It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of Hitler and a Alien "Grey" Help

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
you can tell its fake. look at the resolution of hitler vs the alien . THe alien is more clear than hitler.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The alien is more clear than Hitler because as we all know aliens glow a little bit so they had to use a faster film (higher asa value). Hence, Hitler is a little more grainy.

Looks authentic to me.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

LOL thank you I was beginning to worry that no one would find the picture this was made from (and that would have made my brain hurt) That and me beginning to wonder if the old Nazi saucers (there very real not sure if they actually ever could fly) are still around in Argentina masquerading as paladin space brothers could be the real deal.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by bluemooone2]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

isn't that Thor from Star Gate?

www.google.com... group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCUQsAQwAA&biw=1263&bih=553

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Golly gosh gee whizz!
With our new civility in progress on the alien/ufo board, we have six pages for a photo a ten year old could tell was fake! I mean that civily and with great respect and debate, point, counter point, sir!
Looks like the board is flourishing with amazing scientific goodiness now that we nasty debunkers have been told what for!
congratulations ATS and mods! Your new standards are just..........
oh, never mind.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Not at all Sir. It aint debunked till the fat lady sings , or someone really shows me how. I still have a major problem with the billy Mieres debunking wich I consider lame at best.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by robbinsj

have you done any research on this topic?? does not sound like it.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by Human_Alien

LOL thank you I was beginning to worry that no one would find the picture this was made from (and that would have made my brain hurt) That and me beginning to wonder if the old Nazi saucers (there very real not sure if they actually ever could fly) are still around in Argentina masquerading as paladin space brothers could be the real deal.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by bluemooone2]

You're welcome m'friend

For all still debating this claim, please scroll back a page or two.

Original photo found thus, thread debunked.

(Not saying the Nazi's didn't have any connection with off-world Beings because I think every single government knows more than we can ever imagine!)

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
OK Throwing a Log
I am not going to even mention about this fake Photo of Hitler and A Gray

but it wasn't a gray that Hitler was dealing with it was Alien from the Giza Intelligence (GizaGroup) according to Alex Collier

then we have Randolf Winters a Billy Meier's Student
talks about the German Vrils Flying Machines made by Germans that were discovered by accident
as they were trying to make a dimensional time machine from the Ideas
Tibet Monks, Guru's Swami's
the Bell (Die Glocke) was claim to be the part of that experiment instead of time travel they made a Flying machine ... with 3 Mercedes Benz truck engines creating the Magnetic field according to Randolf Winters but in the Video Below he explains all this ..then he goes to Billy Meier's UFOS made by Alien Humanoid race called Pleiadens that much look like an Ayran Race.. that Hitler would Love..

Well Here's a Play list about Nazi Ufos if ATS is Interested

www.youtube.com...

The Pleiadian Mission - Billy Meier UFO Case - Pt. 11 of 12
The Vril

NaziUfos Blogs
naziufos.blogspot.com...
www.naziufos.com...
www.stevequayle.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.eyepod.org...

Who knows !! as Winters and Collier are considered Hoaxers
Its interesting tho ..

Dont forget all the wonders of Nazi Technology

Americans would not of got off into Space & Off to the Moon Fast as they Did thanks to the American Government bringing them here
(Operation Paperclip)

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

The germans advance rockets was way advanced for there time. Planes where only invented 40 years ago at that time and they are already making rockets. i hate to take there glory away and say they had help from an outside source, (aliens) but its hard not to think that.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I maybe remembering wrong, but I believe that picture is actually from a National Enquirer cover from about 15-20 years ago.

I'm wrong, it was Weekly World News:

link

[edit on 24-8-2010 by indianajoe77]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

This is the alien from Stargate is it not, an asgaurd or something

Second line

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Perhaps the Thor character from Stargate SG-1 was based on this photo, which until now has been hidden away as Top Secret, lest anyone think that Hitler and the aliens were in cahoots. It's a theory.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I knew it!!! He knew aliens and there are totally Nazi werewolves...

Sorry OP its a fake, and a decent one too.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
I knew it!!! He knew aliens and there are totally Nazi werewolves...

Sorry OP its a fake, and a decent one too.

LOL!!! Sorry

Grindhouse - Werewolf women of the SS

According to Alex Collier a claimed Charlatan (Gizah Intelligence )

The Greys and the Earth Agenda
gathering-minds.net...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
reply to post by Wolfenz

The germans advance rockets was way advanced for there time. Planes where only invented 40 years ago at that time and they are already making rockets. i hate to take there glory away and say they had help from an outside source, (aliens) but its hard not to think that.

you want to see something !

I have Discovered this not to long ago !

the First AMERICAN launch of a V2 Rocket With a Camera!
and what did i see they even paused it! is it a UFO Star Ship or just a Feck of Dust wasted Fuel Etc..

V-2 Rocket, White Sands, NM 1946/11/21 (54 sec to 1.02 min mark )

Now.. Here it looks like almost the same thing ! i found on You Tube
its called Big Blob The video Below

NEW! Original NASA Footage - "Big Blob UFO"

To me it almost looks like the same Object in Comparison Close to the same size same Angle and remember Nothing was MAN Made out in space that stay in space .. at that time No Satellite not until Sputnik in 1957

First Recorded Object in space was a V2 Rocket V-4 went into Space in 1942 from the Germans Of Course so Basically the Nazis were the First to launch a Man Made Object into space

so was it a Speck piece of V2 Rocket Debris ? or was it a First Caught on Film Ufo? if it was it would of been the First.. then the Montana 1950 film would been Second ...

I was thinking of Threading this but i can not prove what it is its just a Skeptical Speculation the Flim is Very Clear for the day

but There is one thing that Puzzles me the Most is the Famed Still Frame that was Spread to the Public from the Camera of this V2 Rocket that was at the White Sands in 1946 21st of November the Still is NOT Clear at all it is Grainy & washed out & Degraded and looks like a Sonar Graph Image !!! LOL

That Still Frame Shot from the Camera

www.airspacemag.com...
www.flightglobal.com...
v-2-rocket-reaches-space-october-1946.html

gotta love the Old Reels

The Video Again but from the Air& Space Smithsonian
( Clearer film ) than youtube

www.airspacemag.com...

Yet what was really scary The Nazi Could of been planing to go into Space!!!

The Evidence was the A9 a Manned V2 Rocket Pressurized with Cockpit

Popular science Magazine Issue October 1947 !!!! (Must See)
strangevehicles.greyfalcon.us...

The Space Suit I mean Pressure Suit
Draeger Suit
www.astronautix.com...

America and Russia would be dead in Calm Water if the Germans
took off into Space .. yet still they made it into space ( Their Designs their German Idea Produced Space Crafts AKA.. Capsule ) with the American Dream Cowboys Flying them (Spam in a Can) With the US Government/Taxpayers paying the Tab.
i
t does amaze's of all the Inventions and Technology the Germans had Created Compared to America during the war ... a lot of firsts in the War

War Machines to Medical ( Human Experiments )

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Perhaps the Thor character from Stargate SG-1 was based on this photo, which until now has been hidden away as Top Secret, lest anyone think that Hitler and the aliens were in cahoots. It's a theory.

I like your line of thought on this "alleged" hoax.

I mean, just because it looks exactly like a puppet from a popular TV series photoshopped into a picture of Hitler that seems to be looking directly over it's head doesn't mean it isn't real and didn't actually meet Hitler.

I came across this photo of an SS soldier shaking hands with what appears to be an Ewok. Now of course I thought that, logically, it was a hoax since clearly the creature is a character from a popular sci-fi film.

Now I am thinking that George Lucas had access to these top-secret alien/Nazi photos and BASED the Ewoks on these furry creatures! Considering their awesome hunting and tracking skills these guys would probably be a major Nazi asset.

They're size and stealth may even make them perfect for reconnaissance.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/219efe4a8ed5.jpg[/atsimg]

They also seem willing to work with just about anyone.
This guy is allegedly on Halliburtons payroll and still answers only to Rumsfeld!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17daef16f1ef.jpg[/atsimg]

- Lee

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Good stuff Wolfenz thanks for posting)

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by Blue Shift

I like your line of thought on this "alleged" hoax.

I mean, just because it looks exactly like a puppet from a popular TV series photoshopped into a picture of Hitler that seems to be looking directly over it's head doesn't mean it isn't real and didn't actually meet Hitler.

I came across this photo of an SS soldier shaking hands with what appears to be an Ewok. Now of course I thought that, logically, it was a hoax since clearly the creature is a character from a popular sci-fi film.

Now I am thinking that George Lucas had access to these top-secret alien/Nazi photos and BASED the Ewoks on these furry creatures! Considering their awesome hunting and tracking skills these guys would probably be a major Nazi asset.

They're size and stealth may even make them perfect for reconnaissance.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/219efe4a8ed5.jpg[/atsimg]

They also seem willing to work with just about anyone.
This guy is allegedly on Halliburtons payroll and still answers only to Rumsfeld!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17daef16f1ef.jpg[/atsimg]

- Lee

I knew those little basterds were real!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
I think I found the website OP.
www.naziufosecret.com...

Here's another website with the similar picture of Adolf Hitler shaking a hand with a Grey alien's face on a German solider.
www....(nolink)/nazi-ufo-propaganda-123/

Thats what we needed, good find!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join