It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knesset Outsources US Campus Public Diplomacy to Militant Christian Zionists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

The Bible verses have arrived!!! I thought the Jews never believe Jesus was the Messiah? So why would God care so much for the Jews now? Are the Jews the Messiahs?
www.usbible.com...
www.usbible.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The problem is that the whole Scofield christianity of the last century is fubar.
Claiming rational people who support responsible government running the way it was meant to function, hate Jews, just illustrates my point.

Case in point the trillion or so TAX dollars that have been given to Israel by the dual passport types surrounding successive US presidents while Israel is a nuclear power is completely Illegal under US law.
As I understand it God doesn't like people who bend over and so they can't go to heaven...
If that isn't getting bent over I don't know what is

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Yet another project from the PR alliance which is the subject of this thread. Outlaw Human Rights groups in Israel.

The New Israel Fund (NIF), the American based progressive organization that sponsors social justice projects in Israel, is the victim of a new smear campaign launched by the right-wing movement “Im Tirzu” (אם תרצו) and picked up by Israeli media. Im Tirzu, together with right-wing MK’s and even IDF and Shin Beit seniors, are demanding Knesset and government actions that will prevent the NIF from transferring funds to Israeli human rights and peace organizations – and possibly even ban the organization altogether.
coteret.com...

This PR coalition is all in favor of tax free donations from American Christian churches in the 10s of millions per year in order to fund illegal Jewish only settlements on Palestinian Land, and at the same time ban the transfer of money from "radical secular" American Jewish charities for pro-peace and human rights groups in Israel.

The above sentence should make it quite clear what the agenda really is.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by pthena]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Report: Netanyahu to offer withdrawal from 90% of West Bank 13 August 2010.

Israel Denies Plan to Offer 90% of West Bank to Palestinians Report Would Have Led to Evacuation of 50,000 Settlers Same Day.

The 90% figure would have almost certainly sparked a revolt among his parliamentary allies however, as well as a number of figures in his own party. Netanyahu’s government consists largely of extremely pro-settler blocs, and many of them have objected to the idea of peace talks in principle, let alone an actual deal.

The settler movement is all about no-peace. It is about removing all Palestinians from Palestine. After that, remove all people who desire multi-ethnic democracy.

The Knesset lobby is headed by MK David Rotem (Yisrael Beiteinu), author of the explosive Conversion Law.

But after objections from the ultra-Orthodox, the bill formally placed authority for conversion in the hands of the chief rabbinate and declared Orthodox Jewish law to be the basis of conversion, making Americans fear that their more lenient conversion processes would be invalidated.

Many American Jews consider the Netanyahu government to be too hawkish, and the conversion controversy is seen by some analysts here and in the United States as a proxy for a broader set of disagreements, including settlement building and the Gaza blockade.
www.nytimes.com...

This militant extremist lobby in the Knesset, only wants one kind of Jew, namely, radical Zionists. Citizenship in Israel is also tied in with Conversion law.

By radical Zionist, I mean, those who hold that Jews and only Jews should be citizens of Israel, which includes all of Palestine. Any Jew who is not a radical Zionist is vilified. In my book that qualifies as Judenhass (Jew hatred). And since radical Zionism has no place for Palestinians in their world, they qualify as Anti-Semitic completely (against Hebrew speakers, Arabic speakers, Aramaic speakers)

Radical Zionist Worldview: Radical Zionist=good - Everyone else=evil

I see nothing whatsoever in Radical Christian Zionism to back up their claim to be Christian.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by pthena]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I'm glad christian zionists are defending Israel's right to exist.
The modern entity bestowing upon itself the name Israel is a proto-state, meaning it is a first and only of its kind, being set up in a novel way, by edict of another proto-state calling itself the U. N.
What right does a gone-bad experiment with geopolitics-tampering entity have to exist, or are you just taken by the prestige of the name? What if it called itself by what it is, the official state of Satan? Would you still love it so much?
In contrast, the indigenous people have a right to exist even if you call them a derogatory name.
The calling of Israel a "democratic" country is a joke since they are decidedly anti-democratic since they are illegally crushing the people of Gaza in retaliation for electing someone as a government that they do not personally approve of.
As to the "small piece" of the middle east, can you tell me where they draw the boundary to the land they claim the right to take? They do not draw a line because they recognize only their right to rule the whole world.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by jmdewey60]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Israel will be spared and all your Jew hating nations will be destroyed
You should read the whole books of the prophets and you will find out that for every promise of deliverance or whatever, there is a promise of punishment and destruction, depending on how they acted.
So, are you prepared to take the punishments along with Israel, or are you just up to the rewards, just in case they do good, which does not seem to be happening? Of course this is only relevant if one was to assume your contention is right, that the current regime calling itself "Israel" has anything to do with the Old Testament Hebrews.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

In fact Ive read through the entire Bible, some 8 times. I'm all the more convinced that Israel is a fulfillment of several Old Testament prophecies and a couple of new testament prophecies as well. Israel will be severely judged in the end, as you have mentioned. However all those nations that gather against Israel to destroy her will be destroyed. Yes you are right, a time of reckoning approaches.

The regathering of the Jews in a fallen, unbelieving state was prophesied, as was an eventual restoral of Judaism that will culminate in the rebuilding of the temple. This too will happen in the last days, further fulfilling Biblical prophesy.

The bizarre radical, uncritical hatred of Israel can only be explained in spiritual terms. Here you have a religion, Islam that has destroyed most of it's churches and Mosques, that has clitorectomy as a religious policy in many nations, and continues to launch a murderous attack on all non-believers throughout the world. Yet all you and your cohorts can do is blame Israel and the Jews. Hitler would be proud of you.

Have fun with your blind hatred, I won't be part of it.

Psalm 2

1Why do the nations conspire
and the peoples plot in vain?
2The kings of the earth take their stand
and the rulers gather together
against the Lord
and against his Anointed One.

3“Let us break their chains,” they say,
“and throw off their fetters.”

4The One enthroned in heaven laughs;
the Lord scoffs at them.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

The regathering of the Jews in a fallen, unbelieving state was prophesied, as was an eventual restoral of Judaism that will culminate in the rebuilding of the temple.

I don't think so. I do believe there are promises that the LORD Himself will gather His people. The British are not the LORD, the UN is not the LORD, the United States is not the LORD. If you, as part of a false Lord are working to gather a "fallen, unbelieving state" then you are following a false Lord. And the prophecies you mention are your own.

JN 11:49 Then one of them, named Caiaphas, who was high priest that year, spoke up, "You know nothing at all! 50 You do not realize that it is better for you that one man die for the people than that the whole nation perish."

JN 11:51 He did not say this on his own, but as high priest that year he prophesied that Jesus would die for the Jewish nation, 52 and not only for that nation but also for the scattered children of God, to bring them together and make them one. 53 So from that day on they plotted to take his life.

There is much in these verses that I don't understand, but it at least seems clear to me that neither Jesus or the Father intends a gathering of "a fallen, unbelieving state".

In a letter to America which Saddam Hussein wrote before the US invasion, he wrote (and I must paraphrase because the letter seems to be pretty hard to find these days):

Who knows but that God intended for there to be Jews, Christians, and Muslims so that He could see who would be more peaceful.

I find that statement to be valid.

There is a reason that Jesus said, "by their fruits you shall know them", 30 people can line up and repeat the exact same words, and yet that means nothing. Some work toward peace and giving while some work toward war and taking. That does mean something.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
IMHO of course.
My turn to play debble's advocado tonight...

I have a funny feeling the state of Israel is not meant to survive,
There is a Talmudic kabbalistic "Zionist" luciferian even, prophesy that 6 million Jews actually have to die in a "holocaust"
a"BURNT OFFERING", before the "talmudic Zionist get to rule the world completely.
Now people can mess around all day, play semantics, and change the numbers on the signs of the camps all they want
(to say nothing of the 50 million Christians killed by Christians in WW ll, [god love em
])
NO ONE CALLS A GAS CHAMBER AN OVEN.

There were a lot of dead people in WWll
A lot of dead Jews.
A lot of Jews died in camps,
but no burnt offering of 6 million.

But guess what ...the population of Israel is currently 6 million.
the luciferian Zionists are about to commit their little sacrifice.
then they get to rule the world.
nuclear weapons cause burnt offerings..gas chambers do not.

Zionist Christians have been led to believe they will rule after this event.
they are mistaken.
Christians always get promised that they will rule the world...
but the luciferians never have given up control after the dirty deeds have got done have they?

This little bit of kabbalism has been the direction and theme of all of their symbolism all along
If this seems far fetched, add up the murdered people murdered by zionist created and funded entities in the last couple 00 years...
its about 400 million souls.
Whats a few more give or take, to get to rule the world?

the zionist PR machine has almost created a guarauntee that most people will be happy that Israel will be no more to do torment, thinking that Israel is actually responsible for the humanitarian crimes atributed to it...
but like all the other zionist created and controlled entities the people really mostly aren't....

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I have a funny feeling the state of Israel is not meant to survive,
There is a Talmudic kabbalistic "Zionist" luciferian even, prophesy that 6 million Jews actually have to die in a "holocaust"

I'm just getting ready to look into these luciferians. They don't sound like very nice people, if what you say is true.

For now, I consider Neturei Karta - Orthodox Jews United Against Zionism a group that may understand things a bit better than most, not that I understand them myself. I do have to admit though that there are people who understand some things that I probably never will.

I will look into these luciferians though.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

. . .Islam that has destroyed most of it's churches and Mosques. . .
Odd, considering there are churches in the Holy Land that have been there for centuries. So what do you mean, that they destroy regular churches and only preserve what could be useful relics to draw tourist dollars?
There is no blind hatred on my part. I was raised Seventh Day Adventist and grew up with a certain affinity to the Jews based on our common regard for the Old Testament. I was always a big supporter of Israel but there is a point where reality has to barge into your carefully crafted fantasy world constructed by nothing better than propaganda.
The history of the current regime is populated by atheists and communists and Sabbateans and people willing to sacrifice their own people to further their agenda. The idea that it is a religion based country that follows the same god you follow is just wrong.
People I have met from Israel are nationalistic in a way where they are a cohesive group of very similar people, more concerned with race than religion.
I am not a Jew hater, just someone who believes in justice and that criminals should be prosecuted. Blocking that is being an accessory to the crime and you put their guilt upon yourself.
I agree with the President of Iran when he says the name Israel needs to be wiped off the map. That does not mean kill anyone, just put everyone in the land onto an equal footing. We sanctioned apartheid South Africa and bombed Serbia for less, I would like some accountability for the US politicians who illegally keep funding Israel after it has become fairly open now that they are a nuclear power but refuse to consider becoming a signatory to the non-proliferation treaty.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by jmdewey60]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
For any interested in understanding what Christian Zionism is really about, I recommend the book I quote below.

From the very moment that the Balfour Declaration of 1917 was made public, Christians fixated on the restoration of Israel as a visible proof that their Bible was true, that their religion was not just a bunch of fanciful stories. I would liken it to finding Noah's Ark on a mountain top. Billions of pounds and dollars have been spent on this Zionist enterprise to prove themselves correct, along with much lose of life. Sticking with boat searches would have been so much better for those who must walk by sight rather than faith.

In a speech at a Zionist fund-raiser in Holland in 1923, Wedgewood embarrassed the British government by openly referring to the Jewish 'state', rather than a 'homeland' being constructed in Palestine. Three years later, in January 1926, he used the opportunity to address vast Zionist gatherings in five American cities to expound ideas more uncompromising even than Jabotinsky's. Jews were emigrating to their new homeland at the excellent rate of 35,000 a year, he told his audiences, but would not be in a position to set up any democratic institutions until such time as they outnumbered the Arabs. He believed that the wealthiest and most influential of those Arabs would surely emigrate if saddled with a sufficiently punitive property tax. Christian Zionists today who back the radical right-winger Rabbi Benny Elon's plan for a mass 'transfer' of Palestinians from the West Bank to neighboring Arab states are true heirs of Josiah Wedgewood.

Victoria Clark, Allies for Armageddon: the Rise of Christian Zionism pg 130, copyright 2007.

[edit on 17-8-2010 by pthena]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I was reading this article today by Grant Smith The Israel Lobby Swims The Atlantic concerning direct Israel lobby influence upon what gets printed in The Atlantic, especially by Jeffrey Goldberg.

Some observers - including Glenn Greenwald in How Propagandists Function - noted how well the methodology and message of Goldberg’s piece serves the Israeli government’s efforts to push U.S. military action against Iran.

With regards to the U.S. Media coverage in 1960 of the Dimona nuclear weapons facility mention is made of a secret executive report from November and December 1960 by the American Zionist Council (AZC), AIPAC's parent organization. This report was acquired under subpoena by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee while they were investigating the AZC.

I highly recommend the reading of this 11 page internal document. The picture emerges of an agent standing behind the shoulder of every editor of every major newspaper and magazine in America, approving some articles, having others pulled, tweaking a few. Guided trips to Israel for influential Christian publication editor, university staff, prepared articles given away for publication in Christian publications and churches. Israeli students in US universities "accidentally" disrupting presentations by prominent Arab academics.

Of special note is the undermining of non-Zionist Jewish groups in America like American Council for Judaism (ACJ) and Jewish Federations and Welfare Funds. Page 11, under THE ORGANIZED OPPOSITION

ACJ continues its attempts to get on TV and Radio, with small success. Our policy continues to be not to enter into public debates with them; this stand has caused many producers to drop program ideas initiated by ACJ...Their speakers on campuses have been counteracted effectively... In Los Angeles, the International Round Table, which had scheduled both Berger and Sayegh, dropped them after inquiries in the Jewish community.

ACJ remains, however, a potent anti-Zionist and anti-Israel force. The AZC is now discussing a project which, if implemented, should go a long way in diminishing the acceptance of ACJ in many quarters.

Also of importance in the report is the media control concerning the trial of Adolf Eichman, who as an SS officer, in 1937 was sent to the British Mandate of Palestine to assess the possibilities of massive Jewish emigration from Germany to Palestine. Later, he worked in the Office for Jewish Emigration. Once Germany and Britain were officially at war, that planned emigration had to be scrapped and Eichmann was given the position of Transportation Administrator for the "Final Solution to the Jewish Question" in 1942.

For followup: I noticed mention of an institution with connections to a quasi-Christian cult (since made respectable) that I belonged to for 3 whole weeks back in 1973, which was a local scandal for operating within the local public High School. But that's another story, for follow-up, concerning direct Israeli influence on Christian teaching in the US.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

In Luke 10:25-37 Jesus was asked the question-what must I do to inherit eternal life?
Jesus asked the lawyer what the Law said and the response was to love the Lord with all your heart, soul, strength and mind and love your neighbor as your self. The lawyer asked Jesus who was his neighbor and Jesus told him the parable of the good Samaritan. Samaritans were considered heretics and half breeds by the Jews of Jerusalem. Between 6-9 AD during a Passover some Samaritans scattered bones in the Temple to desecrate it which angered the Jews. John4:9 states Jews don't associate with Samaritans. In the parable a man is robbed and gravely beaten and left half-dead on the road. A priest passed by and did nothing, a Levite passed by and did nothing, a Samaritan came by, took pity on him, cared for his wounds, took him to an inn and paid for him to be cared for. Jesus asked the lawyer who was the neighbor tothe man, to which the lawyer replied- the one who had mercy. Jesus told the lawyer to go and do likewise. In other words our neighbor is whoever is in need.

Sometimes we try to self justify and let ourselves off the hook. Sometimes we seek to justify our own selfishness. With-holding mercy is selfish. It seems clear to me that Jesus wants acts of love and mercy.

I don't like the Cairo Human Rights Declaration of Islam. It doesn't give equal rights to men and women, it doesn't allow freedom of religion, it asserts superiority of men, discriminates against non-Muslims and women, justifies corporal punishment, and imposes restrictions on many basic rights based on Islamic or Sharia Law.

Prov 25:21-22 says if my enemy is hungry I should give him food to eat, if thirsty give him water to drink. Luke 6:27-28 says we are to love our enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you and pray for those who mistreat you. Blessed are the peacemakers for the shall be called the children of God. Mat 5:9

We can't change the way others act, only the way we react to others. If someone chooses to be rude, ugly, mean or hateful it's not about you(unless you are acting that way) but it is a true reflection of their character.

I don't see anyone being hateful here. I do see people frustrated with the government of Israel.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Why do you think that the Jews of Israel are not following this part of Lev 19:18?

Love thy neighbor as thyself?

(sorry for being off topic OP)

[edit on 19-8-2010 by LAinhabitant]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LAinhabitant

(sorry for being off topic OP)

I find it heartening to see with what enthusiasm people are willing to help SevenThunders. I must allow some leeway in that regard.

What we are dealing with is the fact that there are currently no Americans left alive today, who have lived in the US all their lives, who have not been exposed constantly to a steady stream of Zionist propaganda. For that reason we must work the harder to get reality into the open, while at the same time show empathy for those who need to see.

I decided to look into The American Council for Judaism since it was one of the organizations mentioned as a target of Zionist attention. I found this article written by a man who describes himself "Growing up in Washington, D.C., I attended the Hebrew Academy, a school that my grandfather helped to found and that my father had helped lead." His article is worth a reading.

excerpt from:
A Jewish American’s Evolving View of Israel
Steven R. Feldman
Issues Spring 2009

I had always felt weak in my understanding of how Israel was created in 1948. The details we were taught were rather sketchy. I found United Nations data that said about 700,000 Palestinians became refugees in the fighting of 1948. That seemed odd. If Jews had come to a land of empty swamps and deserts as I had been taught, how did so many Palestinian men, women and children become refugees? The part of the story that said Jews had come to an empty land seemed like it couldn’t be true.

I began to question other things I had learned when I read that the 1956 war was actually started by Israel, in conjunction with Britain and France, in an effort to help Britain retake the Suez Canal from Egypt. The idea that “the Arabs started all the wars” certainly seemed questionable. Our special morality came into doubt when I read more about the heroic groups — the Irgun and the Stern Gang — that had fought for the protection of the Jews in Palestine. The tales told to us as children didn’t make clear that these groups were terrorist organizations.

Much of the actual history, as he explains, is only recently coming to see the light of day, through declassified documents. More documents exist. If released, the propaganda of over 100 years may be exposed for just what it actually has always been.

The Secrets in Israel’s Archives
Evidence of ethnic cleansing kept under lock and key
by Jonathan Cook, August 19, 2010

... a decision quietly taken last month by Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, to extend by an additional 20 years the country’s 50-year rule for the release of sensitive documents.

The state’s chief archivist says many of the documents "are not fit for public viewing" and raise doubts about Israel’s "adherence to international law," while the government warns that greater transparency will "damage foreign relations."

Ya think?

[edit on 19-8-2010 by pthena]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Eagles' Wings Watchmen on the Wall program invites you to be a fifth column subversive for the State of Israel

www.eagleswings.to...
Become: By completing the training and pilgrimage, you can be officially commissioned as a Watchman on the Wall for Israel during a special government-sponsored ceremony in Jerusalem. Once commissioned, Watchmen can discover a host of opportunities to take what they have learned and experienced to become articulate ambassadors in their communities on behalf of Israel and the Jewish people.

en.wikipedia.org...
A fifth column is a group of people who clandestinely undermine a larger group such as a nation from within, to help an external enemy. The term originated with a 1936 radio address by Emilio Mola, a Nationalist General during the 1936-39 Spanish Civil War. As his army approached Madrid, a message was broadcast that the four columns of his forces outside the city would be supported by a "fifth column" of his supporters inside the city, intent on undermining the Republican government from within

This got me to wondering if these Watchmen on the Wall would be required to register with the Attorney General as foreign agents, Google got me to this blog Tuesday, July 24, 2007, Foreign Agents of the Day of someone who had the same question 3 years ago.

Persons whose activities are of a purely commercial nature or solely of a religious, scholastic, academic, scientific or fine arts nature are exempt.

That sounds to me like exemption from being a foreign agent in the US based on "cultural" exchange. Yet in Israel, Jewish-Christian cultural exchange is forbidden and the activities of Knesset Christian Allies Caucus, including dealings with Eagles' Wings is purely political, in support of the purely political entity known as the State of Israel. If these aren't foreign agents then nobody is.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join