It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Endeavour Crater MOC Images revisited and reposted - I know in my gut this is a structure!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
Without wanting to poop on your thread, I'm sorry to say I can't make out anything except blurry rocks and craters.

There are some very believable images of the Moon out there that do indeed look like structures, and the Mars images are nothing short of amazing.

But I'm afraid this one is too much of a stretch, it's just Moon.

Hey could you post some pics of the Moon with these believable images? I would be interested in seeing them incase they are ones I have not looked at. A link would do

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

It's hard to tell sometimes who is being serious and who is poking fun.

I always view these threads, if for no other reason than just in case something real shows up. The balance between being overly skeptical and being gullible is a very fine line.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Have you viewed John Lear's old threads here? Lots of this type of material and discussion there.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Size of Structure - 68,000 sq ft.

I was wondering how big this 'structure' was. At the NASA.gov site they state the resolution of this image to be 2.91 meters per pixel. I opened the image in my favorite gfx program and counted....
I see it to be about 15 wide by 50 pixels long = 145.5 by 43.65 meters. This is about 68,000 sq. feet. Must have been a celebrity martian home - or a resort on what appears to be a large lake. Maybe a Walmart.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Out of the infinite numbers of craters in this universe, i wouldn't be surprised to find one that's shaped the white house.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
There’s a lot of surface on Mars and we’ve got thousands of photos of varying resolution, so it’d be surprising if we didn’t find some patterns somewhere, at some resolution, that looked like structures.
If there really were large, complex structures on Mars that were resolvable, you would probably expect these structures to be fairly common, since they would have to be the product of a civilization of many beings.
(Unless, of course, it’s an isolated alien base
)

The ‘Face on Mars’ fiasco proves you have to be careful interpreting features at one particular resolution, as does the ‘Martian Canals’ fiasco that preceded it.

But without imagination and curiosity we would never get to the bottom of anything, and sometimes seemingly small anomalies can have huge ramifications…so good luck with your mission!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Pick a piece of say the sahara on Google earth. Do the same exercize and ye gods, there's alien structures hidden in our deserts.
I wonder whether there are alien structures in side some peoples minds... no wait... there is!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Have you viewed John Lear's old threads here? Lots of this type of material and discussion there.

I have never really looked at his threads. I did look at mikesigh's threads on the Moon and Mars. I never knew what to think of John Lear...I will look him up, thanks.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Husband hill...now your talking!

See if you can find the crashed aircraft complete with wings and the very sharply defined delta objects (delta craft), it's quite something.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

Husband hill...now your talking!

See if you can find the crashed aircraft complete with wings and the very sharply defined delta objects (delta craft), it's quite something.

Husband Hill is a favorite, I haven't seen a crashed aircraft with wings though lol

Are you messing with me or are you being serious? If so could you provide a link or coordinates? I know there are images of this area on Google Mars so I can look there if I knew about where to look.

Thanks.

edit to add.....Gusev Crater is one of my favorite areas on Mars...and of course Cydonia.

[edit on 8/16/2010 by mblahnikluver]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by aethron

The 'Martian canals fiasco' as you put it, had nothing to do with pareidolia.

P. Lowell (canals on Mars), happened to have a rare and intriguingly intermittent brain disorder, that caused his vision to be impaired by creating projections of lines onto his retina, that he mistook for canals when looking at Mars...while he was most certainly seeing something that wasn't actually there, it was not due to the usual debunking stalwart fallback of pareidolia.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Well since we are talking about gut feelings. I am convinced without any shadow of doubt in my whole body that Mars has already been colonised. I have no physical tangible proof but I am that convinced I would bet my life on it!

Then you would die.

And to the OP: some of you would see anything, including microscopic, intergalactic space fleet in your bowl of ice cream.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Havick007, you mightbe on to something here. MikeSingh used to be a member here and he has found something broadly similar in an MOC image, trouble is I can't remember which one.
It's probably in one of his YouTube videos and is definitely on Hidden Mission Forum.
Then again there are objects in such images which look seriously artificial but turn out not to be on closer inspection. The only way we will ever know for sure is if another orbiter photographs the same area again at higher resolution.
As for pareidolia, just look it up in Wikipedia - there is little if any scientific substantiation for it.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Hi again,

I most certainly am serious.

I know a lot of people on here are skeptical, some i suspect 'professionally' so, and try to distract others with quips and leg pulling, but i don't go in for that.

I'll show you them right now!

I have some crops uploaded to my personal upload space on here, i'll add the crops below.

These are from Husband hill.

First, what i 'see' (poor pareidolia afflicted fool that i am :@@
as 'The downed aircraft'.

Then the crashed delta craft.

Here ya go!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ce335adcfa70.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice the shadow under the left wing (left as you look at it)..

Delta No. 1

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/933db4687dd4.jpg[/atsimg]

This appears to be a delta craft, facing South West as we look at it, with it's 'nose' either buried in the earth, or broken off on impact.

Delta No. 2, or possibly the broken off nose section of 'Delta No. 1'

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56b9c475deb9.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice how it straddles across the depression in the surface.

Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
So.. uh.. how big are these supposed to be?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
good imagination, but like others are saying, if you WANT to see it, you will

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MoothyKnight

The OP's image is within spitting distance of 3000 meters wide (2.98km), so the structures would have to be relatively modest, and similar in size to terrestrial buildings/complexes. Without measuring, and just looking at the image, i'd guess the 'main' structure is roughly 100 - 150 meters wide.

If you're talking about the Husband hill crops i've just posted above, i have to say i don't know. The crops were taken after a high zoom in, so they were pretty far away from the rover, hard to say how large they are without wading through all my stored images and measuring.

Download the OP's image and have a look, you'll get a better feel for the size and shape then.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I love pics from Mars

It is interesting but I'm not sure what to think of it. Parts of it do look like it could be some building. I have always felt Mars had a civilization at one point and I also have a feeling it still does to an extent.

Thanks for the pics. I will look closer at them when I have some time.

um... Martians...Dir...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Congratulations Havick007 on your discovery. First of all look for geometric patterns that are made by intelligent design and you have found that by this discovery. What most have not seen in this photo is what I call The Ring Of Fire with a massive humanoid male face and headdress. The 2nd male statue in the photo is much more massive then the face in the Ring Of Fire. Keep up the good work in finding these structures and again no matter what anyone says to me these are structures on Mars. With out your overlay drawings anyone can see these are geometric designed structures. ^Y^

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I love pics from Mars

It is interesting but I'm not sure what to think of it. Parts of it do look like it could be some building. I have always felt Mars had a civilization at one point and I also have a feeling it still does to an extent.

Thanks for the pics. I will look closer at them when I have some time.

um... Martians...Dir...

What are you saying here other than you don't like my answer and you are poking fun at me....Glad you think you are funny..

Have you NOT read the recent posts on ATS about manner and decorum in threads like this. If you don't like what is being posted, it's simple don't read the thread. Some of us on here take pics like this seriously.

Did I say I believe every pic is an alien base? No I do believe there are unnatural structures on Mars and that yes they have been kept hush hush from the public.

I bet you have never even really researched any of this information. I can point you in many directions of where to read if you would like to maybe open your mind to different possibilities before you go making sarcastic comments.

The Living Moon
This is a great site with pics from Mars and the Moon. Do I believe every pic for what is stated? No, I do my own research and photo analysis which takes time since I am teaching myself. So far in this thread I have learned a few things about pictures thank to Armap. This site also has information posted by ATS members. Each picture will link you to the original NASA image as well if you choose to have that one instead.

Mars Anomaly Research
Here is another site with good pics of Mars..again I make my own opinions on the pics. There are many where I don't see what others see..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join