It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid UFO Seen In a Storm over Taiwan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATSer's!

Found this video on youtube, its of a pyramid UFO seen flying over Taiwan during an electrical storm. I don't think its a cloud because clouds don't have sharp edges. Also the fact that its on a news channel tells me it hasn't been tampered with.

www.youtube.com...

You have to wait till about 2:30 to get a good look at the craft.

The craft is almost the exact same shape as the one I posted here, this thread was of a pyramid shaped UFO seen over Xa'in city in china.

Thoughts?

Peace.
ALS

[edit on 17-8-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I created a thread about this about 2 weeks ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Ah so you did.

I see that most people seem to think its a cloud, thats the response I was expecting.

Peace.
ALS

To Mods, feel free to close this thread.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
It doesn't distinctly scream out aircraft or UFO. Maybe if it had lights or something it would more readily be more distinguishable from a cloud.

One thing in it's favor is the fact that though the lighting is extremely intense, it doesn't seem to penetrate and/or illuminate the object as the surrounding clouds seem to be.

This would indicate that it is potentially made of a denser material than those of the surrounding clouds.

Interesting.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
...One thing in it's favor is the fact that though the lighting is extremely intense, it doesn't seem to penetrate and/or illuminate the object as the surrounding clouds seem to be.

This would indicate that it is potentially made of a denser material than those of the surrounding clouds....

I brought this up on the other thread, so I hesitate repeating myself (but I'll do it anyway
), but there were other clouds, which were more obviously amorphously shaped and cloud-like, on the right hand side of the video that also had the same lighting characteristics as the cloud in question.

I feel that the blocky nature of the compressed video (especially when zoomed in) is the reason the particular cloud in question looks "geometric".

[edit on 8/17/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I watched the video again and noticed the "other" clouds you were talking about, if you look closely the lightening either strikes or penetrates the clouds in question unlike the pyramid "cloud/UFO".

Peace.
ALS

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
There is something definitely going on...I just got wind of these pyramid UFOs the other day at a friend's house

The one in Russia is really freaky, (where the person recording is driving in a car with a closed window and you can see the camera operator's reflection)

I've heard about these in China, Cleveland, OH, and in Russia...are there any other sightings of these any where else that anyone knows about?

P.S., For those of you that remember me, I'll be making a come back here.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
That is a very unique lightning storm,

for the pyramid it looks like a cloud to me

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Topic already being discussed here.

Thread closed.

top topics

join