It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is HARDER than LIFE?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Here examine this video, of a young boy who was born as Quran literate.

I was amazed the first time seeing this video, he is very young 4-5 years old and he knows both history and Quran.

The shocking thing is that his family was Christian, and became Muslim when they saw him starting to pray at the age of 4 on his own.

This is either the worlds biggest scam and actor, or something beyond our current understanding.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Thanks for the video....I watched it and also scrolled down and saw some of the comments. found a website supposedly debunking it....Im not one to trounce upon miracles and I can't say one way or the other, but thanks anyway for the video.

Truly some kids can exhibit some extraordinary ability. Think Mozart.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Not knowing what it is, what its purpose is for or who placed you within it. But I guess this is where 1z faith comes in.

[edit on 8/16/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Wow great find Mooz, looks like youve found possibly the Mahdi...
ooops i mean the anti-christ, oh well same thing!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by oozyism

Wow great find Mooz, looks like youve found possibly the Mahdi...
ooops i mean the anti-christ, oh well same thing!

You're weird lol

At least its laughable

I always like to amuse people, here is something else for you:

from using the techniques of a detective or investigative reporter to evaluate claims that a young child, often just beginning to talk, had spontaneously started to speak of the details of another life. In a fairly typical case, a boy in Beirut spoke of being a 25-year-old mechanic, thrown to his death from a speeding car on a beach road. According to multiple witnesses, the boy provided the name of the driver, the exact location of the crash, the names of the mechanic's sisters and parents and cousins, and the people he hunted with -- all of which turned out to match the life of a man who had died several years before the boy was born, and who had no apparent connection to the boy's family.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Interesting ha??

It is better to contribute something, rather than a useless, irritating post lol

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

What is harder than life? The only thing I can think of harder than just living life is mastering it and transcending passed Samsara. Samsara
That's the best answer I have for such a difficult question.

About that kid, I can't say if it is real or not but I do not doubt that it is real. I am not sure what he says, but his ability to control the crowd and his confidence is that of a true leader. Wow. Kids brains are like sponges that soak up knowledge at amazing rates. As we get older our experiences and ego tend to create barriers or walls for our mind. Kids do not have this problem. Powerful stuff.

Mozart wrote this at age 5 and only had one correction (wrong note wrote down, later changed)

And this at age 8 which he performed in front of crowds from memory (no music sheets in front of him)

[edit on 17-8-2010 by LifeIsEnergy]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

I think that was the most brilliant answer, very interesting one indeed.

Thanks for your thought, I'm gonna be thinking about that answer for couple of days in the back of my head.

Thinking is good, it always leads to good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join