It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Chicks #4: Internet Neutrality & Oil Under The Sand

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Great job ladies!
I enjoyed it very much.
Keep up the good work.
ATS is very lucky to have you two lovely and talented ladies!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Yet again compliments and praise for both Ashley and Julie for yet again another magnificent and remarkable performance. I see the time honoured and most the coveted award in Broadcasting and Journalism today, The Edward R. Murrow Award for Broadcasting and Journalism in both y'all futures.

Info on the Edward R. Murrow awards :
(Courtesy of Wikipedia) : en.wikipedia.org...

One big question I have, Why does Julie sport a neck item for? Lose the neck contraption.

Delivery, timing, camera attention is spot on. The premiere episode is amazing and hope this starts a wonderful ATS experience for all.

Need to dress the set up a little bit as that aluminum foil backdrop really takes the attention of the anchor and distracts the viewer.

The crawl needs to be slowed down a bit as it's a tad too fast, felt like I had to employ my fastwalking visual defaults when watching it. That forces the viewer to watch the crawl instead of pay attention to the anchor speaking.

(My Fastwalking Visual Defaults are merely because I fastwalk/speedwalk since I can't process each indivudual item that my eyes sees and remain safe at the same time I must use my eyes like a motion picture camera instead of the normal still camera settings most have as when you walk you can soak in everything you see and not have it be cloudy while walking at a higher rate of speed it becomes cloudy)

[edit on 19-8-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

One big question I have, Why does Julie sport a neck item for?

I will just explain that, the day of filming I fell and cut my neck! and had a big cut on the side of it, lol no I had to try cover it up a little and it did not look to nice sitting there looking at you all, So I improvised

It won’t be present next,

Again thank you all for the support and for positive Critique, We do take it on board as I think you can see with this show, we have grown with each one,

Thanks for taking the time to watch us and growing with us through this process!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Just a suggestion. As the ladies are discussing a subject, from time to time a small window appears behind them with a corresponding video.

That is great except right now the videos are too small to be able to see anything; especially when the "show" is being watched in the medium screen imbedded in this thread.

My suggestion therefore would be to make those videos behind the ladies as large as possible; filling the whole visible area beside them.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Great Show!!

Just finished watching and I thought it was really well done.
Definitely improving with each show.

S&F and keep up the good work!

73's,
Tom (KC5ILU)

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Very cool video keep them coming

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Another great video.. Really well done. Love the edits and the effects and the content.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala

I will just explain that, the day of filming I fell and cut my neck! and had a big cut on the side of it, lol no I had to try cover it up a little and it did not look to nice sitting there looking at you all, So I improvised

Lies...

Vampire...I can't prove it...but, I'm working on it.

Notice you never eat garlic on the show? Or look into mirrors? Or walk in the sun saying tra-la-la?

Yeah...vampire.

Again thank you all for the support and for positive Critique, We do take it on board as I think you can see with this show, we have grown with each one,

Thanks for taking the time to watch us and growing with us through this process!

Keep it up, to heck with the nay-sayers and nit-pickers. I for one would like to thank both of you for this episode particularly, seeing as I was a bit preoccupied for the past two weeks, you girls gave me a nice run down on some things I missed and pointed out few threads I missed.

Thanks for that.

Also, I am very sure it is hard enough to stand in the front row in front of the ATS firing squad, so thanks for that as well.

You are both brave!!!

Even if one of you is a vampire...

I said it...I'll say it again.

VAMPIRE!

MM

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Great show really enjoyed the stories. However, I'm not sure if its been mentioned or if I'm the only one to notice, but it defiantly feels like your reading from a script, or prompt.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The shows are getting better and slicker with each episode and the chicks themselves are more confident with their delivery. This all adds to the level of professionalism and the whole thing is much more watchable and entertaining as a result.

One question, what is the process in making them?

Does Ashley film her bit in the US and Julie hers in the UK and are the two bits then edited together by Springer? I've often wondered.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Respect to the Conspiracy Chicks you have really got your act together after a bit of a iffy start. No more stumbling dialog or corny unclever humour. You add to ATS

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan
I honestly think ATS is using "pretty girls" to up their hits and i find that most deplorable, matter of fact this is my last post here.

Hmmm...yet, you add a following post...

Anyways, there is a huge difference between criticism and abusive rhetoric.

Also, you are free to "trump" the two ladies' effort and produce your own show? I am sure you will do much better?

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Worth watching.... just for Ashley

You are looking great.... Brunettes are the biz!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The women delivered their material in an entertaining and interesting way.

I see no reason why they HAVE to become ever slicker and more "professional." That's what the MSM is all about -- delivering a glossy, conventionally pleasing product, often at the expense of real substance.

I watch these shows because they give me an alternative news source and because the hosts are genuinely invested in the news they present.

I find the show interesting and thought-provoking.

My one suggestion for improvement would be to present more in-depth coverage of the topics they are discussing.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan
I refuse to be part of a community of people who are being exploited by the Admins/Supermods.

You DO know that both of these ladies are supermods, right?

I also refuse to be part of a community that uses censorship against its visitors, because it doesn't go along with what their goals are.

ATS is now part of the MSM, congrats! Perhaps your pockets will get fuller and us little people will matter less and less.

Stephen Harper, is that you?

I think they are getting better every time.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias
I see no reason why they HAVE to become ever slicker and more "professional." That's what the MSM is all about -- delivering a glossy, conventionally pleasing product, often at the expense of real substance.

I dont see what is wrong with glossy and professional - it enables my brain to focus on the message and not the medium.

In this case, real substance hasn't been sacrificed so it is pretty far from being the MSM.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

[edit on 8-20-2010 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oxygen56
Just a quick question. What have these two done to become "super mods" anyway?

They have worked endlessly, selflessly and without remuneration for the members for years. They are here for the members.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join