It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Sheriff says US Border Patrol has retreated from the border

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
i say its high time for the arizona militia be formed.

if they cant use the national guard they cant stop the regular joes "deputized"

time to cowboy up and git r done...

aint noone can say nothing not even mr obama

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by slopeofyourmind
reply to post by ChrisF231

There are many Mexicans (of direct Latin decent) who have never had to worry about sneaking over barbed wires to preserve their well being. The so-called invasion from Mexico consists of people who have been forced into poverty and vagrancy for centuries because of their racial make-up. These were the indiginous people of Mexico who were treated slightly better than slaves when the Spanish first arrived there and started colonizing. They weren't killed off like the native Americans were, but they continue to be discrimated against in terms of housing and jobs even though they now greatly outnumber the decendents of Spanish colonists who own most of habitable land. It's human nature for the well off to persecute the less fortunate. People like to feel superior and the sense of ownership. However, those qualities in men are what led to the current immigration crisis. The immigration crisis could also be referred to as a moral crisis and that would be more accurate IMO. For an illegal alien who rents a small apartment after much hard work, he might be the first person from every generation of his family who was honored as a human being and allowed a decent place to live. For that reason I have no problem with "illegals".

Very very well put. But watch out...you're going to be labled unpatriotic in a minute. Most of the folks here seem to have forgoten that at one time, they were illegals in some sense. And yeah blah blah blah...they made America what it is. But none the less...they still migrated here.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Jenisiz]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

So why does this sheriff now need US border patrol? Last time he was heard saying they don't do anything and he will tighten the laws on his own. How's that working out for ya? What's he sheriff for if he cannot control his own border? The border patrol probably left fed up of constant whining from the sheriff about feds and border patrol.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper

It's almost like they want illegal criminals coming into the country...

BINGO!

Corporations own the gov't through lobbying and now, with the Citizens United Supreme Court ruling, they'll do it even more.

Corporations benefit from low wages.

Illegal immigration causes low wages in two ways:

1. Undocumented workers have no rights to defend themselves against workplace abuse.

2. More competition for jobs: Supply and Demand...lower wages all around, YAHOO!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I have posted various ideas on this topic, but I believe we need to solve this problem. Here is my idea : But first we need info. on exactly what we are up against. We need numbers how many enemies are we dealing with?
I think the best way to do this is one step at a time, break it down, we need to make this easy. We could surveil them and over take them when they are in small numbers. When they are say in two's or three's we could just swoop on them and arrest them say with a dozen posse members. Just start finding out where they are going etc.. fighting this whole thing with a big army is not the way to go.

Thoughts from this point?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Here is a Story that backs up what I posted earlier about
how busy I was as a Grand Juror with illegals.

AZ has 2% of population, 19% of fed prosecutions

azstarnet.com...

Here is another story related to this one.

Cochise sheriff creates border-crimes unit

azstarnet.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
They're retreating from the border because harvest season is around the corner. Time to let the illegals come in. Here on the farm I see them bringing in the heavy tractors. The Mexican population here is increasing by the day.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
How long are we going to let our country be invaded and our police to be used as target practice to Drug Cartels?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Illegals, Cartels, Violence: Tales from the Southern Border

LOSING CONTROL, LOSING SOVEREIGNTY
NEWS READERS MAY HAVE NOT SEEN ELSEWHERE:
ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, NON-ENFORCEMENT, DRUG CARTELS, MEXICAN MILITARY INCURSIONS, OTHER NEWS

deathby1000papercuts.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
“We are very pleased to announce 22 states are now following Arizona’s lead to pass versions of a law that has the support of 60 percent to 81 percent of Americans according to polls,” said ALIPAC President William Gheen in a statement. “State and federal candidates are rushing to display their support for Arizona’s law and immigration enforcement. We will not stop until all American states are protected from this invasion as mandated by the Constitution of the United States.”

cnsnews.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
see this thread on updates for the national guard deployment to the ca mexican border.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=9434205#pid9434205

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Truth be told, if the US wanted to, we could not only secure the border, but absolutely DESTROY the drug cartels in Mexico within a few days.

But as others have said, the government won't. The so called "war on drugs" is way too profitable. Its the same reason we are over in Afghanistan and have US soldiers protecting the poppy fields.

Nothing will ever be done by TPTB, and unfortunately we "Americans" are all too busy reading up on Ms. Lohan and watching American Idol to do a damn thing about it.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I just would like to know how many of you concerned with the "poor job Obama is doing in securing our border/protecting our sovereignty" are also "freedom loving Americans"??

My reason for asking this question is the following:

***Obama has clearly been scapegoated with not protecting the border. Now, I really don't want to be tasked with defending him to your "side," but as the frame is consistently provided and narrated in that way, the response must be tailored appropriately. (Though my point here is not to really defend him at all as you will shortly see.)

***As such, the Republican "Team" - such as Lindsey Graham, Governor Brewer, Dick Army, Sarah Palin, Rick Scott (candidate for FL gov.), Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Boehner, Sheriff Arpaio, Sheriff Babeu, TUSD (Tucson Unified School District) and others involved have proposed (and/or support) the following legislative initiatives as a counter-punch to the supposed lack/disdain/slothfulness of the Federal Gov't (the Democrats/Obama):

1. Expansion of Police Powers
2. Elimination of "cultural studies" (and addition of corporal punishment) in TUSD
3. The stripping/altering of the 14th Amendment
4. Closing the border

Ok. Let's think about this for a second. Remember, be careful what you wish for. Once something has been introduced, it's hard to change the system to change it back, which includes any future "adjustments" to the law that are not part of it when it passed/passes.

Now, you get the police with more powers and those of you who like your rights might not immediately see a change in how you are treated, but give it time before you are stopped and harassed for no reason (Without the AZ law such stop and frisks are up some 20% in New York).

Eliminating this or that cultural study by mandate opens up a precedent to eliminate others..."This book does not frame American history correctly...let's remove it - not just from a class, but from the library as well." "That teacher told the students a candid history of colonization, let's fire her."

No more automatic citizenship...going to have to work for the right to be a citizen, perhaps mandatory service of some sort? Conscription?

You know, in Brazil, you are a non-citizen if you do not do your two years of service...can't vote, can't get a loan/credit, can't get a federal ID...do you really want to start down that path? Those are left-overs from the Military Dictatorship there, but arguably once the mindset is there, it's there for good and hard to change back.

Does closing the border entail ALL borders? Does it entail both directions - i.e., can WE leave as we see fit even though THEY can't come in as they see fit??? Be careful what you wish for.

And now with the Muslim "YMCA" up in Lower Manhattan...hmmm, be careful what you wish for.
A Florida church scheduling a Quran burning for 9/11/10 - be careful what you wish for.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
If this is indeed true, it is very telling of how we confront our sovereignty and those who seek to destroy it. In a way, I feal sorry for our border patrol because if they have to use deadly force, the Mexican president will be sipping wine with our president, discussing ways to prosecute the border agents who dare do their job.

It is our government selling us out to the Mexican government and instances like this are onkly going to become more prevalent.

--airspoon

You don't have a Soverign you american dickhead, you are a republic, you gave up your soverign when you american terrorists waged war against the British Isles back in 1774-1776.

You can't have it both ways Yank.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota
I just would like to know how many of you concerned with the "poor job Obama is doing in securing our border/protecting our sovereignty" are also "freedom loving Americans"??

My reason for asking this question is the following:

***Obama has clearly been scapegoated with not protecting the border. Now, I really don't want to be tasked with defending him to your "side," but as the frame is consistently provided and narrated in that way, the response must be tailored appropriately. (Though my point here is not to really defend him at all as you will shortly see.)

***As such, the Republican "Team" - such as Lindsey Graham, Governor Brewer, Dick Army, Sarah Palin, Rick Scott (candidate for FL gov.), Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Boehner, Sheriff Arpaio, Sheriff Babeu, TUSD (Tucson Unified School District) and others involved have proposed (and/or support) the following legislative initiatives as a counter-punch to the supposed lack/disdain/slothfulness of the Federal Gov't (the Democrats/Obama):

1. Expansion of Police Powers
2. Elimination of "cultural studies" (and addition of corporal punishment) in TUSD
3. The stripping/altering of the 14th Amendment
4. Closing the border

Ok. Let's think about this for a second. Remember, be careful what you wish for. Once something has been introduced, it's hard to change the system to change it back, which includes any future "adjustments" to the law that are not part of it when it passed/passes.

Now, you get the police with more powers and those of you who like your rights might not immediately see a change in how you are treated, but give it time before you are stopped and harassed for no reason (Without the AZ law such stop and frisks are up some 20% in New York).

Eliminating this or that cultural study by mandate opens up a precedent to eliminate others..."This book does not frame American history correctly...let's remove it - not just from a class, but from the library as well." "That teacher told the students a candid history of colonization, let's fire her."

No more automatic citizenship...going to have to work for the right to be a citizen, perhaps mandatory service of some sort? Conscription?

You know, in Brazil, you are a non-citizen if you do not do your two years of service...can't vote, can't get a loan/credit, can't get a federal ID...do you really want to start down that path? Those are left-overs from the Military Dictatorship there, but arguably once the mindset is there, it's there for good and hard to change back.

Does closing the border entail ALL borders? Does it entail both directions - i.e., can WE leave as we see fit even though THEY can't come in as they see fit??? Be careful what you wish for.

And now with the Muslim "YMCA" up in Lower Manhattan...hmmm, be careful what you wish for.
A Florida church scheduling a Quran burning for 9/11/10 - be careful what you wish for.

I am just going to say, anyone that understands what private banks( Fed Res.)
have been doing for the last 300 years knows even Obama is not in control.
So this Argument is beyond Government and the Bankers are in Control!
No matter how I feel
I Know the IMF is in Control!
So I would leave the Red Blue Argument out of this it is the FED RES. that is
In Control!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The IMF World Bank wants NAFTA.
If Obama or any other elected official tries to secure the Border there is a
Price to Pay.
Lincoln Died over green backs.
And at the civil War the World Bank Had
British Troops on the North Border
France at the South Border
Russia Intervene and said
If either cross the Border it is a Act Of War.
Learn Border History!
Stop Reading the News
It is Wrong!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
So is the Militia ready to give up Bank accounts go after the true criminals?
Or are we going to let them beat Mexicans like they train us to beat our wife's and any Country that goes against the World Bank?
Wake UP!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I can not Vote this Problem Away!
It the Dang World Bank Wants NAFTA.
I am not going to be a sucker and Blame
Americans Or Mexican Any More.
The World Bank has collapsed Mexico
We are next on the list
Lets join Arms and Screw The World Bank
The World Bank Is the NWO!
I have been wrong Blame these people we need to hide, help, educate them so we all can overthrow the NWO!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Greece, America, Mexico,Ireland Scotland,Briton, Etc
We have all failed!
The IMF is in Control
United World!
Get rid of Fractional Banking!
Who Ever Controls the Money Controls the World and Opinions!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
So Mexicans
The IMF the World Bank is in Control they collapsed your country before ours.
If I need a place to hide from the World Bank can I come there if I extend the same rights to YOU?
A Boycott Of Mexico Or AZ equals a
Win Win For the IMF!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join