It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of Hitler and a Alien "Grey" Help

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This is a soposed meeting between hitler and the Greys. Need help with the photo to see if its photoshoped

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb3fbfd7bbea.jpg[/atsimg]

here is a drawing of Von Brauns UFO he had plans for. Where did he get these idea that look just like UFO’s we see today?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/89f7d2db144a.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Nice photo but it's faked. If Adolf Hitler ever met a Grey alien or any type of alien then we would already know in full detail about the meting.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Are you serious? You need help to know whether it is photo-shopped? Here's your help: Yes, yes it is

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Can 1 ask where this picture came from, first?
2nd

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
With aliens it is fake until proven real on all aspects and confirmed by MSM and the gov. Until then they are all fakes. Least that is all you will find... So sad to the point that any proof submitted wil always be debunked even if it is real.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by robbinsj

I agree. This could be a real photo but if its not on CNN i guess its not true

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Only true way to debunk is to find the real pic of him in the exact same pose....

I was not able to find it on Google images.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Looks to me like a pretty obvious photo manipulation.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Next question is where did Von Brauns get his ideas for a Flying Disc if not by alien sorce. I know for a fact those drawing are real

[edit on 20-8-2010 by camaro68ss]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbinsj
Only true way to debunk is to find the real pic of him in the exact same pose....

I was thinking the same thing because I never seen this pic before with a grey or hi standing in those positions. Sorta like the i.q. test I seen on ATS with the BABY NA VI asking if it was real or not. Its amazing how you can keep a baby elephant strapped to chains during its youth and once its free of chains and ropes are used its mind is so brainwashed it doesnt know the string can be broken, this in reference to if it is real how so many are conditioned to believe otherwise lol. So my wild answer is mabey @tleast until another photo surfaces of this grey or hi standing in same positions. Otherwise this is a gov. pic captured during ww2 and only a gov. agent would possess it. OP
where did you retrieve this if you dont mind me asking if you do just post you mind please

[edit on 8/20/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
reply to post by robbinsj

I agree. This could be a real photo but if its not on CNN i guess its not true

Yes, unfortunently TPTB have set the stage in this manner and by doing this they have stacked the cards in there controlling favor. They control all aspects and when something lands or happens infront of the public it is claimed as spiraling missile/military objects.

Even if I was approched by an alien or was even one myself "wich I am not". Even if I had tons of pics/audio that where un-debunkable I would just be the next Billy Meyer.

Everything will allways be reworked in there favor till they deem it true.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well I think itis a fake as the shadows on the inside of Hitler's right lower arm look wrong considering the light source. The black or dark background also allow photo-shop style manipulation. Why didn't the grey not allow further serious photos to be taken. If this was really an alien wouldn't you have taken more than one photo??

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Looks to me like a pretty obvious photo manipulation.

I thought the same untill I focussed in on the imaging haze over him and over the "Grey". The Haze is consistant and if a fake it was done well.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by robbinsj

I was thinking the same thing because I never seen this pic before with a grey or hi standing in those positions. Sorta like the i.q. test I seen on ATS with the BABY NA VI asking if it was real or not. Its amazing how you can keep a baby elephant strapped to chains during its youth and once its free it s mind is so brainwashed it doesnt know the string can be broken, this in reference to if it is real how so many are conditioned to believe otherwise lol. So my wild answer is mabey @tleast until another photo surfaces of this. Otherwise this is a gov. pic captured during ww2 and only a gov. agent would possess it. OP
where did you retrieve this if you dont mind me asking if you do just post you mind please

to tell you the truth i had the photo for sometime on my computer. i got it off of some Nazi UFO site. i really cant remember the web address. i was watching the science channal last night and it was about Nazi secret weapons and it reminded me of the picture.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Oh sure, it's absolutly real!
And the flying saucer too!
There isn't any reason at all to doubt them, after all debunkers are the PTB! The Government is hiding THE TRUTH!
I'm sure Adolph took a ride with 'em too!
By the way...I have some swampland for sale........

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
Well I think itis a fake as the shadows on the inside of Hitler's right lower arm look wrong considering the light source. The black or dark background also allow photo-shop style manipulation. Why didn't the grey not allow further serious photos to be taken. If this was really an alien wouldn't you have taken more than one photo??

What if that what you speak of is the photo minipulation to cause more disbelief? Intentionally making the photo appear fake.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Thanks, firend

2nd

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
does anyone have the tools to zoom in on the pixales tell if its real? The main reason for the post was link with the UFO disgin and this soposed meeting.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think I found the website OP.
www.naziufosecret.com...

Here's another website with the similar picture of Adolf Hitler shaking a hand with a Grey alien's face on a German solider.
www....(nolink)/nazi-ufo-propaganda-123/

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Is it just me or is the alien in the hitler picture the exact same one from stargate SG1?? Thor I think it's called...

It looks EXACTLY the same to me anyway although I can't find an image of it with the same pose but I'm sure of it.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Rising Against]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join