It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Sheriff says US Border Patrol has retreated from the border

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Hey, I am responding to ALL of your posts, not just the one linked in this comment.

Cut it out, the sheeple are here to say BAHHHHH.

Invest and put your money in a commodity, like FOOD. Very quickly.

Prepare, for the bottom is coming.

You can only warn peeps, you cannot bring them to the trough.

Let us hope a large percentage has prepared. Later.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Yeah, these Illegal Aliens should be opening Mexican restaraunts, so the upper-class can bug the He** out of someone like me; because they allowed me to sit by them.

Who cares, win your little war, just don't bring it to my front door. That's a Critical Situation, because I won't care who has a hold of you. I'm one of them, that laughs as someone ends up 'in them hands', relying upon another's mercy, entirely...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

That was my point, more or less...

The sad old Red-Blue dichotomy (monochotomy?) is a false reality. The issues of the day - insofar as we can call them "real" issues and not just symptoms of symptoms of our reality - cannot be dissected into this or that side.

And, from the right or left (whatever they really mean anymore) human dignity and rights are under attack. Left or Right will attack an issue that is symptomatic of root causes and when their legislation goes through, the root problem never gets solved, just an all-encompassing regulation that ignores the uniqueness of every situation to create a restrictive blanket that covers all of us.

My point was the hypocrisy of the "right" side's attack on Mexicans when they should really see them as their compatriots in this all-encompassing restrictive "Iron Heel".

When and if the "left" side points things out here, I will criticize hypocrisy as it comes along.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
reply to post by bozzchem

Exactly right. People fear that if they go to the border to defend their country the federal government will come after them for shooting some armed criminal trying to illegally enter the US. Murder charges for killing an invader is just not worth it.

The solution is for the AZ state officials to stand up to the Feds and form citizen militias to take care of the problem and tell the Feds ouck fff, or the sheriffs of those counties to form posses for the county and take care of it. Citizens would flock to the borders to protect it if teh State or Local Sheriff would back them up and keep the Feds off thier backs

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join