It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer is DEAD: Cancer cures from A to Z

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
whoa so much info...great work ...bookmarked for later on in depth reading

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So did anyone get real benefits from any of the treatments listed in the op? Vs cancer especially?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I've never understood how these so called alternative therapies were supposed to work.

Cancer is a normal cells that have lost their kill switches, but continue to divide right? Chemo and Radio therapies work by killing the cells, as well as healthy cells, but they are some nasty stuff with many bad side effects....

How can these natural remedies kill the cancer cells and leave the healthy cells intact? It doesn't really make much sense to me.
edit on 14/9/14 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
I've never understood how these so called alternative therapies were supposed to work.

Cancer is a normal cells that have lost their kill switches, but continue to divide right? Chemo and Radio therapies work by killing the cells, as well as healthy cells, but they are some nasty stuff with many bad side effects....

How can these natural remedies kill the cancer cells and leave the healthy cells intact? It doesn't really make much sense to me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have a look how it helped me

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
i had forgotten about this thread....thanks for reminding me

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk

Chemo and radiation does not work the official figure for being diagnosed with cancer and surviving over 5 years is 2% that is if you go the pharmaceutical way.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the great thread OP. Not that I or any of my friends or relatives currently have cancer, but I'm sure throwing some of these foods in your diet are also useful in the prevention of it.

Can't believe I've been here for over two years and this is the first time I'm seeing this thread, just another example of a great and useful thread to mankind getting forum slid by those scum in service to the PTB, I feel sorry for them. Karma will surely catch up with them.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
Chemo and radiation does not work the official figure for being diagnosed with cancer and surviving over 5 years is 2% that is if you go the pharmaceutical way.
Radiation worked just fine for me, and my living compadres number much more than your alleged 2%. Your statement is rectally sourced at best.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What a labor of love! Hope your mom did ok. I get so sick of "pink ribbons", and fund raiser walks for this or that.

I support "cancer research" - by going to the Farmers Market and buying fresh fruits and veggies! Someone asked how do you get all this stuff in your diet? Try juicing and of course just go for what's in season and go for as much variety as possible.

There will never be a - double blind, 100% provable study that these natural ingredients cure or prevent various forms of cancer. Not as if the little farmer can pay for it. And if a grower makes a health claim, in jumps the FDA and stomps on them. Of course if you were sick from Cancer and get better doing the wonderful suggestions in this post - who cares about "proof".

All too often the government outlaws something that works too well! Or they neutralize it so it's no longer effective. They pasteurize, steam, irradiate our food so the crucial ingredients become ineffective. For instance I only buy my almonds from small growers at Farmer's markets. Otherwise they will have been steamed and now longer raw. Many of the essential ingredients - dead! Not sure Almonds are on the cancer cure list - but they are on the help the heart list.

Again - thanks.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Wow. This compilation is freakin' beautiful. You have my heart-felt thanks for bringing this to us. Quick, make a hard copy before "they" shut us down! Lol

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
i had forgotten about this thread....thanks for reminding me

I haven't.

I hope to spin yarn soon...

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Radiation worked just fine for me, and my living compadres number much more than your alleged 2%. Your statement is rectally sourced at best.

Nope its from the Australian cancer institute actually

edit on 7-10-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Nope its from the Australian cancer institute actually

Citation please.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

Nonsense.

scienceblogs.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Cancer is hard to cure and it bring a lot of pain to the patient and his families. And I wanna say "just have little faith."
Thus we need to pay more attention to our health condition. Some company offer us www.creative-diagnostics.com... and it worth a try.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Medical Science is advancing and some scientisits devote themselves to the research of cancer cells. I know a website www.creative-diagnostics.com... you can get more information about cancer.

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
This is probably the best thread I've seen on ATS and I can't believe I've missed it till now. I know the best cure for many cancers is sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), pure and simple. We cured my father-in-laws prostate cancer a couple of years ago with this treatment plan and he remains cancer free today. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

THANK YOU!

Late tomorrow night I should be ready to release my most heavy duty thread yet....
edit on 13-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
All these alleged 'cancer cures', and yet people are still dying of cancer...

So strange!

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MongolianPaellaFish

For many the Science is there. The Applied Sciences of (the lack there of) is another story.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join