It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistani Mob Lynches 2 Teenagers [WARNING-GRAPHIC]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This is just disgusting! Think it's time for the U.S. to stop supporting this den of animals.

Video of lynch mob killing two teenage brothers sparks mass demonstrations across Pakistan

A horrifying video of a crowd watching a mob beat two teenage brothers to death has sparked mass demonstrations in Pakistan.

The video, broadcast on Pakistani news channels, shows a lynch mob taking turns to savagely beat the two boys with sticks, drawing blood from them before dragging and hanging their dead bodies from a nearby pole.

But perhaps just as shocking is that none of the dozens of people and police watching tried to stop the vicious attack.

[PLEASE NOTE: THIS VIDEO IS GRAPHIC AND DISTURBING]

Mod Edit: While not wanting to pander to censorship, members' reactions have shown it wise to add these cautionary notes to this post.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Can you only imagine how the family of these two boys feel?

While people gripe and moan about the legal system in the US, at least there is a trial before somebody gets executed.

Am I surprised that nobody stopped this? No. Anybody who dared step in, might have met the same fate.

All I have to say, after reading this article, is that I feel very lucky, to live in the US!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
God....I am 17....it makes me sick.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yeah, we should stop supporting these Pakistani animals!

en.wikipedia.org...

Whooooops!

P.S. I am sure that the mobs of protesting Pakistanis were secretly supporting the killers!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
Yeah, we should stop supporting these Pakistani animals!

en.wikipedia.org...

Whooooops!

P.S. I am sure that the mobs of protesting Pakistanis were secretly supporting the killers!

Why did you include that wikipedia article for?
Are you trying to say this has any relation to the execution in Pakistan?
Her killer was Winston Moseley. Real Pakistani sounding name hun?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I included the wiki link to make the above posters feel bad about themselves, because this kind of thing did and does happen in America.

edit: Also I am sick of people treating non-newsworthy events as if they are earthshattering, and that motivated my above post.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by SmedleyBurlap]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
How can anyone justify this sort of behaviour?I am truly disgusted at this,we call ourselves a civilised world*sigh*,seems all we humans are good for is hurting each other

Regards to all

link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

Nope. Don't feel bad about myself. Now I guess if I had ever participated in a lynch mob, or witnessed one with no reaction, then maybe.

link   

I see where your coming from now.
second line.

link   

Lynch mobs used to happen a lot where I am living in the deep south. They do not happen OFTEN anymore.

Instead of making me feel bad, why don't you link us to a current lynch mob incident within the US? Say the last 6 months to a year?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

These images are disturbing, however I believe your statements(quote) are deceptive as this only shows the aftermath of the lynch mob, and the description on the video describes them as alleged murderers.

Not simply two innocent boys whom were then savagely murdered. Brutal, yes. Completely unwarranted? Not if they killed two and injured others during a robbery. Justice is brutal in the Middle East, and I don't approve of these tactics.

However,you make this situation sound like two perfectly innocent young men were brutally murdered on camera with no explanation, which is a far cry from what the video implies, and only shows their strung corpses.

Two murderers dying for robbery is not two teenagers being beaten to death on camera.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Blanca Rose

I guess I should be more specific with my sarcasm next time. The OP said "we should stop supporting these animals (Pakistan)" because two boys were killed; nevermind that the nation was incensed by this insensible crime, just as they would be in America. Kitty Genovese is the perfect example of this very thing happening in Ameirca; an innocent person killed while onlookers did nothing, and subsequent outrage among Americans. For the OP or anyone else in this thread to pretend that Americans and Pakistanis differ over this issue is nonsense.

edit: Innocent until proven guilty!

[edit on 22-8-2010 by SmedleyBurlap]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GideonHM

It is now thought the boys, who were on their way to play cricket in Sialkot, an eastern Punjab province, may have been mistaken for robbers by the group who decided to deliver brutal justice for their supposed crime last Sunday.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Well then there you go.
Mob justice isn't justice at all, and even if they found the right guys they were out for blood regardless. May they rest in piece.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Yes, and I asked you to supply info on a current lynching in the US.

To say that we are the same, is not quite right on your part. Kitty Genovese was killed in 1964. That was 46 years ago, and I think that the US has come a little ways since that date. She also was not lynched, she was murdered and nobody came to her aid, which makes this very different than the topic of this thread. Nice try, though.

For anyone who doesn't know who Kitty Genovese was, and the story:

en.wikipedia.org...

The circumstances of her murder and the lack of reaction of numerous neighbors were reported by a newspaper article published two weeks later[4]; the common portrayal of neighbors being fully aware but completely nonresponsive has later been criticized as inaccurate. Nonetheless, it prompted investigation into the social psychological phenomenon that has become known as the bystander effect (seldom: "Genovese syndrome")[5] and especially diffusion of responsibility.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

The method of murder is irrelevant, although I can see why you would be emotionally attached to defending America against accusations of lynchin's.

Here is a 2010 case in America that better illustrates the similarities!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Maybe we are not on the same page.

While you are pointing out, that nobody helped these two boys, I am focusing on the fact that they were lynched for a possible crime, before having had the luxury of a trial.

The were presumed guilty before people even knew the facts.

That people stood by and did nothing is disturbing, but these kids were also not given the chance to even defend themselves for an alleged crime that they might or might not have done.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

No one is gonna ask why?

And for those who claim they are lucky they are in America,
, you are lucky you live in the rich part of America

edit to add..

The people in the video who bashed to death these two teens should be killed in the same manner. An eye for an eye..

In the first view of the video I really thought these two teens were accused of raping and killing a little girl to deserve such beating, then when I found out they did it because they were merely accused of robbery

They were saying Maru, Maru (meaning beat him up). then one person in the crowd probably felt sorry and said gully maru (meaning shoot him), but no one did that.

WTF is key word here

[edit on 22-8-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
things like that are happening all over he world, we just never get to see it filmed in so much details.

we can feel sad but right now someone is suffering and they wish to die...

after a year of studying humans, the only way to stop this violence is to have a war like the past 2 world wars but in the Asian/Middle Easter and African world... they will settle down afterwards...

Europeans got to where they are by thousands of wars, empires clashing. it didnt happen over time, and it took hundreds of years but at the end it made civilised men out of them...

i dont support war, but there is a point where every humans says enough is enough...

plus if you live by the sword you die by the sword, all those gun totting gangster wannabes will die in such war because they have a gun underneath their pillows...

innocent people will die, but they'll be in a place better than this...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

then one person in the crowd probably felt sorry and said gully maru (meaning shoot him).

They must have a weird way of showing sympathy

top topics

<<   2 >>

join