It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultradimensional UFO: James Gilliland and ECETI Censorship

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

XPLodER.....

That's a very interesting video of an "unknown"......it has nothing to do with Gilliland.

I started 2 threads about that delta-shaped object.

One thread in the Aliens & UFOs Forum:

UFO in In Night Vision Video

One in the Aircraft Forum:

What is the Identity of the Delta-Shaped Craft in this Video?

The person who took the video & who appeared on the UFO Hunters TV show has joined the discussion.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

thanks for the links i think i might jion in the second thread and add my 2c

i have seen a video where these craft were ............... shooting at some other craft at the time i though nahh but i might dig it up and post it for comments

xploder

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

XPLodER.....

I guess you're alluding to the Grimsley NV videos.

I've never seen anything on those that looked interesting after a cursory review.

I think Grimsley is very good at obfuscating around many videos of birds, bugs, planes, satellites, meteors, etc...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
wow...

how soon all you skeptics forget ..

ATS @ the G Ranch

and don't forget Johnny~!!!

Johnny back

as for those that spout off and say that it's all just bugs and birds.. I challenge you with the above investigation.. come with you OWN investigation and let's shred it shall we ..

From a amateur investigator myself to Gilliland Ranch last year for 2 days.. i can confirm the what 'seemed' to be power ups .. not sure if they were reflections from the laser or not.....

I don't' think that video is best only because it's not zoomed out enough to get a good idea of the surrounding field and it doesn't have infrared with it.

To those that haven't NEVER been there, I challenge you to go .. for no less than 3 days.. MAKE sure you bring A LOT of batteries .. you'll need em' ..

minimum about of gear to bring..

2 digital cameras, 1 HD vid cam, Binocs, Radio's, and no less than 3 friends to confirm what is being experienced..

oh .. did I mention A LOT of batteries ?? yea.. might want to bring some extra .. odd thing about that .. isn't ?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

How soon indeed...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

So Chadwickus.....

You gonna get your bunch of discount batteries & rock on up to Gilliland?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

wow who would have thought ATS was a resource for other debunkers to use as reference i guess we must have some smart people here that can deny ignorence lol

xploder

ps maby the space war footage turned out to be the same guy

no way to tell how high or what these things are so experience is the only proof

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
oh .. did I mention A LOT of batteries ?? yea.. might want to bring some extra .. odd thing about that .. isn't ?

Not odd, really.

You go there expecting to see something out of the ordinary that could happen at any time. So you camera will be switched 'on' for lengthy periods in anticipation of this "event". The batteries will soon run dry in a matter of hours whereas with 'normal' use - taking a snap shot here, a snap shot there and turning the camera 'off' the batteries will last several days.

You are applying a battery-draining mystery to normal battery behaviour.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

You've lost me...

I'm of the opinion that Gilliland has lost the plot.

Steven Greer may or may not be an influence in this, I'm not too sure.

What I am sure about is that ATS sincerely went to Gilliland ranch to investigate the goings on there and at no point did they "completely sanitize" their findings.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by Komodo

Not odd, really.

You go there expecting to see something out of the ordinary that could happen at any time. So you camera will be switched 'on' for lengthy periods in anticipation of this "event". The batteries will soon run dry in a matter of hours whereas with 'normal' use - taking a snap shot here, a snap shot there and turning the camera 'off' the batteries will last several days.

You are applying a battery-draining mystery to normal battery behavior.

interesting how you IMPLIED that we did.. I didn't say anything of the sorts.. now did I .. did you even look at the 2 links I provided..??

How do you know, ALL the camera's were turned on BEFORE they got there ??

WOW..LOL.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Maybe I misunderstood you post but the implication seemed to be that you need a "lot of batteries" and that it is "odd" that you do so.

From that I inferred that your batteries were draining abnormally which is an often-used UFO encounter cliche.

Can you explain what you meant when you stated you need a lot of batteries and why that would be odd?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

maby the space war footage turned out to be the same guy

XPLodER.....

As per my previous post about that.....

The "space war" footage is by Ed Grimsley.

But.....I'll let you in on a secret.....

It's actually mostly a battle of seagulls & moths!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
What I am sure about is that ATS sincerely went to Gilliland ranch to investigate the goings on there and at no point did they "completely sanitize" their findings.

How do you know they didn't?

James claims that they captured things like healings and people interacting with Orbs there, how do you know ATS didn't sanitize all that out?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
James claims that they captured things like healings and people interacting with Orbs there, how do you know ATS didn't sanitize all that out?

What James calls Orbs people know to be dust particles picked up in the camera flash. Gilliland seems to be upset because sensible people don't believe these particles are extraterrestrial entities like he does. Just because a person is in the same photo as the dust doesn't mean interaction is taking place. No more than they are interacting with the trees or clouds that may be in the same photo!

Go to Gilliland's website and look at his photographic and video evidence. One video shows a man flying a spinner kite over the river Thames in London. Gilliland says it is a UFO! If you point out the clear fact that it is a kite you are a half-truther, a sanitizer, a disinfo agent, a censor of reality!

With crap like that, why would anyone believe anything he says. There is no point. He's just another anti-ufologist inventing his own religion around the subject.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

What James calls Orbs people know to be dust particles picked up in the camera flash.

Exactly, all Orbs everywhere must be "just dust", all the time. No matter how many of them appear or under what circumstances. Even if people have dozens and dozens of Orbs of all different shapes and sizes and colors showing up, it MUST BE "just dust".

So if ATS were to accidentally capture some footage of people having real interactions with Orbs, that would need to be sanitized out, wouldn't it?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Even if people have dozens and dozens of Orbs of all different shapes and sizes and colors showing up, it MUST BE "just dust".

Or water vapour - that's actually better than dust. You can be very creative with water spay and attach any lie to the end result! They can be spirits of the dead, interdimensional entities, or interstellar spacecraft - choose your own lie!

So if ATS were to accidentally capture some footage of people having real interactions with Orbs, that would need to be sanitized out, wouldn't it?

Why would they sanitize it if the photos showed anything unusual? Conversely, why would they use photos of dust particles as evidence just because Gilliland pretends that they are aliens or fairies?

Like I said. Go to his website, look at his "evidence" and then explain why anyone should believe anything he says.

There's no truth in the Orbs, there's no truth in the UFO/kite, there's no truth in the Blu-Tac UFO, or the visitation of the Virgin Mary, or the half-woman half-cat creature that creeps about the site - there's no truth at Gilliland's ranch!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Why would they sanitize it if the photos showed anything unusual? Conversely, why would they use photos of dust particles as evidence just because Gilliland pretends that they are aliens or fairies?

Look, what if reality is in fact hyperdimensional and you can have crafts and entities that can materialize in and de-materialize out of our dimension.

(Is it really such a big stretch? We've only been seeing it in Star Wars and Star Trek for years......)

So an "Orb" could be a craft or an entity that's just in a partially materialized state.

Some of those "Orbs" could be crafts.

Some people may not like it that people like Gilliland are getting video footage of these "Orbs" flying around and interacting with people.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

What James calls Orbs people know to be dust particles picked up in the camera flash.

Exactly, all Orbs everywhere must be "just dust", all the time. No matter how many of them appear or under what circumstances. Even if people have dozens and dozens of Orbs of all different shapes and sizes and colors showing up, it MUST BE "just dust".

This is exactly the problem.

If people think everything can be explained with some conventional idea, they can rationalize it away not matter what the evidence.

Being a conventionalist is not the same thing as being a skeptic.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Slippery Jim

Mister Slippery Jim. There are never 50-80 satellites that go by overhead within 1-2 hours time on a clear night. Also. Satellites do not make 90 degree turns, they don't come to a stop and continue going or change directions.
Satellites don't come down super low and 'pulse bright light' (what some refer to as power up, it truly is a power up when you experience/witness it) 1, 2 or even 4 or 5 times during it's path across the sky.
Not all of the ufos seen are way way up there, occasionally there will be a SINGLE bright light sometimes white and other times changing colors, very low in the sky (and much brighter than even VENUS in the evening which is often visible)
Let alone there have been many instances upon watching a 'potential satellite' where the light CLEARLY divides into TWO lights moving separate directions, one time two lights were following each other and the faster one collided and combined into ONE light. So look we are not observing satellites, point made.

Okay so before YOU jump to conclusions, consider that and stop attacking me and my observations. Yes I have been to the ranch I live 90 miles away, I have participated in work shops, the 2010 conference, and personal visits, it's even a lovely place to relax and meditate and connect even without any of the 'ufo' or 'paranormal' activity. AKA I don't go there for the sole purpose of 'sky watching' but I do enjoy watching the sky night or day.
Also I have seen ufos that I have described but nobody seems to want to take a stab at offering explanations, because you can't and you wouldn't believe my true story anyway. Especially with the high volume of debunkers and close minds around here.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by orazio]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Torsion, not to sound condescending but you are very wrong about that. You are making this seem like some kind of 'game' and it is not like that at all. What do you think Mr gilliland has some kind of posse or he has to make all these efforts to get attention from people on the internet or something? that's absurd, of course there is a lot of smear going on here on ATS about eceti with some folks, because they find whatever is going on at eceti just nuts or ridiculous.
What ever it is you think you are very misinformed and our perspective and discernment would be much clearer if we all would stop playing those ego games. Up there at the ranch, are regular people on a spiritual path like millions of us on the planet. There's not some money scam or con going on but obviously people are going to say things like that.
imo your debunking campaign is out of control, you have no basis to be making the claims I'm seeing you make in these posts.. you jump to conclusions as if you are passionate about debunking this stuff. You don't know james you don't know me, or others who have been there so don't go spreading rumors like you are still in high school.

Contact is ongoing and has been ongoing, you can make contact i can make contact and we are in the presence of so much conscious life in our own solar system on many levels of life. It's just funny because this is not the only place where evidence can be observed and experienced for oneself. And a lot of what I'm seeing are people still searching for clues, debating over and over on the same old stuff no matter what new 'evidence' arises. and what gets me is that from my observation people are making it out to a game of the ego, perhaps unconsciously. I'm a genuine person with authentic thoughts and feelings, and I am not in possession of any agendas and i'm certainly not brainwashed or a zombie or a loony at that. Im not an ATS common-goer or anything but I come on here now and then. If people want to really take this stuff with serious interest and hear about the stuff that REALLY is going on then feel free to message me if you want (just throwing that out there).

About the video I shared which nobody took seriously, those pictures were all taken it is LEGIT. The picture of 'Mother Mary' I WITNESSED WITH MY OWN EYES and I can testify that it is not a hoax and there were two photos taken (first one blurry) on separate dates by Kan. The nicer photo of the Mary appearance was taken during a group practice as explained in the video, and I watched as he took the photo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join