It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

h.e.l.l.o.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
My name is Jeremy, I'm a 38 yr old man living in the usa. I've been a member for... i don't know, a long time it seems. I enjoy the possibilities of the unkown... I am quite tired of the known, the cult of accepted personalities, the ignorant uselessness of... almost everything. I am experiencing a momentary increase of my life long depression... so, forgive me if this isn't perky. I would like to post in a specific thread to ask for help... in something I practice daily to achieve, something that I believe completely is possible... astral projection/ accessing the mind's eye/ OOBE's.... I've heard it is possible for another to pull you out... that is what i'd like to request. I saw a post on here a while back that someone actually did this for another... but i can't post without 20 posts... i'm distraught over my earnest efforts... & persistent failure... if someone that reads this, knows someone that might be adept enough that they might help.... could you pass it along, please. again... i'm depressed, forgive me in how this may have came across. i just... need something else, something more, something i know is possible & available... thanks for reading.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Nice to meet you Jeremy! I wish I could help you with your OOBs but im still working on doing it myself. Cant seem to exactly get here just yet. But im sure with time it will come to you!

And on a side note, if you ever need someone to talk to and having a hard time, feel free to u2u me. Ill listen.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

Thank you for your thoughtful response, i will keep the offer in mind, thank you again.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by chubbybuffalo

You are very welcome dear

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

h.i.y.a.

Maybe someone here will be able to help you out on this quest.

I can't. Other than to say, when it is time for you, then maybe that will be the time for you.

Gawd. I tried to do this stuff many years ago. Got nowhere.

But one day, it happened, long after I gave up trying.

I was happy.

I would like it to happen again. Maybe it will, in the universe's own good time.

Meanwhile, Welcome!!! Can I call you Bubba? Cuz that is so downhomey

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Bubba's okay with me I guess. I've got an old ford pickup truck, live in the mountains, got a grizzly adam's beard & use smokeless tobacco... so, yea, why not. I do think it will come sooner or later, probably not through effort but in the absence of it, that's where it's at, but it's very hard to do (for me). I've noticed when i am able to forget myself, when i am just observing, I see a point of light or many points, either directly in my line of sight or off center, the problem is i try to focus on it, or i try to not try, & it fades away... not sure what that is or if it's even relevent, but it only seems to occur when i can somewhat lose myself. anyway, i'm rambling. but that's where i'm at. Been reading a lot of info on the subject, I know it will come.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Welcome Aboard!!!

Here are some good links to help you in your journey here at ATS...

Terms and Conditions

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Most of all .... Have Fun

Just a U2U away

Semper

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
you know I dont think I ever had a mod post in my intro... I need to go look -pouts-

Anyways welcome and not to sound silly but oobe is out of body experiance right?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Hello, welcome to the boards.

Just wanted to say if your depression gets too bad, please seek medical assistance. I am bipolar, i know its not a joke. And seeking medical assistance doesn't mean getting pills shoved down your throat.

I hope things go well for you.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

WELCOME TO ATS!

i hope you enjoy your ATS experiences. please remember: ATS can be fun.

please don't post crap!

glad you are here,
et

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

cheer up, i'm a 38 yr old with problems, too.

news flash:

The Universe seems to be a big Vacuum.

and .... IT SUCKS!

again, welcome to ATS.

i thinks me found a bigger Buffalo...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Wow... Thank you all, for the replies, very unexpected.
I hope I can share more in the future than what I currently have to offer. Thank you for your kind welcoming.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I noticed the inability to post a new thread before you have posted 20 replies and I'm rather dismayed... Trying my best to reply to what I can and make it matter...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by casualtorment

-

[edit on 18-8-2010 by chubbybuffalo]

new topics

top topics

join