It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pyramid In Lightning Storm Taiwan 17 July 2010

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

So lot's of Pyramid UFO sightings, and here's another to add to that.

The lightning looks amazing. Check out the video, and see for yourself. The UFO can be seen near the center.

Source

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Oozii]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Very cool lightning and even cooler music. It looks like there might actually be something in the center, but it could just be a funny looking cloud.

Or

a chinese lantern

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Looks like a pretty awesome cloud that's being silhouetted by the lightning. In the beginning of the video there's other clouds on the right that look the same in terms of lighting and outlining.

The 'object' in question's edges are pretty soft like a cloud as opposed to a rigid line you'd expect on some kind of craft.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I see no pyramid, just a cloud.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Oozii.....

I can't tell much from that video.

I don't see how we can exclude the "object" being a cloud.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Well not sure if it's just a cloud or not, but thought I'd just throw in a tenuous connection seeing as there was mention of a lot of pyramid UFO sightings as of late.

The pyramid in the vid looks inverted, so it reminded me of the fact that China's two key buildings for the world Expo, currently in progress, happen to be an inverted pyramid, and a giant UFO.

I've posted these before...but will post again just for interest's sake as it is kind of related to the OP video.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59f3cdf3f127.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7440ab6b4722.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
interesting video. dont know of many pyramid shaped clouds that small and in that specific shape. if they exist could someone post a pic? never seen clouds form triangles?????

anyway its a pretty cool video if nothing but the lightning. if it was a ufo in the sense that it was an alien craft or human one maybe it was harnessing the energy from the storm. although it looked like it was just floating there and nothing struck it.

interesting to see what everybody else thinks.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
interesting video. dont know of many pyramid shaped clouds that small and in that specific shape. if they exist could someone post a pic? never seen clouds form triangles?????

So are you calling it a triangle or a pyramid? Just confused, since you used both
words.

I see a triangular shape but not anything that appears to be symmetrical. Throw
3 dimes on the floor and you get a triangle.

Claiming it is a Pyramid is just a stretch..

Here is a Triangle Cloud

[edit on 8-8-2010 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

im calling it a pyramid because thats what it looks like to me. by the shadow cast from the lightning strikes i can see the sides of the pyramid.

i mentioned triangles because that is what you would need in order to make clouds in the shape of pyramids. also that pic you posted doesnt look anything like the the shape in the video.

the object in the video seems to be solid as in it has sides and not just a flat sprite. thats what i see anyway.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

also that pic you posted doesnt look anything like the the shape in the video.

I didnt say that it did look like the "cloud" in the video.

You said earlier

if they exist could someone post a pic? never seen clouds form triangles?????

I just did as you requested.. I posted a cloud in a triangular formation.

Just submitting it as a reference for others to see and decide.

Not trying to shove it in your face and say you're wrong.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Is this a joke?

How about the "ufos' to the right? Same level of distinction, just not "triangles."

Of course, not even the "pyramid" is even a pyramid. The sides are not straight, and the top isn't pointed. Do you mean "vaguely triangular" pyramid?

What a laughable and worthless video. Cool storm.. cool music.. worthless topic.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This doesn't look like a pyramid or a UFO, in my opinion. Plus, I wouldn't think anyone navigating a UFO would want to be doing so in the middle of a lightening storm...

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
cool video, love the lightening, AND the object doesn't scream cloud to me (or UFO) Don't know if it's flying or if it's an object. Just some interesting anomaly...

oh wait...

"...so my analysis concludes these must be some other worldly space fleet..."

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

anyway its a pretty cool video if nothing but the lightning. if it was a ufo in the sense that it was an alien craft or human one maybe it was harnessing the energy from the storm. although it looked like it was just floating there and nothing struck it.

interesting to see what everybody else thinks.

Clouds can take on any shape your mind can imagine. I see shapes all the time when I sit outside and look up. Animals mostly

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ced7656ea3e1.jpg[/atsimg]

Photo found here.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/acc435abe265.jpg[/atsimg]
Source.

Just do google image search for triangle cloud.

And im with the others, its not a UFO but a cloud shaped like a triangle being illuminated.

[edit on August 8th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thanks for posting that link. The photos look great. Especially the Triangle Cloud, looks like the one from the video.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing an awesome video of a lightning storm.
I dont want to come off like a know-it-all here but how is it not painfully obvious to everyone that the object in the video is a FREAKIN CLOUD?!

Lately it seems every time I stop back by here I find it sickening how much people strain to create UFO's from anything they see in the sky.

You can believe in the phenomenon of aliens and UFOS all you want...I do. But dont try and form one out of every semi-pyramid or blurry light in the night sky. Its embarrassing.

Im sorry for getting all lame and negative in here. Im sure everyone will come out of woodwork or something now and blast me for being honest.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by noisemediaIm sorry for getting all lame and negative in here. Im sure everyone will come out of woodwork or something now and blast me for being honest.

Your honesty is appreciated. Some peoples imagination gets in the way of a clear thought. It's clouded (pun intended). I see a cloud. Hardly a triangle, let alone a pyramid.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It looks mostly like an amorphous cloud in the normal (non-cropped) views.
In my opinion, it looks more geometric (pyramidal) in the zoomed and cropped views because of pixelization.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
OMG! A tiny cloud! In a storm!

BTW, the other "pyramid UFO" videos are most likely CGI.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Nah everyone has it wrong, its the Go'uld they are comming to get us, where is the SG-1 team when we need them.

But seriously all jokes aside dunno what it is looks cool specially where the lightnigh creats the shadows around it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join