It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVACUATE NOW!: This is Not a Drill

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Your right, it's all over, evacuate the Northern Hemisphere immediately!

Sorry just trying to shake up the Southern Hemisphere

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I'm with her on the axe idea, at least after i run out of ammo.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Wait a minute,. ax or a sword '
'
guns are for Kittie's you say.
you will be thanking me when I come around the corner blastin them off you

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

personally im off to the military storage facility located near me to commandeer a tank

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

I will say anyone with any combat sense will tell you to carry a knife for the "in case" situation.
I'd at least pick the sword for the third back up..

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Did the clintons or bushes or both not buy properties in the southern hemisphere last year??

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
there was actually a psychic who predicted this and the Hait earthquake trying to find her stuff on youtube again if i do i'll post it

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
found it this was done last year and i do remember it as i saw it at the start of this year thought someone may find this interesting

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

Hey VK,

You get a star from me for remembering, finding and posting the link to the psychic woman.

I don't believe a drop of it myself but I still commend you for your keen skills and for sharing it.

The Russian 'finer than talcum' stuff that irritates skin is a pretty clean description but just a lucky guess in my opinion considering nothing else mentioned has come to pass.

I could be wrong though

-m0r

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Quaght

Exactly. They will go to the same country that they love to hate, even though we give more in philanthropy than any country on earth. "Ask those arrogant Americans for help, they're gullible". Yes, we are. Now more than ever.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
found it this was done last year and i do remember it as i saw it at the start of this year thought someone may find this interesting

www.youtube.com...

Interesting... anyway that this was done in 2004?

Was posted to youtube in 2009.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
in Russia, very hard to conceal whatever: people don't believe central sources very much & info goes non-officially

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
As soon as the article ends with "If you can’t leave, get your kids out. It may be too late already." it really just feels like fear mongering. I hope it's not as bad as they make it out to be though.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

This is what happened when a bunch of drunk teens were dared to enter the chernobyl restriction zone in 2008. Apparently the guy being chased was the designated driver and refused to participate in the dare. Poor dude.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I found map online few years ago, about the cherynoble accident. apparently, the radiation had spread mostly westward about 800 mioles form cherynoble* winds carried it.
When i was in poland vacationing summer of 1992, my g/f thier then, Polish was teloling me the radiation had spread form their to her city in Warsaw. SO! all these years i like to think i have just a few microns, just a litle of that lingering radiation i might have taken home with me lol

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013

Thanks for the heads up!

I cancelled my upcoming France trip my lady and I have been planning for over a year.

Looks like instead of dining on fine french cuisine, we will be quivering under our beds, awaiting the inescapable end.

Thanks...

Please tell me you are joking.

A relative of mine has just returned from Spain, another is going to Germany. No fear, no nuclear fallout.

Again, please tell me you are joking.

Otherwise you really let fear and fearmongering rule your life. Unsubstantiated fear and fearmongering at that.

Do you happen to be scared of your own shadow too?

Sorry dear, looks like the trip to France is off. Something about a nuclear fallout, things getting nasty and unpleasant and very nuclear holocaust. Radiation poisoning and nuclear wasteland apparently. I thought it might spoil the holiday. I read it on the internet, so it must be true. Europeans. Glowing in the dark. Frightful.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo

www.youtube.com...

This vid. looks indeed interresting, normaly I don't buy this stuff.... but the predictions do look acurate

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by unityemissions

Good idea, something is better than nothing.

Here is another write up...this article has pictures.

Fears of stirring up nuclear pollution from the Chernobyl disaster...

Interestingly enough I watched a documentary last week called Life after People, and one of the places they visited was one of the town near Chernobyl some 20 years later. It looked like a ghost town from an old western movie, with decayed homes and pavement overgrown with scrubs and grass. It was quite surreal when you think of the overnight transition from burgeoning community to 0 population. So many lives were chaotically changed in a matter of hours.
I can imagine the immensity of problems there now with the hundreds of wildfires raging.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by SarK0Y

This is what happened when a bunch of drunk teens were dared to enter the chernobyl restriction zone in 2008. Apparently the guy being chased was the designated driver and refused to participate in the dare. Poor dude.

This is what happens when you take clip from a video game and put a misleading title and information on it.

Please refrain from that please.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I dont want to execute anyone here but, if anyone has braught up the fact that fish in rivers in Sweden have been dying because the acidity in them is too high, the fact is, its comming from the UK factories due to the way the wind comes from different parts of the world. Also a poster mentioned pills being given out to swedish children, was that in the news? Or was it on a website?

Also Fallout 3 has taught me something, people either become super mutants (which kick ass) or Ghouls (Also kick ass) and the survivors roam around killing stuff etc. If anyone points out Fallout 3 is a video game and not supported by facts, the fact of the matter is I dont care. So sorry if I offended people, no offence was meant. And if someone wants an ego boost by trying to argue with me via the internet, its the internet, not real life.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join