It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target Iran: The real reason behind the bullseye pegged on Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Well done, airspoon. s & f.

unfortunately, the brainwashing on Iran has been going on for awhile now. "Bomb-bomb-bomb, bomb bomb Iran."

The easy answer is to blame an ill-informed populace. IMO that is incorrect, and contrived to put the blame on the masses. I know some very well-informed Americans. It's just that their information is really rotten. Poisoned, actually.

I believe it could be argued that the MSM is a colossal PSYOP unit. And, the average American is the focus of this open-ended military operation.

It's ironic, you know? I was going to say, the Average Joe is the focus of this military operation, but now that we have Joe-the-Plumber imprinted so dishonestly onto our subconscious, the well for that once innocent label has been, well, poisoned.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. F'd and the S.

Funny how somethings never change. We're doing the exact same thing we did to Iraq, and most of the American people will fall for it when it comes time to support an opinion. The MSM will have feed them enough BS by then to think that they're in danger of a nuclear attack from Iran. Thus, the U.S. must support Israel in destroying Iran's capabilities of "terrorist" activities, whether they be a direct threat (nuke attack) or an indirect threat (stock market).

It was almost comical to watch the IAEA inspectors running around Iraq looking for evidence of WMDs when leading up to the Invasion. Comical and Sad. Mostly sad, though. Because no one in the U.S. listened to what the world (EU) was saying about Iraq. There was no evidence supporting any threat of WMDs and no link of Iraq supporting Al Qaeda. Yet, all the talking heads (and an ignorant Congress) convinced average Joe that it was the right thing to do.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Can i just ask, if and when an attack on Iran does happen, would it be a surprise attack or would the MSM focus on a flase flag for a few weeks first?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Farsi: "Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad."

English: "The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of timeFarsi: "Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad."

Just what do you think this statement means
Im not a hater but i basically think it means what the msm said

I think ahmajad or what ever his name is ,is a snake waiting for the right time to strike especially after talking about jerusalem must vanish from the page of time which basically means wiped out or wiped off the face of the earth

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wylde99

It is my belief that it will be a "surprise" attack, though only by Israel. Although the US will be supporting, supplying and arming Israel, it will be Israeli fighters and/or bombers conducting the actual sorties. If things heat up, then the US will rush in to "aid" an allie. There is no way that the American people would support a preemptive attack on Iran, especially seeing both Iraq and Afghanistan, though most falsely believe the war in Iraq is over. Still, we wouldn't be so willing to support another "Iraq".

You might say, "well that is the perfect scenario for a false flag" and on the face of it, it would seem so, though after careful thought, not so much. We already have a supposed valid reason for fighting Iran, their nuclear program and there isn't a need for a false flag. Israel is more than capable of pulling off a successful bombing campaign and the American people would be more than willing to step in to help Israel.

Of course, I could be wrong, but I am almost certain that it will play out this way. In fact, I would be willing to bet money on it. Also, IMO, it's not if Iran comes under attack, it's when Iran comes under attack. It would have to be a miracle for Iran to get out of the cross-hairs unscathed.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by StumpDrummer

It most likely means just what he said, that the Imam said that the brutal and unjust treatment of the Palestinians must end and never be repeated again.

I urge you to watch the 2nd video in the OP, as he gives good insight as to his intentions regarding Jews. For instance, the MSM likes to claim that he denies Jews were slaughtered in Germany during the early-mid 20th century, at the hands of the Nazis.

However, he dispells that claim by stating that he doesn't deny it happened, rather he doesn't think it should be glorified, especially when the Jewish deaths were only a small fraction of the innocent lives lost. Why should be only remember the Jewish deaths? That would be the same thing as making a "big to do" about all of the red-heads murdered on 9/11, while ignoring the fact that many more innocent people lost their lives, irrespective of their ethnic identification.

FWIW, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the Iranian government and the Iranian people seem to have nothing against Jews. In fact, Tehran has the largest population of Jews in the ME, outside of Israel. The Jews in Iran mostly live among the upper class and even take part in government.
Yes, there are Jewish members of the Iranian Parliament. Furthermore, the Jews inside of Iran were offered a large sum of money and a land grant from Israel, to resettle in Israel, yet turned down the offer, as they were happy in Iran. If Iran was so anti-semitic or anti-Jew, then how is that such a large population of Jews are very happy in Iran and even take part in the government? Of course, the MSM would never clue you in to that fact, as it goes against everything they are propagating.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
To the posters that blame all the stupid Americans for this mess.

1. We do not choose our president or their foreign policy

The banks (Wall St & CFR) give us a choice between the "evil of 2 lessors"....both CFR puppet presidents. Vote machine fraud is a distraction in presidential elections. The fraud is already complete before voting begins.

2. We're up against the biggest propaganda machine in the world hands down... period.

3. There are a number of us working to bring the corruption into the spotlight. Special thanks to the OP.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Excellent post airspoon, so many people need to wake up regarding this whole US created Iran fiasco, you have done a great job in telling it like it is.
S & F for you sir,

PEACE,
RK

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

That is a good point ZZombie...
Unfortunately like the Germans before you, it won't prevent all the good citizens from paying for the atrocities commited in their name when the piper comes home to roost.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

As for the know how to build a nuke that was sold by Al Q Kahn
of Pakistan to several countries.

Al Q Kahn - nuclear secrets for sale

The knowledge was sold to various countries around the world.

In the engineering aspect the only two show stoppers are enriched uranium
or some plutonium, and the high G rated switch.

Other than the fuel and the switch a nuke is pretty easy to make.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Iran just loves Israel...look, it even painted Israel's flag on the floor.

isna.ir...

for yet another weapon.

isna.ir...

And while you speak so highly about good Iran and muslims - bad Israelis and Jews, Some 200 women were gang-raped near Congo UN base.

www.google.com...

Kinda put things in perspective doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

If Iran wanted Nukes they could have obtained them from Russia when
Russia was playing the ol' Nukes, Nukes who's got my Nuke, I Parked it
right here last Night.

Getting them from the Blackmarket at the time, would have been a lot
easier and cheaper than going to all the trouble of building a Nuk-Yellar
power station.

What we don't know is usually much more than what we do know. I would bet there are some rogue nukes out there or at least the plutonium.

I do agree with Airspoon assessment, but Iran could have done it in a much different way than looking all threatening, that just eggs on The US and Israel. Such as saying Israel destroyed Palestine… Most know that in the area (not country) that the Palestine lived about 15% were Jewish Palestine. Where Israel is today makes up about 20% of the land mass of the old Palestine area and the other 80% is called Jordan today, a independent country. So Muslim Palestine does have a country of their own and it is 80% larger with a good size oil field which Israel got the short end of the stick on that. This was also all done by the French and Brits who split all that area up into countries.

I think if Israel was just recognized and ignored they would not have a leg to stand on in confrontations, but we all do remember a few countries around them in the past did go to war with them, so I would think them being trigger happy is a reaction of that past and how vulnerable they really are.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

I'm failing to see how 200 women being raped in Africa has anything to do with the subject at hand.

Also, yes I do speak much more highly of Iran, when compared to Israel because it doesn't take a rocket-scientist to see which one of the two is the belligerent and agressive force. Furthermore, I have not said anything about Jews, though nice try and trying to implicate such a thing. FWIW, I am Jewish, love my people and feel that Judaism has nothihng to do with Israel or her behavior.

As far as Iranian weapons, so what? Do you expect them not to arm themselves as they are looking down the our gun barrel? Of course they are going to arm themselves, as they would be stupid not to. Furthermore, their armaments still don't come anywhere close to those of the US and Israel.

As far as the flag on the ground, after what both Israel and the US subjected them to with the Shah of Iran, they have every right to despise us. Of course you probably don't know about the Shah and how we overthrew their democratically elected government to install a brutal and evil dictator, then supplied him with money, weapons and support to use on his own innocent people, because the MSM who you seem to get your imformation from would never want you to know that.

I'm failing to see how your post is relevant in any manner what-so-ever. What are you trying to imply?

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Excellent work OP...

And if to this situation we add the Chavez-Venezuela factor, some things about that friendship with Iran begin to make some sense.

Good for all that Iran is in a region where an attack would be deemed "normal" by the international community (whatever that is...), whereas Venezuela and other dissident countries are dealt with in other ways...

Unfortunately, I agree with you airspoon, that an attack might, just might happen... Let's hope some sense dawns upon the US Gov...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Bravo! Bravo! my friend, excellent piece of investigation.

S & F but wish I could give you another.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The more I read about this, the more I feel like we're all living in the real-world-version of George Lucas' STAR WARS *prequel* trilogy, Episodes I, II and III. People blasted Lucas's storytelling, but the overall comparison is remarkable and somewhat scary...

The essence is that corrupt, greedy BANKERS are sucked into war by an "invisible" or "phantom" menace that works behind the scenes (the Sith) to play two big sides against each other, all the while orchestrating open warfare and all out conflict in order to benefit from the CONFUSION and DESTRUCTION.

In fact, the scrawling words at the beginning of Episode III even state: "...There are heroes on both sides. Evil is everywhere."

Could our world have such a phantom menace? It certainly seems so. Are sides being played against each other? Without much doubt. All of this, too, in a sea of confusion so complex that few would know where to point fingers of blame.

I think Lucas knows more than he has let on, and has planted an important warning into the American/world psyche: watch out for evil that lurks behind the scenes.

How can anyone know which bankers are to blame? How can anyone know which elitists are behind this? And EVEN if we were to discover, how could good people stand up to that kind of wealthy enemy, the kind of enemy who could afford a large, private army? Is there no solution?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
People should really flag this ^^.

You know, I've been living my past 10 years here in the US happily.

I was schooled here, but I'm a foreigner.

My parents sometimes raises comments about my political views as "brainwashed" by American propaganda. I tried to brush them off. However, the more I research and the more sources I read, the easier it is for me to differentiate fact from fiction.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

And this is why I like this web site.

A place where intelligent people can do some digging and present facts in a non offensive and informative manner.

Thank you airspoon, I agree completely that the way Iran is being presented has nothing to do with the reality of the situation. Political spin masters are hard at work on this one. I just wish there were a clean, unbiased point of view that could be presented to to the Americans but I guess that is too much to ask for in this day where journalism has lost all respect.

S&F

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Attacking Iran is the worst idea ever. Our government is not doing the right thing if it starts a third war. Anyone can see that. It's the most obvious thing in the world.

I wish I ruled this country. (note I don' say I'f I was President. The President doesn't RULE this country. Rulers get it done. Show me a president in our lifetime that hasn't been a worthless corporate puppet.)

I would pull all our troops home from every country
I'd sell our military bases in those countries back to those countries
I'd kick out all the banks and let the government print gold backed money
Id cut the military budget down to the minimum to maintain it
Id declare war on usary and cabals of rich sociopaths bent on globalization
Id use the home based military in unison with all militia forces to defeat all forces of evil and curruption infesting the USA.
I'd elect a new president with US citizenship and no ties to CIA or other covert shadowy secret societies and alphabet companies.
Id convert us to a internet based HEAVILY ENCRYPTED voting system where we have direct democracy, where the elected officials actually do what the people want them to do because the peoples vote counts too. What a concept, doing the will of the people and also actually getting stuff done to better the USA.
I would start some major public works projects, Wind power, Solar power, energy efficiency in construction. We go all out for 100% alternative energy. We need FREE energy and internet. Ammend that to the bill of rights.
Internet would be available everywhere as a basic right since voting would be electronic and instant and a civic responsibility of every citizen. Internet would have to be as free flowing as water.
I would pretty much abolish lawyers courts police the lawbooks all in the trash. The law would be simple enough for anyone to understand. Basics like don't steal, Don't kill, Don't hatecrime, Respect property etc. All this compiled into one book and written in plainspoken not-open-for-interpretation sentances. The Law enforcers would be military and militia, strictly for defense against the violent criminal element.
I'd set our industry to the task of building electric cars and converting existing cars to run on the collected solar/wind power

Id make this country a megafortified isolationist refuge of freedom in this sick goddamn world of corporate/bankster human created hell-on-earth.

It would be great. Money would have value again, Energy would be mostly free, cars would run on clean electricity provided by the sun and wind. Politics would become awesome when everyone gets to vote. I never gave a damn about our political system for most of my life because my vote is thrown away no matter who I vote for. If decisions were actually made based on the popular vote though. Imagine how fast we would see a significant change in our world. Everyone would be involved and active in our world. If the founding fathers could have gotten everyones vote via horse riding courier they would have but it wasn't really doable at the time so they decided on representative government. We have internet! We don't really need representatives anymore.

Theres a lot of work in there. The industries for solar and wind and electric car manufacture/electric conversion they would all be massively important. New business opportunities for an economy that would no longer be under the tyrannical thumb of foreign banksters. It would get easier and easier with time as our country gets back to its natural state of abundance and freedom. This depression is artificial, just made up to bleed us dry and kill us off. Just squash the leeches feeding on you and you will eventually get your strength back people!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by StumpDrummer

Farsi: "Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad."

English: "The Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of timeFarsi: "Imam ghoft een rezhim-e ishghalgar-e qods bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad."

I think ahmajad or what ever his name is ,is a snake waiting for the right time to strike especially after talking about jerusalem must vanish from the page of time which basically means wiped out or wiped off the face of the earth

Could you go back and read your own post again please.

Paraphrasing: "this regime must vanish"

If I said I wanted to see the regime in USA disappear, that does not mean I want to see USA disappear. It means I want those in power to disappear.

Iranian elected leader has said he wants those in power in Israel to disappear.

He's not the only one saying this. Many people are calling for those murderous, liars to be jailed.

Of course this has been pointed out innumerable times on ATS, only some prefer to twist the facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join