It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your 2 cents on the Ground zero Mosque yea or nay and why ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'm a muslim and i say nay, not because building a mosque near ground zero is a bad idea, and by all mean it is a bad idea, but because its clear provocation. i want to see the muslim masterminds behind that idea, they want to start construction on date 9/11, or did they want it opened on that day? either way its stupid and will only worsen the image of islam and muslims. its bad enough as it is!! leaders everywhere are corrupt, kick them out and just give them enough money to feed their families...

(on another note, research read on the mastermind behind it Feisal Abdul Rauf it looks like another NWO puppet, there is a hidden agenda and we will not find out until its over)

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
it's not hallowed ground- its a crime scene. a burial ground for the truth.
it's haunted ground.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I don't really care if the Mosque is built but check this out... surprise surprise...

The Imam of the now infamous “ground zero mosque” is a member of the ultra elitist Council On Foreign Relations and receives financial backing from powerful globalist sources including the Rockefellers, the Carnegie Corporation and the Ford Foundation.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Lostinthedarkness

Yes. Let them build it.

Reasons:

1) First Amendment/Freedom of Religion. No one would bat an eye if they built a Christian church there, or a Christian church in, say, Salem Mass.

2) To show the world that Americans know the difference between extremists and normal Muslims

3) It's not actually at Ground Zero, it's two blocks away

I can't even believe there are people against this thing. People need to re-read their Bill of Rights. This mosque, which is actually a Community Center, is two blocks away from Ground Zero, there is already a Mosque 3 blocks away. It is on private property and is being funded by moderate Muslims, you know, the kind that have adapted to American society perfectly well.

This was the perfect event to show the world that our country isn't a bunch of ignorant bigots. We could have demonstrated that we know the difference between the extremists that attacked us on 911 and the normal Muslims who are ordinary citizens of this nation. We failed the test
:bnghd:

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join