It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Endeavour Crater MOC Images revisited and reposted - I know in my gut this is a structure!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Very True

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

To me it is amazing!! A very defined structure. For comparison how would someone taking orbital photo's of stonehenge define that image??

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
Hi All,

I have posted this previously but after months of bidding my time i know this has to be reposted and resubmited!

For anyone that has not seen the pictures i will repost below, this area is on the rim of Endeavour Crater and coincentally or perhaps not one of the next main stops for the Spirit Rover

Towards the end of my last thread relating to this topic, someone posted supposed Hirise pics of that area which after hours of searching for i could not find before that post and since then Google Earth has not updated the Hirise pics for that area and a quick search for Endeavour Crater on the Hirise site will result in 900+ pages of junk that do not relate to Endeavour Crater!!

I truly believe this is a structure and amazingly vivid. Enjoy the pics and all raw image links will be posted at the end of this post.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e9cf436c68a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b2f7e7cee43.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aed9ff9e2eaa.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4423daf9e6b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c4d526683159.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/584826f8a3fc.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55271fa86a18.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ec7078536b5.jpg[/atsimg]

Links:

global-data.mars.asu.edu...

Also freely available via Google Earth...thanks

wow!!!
Thats amazing;
You could clearly see the structure in those images

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SupremeKnowledge

i know yeah... amazing alright!! It just totally stands out as soon as you see it close up, even from a distance when you know where to look.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SupremeKnowledge

Any other thoughts on the area or surroundings? Do you have any image enhancment software?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

I know I have often said that to people. lol

Question, how do you take pics on Google earth? I want to download the panoramic pics in the Mars view but can't figure it out.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

When you are looking at an area / image on google earth just goto file, save, save image and then follow as per normal save file, or alternatively do a print screen and copy it into paint or any applicable image application - picasa for example.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

although u cant save the whole panorama, you will have to view in google earth and zoom etc as per normal, although i have to admit it is easier doing it that way anyways.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

No, if there are "geometric" (whatever that may mean) lines in one area, the most natural thing is that there will be more lines, if it's a natural phenomena.

An isolated line would be more an indication of possible artificiality than several lines, unless a clear pattern is visible, which is not the case.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

although u cant save the whole panorama, you will have to view in google earth and zoom etc as per normal, although i have to admit it is easier doing it that way anyways.

I figured out how to get the entire panoramic picture downloaded but now I have to resize it but I don't know where to resize at. I have picasa can I resize it there? I tried to use my flicrPro but the pic is too big to load in the first place so I can't resize it there. Can I do this in paint wihout it looking bad?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

yeah in Picasa if you export a file ( at the bottom of an open picture, you can export and save a file and resize it.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Thanks!

I am going to mess with some pics I got from NASA's site one is Husband Hill.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I have been attacked many times for being some paranoid conspiracy nut or having paradoilia ( a mental dissorder ) although very minor still one in the same.

Pareidolia is not a mental disorder, it's a psychological phenomenon that is common to all people.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

No, if there are "geometric" (whatever that may mean) lines in one area, the most natural thing is that there will be more lines, if it's a natural phenomena

I think this is a good definition.

characterized by simple geometric forms n design and decoration; "a buffalo hide painted with red and black geometric painted with red and black geometric designs"

I think structurally we're talking the US Bank Building (geometric) versus the Walt Disney Concert Hall (not) (both in downtown Los Angeles, CA).

I personally don't try to judge either way although I don't see why its not possible that there was once life on Mars. I do believe the planet is dead now though. I do not believe there is currently life on Mars.

This is a great find. Thanks OP.

Pareidolia is the most ridiculous psychobabble I have heard to date.

Pareidolia (pronounced /pærɪˈdoʊliə/ pa-ri--lee-ə) is a psychological pa-ri- DOE-lee-ə) is a psychological-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant.

Hello vague and random stimulus, meet vague and random mental condition.

The next person that tries to discredit someone using ridiculous psychobabble like that will be the first on my ignore list.

[edit on 8/16/2010 by dbloch7986]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

OK, this is what I did.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
ok lets think logicly. you found one building, if its a building, and by all means i really hope it is but why would aliens or past humans only build one building and not like a town? were is the town and the rest of the buildings why just one in the middle of no where ?

Posible storms covered them up????

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
All i see is a bunch of rocks.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slippery Jim
Oh dear God!

No matter how many lines you draw on those photos I swear I still see nothing.
Yeah isn't that something though,...
ever been to Bryce canyon or Zion in Utah?
Yeah, every time I go there I see I can see faces in the rock structures.
Spooky,.. like they were made...................... FROM EROSION

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It looks like structure to me! The problem with this stuff is,.. anytime i send this to some friends of mine,.. they go like, NO WAY! PHOTOSHOP FTW! its debunkable so fast, im annoyed by that. Good post though!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
ok lets think logicly. you found one building, if its a building, and by all means i really hope it is but why would aliens or past humans only build one building and not like a town? were is the town and the rest of the buildings why just one in the middle of no where ?

Posible storms covered them up????

What if it was a colony and not a civilization? I've thought about that possibility before. Maybe there was an advanced civilization on Earth in history and the colonized Mars. Or maybe another alien race colonized it?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join