It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] find newest clue and "ATSadmin" together SOLVED

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
does anyone know what the word hammersley means you know the definition. is it even a word?

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
looks like a proper noun to me, a name perhaps

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tjack
i was leaning to an adjetive or adverb

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
New Clue on FTR
sequence

and the source code reads

sequence is
the sequence
of the fight
an anthem
in sequence

Originally posted by machinegunjordan

Originally posted by tjack
i was leaning to an adjetive or adverb

not in any of the dictionaries i've tried

[edit on 20/6/2004 by tompko]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tompko
New Clue on FTR
sequence

and the source code reads

sequence is
the sequence
of the fight
an anthem
in sequence
sound familiar BTW im gonna be busy with my aircraft identification chart so i wont be much help as usual lol
well i tried sequence in hammurabi and got nothing maybe we have to put the whole thing in.

[edit on 6/20/2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Good job laying the numbers out Psyche.

What we have is a squence but its missing pieces, maybe we have to figure out what completes it. The left side parts do not contain 4 out of the 1-19 and the right side is missing a 16 and 19 (with a 15 twice). Is there any way we can use 4:16 or 4:19? Maybe a bible quote? Or a time?

[edit on 20-6-2004 by Shark]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
i did like 10 sequence stuff with hammurabi and search and got nothing so i am thinking it is talking about the sequence to recovery that was talked about by other members or the decryption sequence of something.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
or maybe they are all bible qoutes because there have been references of the bible before and i have found references of the4 in the bible as the four horseman of the apocalypse. try those qoutes in revalation theyre was more coinkidinks too with the4.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ok I really think I have somehting here:

Someone mentioned that there are indeed 19 words in the strange wording above the numbers.

We also have a sequence of numbers on both sides of a colon each ranging from 1 to 19.

If youll notice the strange words seem mixed p and out of place with capitalization in odd places and periods where they dont belong.

So, its simple, the numbers correspond to the words! The numbers must rearrange the words into coherancy. Once this is found perhaps 4:16/4:19 will be the word nessasary to find the next path. Unfortunately i dont have time to work this out right now, but hopefully someone else will and can solve this thing. Good Luck

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
i have started but having trouble someone else do it i do not feel like it.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
while trying to unscramble it i noticed that AND and Hammersley are the only words that dont appear twice.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
see the thing is there are different ways to interpret how to arrange them so it is hard JCMinJapan help out .

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Juast a thought......

www.bartleby.com...

This is Pres Harrisons Inaugural Address, perhaps (example) 2:15 means the 2nd word in set 15.

Or something to that nature.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I just tried that, AP4, and it doesn't work.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I just found this while doing a Google search of Hammersley. There is a "Hammersley Sequence". Of course I don't understand anything the article talks about.

www2.csit.fsu.edu...

God

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
yes there is a hammersly sequence.... it has to do with point sets... and uhhh... monte carlo????? and a bunch of other stuff. It's extremely complicated.

But... this link shows a grid of some sort... notice the red dots? I think if we could plug all this info into a grid or something like that...we can then maybe 'connect the dots' (where have I heard THAT before?)

mathworld.wolfram.com...

This is all rather mind boggling. All those numbers must have something to do with probability/grahps/grids/I have no freakin' clue.

either we're onto something to something with this Hammersley sequence...or we're reading to deep into this. I have a good feeling it has something to do with this though.

This is gona be a tough one guys.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Interesting observation dashcat, no doubt the word Hammersley is no accident.

Im still convinced the 2:15 etc sequence is a way to rearrange the above words into something meaningful although i have not been able to make it work.

Ive tried putting the left #s in order then placing the right #ed word in, tried putting the left #ed word in the order it is given then repeating for the right #, tried swapping the left#ed word with the right #ed word.....none of these have worked.

Im still plugging away, but I hope this helps someone.

Update:
Good idea to try to grid them and "connect the dots" as 5 has been noted as saying.

I did try this, I put each coordinate in and connected them in the order they are written but turned out a mess of lines.

Unfortunately, unless someone can find an alternative way to represent/connect the points, i dont see how it can work.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Sequence

The out of place words, and numbers.

I think 19:18 either means move the 19th word forward 18 spaces, or backwords 18 spaces.

Etc... something along those lines to unscramble what is said.

[edit on 20-6-2004 by AnonymousPoster4]

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by God
yes there is a hammersly sequence.... it has to do with point sets... and uhhh... monte carlo????? and a bunch of other stuff. It's extremely complicated.

But... this link shows a grid of some sort... notice the red dots? I think if we could plug all this info into a grid or something like that...we can then maybe 'connect the dots' (where have I heard THAT before?)

mathworld.wolfram.com...

This is all rather mind boggling. All those numbers must have something to do with probability/grahps/grids/I have no freakin' clue.

either we're onto something to something with this Hammersley sequence...or we're reading to deep into this. I have a good feeling it has something to do with this though.

This is gona be a tough one guys.
dude that idea is pimp your on to something

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
i figured by now you all would have solved this thing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join