It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You cannot deny this Unless you are a COMPLETE HYPOCRITE!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I have seen some of the injustices that Muslims have faced and some of the truly hypocritical ways of some. The truth is the media is turning the U.S. citizens against Muslims.(See my previous thread on the subject.)So I have made a post so ingenious that any Christian who disagrees is A COMPLETE HYPOCRITE.

Regarding 9/11

Do some Islamic research to find out just exactly what a Muslim is, how one becomes a Muslim, what they believe and how they are to act if they are true Muslims.

I use my knowledge of these things to hold the people you site up to a mirror to see if they meet the qualifications and they do not!

These things have been reported to make true Muslims look bad when in fact, no true Muslim could have done any of the things above you credit them for.

And to Mods the reason of this thread is going to be clear to all of you very soon. SO please refrain from closing it until I give my explanation.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Yes, I agree that Muslims have been misunderstood and harassed just like Christians and other religions.

The fundamentalist Christians have given all Christians a very bad name. It isn't fair at all. The same has happened with Muslims.

Do you disagree that there are Muslims with less than honorable ideas?
Maybe we should name them fundamentalist Muslims.

No matter how you slice it there are bad people in all religious beliefs.
Unfortunately they are the ones we hear about because they are so outspoken.

Please don't keep us waiting. I'd like to hear your conclusion.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Sorry but I have to wait until there are more people who give there opinions before this makes sense.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

The truth is the media is turning the U.S. citizens against Muslims

True, you are right. We should let them build just as many mosques in the US as there are churches in Saudi Arabia. That sounds fair, doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Every relation of any kind will not work when not in balance.
It must go both ways and founded on mutual respect.

but i guess people get caught up in the big fear game.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Don't yell at me, thank you

And before you even think of lecturing to anyone else in public

go and take a look a REAL hypocrisy

The hypocrisy inherent in Muslims' behaviour

which completely destroys all and any claims about 'Islam the religion of peace'

Go and study all those news reports about muslims' crimes against non-muslims currently

The beheadings of Christians in Egypt, in Turkey, in Pakistan, in Nigeria for example

the cutting out of non-Muslims' tongues BY Muslims

the desecration of Christian churches and the murder of the few remaining Christians in traditionally muslim nations

the stonings

the depravity

the barbarism

the ignorance

Then, if yo still imagine you are qualified to call anyone 'hypocrites'

take your label over the muslims

and stick it there

thanks

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I think you hit the nail on the head when you stated that "no true" Muslim could have committed the acts of 9-11.

The US media, or at least the bits of it that I've been exposed to, have always used the word "extremist" when speaking of the 9-11 hijackers. Of course they were not representative of all Islamic people. These men were misled, misinformed fantatics who were following a path not prescribed by any sane or valid religion.

All religions have fantatical offshoots. Most of us know this and do not generalize by judging the whole based upon the actions of individuals or small groups.

But that's just how I see things.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
just as a pointer,as to let the words speak for them selves, where is a link to the Qur'an, and also what is your thoughts of ALMaarij? for this is how the words can be misunderstood stood.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by bekod]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

I think this may be a repeat of a post you made yesterday (if it was someone else, forgive me).

It is ridiculous to look at one Islamic country and extrapolate that all Muslims hate all Christians, won't let them build churches, and want to kill all infidels.

There are Christian churches in every single Islamic country, with the exception of Saudi Arabia. Even Iran has churches. Saudi Arabia is a very extreme example of Islam. Even the Islamic Supreme Council of America is against militant Wahabbism.
www.islamicsupremecouncil.org...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

Don't yell at me, thank you

And before you even think of lecturing to anyone else in public

go and take a look a REAL hypocrisy

The hypocrisy inherent in Muslims' behaviour

which completely destroys all and any claims about 'Islam the religion of peace'

Go and study all those news reports about muslims' crimes against non-muslims currently

The beheadings of Christians in Egypt, in Turkey, in Pakistan, in Nigeria for example

the cutting out of non-Muslims' tongues BY Muslims

the desecration of Christian churches and the murder of the few remaining Christians in traditionally muslim nations

the stonings

the depravity

the barbarism

the ignorance

Then, if yo still imagine you are qualified to call anyone 'hypocrites'

take your label over the muslims

and stick it there

thanks

AND THIS DESTROYS YOUR ENTIRE ARGUEMENT!!!!

edition.cnn.com...

"Muslim-American communities have been active in preventing radicalization," said Charles Kurzman, professor of sociology at UNC, in the statement. "This is one reason that Muslim-American terrorism has resulted in fewer than three dozen of the 136,000 murders committed in the United States since 9/11."

However, "since 9/11, there has been increased tension among Muslim-Americans about their acceptance in mainstream American society," the study said. Muslim-Americans report feeling a stronger anti-Muslim bias from the media as well as from day-to-day interactions.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

True, you are right. We should let them build just as many mosques in the US as there are churches in Saudi Arabia. That sounds fair, doesn't it?

Yeah because we are exactly like Saudi Arabia huh?

The U.S. is very different from Saudi Arabia so your argument is insufficient at the very least.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

So, by your logic, we should just start eroding our rights away until we are somewhere on par with Saudi Arabia?

Am I understanding you correctly? I didn't realize so many people on these forums supported Sharia Law.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I think you hit the nail on the head when you stated that "no true" Muslim could have committed the acts of 9-11.

The US media, or at least the bits of it that I've been exposed to, have always used the word "extremist" when speaking of the 9-11 hijackers. Of course they were not representative of all Islamic people. These men were misled, misinformed fantatics who were following a path not prescribed by any sane or valid religion.

All religions have fantatical offshoots. Most of us know this and do not generalize by judging the whole based upon the actions of individuals or small groups.

But that's just how I see things.

Good you are obviously not a hypocrite.

SO here is why I made this thread.

I SWITCHED THE WORDS BIBLICAL WITH ISLAMIC AND THE WORDS CHRISTIANS, OR CHRISTIAN, WITH MUSLIMS, OR MUSLIM.

JUST TO PROVE HOW UNFAIR AND HYPOCRITICAL THE ARGUMENT AGAINST US IS.

DON'T BELIEVE ME? HERE IS THE ORIGINAL POST!

post by JohnPhoenix

Do some biblical research to find out just exactly what a christian is, how one becomes a Christian, what they believe and how they are to act if they are true Christians. I use my knowledge of these things to hold the people you site up to a mirror to see if they meet the qualifications and they do not! These things have been reported to make true Christians look bad when in fact, no true Christian could have done any of the things above you credit them for.

With permission from the poster of course!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
So your great proof is some muslims feel this way? Wow, that sure is the best answer to anything ever on here. I thought we dealt with facts......not feelings. After all feelings don't count, only facts and the letter of the law.....feels don't count for anything as far a proof........epic fail.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

So, by your logic, we should just start eroding our rights away until we are somewhere on par with Saudi Arabia?

Am I understanding you correctly? I didn't realize so many people on these forums supported Sharia Law.

The answer to your first question is no.

As for your second statement, long before Islam existed, there was this:

Ex. 21:23, 24

Once people start to understand that the purpose of building many of these mosques is to create radical Islamic sleeper cells in the US, and to undermine the entire foundation of democracy in the US. These mosques are not merely religious places of worship, but rather are beds from which to foster radicals, whose intent is to bring down western society, culture and freedom.

Study: 3 in 4 U.S. mosques preach anti-West extremism
Secret survey exposes widespread radicalis

An undercover survey of more than 100 mosques and Islamic schools in America has exposed widespread radicalism, including the alarming finding that 3 in 4 Islamic centers are hotbeds of anti-Western extremism...
The Mapping Sharia in America Project, sponsored by the Washington-based Center for Security Policy, has trained former counterintelligence and counterterrorism agents from the FBI, CIA and U.S. military, who are skilled in Arabic and Urdu, to conduct undercover reconnaissance at some 2,300 mosques and Islamic centers and schools across the country.

"So far of 100 mapped, 75 should be on a watchlist," an official familiar with the project said.

Many of the Islamic centers are operating under the auspices of the Saudi Arabian government and U.S. front groups for the radical Muslim Brotherhood based in Egypt.

Frank Gaffney, a former Pentagon official who runs the Center for Security Policy, says the results of the survey have not yet been published. But he confirmed that "the vast majority" are inciting insurrection and jihad through sermons by Saudi-trained imams and anti-Western literature, videos and textbooks.

www.wnd.com...
You don't like these facts? Then contact the FBI, CIA and the US Military, and argue with them. For my part, I'll stand by their investigation.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Uh NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

The point is that people will not care that the same thing can be said about any other group they just choose to believe it for one side.They will be hypocritical. Plain and simple.

So I picked a side I knew we have been having some trouble with and used that to show how ignorant and hypocritical we have become.

Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black.

Do you understand that?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

The answer to your first question is no.

Oh, really?

Cause when you said we should allow just as many mosques in America as they allow churches in Saudi Arabia, it sure sounded like you thought we should lower our standards of religious tolerance to their level.

As for your second statement, long before Islam existed, there was this:

Ex. 21:23, 24

Ah, yes. I should have guessed as much.

Religious freedom is all fine and dandy as long as its your religion, right?

I don't think you fully understand the 1st amendment to the US Constitution.

So the "prof" in your username is kind of an ironic thing, yes?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

No that doesn't sound fair. It's sounds ignorant and off topic. You asked.

[edit on 8/15/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

AND NOT TO MENTION YOU POSTED ALMOST THE EXACT SAME THING ON ANOTHER THREAD JUST 3 MINUTES AFTER THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think they should build as many mosques in the US as there are churches in Saudi Arabia. Oh wait a minute, churches aren't allowed in Saudi Arabia.

NOT THAT CREATIVE IS IT?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

So you are saying we should be more like Saudi Arabia?

Are you actually trying to use Newt Gingrich comment? How sad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join