It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of Hitler and a Alien "Grey" Help

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
As far a I experienced during the last part of my former life, UFO people abandoned interest in Nazi around 1943... and they transmitted the warning in different shapes to various members of Nazi secret societies... includig my former incarnation. There was nothing to be done any more though.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Sometimes its whatever sells is what gets talked about the most. You think books on Y2K are still buying?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by falige
The picture of the alien is real, however Hitler was clearly photoshopped onto it. We can see this by the blurriness of his mustache.

Ha ha ha thats just what i was thinking ! ! All i want to know is ... what were they saying to each other ? Caption competition anyone ?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I'm not a photography expert or anything of that nature. I have however seen just about every episode of SG1 and that's exactly what came to mind when I saw that picture.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Look up Thule and Vril societies.

"Aliens" arent always in the physical.

The mind is like the Tardis (much bigger on the inside
). Most of us only use 10% or so.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
if you smoke a fattie and concentrate real hard the truth of this picture will come to you.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hitler isn't even looking at the alien in this photo. How could anyone not see that right off?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
99 percent of humans never believe an anomaly(an event so discarded to our minds that it is un-comprehendible) there is a word in our language that describes the exact term combining anomaly and the way that our brain would rather make 50 thousand different excuses than rather seeing and believing.
2 thousand years ago we saw Jesus christ yet in those times a picture on a wall meant exactly what it was nowadays u could write a book on how many different possibilties it could be
hence im not saying its real but remebering we dont believe in aliens even though there a millions of testimonies around the world stating they have, yet we can send a man to death on the single testimony of one man in court
THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX DONT LIVE UNDER A ROCK

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Von Braun had absolutely no connection to the Haunebu.

In fact, the Haunebu's existence has never been proven - the legend is younger than the war in which it supposedly was invented.

And I won't even comment on the pic. Is this your case for Nazi-Ufos? Lame.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin

Von Braun had absolutely no connection to the Haunebu.

In fact, the Haunebu's existence has never been proven - the legend is younger than the war in which it supposedly was invented.

And I won't even comment on the pic. Is this your case for Nazi-Ufos? Lame.

Lame, for sure!

The picture is clearly based on George Adamski's fake saucer that came into the public domain in the 1950s.

Adamski's craft has infected popular culture for many decades and it was made worse when other hoaxers duplicated the design.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by camaro68ss

Look up Thule and Vril societies.

And what would that prove? That eating apples can be a source of enlightment?

Thule never had anything to do with Aliens. Vril, as far as its existence is documented, was a fringe-cult devoted to eating apples and making up hoaxes about Aldebaran.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kazmall
99 percent of humans never believe an anomaly(an event so discarded to our minds that it is un-comprehendible) there is a word in our language that describes the exact term combining anomaly and the way that our brain would rather make 50 thousand different excuses than rather seeing and believing.
2 thousand years ago we saw Jesus christ yet in those times a picture on a wall meant exactly what it was nowadays u could write a book on how many different possibilties it could be
hence im not saying its real but remebering we dont believe in aliens even though there a millions of testimonies around the world stating they have, yet we can send a man to death on the single testimony of one man in court

I do agree with you however I don't believe in a picture where hitler is so blurred that it looks like he has no ear at all yet you can still see clearly the alien as a mouth opening and he's overall way more sharp quality wise than the dude next to him... Something about the lighning doesn't seem right neither...

And this grey looks wayyyyyy too close to a Stargate Asgard to my taste....

[edit on 21-8-2010 by _R4t_]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Unless he had an intimate relationship with this Grey, why would he assume It would shake his hand?
Think about it.
If you happened upon an alien, would your instincts be to reach out and grab his hand?

I don't know. This looks too staged therefore, probably faked. But Hilter was deeply into the occult too so, maybe it's best to never say never.

Is it true there's software that does a photo-search? Someone told me if you put a photo in the search feature, it could find matches on the internet. Is that true?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kazmall

Yeah. I can't think of that term either where, your mind is so preconditioned that anything else, is unfathomable.

However, we have Occam's razor too where: The simplest of two or more theories is preferable.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

For Romantic_Rebel:
I really don't see why this conversation is continuing based on the fact that you found another version of the original photo, even though it shows a different alien. And no doubt there is probably one with the original German General (stripes on pants) in it. Means its faked.

For everyone else: And another thing, if the Nazis and Grays (or any other advanced alien race) were so chummy, do you really think they would have let him lose the war? A simple simultaneoud zapping of London, DC, and Moscow would have sort of put the kibosh on the Alled War effort, don't you think?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Romantic Rebel's links do seem to be the source of the pic.

I did find this 2009 "article" by the weekly world "news" though. Maybe that is the origin of the Hoax.

As to the people who simply make blanket assertions of this being "real", I hope you guys are teenagers. I was like that once too :-)

weeklyworldnews.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Human_Alien has the right idea, thanks

When did ATS get like this?

Good responses are: "Hitler is looking too highly over his head", "His hand looks odd", "I can prove these bits were cut and paste", or "Here is a screencap from a movie/tv show/etc with the exact same alien in the same stance in the same proportions - clearly it has been pasted in".

"It is an alien, and aliens aren't real, therefore this picture is of course a fake" or "lol he looks like a grey alien and they're in Stargate so it must be fake" however, are terrible responses, but unfortunately they seem to be in high number here.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I really don't know why, but the subject of Nazis and alien help is one that I have always found fascinating. But it is also a subject I can't help but use logical reasoning on. I mean, if Hitler did have aliens helping him, why didn't he develop the A-bomb first, and why didn't he win? But, another thing to think of, with outside intelligence helping him, mabe he was talked into making look like he lost and actually been taking over the world behind the scenes. Just some food for thought

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

What did you say ? how would we know that ?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join