to play it's hand and attack Iran, for the purpose of making it the villain, so that the world order under the UN, etc may have just cause for it's blockade, heavy sanctions, and eventual invasion and elimination if the State of Israel. The idea is to make Israel look like the bad guy and nothing more.

Yet I don't think it will go as planned because everyone thought Israel would attack the nuclear power plant by last Friday, but it did not. However, when it does attack it's enemy, I believe the world may be left wondering how to justify it's condemnation and calls for Israeli elimination seeing that Israel will not destroy Iran until it is provoked in an attack.

When the powers get tired of waiting, they will intimidate Iran, Hezbollah, or Syria into starting it, and that will start the small scale nuclear war in which a confused elite will not be given justifiable cause against Israel.

Israel is going to be here a while, and the world better get used to it.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
reply to post by Perseus Apex

It doesn't matter who controls what currency. I too happen to believe that those who control the European currency, also control the US currency, however the system of influence over the international commodities market is designed by the control of the USD.

This isn't about who controls the currency controls the market, you have to look at the larger picture here. It's not as if Europe would benefit just because the commodities market converts to the Euro, as opposed to the dollar.

Again, the system of control over the world's commodity market has been designed around the USD and if that's replaced, it would shift control of the world's commodities out of the hands of TPTB. Why do you think that Iran has made this move? It's not as if Iran like Europe any better than the US. They did this to pry control away from the elites, in an effort to disperse control of the international oil market and the rest of the commodities as a whole.

Currencies aren't independent.

--airspoon

Spot on, as was the OP brilliant yet again airspoon, Europe is not set up to have a petroeuro, we're set up to have a petro $, that was the deal, you have the petro $ but you do all the police work, defence spending and R&D.

IIrc pres Carter firmed up the "International communities" determination to preserve this deal under the "Carter doctrine" back in the 70's this committed the USA to war if under a financial attack using oil.

However the cosy set up designed to preserve western Anglo Saxon and European hegemony over the world, read capitalist white, is totally unfair to practically everyone else in the world. The costs of preserving "our way of life" are proving almost as costly as a change would be. Imho manged change is the only way forward to get this we're going to have to be prepared to treat China, Russia and OPEC as equals and accept a more fair worldwide distribution of wealth. Ironically the huge unforeseen costs of the wars and occupations may bring New York and London to the table.

Iran is like Afghanistan and Iraq combined time three in terms of pop and terrain, literally a huge natural fortress, check out its topography, at today's exchange rates imo it would cost close to 10 trillion to conquer and occupy this would likely destroy the US and EU certainly in terms of what we would recognise and want to live in.

As the costs of the wars have diminished our lives already why add yet another even bigger war when managed change is available, after the costs of a war with Iran are factored in I feel sure that managed change will be the route we go down. We may have even stated this managed change, Hillary's announcement of a new structured dialogue between Israel and Palestine at the time when Israel had its last chance to bomb a none active nuke plant was to me indicative of this mindset.

Excellent thread star and flag I recommend looking at Rob Newman's site full of v v good history and stuff about oil in an accessible manner, not bad for a comedian. www.robnewman.com... particularly the history of oil.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Thepreye]

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Thepreye]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
All the anti Iran propaganda bothers me. They keep painting Iran, and ahmadinejad as anti semitic. Iran has the worlds largest jewish population outside of israel, and has 6 jewish temples. Ahmadinejads government even made large contributions to those temples this year. Sound like the moves of an anti-semite organizations? I think not. And all the jewish community there continually refuse israels appeals to leave Iran, and regularly show their support of their homeland, Iran. Further, jews are not denied positions in government. Not the moves of a racist, oppressive regime.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pexx421

From my own research I've come to the conclusion that the only Muslim countries I could possibly live in would be Libya and Iran directly opposite of what the msm would have us think!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Once again Airspoon, phenomenal work! Well put together. If only if was more mainstream and a little earlier, we wouldnt have such hafe and fear mongering over Iran.

Thank you again!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
As a proud AMERICAN citizen, I am here to tell all of you how disgusted I am with your jealous, ignorant, know it all rants against the United States of America!!! My country is not perfect but it is fact that we are the most powerful country in the world, we are proud of our accomplishments, especially for being an infant country. Because of our freedoms, beliefs, military might and compassion, America has been a savior to many countries around the globe. Yes, we have made mistakes and I feel the attack on Iraq was a mistake, but without the US, you know this world would be a living hell. It is hate such as yours that makes us such a powerful country. We keep updating our military technologies to defend our people from you fools. I am sick and tired of my government trying to fight fair, which has drastically extended our wars because there are so many rules of combat. An American soldier cannot fire back at the enemy if there are innocent bystanders in the way. If we unleashed our power, no holds barred, the United States would quickly destroy the enemy. I am not being cocky or arrogant, I am being factual. The most important point is the fact that the United States of America has given and given trillions in aid and money to numerous countries, offer free medical care around the globe, saving people with surgery at no cost, sacrificed its people to save others etc...and all we get is your ignorant, jealous rants. God Bless America and although I am deeply offended, God Bless the ignorant fools and teach them that the United States is a country with good intentions for the people of this unforgiving world.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join